Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 2: Training

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Training - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

Brianna was a privileged girl who had been indulged by her parents. She had never experienced any pain in her life. But now all she could feel was pain! Pain! All Brianna was now was a mass of pain. Every muscle in her body was cramping up and hurting. She had felt the ship get underway and realized now that they were far at sea and far away from help from her family. When Howard had left her she had cried her eyes out for a long time, the shock of being sold finally penetrating her. She also felt shame at her actions. Just like when she was raped, she really hadn’t fought. She had passively allowed the men to take her to the ship and slavery. Maybe deep down that was what she wanted; maybe she wanted to be a slavegirl.

No! No! She wasn’t a slavegirl. She was a mother. She was a wife. She was a daughter. She wanted to get back to her son and husband and parents. But she knew deep down that if this man Howard ever released her from her bonds, then she would do anything that he commanded. She knew that he would want to fuck her and she resolved to let him. She knew that she had no choice. But she resolved to not feel any pleasure from the sex. He may own her now but he couldn’t make her enjoy her own rape.

The ship was well underway when Howard went back to his cabin to begin the process of training the little cunt. He was going to make her pay for biting his finger. Like Bonnet, Howard hard turned his life of crime into a life of wealth. Not only did he own a ship he had been able to parley his criminal activities into the ownership of a plantation with 100 slaves. He had helped make important people in his county even wealthier and now had multiple important friends including the local magistrate so he no longer had to fear the law. However, like Bonnet, he was uncouth. He could tell that the wives of his new friends, the ladies, considered him lower class and only tolerated his presence because of their husbands.

Howard not only dealt in Black slaves, he also dealt in White slaves. Over the years he had acquired several young, beautiful Scots and Irish lasses and broken them to his cock. Of course, the law said that a man only owned an indentured servant’s labor and not her body, but who was there to challenge him when he had the sluts in the privacy of his own home or his own ship. The sluts he bought quickly submitted to his will. They all knew their place and submitting to a powerful man was all that they knew. And his big cock gave the sluts pleasure that they had never expected to feel. Some of the sluts tried to say that is was immoral to get fucked by anyone but a husband. But he explained to them that it was God’s will that they were sex slaves so that it must also be God’s will that they get pleasure from his fucking. Most of them accepted this and looked forward to the pleasure that he could give them. They had no choice.

When his friend Bonnet had got word to him that he was looking to sell a lady into slavery he knew that he had to buy her. Breaking a lady and turning her into a sex slave would be a way to get revenge on all the ladies who thought that they were better than him. When he saw the bitch, he knew that he had to buy her. She was a comely slut and she had the same airs about her that the ladies of his friends did. Breaking her would provide him with a greater pleasure than breaking the wild submissive sluts did.

He looked down at the little slut squirming in pain. He could tell that she had been crying for a long time. When she saw him she croaked out, “Please sir. Please untie me. I’ll do anything that you want.”

Howard released the hog tie so he could set her sitting upright on the couch and then placed a container of water at her mouth. “Would you like some water little slut?” She nodded gratefully and quickly drank the water as he lifted the container. He then sat the container down. “I’m sorry to hurt you little slut. I’m a fair man. Everybody who knows me says that I’m a fair man. But you wronged me you little slut and you had to be punished.”

Brianna had no idea what he was saying. How had she wronged him? He had kidnapped her! But first she had to say softly, “Please sir. I’m not a slut. My name is Briana.”

Howard chuckled at that. “Well high and mighty lady Brianna, maybe you are a slut and maybe you aren’t, but the fact remains that you wronged me and you must be punished for it” he said scornfully.

Brianna just didn’t understand what he was saying, “I don’t understand sir. How have I wronged you?”

“Well, by denying me my property rights Brianna. I purchased you for the large sum of 6 pounds. The transaction was completed. You saw me pay Steven Bonnet the 6 pounds. And yet you try to deny me access to my property. You resisted coming onto my ship. You tried to steal from me!” he exclaimed.

This is crazy thought Brianna. He says that I’m stealing from him because I don’t want to be his slavegirl. But I’m not a slavegirl. “But Sir, Mr. Bonnet was holding me against my will. You said that you knew that. He couldn’t sell me; he didn’t own me!” she said frantically. He had to acknowledge that, he just had to.

“Of course an indentured servant would deny being owned. All indentured servants say that. That Gentlemen, Mr. Stephen Bonnet, said that he owned you and I take the word of a Gentlemen over that of a larcenous maid who is lying to get out of her obligation. And I will remind you that lying to get out of an indentured servants obligation is treated by the courts in the same way as running away. A court may indeed double the period of your indenture for this escape attempt if I choose to take this matter before the courts!”

OMG! OMG! He’s saying that my saying that I’m not owned is stealing from him! That’s crazy. She knew that slavery existed in this time period. But only Negros were slaves! White people couldn’t be sold. They couldn’t be slaves. She remembered something about indentured servitude. She remembered that conditions in Europe were so bad that millions of Europeans agreed to become indentured servants in exchange for passage to America. As indentured servants, they were obliged to work for several years without pay. But an indentured servant wasn’t a slave! They were free at the end of their indentures. And the Master owned the work, not the person! But who would there be to protect the indentured servants? Even in her own time, rich powerful men were able to get away with crimes that would result in prison time for the less powerful. She remembered that shortly before she left for the past, the famous Senator Ted Kennedy had left a 20 year old girl to die in his car and got away with no consequences. She realized that in this day and age, powerful men could ignore the law and be protected by their friends. This man was saying that he believed that she was an indentured servant to Bonnet and that Bonnet had legally sold her to him. Even if she could get before a magistrate, the courts would support him. He was a rich important man and she was just an unimportant girl.

Howard could see the realization of her situation coming across the girl’s face. The haughty look of the superior lady had disappeared. “As I said, I am a fair man and I’m not a cruel man. You just need to admit that you are my property and I will release you from your bonds.”

Brianna was in shock. There was nothing that she could do. The release of her hog tie had ended some of her cramps but she was still in pain. She would just have to submit to this man and endure what she knew would come afterwards. “Sir, I admit that I’m your property” she sobbed out.

“See, that wasn’t so hard. But the proper word to address me is Master.”

OMG! OMG. He was really going to treat her like a slavegirl and there was nothing that she could do but submit to him. “Master, I admit that I am your property.” Howard waited and said nothing making Brianna think that he wanted something more. “And I apologize for trying to steal your property.” Howard nodded but still waited. What more could he want she thought. “And Master, I will obey all your commands.”

Howard smiled. “That’s very good slavegirl. I hope that you are sincere for your sake. I wouldn’t want to have to punish you for transgressions. I assure you that you wouldn’t like those punishments.” Brianna didn’t want those punishments either. She knew that this man would be sadistic and take pleasure in torturing her. She resolved to be an obedient sex slave.

Howard moved forward and untied her legs and then untied her hands. Brianna sighed in relief and massaged the cramps out of he body. Howard gave her a few moments and then said, “Take your clothes off slavegirl. Your Master wants to get a better look at the body he has bought.”

Brianna knew that this was coming. Of course he was going to fuck her. But as she stood before him she hesitated. She started crying again. “Please Master. Please don’t make me do this. Please Master” she said tearfully.

Howard enjoyed just how pitiable she looked. It wouldn’t be hard to break her to his will. “Enough” he bellowed. “Take off your clothes now!”

Brianna obeyed slowly taking her clothes off. Finally she stood before her owner completely naked. She instinctively tried to cover her breasts and vagina with her hands. “Take down those hands slavegirl. You should not obstruct your Master’s view of the body that he owns.” Brianna forced her hands down to her sides.

Howard took the first good look at his purchase. She looked even better than he had expected. The skin was perfect. It was completely smooth and unblemished. He had never seen such perfection in a lass this old. And it had almost a pink quality to it. Her tits were a good size. He had fucked lasses with bigger tits but these would still be fun to play with. “Turn around. Show me your arse.”

Briana felt so humiliated. She realized that she was a slavegirl now but having to disrobe before this man she now hated was soul destroying. He stared at her like he was examining a piece of livestock and then she realized that to him she was a piece of livestock. He told her to turn around so that he could see her ass and she complied. When he told her to bend over she almost disobeyed but made herself do it. She had always thought that her ass was one of her best features but now she had to display it to this monster.

Howard approached his property bent over at the waist. The arse was magnificent! He silently thanked Bonnet for obtaining this slut for him. He reached over and started fondling its arse. He was right. Its skin was so soft, so smooth. He felt it flinch from his touch. He laughed to himself. It wouldn’t be long until the slut was craving his touch. “ This is a very nice arse.” He had it stand up and then he started fondling its entire body. Its tits were exceedingly firm, the kind that only a young women have. He fondled them for a while and could feel the nipples stiffen. He chuckled to himself again. This little slut was enjoying this fondling. Even though it hated him, her body was betraying her and she was responding to his touch.

When he touched her, she felt revulsion but she had to submit to his touch. He told her to stand up and started fondling her whole body. His touch was surprisingly gentle. She had expected him to be rough. When he started fondling her breasts, it actually felt good. She felt her nipples start to get stiff. Her body was betraying her, just like it had that time before. He bent down and started sucking on her nipples. She couldn’t control the moan that she let out. Tears started coming out of her eyes again. She knew that he could tell that she was getting aroused. One hand went down to her pussy and he stuck a finger into her hole. She let out a moan again! This was so humiliating!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.