Christmas Carol - Cover

Christmas Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Widower Paul Thompson has been living day to day for over 3 years since his wife had died. Then at the company Christmas Party, he realizes that the flirting of the girl that worked in the copy room was more than just flirting. But other things come into play, and will his "Christmas Carol" be only a holiday treat?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking  

It was that time of year again. Every year, the place where I worked threw a big Christmas Party. This was the sixth such party that I had attended, and it was as dull as the rest. Jones was doing his fruitcake jokes again, and Lucy and Bob were fighting. At least she was no longer working for the company, leaving right before she had their baby. I was looking forward to leaving for the night as soon as I could, and was only here for the almost mandatory party. I could have skipped it, but that might have affected my career. I was up for a promotion, and my not being here could impact that.

It was being held in the meeting area on the ground floor of our building. We occupied the second floor and the basement, and the hotel occupied the first, and the third through the tenth floors (the top two floors were penthouse apartments). This made it convenient, for I didn’t have to worry about parking or anything else. In fact, the hotel offered us discount rates for rooms, in case we had too much to drink (and the company always had three reserved in case somebody needed one). I sat through the same old speeches, and the dinner itself was actually quite good this year. Now we had all retired to the lounge, which had a dance floor, a buffet (for those still hungry), and a wet bar. I spent an hour schmoozing, playing the normal office political games. And holding a glass of ginger ale as I already had my limit of two glasses of wine with dinner.

I was getting ready to leave, when Carol came up to me. Carol was a cute young girl that just started in the copy room in the basement. She was 19, having joined four months earlier. I had been with the company for over six years, starting in the same position that she now held.

I required frequent copies, and saw her five or six times a day. Two months before, she started flirting with me while I was waiting for copies. I flirted back, enjoying the attentions of the pretty young girl. It made me feel younger, and she was smart and cute. I might have asked her out, except for our eleven year age difference. At 30, I felt I was far too old to date a teenager.

We chatted for a bit, talking about our plans for our week off. I was just going to be staying at home, relaxing and watching some movies on the new satellite system that I had bought myself. It seems that Carol was going to be doing pretty much the same. She said she did not have a TV yet, so said she would probably spend her time reading. I jokingly invited her to come over whenever she wanted to watch something on TV, and she accepted. I knew that she was serious when she asked for my home phone number, so she could call to see if it would be convenient for her to come over.

We chatted for a bit longer, and soon she asked me if I wanted to dance. We moved to the dance floor, and she felt good in my arms. The first song was a popular Christmas-Rock song, but the next one was the immortal “Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole. Carol slipped closer to me as we started slow dancing. I held her in my arms, and could feel her breasts brushing up against my chest. I tried to concentrate on something else, but my cock would not listen. It insisted on trying to rise up, like it wanted to check her out for itself.

The song ended, but the next song was another slow song so we continued to dance. Carol moved closer to me, and our bellies were now touching. I could not help but rest my head against hers, and could smell the light sent of perfume on her neck. I enjoyed the smell, and as the song drew to a close, I lightly kissed the side of her head. This surprised me, but I could not help myself.

The next song was a Christmas rap song, so we moved off of the floor. She excused herself to go off to the ladies room, and I went to get myself another drink. I was trying to decide what this would mean when Mr. Dale walked up to me, and asked to see me alone for a second.

We went up to his office, and he told me that I should be careful with Carol. Now Mr. Dale is my boss, and one of the senior partners in the company, so I knew I had to be careful here. I told him that so far, our dancing had been mostly her idea, and I had not done anything inappropriate. He looked skeptical, but said that if I hurt her, he would be sure to remember it.

I was a little confused as I headed back to the party, but smiled when I saw Carol near the punch bowl, looking for somebody. It was obvious that the somebody was me when she smiled, and made a bee-line to where I was. I poured her a drink, and she asked where I had gone.

I told her that Mr. Dale wanted to talk to me for a second, and that seemed to be good enough. We talked for a bit longer, and were soon dancing again. When another slow song came on, Carol almost melted into my arms, pressing her entire body against mine.

Carol was much shorter than me, standing only 5’2” to my almost six feet. She pressed her head to my shoulder as we danced. I could feel her breasts press into my chest, and her groin against my leg. My groin was pressed to her belly, and she seemed to be pressing herself more firmly to me there.

I was feeling a little numb. This beautiful young girl was sending signals that she wanted me, a man eleven years older than her. I held her, and noticed that the lights in the dance area were now darker than they were earlier. I moved my head down, and softly kissed the side of her head again, this time leaving my lips there and giving a few more soft kisses next to the one before.

She moaned softly, so I continued to kiss her, moving to nibble on her ear. As I did so, she pressed her belly closer to me. I gently bit and licked on her neck, then moved back to her ear. We finished the dance, and then Carol said that she had to go to her office for a second to get something. She said that she was a little nervous of going down there by herself, and asked if I would come along.

Carol did work in the basement, so I could understand her nervousness. I said that I would be glad to, and we both headed for the elevator. Once in the copy room, I followed Carol into her office, and watched her pull a book out of her desk, and turn her computer off. She was standing with her back to me, and I could not stop myself from walking up behind her.

She moved back against me, pressing her back against my front. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and held her for several minutes. Neither of us spoke, we simply held each other. She then turned around, and raised her head for a kiss. I bent down, and her lips were so soft, it had been so long since I had kissed somebody else like this.

After kissing for several minutes, she broke away and looked up into my eyes. I wanted to sink into her dark brown eyes. Without breaking our hug, we both moved to the couch in the room, and sat down. We resumed kissing, holding each other while we sat on the couch.

And it was almost like being in High School again. We spent almost an hour like that, necking like two kids. I kissed her face, her neck, and her ears. I also caressed her back, shoulders, arms, and head. She did the same, making me feel wonderful. And neither of us tried to go any farther, just enjoying the kissing and closeness. We finally broke apart, and she almost collapsed against me. We simply held each other in silence, trying to control our breathing.

We shifted around a bit more, and she was now sitting on my lap. We resumed kissing, and she started moaning softly when I moved back to her neck. It was soft and smooth, and she wiggled her bottom slightly as I kissed and gently licked her neck. I caressed her sides, and she moved closer to me as I did so. I reached my hand up in front of her, grasping her shoulder.

I could feel her breasts against my arm, and they felt wonderful. I started to remove my hand after a few minutes, and was surprised when Carol gently took my hand, and pressed it to her left breast.

I gently squeezed, then gently slipped it back up to caress her neck. I whispered into her ear that I would like to take my time, and there was no rush. She moaned softly, but agreed. I told her that if she wanted a quick fling, that I was probably not the best choice. I was more interested in long relationships than quick one night stands.

She softly whispered that she was hoping for one too, with me! She admitted that she had been attracted to me since she started, but was not sure if I would be interested in her. She said that she thought her age, low position in the company, and other factors would not make her as attractive in my eyes as I was in hers.

I assured her that this was not the case at all. I knew what kind of a person she was, and that was what mattered. We started kissing again, and she laid back. I slowly laid her down on the couch, and soon we were on our sides facing each other.

I allowed my hands to explore, from her nicely shaped hips to her shoulder. I would caress along her side, lightly teasing the side of her breast. She seemed to like this, so I did it a little more. She started to caress my chest through my shirt, feeling the muscles and caressing my skin. She undid one button, and slipped a delicate hand inside. She now had free access to my skin. And soon, Carol was soon teasing my nipples.

Unable to resist any longer, I moved my hand to the front, and caressed her breasts. Carol moaned my name, and pressed herself to me more tightly. We kissed and necked for a half hour or so then took another small break. I looked at the clock, and I was amazed to see that it was after midnight!

We got ourselves re-arranged, and returned to the party. But it seems it was already over with, and we were the last two people there. I walked her out to her car, and we kissed goodnight. I went home, and fell fast asleep.

Since Christmas was on Wednesday, our party was held the Friday night before. On Saturday I just relaxed, reliving the night before as I watched TV. I was surprised when my phone rang, and I did not know the number. I answered it expecting it to be a telemarketer, and it was Carol calling me. I had completely forgotten that I had given her my number the night before.

She said that one of her favorite movies would be on that night, and was wondering if the offer was still open. I assured her that it was, and she said that she would be over at around seven. I told her that I would make us both dinner, and she promised to provide the wine.

When she arrived, I had a table set with spaghetti, garlic bread, and a salad. She brought along an exceptional bottle of wine. We greeted each other with a tender kiss, and then sat to eat. I asked her about the wine, knowing that she was not old enough to buy it legally. She laughed, and said that she had gotten it from her Uncle Rick.

The dinner was wonderful, and Carol rubbed her foot along my leg off and on during most of the meal. The first time, I was in the middle of a sentence. I was flooded with the desire to hold her again, and lost track of what I was saying, mumbling and stuttering. Carol giggled, and promised to be good.

After dinner, we retired to my living room with the remainder of the wine. The movie she wanted to watch was coming on soon. As it so happened, it was one of my favorites also. “Dr. Zhivago” was one of my long time favorite movies, and I was surprised she liked it also. I surprised her when I mentioned that instead of watching it from the satellite we should watch the copy I owned, as I had the letterbox version in my collection. That way we could see it in its full screen glory, and pause it if either of us needs to go to the bathroom. She said that sounded better, as after all it was over three hours long.

Carol gave me a soft kiss, and went to the bathroom as I went to the shelf and found the DVD in with the rest of my Criterion Collection and put it in the player. When she returned she cuddled with me, and I realized as soon as I started to run my hand down her back that she was not wearing a bra. Carol sighed softly as I rubbed her back. And as the introductory music played over my stereo, I left the couch and made a few last minute preparations.

I lit the gas logs in my fireplace, and then threw on a couple of pine cones for the scent. I then turned off all of the lights. And lastly, I grabbed a large blanket and we curled up on the floor as the movie itself started.

As the epic unfolded before us, we gently caressed each other’s bodies. I was lying back slightly on a few cushions, and she was in front of me. I caressed her shoulders and sides, occasionally kissing her neck and ear. She was between my legs, and ran her hands softly up and down them.

Like most girls, she cried in the appropriate places. And I held her tighter then, wrapping my arms around her. When I did this during the parting scene of Dr. Zhivago and Nurse Laura, I did not let go afterwards. During the interlude in the middle, we both stood up to go to the bathroom and stretch.

I got a bottle of mead that I had been saving for a special occasion, and poured us both a drink as the movie restarted. She was fascinated by the honey drink, and sipped it as the movie continued. I was feeling mellow, and was enjoying the feelings of holding a beautiful woman in my arms again after so long.

I had not been with another woman since my wife had died three years before. It had been sudden, and I had not even been able to date since then. Now I was holding somebody else in my arms, and I wondered if I would be able to be alone again.

As a love scene between Yuri and Laura unfolded, I slowly lowered my hands, gently taking Carol’s breasts in my hands. She moved back against me and moaned slightly, rising her hands to hold mine against her. I caressed and kneaded her firm breasts, her nipples already hard inside her blouse. And nothing but that thin layer of silk between my hands and her.

A short time later, I unbuttoned her blouse, holding her bare breasts in my hands. She pressed back against me more firmly, and started to rub my legs. We teased each other like this throughout the rest of the movie. Carol cried at the end, and I held her in my arms. After the closing song ended, I used the remote to turn off the TV, and changed my stereo to the CD player. Which already had a Candy Dulfer disk loaded.

We relaxed and slid down until we were laying on the floor. Facing each other now as we continued to hug and kiss each other. We were lying on our sides, and slowly my hands started to explore her body even more. I gently squeezed one breast while my other hand caressed her back and hips. I slowly moved my hand lower and started caressing her ass. I was soon kissing her lovely neck again, working my way from her ear to her shoulder, then back again. Sometime during this time, we both removed our tops.

We continued kissing, bare chests gently rubbing against each other. We had our hands on each other’s ass, caressing and occasionally squeezing. I moved my hands down, and caressed her legs as she kissed my neck. Like her, my neck was a very sensitive spot. She rolled me onto my back, and started to work me over.

Carol kissed me from my ears to my chest. Slowly moving lower, making sure she kissed, licked, or sucked every inch of skin. I was clawing her back lightly and moaning as she kissed the hollow of my neck. I felt the shivers running from my feet up to my head, and back again. When she started to lick and suck on my nipples, I had to hold on to her as I gasped out how good it felt.

I was caressing her back, neck, head, and breasts at the same time. I raised my head, looking down at her body lying half on top of me. Her black skin was in sharp contrast to my white skin. She looked like a shadow on top of me, making love to me.

She finally moved back up, and I kissed her deeply before rolling her over onto her back. I followed much the same trail that she had on me. I moved slowly from her ears to her neck, then to her shoulders. When I moved to Carol’s chest, I kissed around her breasts, kissing only the top, sides, then bottom of her wonderful breasts.

Her areola was the size of half dollars, and the nipples on the end were almost as big as the first part of my little finger. They were stiff and hard with her desire. I teased her, kissing around her breasts for almost five minutes, until she groaned that she could not take it much longer. I then started working my way up, kissing all over her breasts.

I continued my teasing though. I carefully avoided her nipples, kissing the rest of her breasts. When she realized what I was doing after a couple of minutes, she tried to steer my mouth to her nipple. When I did not let her, she tried to move under me, bringing her nipple to my mouth. I relented part way, caressing one of her nipples with my fingers. I did this for a few seconds, and then stopped.

I moved down, kissing my way down her belly. I reached her navel, licking and kissing the little indentation that I found. I then continued to lick my way down, finally reaching the waistband of her skirt. I inhaled deeply as I kissed and licked her writhing stomach. I could smell her need, the distinct smell of a woman rising to my nose.

Carol moaned as I slowly kissed my way back up. She made a light attempt to push my head back down, but she knew that I was not ready to do that, yet. And it was halfhearted at best. I kissed the underside of her breasts again, moving up to the top. Again, I kissed in a circle around her left nipple, never quite touching it.

I was ready to stop the teasing, and lightly licked her nipple. Carol gasped, pulling me tightly to her chest. I gently licked and sucked on her hard nipple as she slowly writhed under me. In just over a minute, she was gasping and writhing, calling my name softly. Then I felt her hips buck, and she held me tightly as she went stiff, and then relaxed, still slightly pumping her hips.

I realized that she had just had an orgasm! I had gotten her so aroused, that my sucking her nipple was all it took to push her over the edge. I held her gently in my arms, continuing to lick and suck gently on her nipples as she finally lay fully back, limp as a rag doll and softly moaning my name.

We broke apart, and she said that she needed to use the bathroom again. But when she tried to stand, she wobbled. I quickly grabbed her, and she said that the wine and passion must have gotten to her. Between the two of us, we had killed two bottles of wine after all.

I helped her to the bathroom, and then tried to figure out what to do next. She was in no condition to drive, and neither was I. When she came out, I offered to either call her a taxi, or to let her sleep on the bed, while I slept on the couch. She said that we would do nothing of the kind, and she would trust me to sleep in the same bed as her. When I told her that I was not sure if I would trust myself in the same bed with her. Carol giggled and said that she was willing to take that chance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.