The Back Room - Cover

The Back Room

by Marduk

Copyright© 2020 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A chap seeks a replacement for a massage that was also a sex parlour for his previous arrangement had come to an end - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   .

Robert flipped the local paper till he reached the adult section he was seeking a replacement for the massage and sexual arrangement that he had been experiencing over the last year, that woman had finally called it a day and trying to find a replacement for the sort of massage he wanted may not be easy. Sure there were brothels but he wanted a bit more than they offered in the time that he allotted himself that was half an hour. ‘I guess it will be like it always has been’, he muttered for he had, over the years been the client of a few women that once found he had remained their client as long as they continued to operate. Most of the adult section was allocated to the known brothels and it was always Asian women that were the attached profile. ‘I wonder how many of them are now sex slaves conned into coming under the understanding that they were going into a good job, borrowed money and then to find that they were no more than human sex dolls and they would never be in a position to repay the loan and there would be no escape for their passbooks would be seized and even if they tried to escape, where would they go and some, maybe many would end up in some unmarked grave deep in the bush, they had no choice but to work till they were discarded, useless for man or beast. These were not what he was after.

It was just by change that he found just two lines, no photo or such like, just two lines between two prominent adult advertisements. The message was simply; ‘Full body massage, the suburb and a phone number’, nothing else. A number of years before he had come across a similar short advert and that had led to a number of years being the client to a mature woman that fore filled his fantasies. ‘I will give the number a ring’, he muttered as he picked up the phone and dialled. He was about to hang up when a voice giving evident of a rush answered. “I’m sorry” the gasp came “I was in my garden”.

“That is fine”, he replied. “I noticed you small advert about a full body massage the suburb and just your contact number. There was no mention of cost or address, do I have to book?” he asked. The answer now with a more controlled voice told him the cost, it was eighty dollars for half an hour, he was given the address and that she worked on the hour so she had a break of half an hour between clients. “It is now just after twelve thirty could I make an appointment for two this afternoon”, he asked.

“Of course” she replied. “Just drive around the back and come in the back door. Oh! What is your name?” she asked. He told her and then the conversation ended.

He parked and knocked on the door that was almost hidden behind a trellis in which an attractive vine was climbing over. She answered and for a second he was taken back, she was not that attractive, quite plump but her welcome was encouraging. ‘Come in Robert”, she said as she guided him to a backroom, fitted out with just the required, the massage table, a chair and a small table for an array of oils. There were no pictures or massage charts, just blank but like many he had come across the room was lit by a dim reddish light... “Just undress”, she smiled. “I will be with you shortly”. He gave a nod as she left. Some parlours left a towel but there was nothing like that here so he undressed and sat on the table, shortly later she appeared dressed in a white robe that was loosely tied and it only took a couple of movements for the robe to open sufficiently to show that she was nude under it. Her tits were not great melons which he did like but just average but the hair at her groin was thick and dark, he did say as he positioned himself on his stomach ‘I do like my balls given a good service as well’. She smiled but said nothing

Slowly she moved back and forth, the palms running up and down, working along his side as well, applying just another pressure to give the impression of a real massage, however as she worked at his head her gown opened enough for her tits to brush against his head and were close enough to him to feel and her nipple available to suck which she made every attempt to position them as close to his working mouth as possible. She then pulled away, the robe now totally open, she moved down and began to work on his bottom and inside the thighs, applying a firm touch and even a squeeze but it was his balls that he longed to have attended to and was about to give her a bit of encouragement when she brushed against them, lingered for seconds giving them a rub before returning to his bottom and again the inside of his thighs. Again she brushed again his balls, this time lingering longer so that he could definitely feel and gentle squeeze so that he did give a moan of satisfaction, enough to lift up a bit so that they were not squashed against the table but now hung, the invitation was clear, ‘grab ‘em’. Only for a second did she ignore that open invite then she grabbed them and yanked. “Ohhh!’ was his response as he raised himself higher so that a truly rough treatment could be given.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.