Crossing the Line - Cover

Crossing the Line

Copyright© 2020 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 2: Peter’s Examination

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Peter’s Examination - Dr Ruth Brown-lea was a psychologist working in a private practice that specialised in sexual problems. Her clients came from several general practice surgeries across London, but all had one thing in common. That was they all felt that something was either wrong with, or missing from, their sex lives. The situation was not un-common you might say but the thing was, she introduced some weird and wonderful cures for those sufferers who trusted her enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

Peter glanced at his wife, Clarice, as she came and sat beside him; he was hoping that Clarice would drop a hint as to what happened in the doctor’s consultation room. Clarice had no idea what had happened to her so how could she give Peter the heads up. Suddenly Peter was jolted out of his daydream by Dr Ruth calling his name; he gathered his wits quickly and rose to head to the open door, the door his beloved Clarice had recently entered by. As he strode across the room for a fleeting second, he almost bolted through the door beside the one that was open; a door he knew would lead him out of the building. No, it was an option really, he dearly loved his wife and if these sessions brought her, more happiness then so be it.

No sooner had he entered the next room, the door closed and Dr Ruth informed him that like Clarice, he should remove all his clothes. As if passing the time of day, Dr Ruth enquired and his taste in music. He found himself uttering, “I like most types of music except classical, but why do you ask?” “Well as we use music to relax you mentally, it is no good playing grunge, if you find it annoyingly irritating.” She replied. Peter nodded and then realised, he was about to remove his underpants and expose his soft cock to a woman other than his wife, for the first time since he was fifteen.

Slowly but surely, the room began to fill with music Peter found pleasant, but that was the last thing he remembered, for like his wife he now was hypnotised by Ruth. She ordered him to sit in the big leather chair. With the same monotone voice she planted an idea in Peter’s brain. “Peter, you want to masturbate, you want to show me how your cock hardens, but you will not cum until I tell you!” she spoke softly.

“Yes, Ma’am” he replied as he settled into the chair, then using his right hand, he wrapped his fist around his cock, firmly but not tightly, he began slow small tugging motions on his cock. Then as his cock began to harden, he took his left hand under his heavy ball sack and began to squeeze his balls in rhythm with his wanking.

“Peter, you must not and cannot lie; why do you think you have this sexual problem between you and your wife?” Ruth asked. “I suppose it all started before I met her; she does not know this, but I was raped when I was fifteen!” he blurted out, “Two schoolgirls, invited me to go with them one lunch time.” He continued. “When we got to one of their houses, they told me to go around the back, just in case the parent had changed plans and stayed home.” He added. “I went around back and Carol the blonde girl let me in at the back door.”

“Once inside” he continued, “they blindfolded me and led me upstairs, I think they took me into the parents’ bedroom, I was told to lie on the bed whilst still blindfolded.” “That was when strong arms pinned me to the bed and Carol whipped off my eye cover!” Peter said, “I opened my eyes and there were two old blokes, easily in their fifties or even older!” “They took turns at undressing me, until, I was naked. One of the old men growled at the two girls, what the fuck is this; I have seen babies with bigger cocks than this. But it didn’t stop him from sucking my floppy cock into his mouth!” he blushed as he continued to tell the doctor his case history. “I don’t know why but, I had never felt such a smooth earth shattering sensation as his velvety tongue seemed to glide over my cock’s helmet.” Peter confessed.

“Peter, stop speaking now, you can tell me the rest another day but I need to examine you now!” Ruth said. She took hold of his rapidly hardening cock and squeezed it, painfully so, she then leaned close to his ear and whispered, “If you could have sex any way you wanted with a woman, but had to accept the same in return, which position would you choose?” Peter rocked sharply back and then with the strangest look on his face, he replied, “The position I would choose irrespective of the same being done to me, would have to be, anal doggie style”

Peter did not see nor hear Dr Ruth press a concealed button on her desk, suddenly, from out of another door came, a Golden haired, absolute stunner. Peter thought, either I have died and gone to heaven or this beauty is going to turn out to be a lesbian. She stood five foot six inches tall, naked apart from a pair of lacy knickers. Her breasts, Peter reasoned, must be 38DD but the absolutely best thing about her was he incredible nipples, they stood out; no word of a lie; a good two inches and tapered as if someone has pressed each nipple into a pencil sharpener and twisted it around and around.

In a fraction of a second, suddenly Peter was unable to move; there were no physical restrictions to prevent him from doing so. He found himself willingly being tied up, his hands behind his neck allowing his elbows to move in order to prevent his face hitting the floor. Now he was suitably tied; this girl, he learned was called Sue, helped him on to his front, If he strained his neck, he could just about see the golden mane of Sue, she moved to stand in front of him. He could not see or did not want to risk losing sight of this golden haired beauty; but suddenly he felt his legs began to spread apart.

Now Sue moved closer to his head and slowly pulled down her panties. Peter gasped, for right in front of his eyes; was the thickest cock he had ever seen in his lifetime; and he had seen a few what with playing football and rugby. It was as thick as a baby’s wrist and somewhere between 10 and 12 inches in length. Instinctively his mouth began to water and if he had been asked, he would have sworn its odour was turning him on, even more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.