Crossing the Line - Cover

Crossing the Line

Copyright© 2020 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: Clarice 28 yrs. Old & Peter 32 yrs. Old

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Clarice 28 yrs. Old & Peter 32 yrs. Old - Dr Ruth Brown-lea was a psychologist working in a private practice that specialised in sexual problems. Her clients came from several general practice surgeries across London, but all had one thing in common. That was they all felt that something was either wrong with, or missing from, their sex lives. The situation was not un-common you might say but the thing was, she introduced some weird and wonderful cures for those sufferers who trusted her enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarice had chanced upon Peter several times, before she reached sixteen years of age, nothing immediately appealed to her in a way that would lead to romance and marriage. But by the time she was eighteen years old she was married to him and had a baby on the way, their courtship had been a bit of a whirlwind affair, engaged after only six months of dating and married a year later when Clarice found herself three months pregnant. The pregnancy had raised a couple of issue, which possibly would never have occurred if they had grown together a little more slowly.

Peter at four years senior to Clarice, found he had an excessive sex drive, something as a virgin he had discovered after taking Clarice’s virginity. You see they were both virgins and had no experience to call upon, that first three months they were both at it like rabbits. Peter sexual appetite grow larger while Clarice was happy with the once or twice per week, she expected was normal. During the third month of her pregnancy all that changed, Clarice began demanding three orgasms per night, Peter was happy to oblige in the beginning, it was now becoming a chore he was finding hard to rise to. Friends pulled his leg about having a girl who was so keen on sex and often told him just how lucky he was to have her. Some of their closest friends even tried suggesting things like watch porn films to get him into the right shape and mood.

George, who had known Peter for most of his entire life suggest he indulge in threesomes, initially with another male joining them to take the strain of Peter or was it that George had the hots for Clarice., if this was the case he never came straight out about it. Secretly Peter began watching porn films and in the at the start, one on one, films gave him a buzz, but all too soon, he found them boring and he began searching out the stronger more fetish themed films. Soon he was watching group sex films in which one woman would take on three or more males. Then the idea dawned on him. What if he found being second or third to fuck a cunt was his biggest turn on. Certainly more than being that first to fuck his partner ever did. The films he found best were those where the participants did not wear condoms and would spunk the woman’s cunt before the second cock plunged into a cunt full of the first one’s load.

He began secretly wishing Clarice would take a lover, not that he would approve officially but the chance of getting sloppy seconds began to cloud his mind. The more he tried the further away from his goal, he felt. He even tried getting Clarice to use a ripe banana, before she could pull it out, he would fuck her soaking wet cunt with it mashing the banana into a pulp before taking his cock and plunging it into that gooey mess. Whilst his imagination told him that the banana was another man’s spunk the feeling always left him feeling let down. He then tried double thick cream along with the banana but again whilst in his mind’s eye it was another man’s load, his brain always won the argument that it was only make believe.

Things would have continued in this vain except in Clarice’s ninth month of pregnancy she began to have strange cravings and desires. It began with a discussion on breastfeeding of all things; Clarice said, “I wonder what breast milk tastes like?” Peter had to confess that whilst his breast-fed him until he was four years of age; he could not recall what it tasted like. He even suggested that she suck her own nipples to find out but the 36C, Clarice just could not get the nipple into her mouth. Peter suggested he suck her nipples and he would share the breast milk with her, but Clarice discounted that idea because she reasoned his mouth would taint the taste.

Peter suddenly remembered an old aunt, who his mother had told him, had nearly sent herself mad; by milking her own breastmilk into glass jars. She simply stored then in a food Cool cupboard not knowing that her husband had been selling the jars to his mates. She never knew to whom he sold them to or what he had told them that the jars contained. It did however, finish the marriage; but a seed of an idea germinated in Peter’s lustful brain, he checked out the chemist and bought a breastmilk milking machine. It took him four days to persuade Clarice to use it, but when she did, she thought it was wonderful and even Peter thought it cool too.

The two side effects of using the breast-pump, was that it made Clarice’s cunt soaking wet and even easier for him to bring off; and secondly that it lured her body into producing even more milk and this in turn, made her breasts swell to even larger sizes. By the time David was born, Clarice’s breasts measured a great 38D with erect nipples almost 15 mm long.

Without telling Clarice, he made sure that he put the equipment away and always went to the toilet before putting the saved milk in the fridge. Whilst in the toilet he would have a wank and shoot his spunk into the same bottle as the breast milk. He even invited George round and added a little spunk laced breast milk into his tea or coffee. Clarice was never aware of any of this; when David the baby arrived; a regular schedule developed. Each evening David would be breastfed; as soon as Peter got home from work. Then Peter and Clarice would eat and whilst David lay in his bedside cot. Peter would have to lick Clarice’s cunt to its first orgasm, before Peter was given permission to fuck her cunt. Then and only then whilst he was doing so, he had to suck on which ever breast David had been fed with that night.

Then finally with the breast pump working on both Clarice’s breasts alternately, Peter would fuck Clarice from behind. Clarice was both shocked and delighted to be informed by her midwife that this form of sex was the best way for the mother to lose some of those extra pounds gained during pregnancy.

Peter even tried to persuade Clarice to let him try anal sex during her periods, but she refused point blank and it was this point that finally led to Peter, and Clarice being referred to Dr Ruth Brown-lea.

As with all the doctor’s new patients; they were given end of the day appointments and these appointments were same day, separate appointments and allowed for more time during those appointments and also the chance of a third appointment being hastily arranged for the to see her together, if she thought it necessary.

As was customary, Clarice had the first of the end of day appointments and Peter the following appointment some thirty minutes after his wife. So, it was that they sat together in the waiting room, when Clarice’s name was called. She entered through the oak panelled door and noticed that when it closed, it completely shut out the radio in the waiting area.

Clarice was a bit apprehensive, when told her appointment would be with her in the nude. Nervously she followed the doctor’s orders and fully undressed, the leather seat seemed to stick to her clammy feeling backside. In order to try to relax Clarice, the doctor explained that as she was a trained sex therapist and anything said to her in this individual appointment would not be passed on to her partner. That is unless she gave permission for it to be shared. This seemed to relieve a lot of the tension and reassured any insecurities the patient may have had. The Doctor stated that If they were undressed like they should be when fucking it usually led to better results.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.