The Professor - Cover

The Professor

by GalTab

Copyright© 2020 by GalTab

Mind Control Sex Story: A cuckold and mind control story. A couple visit their daughters school counselor, only to find out, they're the ones getting counseled. He offers to assist them with his short-comings, and her frustration. Oddly, they didn't realize there was a problem, until he brought it up. Like all my stories, they build slowly, but things eventually work their way out. Unless you're into the cuckold thing, this story is not for you,

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Cuckold   Masturbation   .

At the Christmas show...

I can’t help but smile, watching my beautiful daughter sing her solo. This year’s Christmas show is the biggest and best yet. Turning to my wife, I take her hand and look into her eyes. She is glowing with pride, as a happy tear forms, then trickles down her cheek. Looking again on stage, I feel how lucky we are to have such a talented daughter as Natalie. The lighting brings out the highlights of her strawberry blonde hair, making it shimmer, and the glitter on her cheeks makes her look angelic. I smile thinking how much she looks like her mother when we were in High School.

The schools after show dinner was a treat. Natalie and her friends were delighted with the show, and everyone was kind, with their praise, and congratulatory remarks. The entire faculty is here with more than a hundred parents attending the Christmas dinner. We’re sharing a table with one of the school counselors and psychologist, Professor Carter. I’ve spoken with Professor Carter a few times, once during a parent/teacher conference, and another time when we met to discuss Natalie attending a school function in NY City with her drama class.

After we were seated, I re-introduce my wife and me.

Me: “Hello, I’m Robert Fontaine, and this is my wife Colette.”

The Professor held out his hand.

Professor: “Natalie’s parents, of course I remember you. I’m Brett Carter, and this lovely lady is Stacy.”

Colette held out her hand and they shook.

Wife: “It’s good to see you again Professor Carter.”

Professor: “Please, call me Brett this evening, after all, this is a casual affair.”

The Professor looked at me as we shook hands, his grip quite firm.

Professor: “Bob, it’s nice to see you again, Colette, you look ravishing, and may I say, Natalie did a spectacular job in tonight’s performance. You must be proud of her.”

Me: “Thank you, we are proud of her.”

Professor: “Well, she’s way ahead in academics, and from what I hear, they’re expecting great things from her in vocals and drama. And just a sophomore, I can only imagine what the next few years will bring for her.”

Wife: “She’s driven, and knows what she wants out of high school, and she’s already looking at colleges.”

Professor: “That’s great, and she should be encouraged to look, even though she’s what? 16 now?”

Wife: “She’ll be 16 in two months as a matter of fact.”

Professor: “She’s got a good head on her shoulders. I’ve spoken with her a few times, and she’s always seemed so, how did you put it? driven!”

Me: “That she is.”

The dinner wasn’t bad for being catered. Because the proceeds go to the school’s music department, it makes it worth the expense. Seeing the faculty brought back memories. You don’t realize when attending, that the teachers and staff were only 10 years older than us when we went to school here. Who would have known my daughter would have the same teachers as I.

I look closely at Brett, and guess his age about 50. He has a few gray hairs but otherwise looks fit. He probably works out and maybe plays sports. Looking closer I imagine him having a gym membership, and one of those people who stop at the gym on his way to work every day. And he obviously knows he looks good, still wearing hip clothes, and has that chiseled look about him. And his date, who he introduced as Stacy, as if she has no last name, looks to be about 20 at the most. Come to think about it, she hasn’t said a word all night. Just smiles and seems to hang on every word he says. She’s gorgeous, and I definitely see what Brett sees in her. She’s probably into older men, or looking for a sugar daddy. He probably doesn’t realize he’s a lucky man with her hanging on his arm. But with his looks and personality, I can somehow understand it, because he’s a very likable guy.

After dessert, we talked about upcoming school events. We love attending them, and want to support all of Natalie’s wishes and dreams. We’ve always felt encouragement and participation is the best thing we can do, to help our daughter academically and emotionally.

Professor: “Bob, Colette, have you two come in to go over Natalie’s curriculum in detail? I don’t remember meeting with you yet. Most of the parents have by now.”

Wife: “No, and I don’t remember reading anything about that. Was something mailed or sent home?”

Professor: “You would have been notified soon after the school year started. You two need to come in, so we can go over everything, including her physical and mental health. We can go over every aspect of her well-being for this year, and her future.”

Me: “Sure, we’ll call next week to set up a time. I don’t remember doing this last year though!”

Professor: “You don’t have to call, I have time on Monday at 6pm. That way you don’t have to leave work early and you can both attend. Will that work?”

Me: “Sure, we can make it at 6.”

Professor: “It’s settled then, just come to the Administration Building, and you’ll see the directory just inside. My office is on the second floor room 2B. I look forward to it.”

Me: “As do we Brett, I feel badly we somehow missed this, and Natalie never mentioned it either.”

Professor: “Students don’t participle unless we find problem areas, then we meet together, parents and students. I don’t foresee that Bob.”

We made small talk for a while before getting up to mingle with other faculty members, and parents we’ve come to know. By 9pm we were tired and ready to go. We found Natalie sitting with her friends, then drove home.

Part 2. ~~~~~~~~~~

We had an uneventful weekend, and I spent most of it doing yard work and cleaning out the garage.

At 7am Monday morning I’m shaving and waiting for my hair to dry. Colette is down in the kitchen making bacon, and I can smell it all the way up here. Natalie is talking on her cell with one of her friends, just like every morning. I wonder how girls coordinated their school clothes when we were in high school, some 20 years ago.

At breakfast, we sat and talked about the Christmas Play, and how impressed everyone seemed to be with it. It’s nice to see Natalie so happy with herself, and her self-confidence was shining through today. Then Colette began asking Natalie about Professor Carter. I listened since I am curious about him, he seemed mysterious.

Wife: “Natalie, what do you think of Professor Carter, your counselor?”

Natalie: “Everyone loves Professor Carter mom, and most of the girls think he’s hot!”

After choking on my coffee.

Me: “What? Your friends think that about a teacher!”

Wife: “Robert, come on, she just means they notice. I’m sure it’s nothing, and they are teenager girls.”

However, she’s looks at Natalie quizzically.

Natalie: “God dad, don’t be gross he’s like a hundred years old.”

Me: “Ok, just checking.”

I sip my coffee wondering why she would have said he’s hot, then just as quickly change her view. It’s probably one of her friends who had said something.

Natalie: “Dad we need to go, I want to get there a few minutes early.”

I push my chair back and stand up, stepped over and kiss my wife, then grabbed my keys and cell.

Me: “Have a good day hun, I’ll be home a little earlier today. Ok Nat, I’m ready, let’s go.”

Wife: “Have a good day at work, I’m meeting Jan for lunch, then some shopping but I’ll be back by the time you get home from school Natalie.”

I drove Natalie to school, dropped her off, then drove the short drive to my office, still getting in a few minutes early. My secretary, Mrs Johnson was already in and had a few memos for me to go over. Just before lunch, I walked up front to talk with my secretary.

Me: “Mrs Johnson, your son goes to Central High doesn’t he?”

Mrs Johnson: “Yes, he’s a junior this year.”

Me: “What do you know about Professor Carter, one of the counselors there?”

Mrs Johnson: “Yes, he’s my son’s counselor. He’s so handsome and distinguished looking.”

Me: Chuckling “Yeah, so I hear, I had dinner with him Friday night after the Christmas play, and he set up a meeting to go over Natalie’s schedule and mental health. It seems we had failed to do that after school started in September.”

Mrs Johnson: “That’s funny, I don’t recall having to meet with him over anything like that, however, I met with him several times this year about Chris’s soccer camp. But weird, I don’t seem to recall anything about those meetings now. I just had to sign a paper he brought home from school, and pay for the camp. He had a great time.”

Me: “So, what were the meetings about then?”

Mrs Johnson: Tilting her head, thinking. “I honestly don’t remember, but it had something to do with soccer camp. I just can’t remember what we talked about. Details about camp I’m sure”

Me: Puzzled “Oh well, I have those days too.”

At 4 O’clock I left the office. On my way home I called my wife, who says dinner will be ready about 5, and I let her know I’ll be home in 15 minutes.

After getting home I decide not to change into something casual, but wear my work suit to the meeting with Professor Carter. Colette is wearing a dress tonight, even though it’s cold out. She assumed I would wear my suit, so we both look good.

At dinner, we ask Natalie about school and how things are going. Does she like her classes and her teachers. We’re trying not to come across like an interrogation, but still gathering as much information as we can for our meeting tonight with her counselor. We tell Natalie we’ll be going to meet with some friends and not be gone long. Just meeting for a glass of wine and maybe dessert.

After dinner Natalie went to her room to listen to music, and we got our coats to go to our appointment. During the drive I mention what Mrs Johnson had said about remembering this type of meeting, but that she seemed unsure of the details.

Arriving at school there are very few people in the Administration Offices, and they seemed to be leaving as we walked in. We walked up the stairs as opposed to the elevator and found Professor Carters Office a few door down. We enter and see a small waiting area with 4 chairs, and a table displaying various magazines. We see a coat rack, and hang our coats while looking around the room. The only other door in the room is slightly cracked open, so I assume it’s Professor Carters office. I knock on the door and hear.

Professor: “Come!”

I push on the door, and we enter. I see the Professor sitting behind his desk writing in a ledger, and just as we get inside he looks up, puts his pencil down and stands.

Professor: “Mr and Mrs Fontaine, I’m glad you were able to keep your appointment. Please come in and have a seat.”

Walking around the desk toward us, he gestured to some comfortable looking chairs in front of his desk. As he reaches us, he puts out his hand, and we shook. Then he takes my wife’s hand and helps her sit in one of the chairs.

Me: “We wouldn’t want to miss the appointment, considering we’re so late meeting with you to go over Natalie’s classes.”

Professor: “Oh that’s quite alright, the important thing is that you’re here now.”

I take a seat in the chair next to Colette as the Professor walks around his desk, then over to a counter against the wall under a window. There’s a single cup coffee maker, and an electric hot water pot for tea. We have one just like it at home.

Professor: “I like to start each session by relaxing with some herbal tea. This tea is a blend I mix myself from assorted varieties from Europe and the Far East. It’s quit delicious, and helps set the tone before we begin serious discussions regarding Natalie’s education and well-being.”

Wife: “It sounds delicious, thank you.”

Professor: “Milk and sugar?”

Wife: “Just milk for me.”

Me: “Just plain.”

After a moment the Professor turns on a sound machine that makes the sounds of birds chirping and a gentle breeze through the trees. Then he brings a small tray to the side of the desk and sets it down. He places a cup of tea in front of Colette, then another in front of me. He picks up the last cup for himself and sits down behind his desk, letting out a sigh, as if it’s been a long day, and he can finally relax. He begins sipping his tea.

Professor: “Do drink up, wasn’t that a wonderful Christmas show this year. It was so nice to sit with you at dinner and get better acquainted. I see why Natalie seems so well-rounded and mature.”

I take a sip as does Colette, and we both smile at the Professor. It’s nice to have someone take a real interest in her education. Him seeing her potential means a lot to us.

We sit and talk about the schools upcoming events for a few minutes before the Professor opens a folder with Natalie’s records. Then the Professor begins going over each of her classes. He discusses the advantages of each particular class, and how it pertains to the following class next year. After going over the first class he sits back, and we sip the tea before moving on to the next.

I look at my watch, and it’s already 6:25, and I sense we’re just getting started. This is beginning to become boring, and I’m having a hard time paying attention. I sit up straighter, so I can pay better attention to something as important as this. The Professor takes another sip as do we then he sits up and turns the page and begins going over the next class.

When he finishes the second of seven classes, I’m becoming disinterested, and begin feeling guilty about it. After all, this is supposed to be something we take an active interest in. Looking at Colette I see her eyes are about to glaze over, and can tell she’s about as bored as I am. The clock above the door now reads 6:40 and at this rate we’ll never finish.

After finishing our tea, the Professor moves on to the next class. History is something I’ve never had much interest in, and I see no reason why he needs to add his opinions of historic events, but he does. I feel like I’m at a lecture that I’d rather not be in. I occasionally catch myself nodding off and luckily he doesn’t notice. I wouldn’t want him thinking I wasn’t interested, or that he had been boring me beyond belief.

This time, when I caught myself nodding off, he was standing up behind his desk. I felt horribly ashamed of myself, and glanced at Colette, she too looked like she was in a fog. I felt like I owed her an apology, and felt so guilt ridden. The Professor turned around to the counter behind his desk and began gathering some things as he spoke. I felt confused and had a hard time focusing, like I had missed something. It had been a long time, and I vaguely remember several odd, yet serious conversations. I was afraid to say anything, fearing he would realize I had dozed off.

Professor: “I’m proud of both of you for opening up to me. I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to let me help you through this. I agree that meeting again is necessary, and my home office does make more sense, with this no longer being a school matter. You do agree, don’t you Bob.”

Me: “Yes, that does make sense.”

Professor: “What’s that you say Bob?”

Me: “Yes Professor, it does.”

Professor: “How about you Colette, do you agree as well?”

Wife: “Yes Professor, I agree.”

Professor: “That was an excellent idea you had Bobber. You two just relax while I get your to-go package of tea ready. I’m glad you like the background sounds, that’s why I always keep an extra copy around. You’d be surprised how relaxing your home becomes when you have relaxation sounds playing. But of course it has to be certain sounds. Some can cause your heartbeat to become erratic and elevate your blood pressure, so take my advice and only listen to the good stuff. I’ve researched and found the best, and I’m more than willing to share it with you.”

Wife: “Thank you Professor, I already feel what you mean. What a difference already.”

Me: “It’s true Professor, quite a difference.”

I watch the Professor gather the tea and a copy of the CD we had been listening to, and he handed both to Colette.

Professor: “Now remember, a cup of tea an hour before bed and then put the CD on to help you get a good nights sleep. Next meeting, I’ll get you another good CD. Oh, Colette, you may leave those on the desk and I’ll take care of it”

I couldn’t look her in the eye and felt such guilt and shame. I had no idea Colette felt this way because she had never mentioned it to me. I saw her wipe back a tear with the handkerchief then place it on the Professors desk. I glanced at it and noticed how much it looked like panties, but disregarded it. I looked at the clock above the door, it was 8:35 and getting late. I felt badly about taking so much of the Professors time. We stood, and the Professor walked us to the outer waiting area where we had hung our coats. The Professor took Colette’s coat off the rack and held it up for her to put on. I put my coat on while watching, and feeling so inferior of him, I looked away.

Professor: “You two shouldn’t talk about this between yourselves, wait for our meeting Wednesday night. Problems like this are fairly common, so Bob, don’t go blaming yourself for what you have no control over. It’s genetics and some men are just, shall we say, less endowed than others. Colette, I think it’s commendable that you’ve kept this to yourself all these years, but you’re smart to finally seek help. We’ll get more into what we can do to solve the problem as we go.”

Wife: “Thank you so much for the extra time you spent with us tonight Professor Carter. I feel so much better already, and look forward to Wednesdays meeting.”

I watched as Colette lifted onto her tiptoes, and kissed the Professor on the cheek, and accidentally left a lipstick print. He was obviously used to women doing that, because there were other lipstick prints down his neck, and some on his collar. As he escorted us down the hall to the stairs, he walked beside Colette with a hand at the small of her back. It made me somewhat self-conscious but I knew he was trying to help. When we stopped at the top of the stairs, I took my wife’s hand to walk down with her.

Me: “Thanks Professor Carter, and we’ll see you at your home office on Wednesday at 7pm.”

Professor: “I look forward to it Wednesday. See you soon Colette. Drive safe.”

We made it to the car and sat quietly for the 10-minute drive home. My mind was racing to make sense of all that’s happened over the last few hours. I learned things about my wife I hadn’t realized were bothering her. Feelings that she’s kept secret from me for all these years. I felt like I’ve been such a disappointment to her, now that I know the truth. Finally, just a few blocks from home I ask.

Me: “Hun, I feel terrible that you’ve felt this way all this time. I had no idea you felt that way.”

Wife: “I’m sorry it came out this way Robert. To be honest, I suppose I’ve felt this way for so long I’d forgotten how I felt. So I guess, in a way, it’s new, or a renewed feeling for me too. But Professor Carter seems to know what’s best, and I have a good feeling about our sessions. I hope you feel the same.”

Me: “I feel the same, and I think it’s something we have to do to work through this. I want us to be as happy as I’ve always thought we were.”

Wife: “I want that too.”

We arrived home, and Natalie was in her room. We were both tired, and wanted to go straight to bed.

Wife: “Go ahead and get the CD ready to start while I say goodnight to Natalie.”

While Colette went to check on Natalie and say goodnight, I put the CD in the player so it’s ready for bedtime. Then I changed into my pajamas and got ready for bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and pull the covers down, then waited to see what Colette has to say about Natalie when she got back.

Colette comes back in and said Natalie says goodnight to me. I started crawling under the blankets as Colette stepped over to the closet. I got comfortable as she opened the closet door then reached up to unbutton her dress. She pulled her dress off, and I was surprised to see her standing there putting the dress on a hanger wearing only a bra and no panties. When finished she walked to her dresser and stood, opened a drawer and unhooked her bra, removed it and put it in the drawer. Then she turned and walked to the bed and climbed in on her side, pulling the cover up. I reached over and pushed the play button on the CD player, and the same sounds of birds chirping and a light breeze through the trees started.

I lie here wondering what’s different. Colette always wears panties and usually wears them and a nightgown to bed, even the times when we make love. This is out of character for her. I think she might want to make love, so I roll her way and cuddle up.

I run my hand up and down her thigh a few times. She feels warm and her skin is soft to the touch. I feel her rub her thighs together and softly moan. I run my hand up and over her thigh and down to her mound. She’s always had the softest pubic hair, but I don’t stop there. My fingers glide down to her slit, I feel her nub of a clit, and as my fingertip runs over it, I hear her gasp a short breath. I slide down, and my fingers find her wet and slippery pussy. She the wettest I’ve ever known her to be. She moans aloud and reaches for my cock, pushing my pajama bottoms down enough to expose my member. I suck in a deep breath in anticipation of her grasping my cock, and giving it that squeeze that’s her way of saying she’s ready. She holds it and begins rubbing it to get me hard. She squeezes and rubs, working on my cock while my fingers slide up and down her slit, teasing her clit. I concentrate on my cock to get hard, willing it to get ready, but for some strange reason it remains soft. Colette rolls over onto her back, and as she pulls me atop her says...

Wife: “Come on sweetie, go ahead and start, it’ll get ready quickly enough.”

I moan and smile thinking, yes, it’s never let us down before. I slide down between her legs as she spreads her thighs, then get myself into position and onto my elbows at the ready. Colette reaches down and grabs my cock as I push up to her waiting pussy. As Colette rubs the head up and down, wetting the head of my cock, and teasing her clit, she lets out a moan of disappointment. My cock is still soft, so I close my eyes and concentrate, trying to force it to harden, but I know that’s useless. Colette tries using her fingers to stroke it, but it’s completely soft.

Wife: “Robert, what’s going on?”

Me: “I don’t know what’s wrong but it’s not getting hard.”

Wife: “Oh, I know, remember, the Professor said once this comes out, and you know about the problem this might happen. But just temporarily he said.”

I thought about it a moment, and remembered him saying something on the lines of being ashamed of my small size and stamina, I might subconsciously become temporarily unable to get an erection. I feel so embarrassed that she even brought up the subject at all, especially if it has suddenly caused this.

Me: “I remember him saying that, and I hate this happening. I’m sorry.”

Wife: “I know you can’t help it sweetheart. We’ll ask Professor Carter about it again on Wednesday.”

Then she begins pushing me off of her. We spoon together, and I can’t stop thinking of everything. I lie awake frustrated and confused for a long time while Colette sleeps next to me.

Part 3. ~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm goes off, so I tap the button. Colette rolls over and stretches, then smiles saying...

Wife: “Good morning.”

Me: “Good morning, sleep well?”

Knowing she did.

Wife: “Yes I did, I slept better than I have in a long time.”

Me: “Good, me too.” (I hate lying)

We got up and kissed good morning, then went to make coffee. I began getting ready for work while Colette made breakfast. This day, like others, I drop Natalie off at school then drive into the office.

The next two days seem to drag on. Colette and I seem to be getting along normally, but there is a difference. Some underlying problem that we’ve never had before. I hope we get to the bottom of it when we meet with the Professor. We’ve been good about having our tea shortly before bed, and listening to the CD faithfully to fall asleep. Each day I feel more and more confident the Professor is the perfect solution. Colette is becoming more and more anxious to meet with him over the last few days, and talks about him often. I, too, am anxious to ask him about my sudden erectile dysfunction.

I’m finally home from work on Wednesday. I sense how anxious Colette is, because dinner is ready, and she’s dressed quite nicely for a couples counseling session. She chose a nice dress with shades of purple and off-white, she looks great in it, and sexy as hell. Maybe she wants to try again before we leave, but I’ve tried several times unsuccessfully to get an erection, and it’s not happening.

At 6:45pm we get into our car and drive across town to the Professors house. He has a beautiful home that sits back from the road with a tall hedge around it. I was surprised to see a security gate with an intercom. We pressed the button and spoke with a female who opened the gate to let us in. We parked and walked to the front door, and I noticed how private his property actually is, since I couldn’t see beyond the hedge any direction.

Stacy, the same girl who was with the Professor at the Christmas dinner, answered the door. She was smiling and more social this time. She led us to a large family room where she offered us seating anywhere we wished. She said Professor Carter would he right with us, and stepped to a bar and began making tea. Colette and I sat on a sofa, and within moments Stacy brought a tray with our teas to the sofa table in front of us. She served our teas explaining this is what the Professor wants us to drink prior to the meeting. She sat with us making small talk about the weather and the Professors collections he kept in the room. After 10 minutes, the Professor came around the corner apologizing for a lengthy telephone call. He sat in a chair facing us while we finished our tea, and joined in the conversation about his collections.

Another 10 minutes pass before the Professor stood and said let’s get started shall we. He escorted us down the hallway to the very first door, and ushered us inside. When we stepped inside, there was a desk with 2 arm chairs in front of it, and much like his office at school, he had a counter behind his desk. He had bookshelves along one wall with hundreds of books and several framed certificates on the wall above the counter. There was already soft sounds playing in the background but this time, it sounded like waves crashing onto rocks and seagulls squawking. On the right side of the room was a large canopy bed fully made up with nightstands on each side. There is a huge stone fireplace against the wall with a crackling fire dividing the office area, and where the bed is. The Professor motioned toward the chairs...

Professor: “Please take a seat, would either or you like more tea before we get started?”

Wife: “No thank you, Professor Carter.”

Me: “No thanks.”

Professor: “Excuse me, what was that Bob?”

Me: “No thank you, Professor.”

The Professor sat down in a huge leather chair, then opens a folder that’s already lying on his desk. I look around the room feeling more and more intimidated by him. I had thought he was like other academics, under paid and under appreciated, but from what I see, that’s not the case with the Professor. Looking to the right, I wonder why there’s a bed in his office when...

Professor: “I often have company and need an extra bed for them. I don’t mind sharing my office space when they’re here Bob.”

I quickly look back at the Professor, who had seen me looking at the bed.

Me: “I’m sorry, I was just looking around. You have a great place here Professor.”

Professor: “Thank you Bobber, so let’s get started. Colette, have you made the list I asked you for?”

The Professor looked from me to my wife as he asked. I don’t remember him asking for a list and surprised when my wife reached into her purse, and pulled out a folded sheet of paper. They both lean forward as she hands it across the desk to him. I look at her, and she doesn’t look at me, but stares at the Professor intently. I look back at the Professor and hear...

Professor: “I see you’ve given this some thought Colette. As you are fully aware, some items can’t be addressed, but most can be. For instance, Bobs penis size itself can’t be helped. But there are things that can do, for instance, a penis extender. They come in different sizes, and buying one could increase Bobs penis to double its size, to say, 6 or 8 inches. They are designed to increase the pleasure for the woman, but usually decrease satisfaction for the man. This is all hypothetical, because it depends on how well it’s used.”

Wife: “They really have such a thing Professor?”

Me: “What? when did the size of my penis become an issue?”

Professor: “Yes Colette, you can buy them online almost anywhere. Another advantage is that it may solve another problem you’ve listed. Premature ejaculation! Since Bob will receive less pleasure, because the sheathing of the extender reduces sensitivity, Bob may last longer.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.