Plain Jane - Cover

Plain Jane

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A chance meeting with the erotic Claire introduces me to the lucrative and pleasurable life of an international courtesan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Mana and I came out of the bedroom and found Mai, Suki, Keiko, Anna, Darlene and Michelle all waiting for us on the landing, and all wearing their jewelled butt plugs, high heels and nothing else. Keiko was looking very flushed as Corin had only just finished sodomising her lovely bum.

“Come, my lovely friends!” I said to the waiting group. “Our female guests await us. Listen carefully when I announce the arrangements, and make sure you give your lovely bodies to as many guests as possible.”

Laughing and chatting, we moved down the staircase, and gradually the assembled group of guests, standing drinking and chatting in the grand hall, came into view, and they became quiet as the naked bodies of the seven of us came down the stairs. The men were all wearing the ‘harem pants’ which they had worn the previous evening, their cocks all exposed and almost entirely in a state of full erection. The women had all been provided with matching outfits, which were clearly the cause of the men’s erections – they were all wearing black fishnet mini dresses with black high heels.

Just then the gathered crowd at the bottom of the stairs broke into applause. Once it subsided, I spoke. “Greetings to such beautiful guests – my fellow courtesans and I are unbelievably excited to welcome you ladies this evening to our party, and promise to do everything possible to ensure that you have a totally memorable night of pleasure.

My name is Julia and I am your hostess tonight. In the last 24 hours, my fellow courtesans and I have fucked and sucked the men who are now beside you. For that reason, I have decided to rest them for the next two hours so that they may replenish their balls with plenty of spunk to pleasure you later. So, for the next two hours, the men may look on as we ladies enjoy ourselves exclusively with each other – AND,” I said loudly, “any man caught wasting his spunk in another man will be horribly punished – do I make myself clear?” The men all replied “Yes, Mistress!” and the ladies broke into applause and laughter.

I turned to Suki and said loudly, “Go and collect that shy little redhead on the right by the lounge door, and the tall blonde at the front, and bring them naked to my bedroom – and I want you to join us.” Turning to the others I said, “Off you go girls, and when I next come down, I want to find a lot of very wet cunts!” The girls laughed and skipped down the remaining stairs and within a few seconds were frantically kissing many of the guests. I didn’t stop to watch but turned and walked back up the stairs, knowing that Suki, who I had never actually had sex with yet, would obey my instructions and bring me my first two lovers.

In the bedroom, I quickly opened a drawer and placed a collection of sex toys on the bedside table and then arranged the pillows and lay back on the bed, my legs wide apart to await my first lovers. Within a minute Suki, with an ear-to-ear grin, led the two women I had selected into the room. I knew from what Sir Richard had told me that she was the most confident of his ‘harem’ of girls, and so she now proved. She led them to the end of the bed where they stood facing me.

“Which one you want first, Mistress?” she said, with a grin. I pointed at the delicious little redhead, who looked about 18 and was considerably the more nervous of the two. Suki moved behind her and smacked her bottom. “What your name, young lover?”

“Chantelle,” she said barely above a whisper. Before she had time to react, Suki had untied the single strap that was holding up her slinky dress and her delightful body was there for us all to enjoy – and what an amazing body! Chantelle was only just over five feet tall, but had narrow hips and the most beautiful pendulous breasts – no porn star could have asked for more. And she was definitely a genuine redhead, her pretty red bush had been neatly trimmed.

Suki moved behind the tall blonde and untied her strap and as her dress cascaded to the floor, Suki put her arms around the woman – she must have been about 40, but in great physical shape – and pushed two fingers into her waxed-smooth cunt. “Who are you, lovely lady?” Suki asked, one hand moving quickly inside the woman’s cunt, the other gently massaging her breast. Suki was so skilled that within 10 seconds the blonde was clearly starting to lose control and could only just gasp out the words “Chloe!” before her body shook with an explosive orgasm and cum ran down her thighs.

But by now Chantelle looked really frightened and had I not acted, I think she might have made a run for it. “Come here, Chantelle, I will be gentle with you.” As she moved round the side of the bed, I reached out and took her hand and she hopped onto the bed, as light as a feather and I wrapped my arms around her. I looked across at Suki and Chloe, and said to Suki, “She is yours, take her to the couch over there and we will have a foursome once I have brought the delicious Chantelle to the boil.”

So saying, I rolled Chantelle over so that I was on top of her, and then slipped down until my tongue was positioned to slip into her sweet cunt – and it truly was sweet, it was like drinking nectar as I lapped greedily at her, and her juices flowed as she writhed in pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Suki had already spread Chloe out on the couch and was on top of her, 69, and was frantically sucking the beautiful blonde. But Chloe was clearly no stranger to lesbian sex, her tongue was busily licking Suki’s prominent vulva whilst at the same time she had two fingers deeply into Suki’s anus and busily masturbating her lover.

But by now I was drinking a steady stream of sweet nectar from Chantelle’s cunt – she was writhing in pleasure and crying out, “Take me Julia, please give me more, Ohmigod you are so wonderful, I love you, I love you, I will be yours forever!!” And as she said this, her body ‘exploded’ into a colossal orgasm – she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth hard against her sex lips and squirted cum all over my face whilst her body jerked with orgasmic delight. None of the wonderful lesbian partners I had enjoyed in the recent weeks, in Bermuda, the South of France or with my beautiful lover Anna in London, had been as frantic as this, and it took Chantelle a couple of minutes to calm down. Eventually she was still, and I thought for one moment she was going to go to sleep – but then she leapt up, rolled me on my back and pinned me to the bed and was frantically kissing me and licking her cum off my face.

I wondered what would happen next – I didn’t have to wait long. She grabbed one of my legs and lifted it up, then eased herself between my legs so that her damp cunt was pressing against mine – and now, in the perfect scissors position, slowly started tribbing us. No sooner had she started than I saw Suki and Chloe climb onto the bed with us, and Suki pushed Chloe on her back, spread her legs and eased her own into an identical position as Chantelle and I – four frantic women tribbing one another on the one bed – utterly erotic and exciting.

Not only was the bed a centre of sexual frenzy, but there was, by now, a gathering of excited men in the bedroom with us. At least half a dozen were watching us, most of them with their cocks in their hands and gently masturbating at the sight before them. A couple of the lucky ones had naked ladies kneeling in front of them with their cocks being sucked, and another young woman was bent over the end of our bed and begging anyone who wanted her to stick their erections into her anus – she certainly got what she wanted.

I decided it was time for a change on the bed, and called out, “Chantelle and Chloe! On your knees, bums in the air!” Whilst the two women responded, I reached into the drawer beside me and took out two strapless strap-ons, and handed the narrower but very long one to Suki, and eased one end of the thick one into my damp slit. I pointed to Suki to indicate to her that Chantelle was hers now, and knelt behind Chloe and reached around her and played with her gorgeous breasts, and whispered in her ear, “I’m going to fuck your arse, gorgeous Chloe, deeper than you’ve ever been taken before!”

I could sense her tense up and she started to protest, but she was far too late – the tip of the strap-on was already positioned against her beautiful rosebud anus, and I merely twitched my hips and drove the anal probe deep into her rectum. She groaned in pleasure and immediately started to rock back against me – I had rightly guessed that she was no anal virgin, and her moans were of mounting pleasure as we got faster and faster. Beside us, Suki was pumping Chantelle with my favourite long strap-on, and bringing forth a torrent of frantic squealing from the young French girl. The crowd around the bed were cheering and applauding, and one or two of the women climbed onto the bed with us and were massaging and kissing all the participants.

Suddenly I felt strong hands push me forward so that my chest was pressing down on Chloe’s back, and a giant prosthetic was pushing against my cunt. “Julia, you deserve this for the pleasure you gave Corin, my husband, last night. I am Francine, that is my little sister you are sodomising there – now I am going to fuck you – the perfect trio!” Over my shoulder I could see the large shape of the woman who was about to fuck me – she was as tall as me, probably in her 50s, with huge breasts and massive hips – not a lover to argue with.

Before I could answer her, she drove the enormous cock into me and the impetus drove my strap-on deep into Chloe’s fundament. Chloe and I both cried out in shock, but immediately Francine slapped me hard on my upturned buttocks. “Shut up and fuck, you greedy girls!” she said firmly, and so we set about creating a rhythm where Francine and I both moved backwards and forwards in perfect time.

I now realised that, beside us on the bed, Suki and Chantelle had changed places and Chantelle was fucking Suki with the strap-on and both young women were awash with cum which formed a huge damp patch on the bed. But as I was watching, Chantelle pulled her cock out of young Suki, pressed her flat on the bed and proceeded to spank her delicious bubble butt very hard. Suki squealed louder and louder, but not with pain but with pleasure until she suddenly pulled her knees up under her and her whole body vibrated as she had a total orgasm, squirting cum all over everyone on the bed, me included.

And that was enough to set the rest of us off – I reached round and squeezed Chloe’s large nipples hard and pushed the anal probe as high into her bum as it would go, only to feel Francine fucking me frantically as she played her fingers fiendishly over my sex lips – and then we all came, loudly, frantically and very damply!

We all five collapsed on each other, the rubber cocks coming out of our partners in a succession of loud ‘plops’. We were all laughing and sobbing with delight, and around us the crowd who had gathered were clapping and cheering us.

Looking at my watch, I realised that two hours had passed and so it was time allow the men to participate. Needless to say, the bed was surrounded by erections, all of which clearly ready to explode. Then I had an idea, and sat up in bed and ordered Suki, Chloe and Francine to kneel on the floor – and then announced that I expected every man in the room to empty their balls over the women kneeling there. Immediately the women were surrounded by erect cocks, and each of them grabbed two cocks each and started to masturbate them. The other women in the room moved forward and grabbed the spare cocks and busily got to work, making sure that all the weapons were pointed at the grinning faces of their friends kneeling in expectation.

Just then the familiar naked body of Anna jumped on the bed and threw her arms around me, kissed me and then turned and kissed Chantelle full on the lips – Chantelle had certainly overcome her shyness, she immediately grabbed my beautiful lover and held her body against hers as the two young women kissed each other deeply.

As they showed little sign of parting, I gave Chantelle a hard slap on the butt and she squeaked with pain as the two girls broke apart. “You two!” I said firmly, “Leave each other alone and watch this explosion of spunk I have organised!” And the three of us watched as each of the three women kneeling on the floor were copiously sprayed with spunk – each of them by at least five men, so that streams of juice ran off their faces and over their chests and thighs.

“Wonderful!” I called out. “Now ladies, all these men have emptied their balls so they should be good for a really long shag. Grab yourself any cock you really fancy and take them away for your pleasure. But you two,” I said, turning to Chantelle and Anna, “will come with me.” I reached in the drawer and took out a leather collar with a long chain attached to it, and handed it to Anna. “Put it on our new young lover, “ I said, laughingly, “and we’ll take her downstairs and see if she is as talented as I think she is – in which case I have definite plans for her!” In a few seconds Anna had put the collar around Chantelle’s neck, and I moved to the young woman and held her head in my hands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.