Plain Jane - Cover

Plain Jane

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A chance meeting with the erotic Claire introduces me to the lucrative and pleasurable life of an international courtesan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Three weeks had passed since I first arrived in London with Claire and been installed in her sublime house in Eaton Square. I had enrolled at my Chemistry degree course at London University, had immediately joined their women’s rugby club and after the first training session, been selected for the first team to play the coming weekend.

Before Claire left to go back to Bermuda, she had taken me to a small private Swiss bank in the City – it turned out to be her family’s - and I now had the first $30,000 I had earned as a courtesan safely banked there, together with my large pile of Euros which I had won in the Casino in Monaco.

A few days later I was invited to a drinks party in the Department one Friday evening, designed to introduce all the undergraduates and tutors to one another. I had only been there for a few minutes when I found myself drawn to a petite blonde girl standing quietly by herself at the side of the room. With long white-blonde hair worn loose down to her waist and wearing a pastel summer frock, she only looked about 15, although she turned out to be 20. Anna was from Finland, although her English was immaculate. She was a first-year student like me, but knew no-one and was clearly shy. We chatted easily until the party broke up and then I asked if she would like to come to my house for supper, she agreed at once.

As the front door of the house closed, Anna took my hand and turned me round and kissed me. “I love you, Jane, you are very beautiful.” In just the few seconds it took to frantically remove our clothes, we were naked in my bed, and we didn’t leave it till Saturday afternoon. She has a beautiful body, she only weighed 48 kilos and had minute breasts but with highly sensitive nipples. She told me that, whilst she adores lesbian sex with beautiful women, she is also bi-sexual.

We spent the whole weekend exploring each other’s bodies, and on Sunday evening, as we lay together in a post-orgasmic bliss, I asked her if she would be my lover and move in with me - by Monday afternoon she had quit her miniscule flat in Ealing and was installed in the house with me.

A few days later Tony, Claire’s husband, came to London on business, and on the second night he took Anna and I out for dinner and, slightly tipsy, we all returned to Eaton Square and within a couple of minutes the three of us were naked on his bed and the rest of the night was an amazing threesome – Anna proving that she was absolutely bi-sexual. The highlight of the night was with Anna on her knees whilst Colin buggered her upturned tight arse, whilst at the same time I lay on my back whilst Anna slipped to small hand and wrist into me and masturbated me to a screaming orgasm.

Anna, with her slim frame, turned out to be a top-level athlete, so she would go running whilst I did rugby training. However, she did come to watch me the following Saturday when I played in my first varsity match against Durham. She only came to that one game because, as she said afterwards, she could hardly stop herself from running onto the pitch and kissing me every time I got knocked down in a tackle!

Anna knew nothing of my courtesan existence or how rich I now was. She had very little money and was struggling to meet her costs, although living rent free with me did help. It was only now ten days before I was booked to be the host of Sir Richard’s orgy at his chateau in the Loire, and so I decided to phone Claire in Bermuda and ask her advice. She was delighted to hear that I had such a talented lover – Tony had reported back how much he had enjoyed us both and in his opinion Anna was definitely courtesan material if the opportunity arose – and Claire fully supported my plan.

That evening I turned on the hot tub and an hour later we were both in there, wrapped in each other’s arms, kissing and stroking each other. “Darling Anna,” I started, hesitantly, “I need to be honest with you, because I am so fond of you, I don’t want to deceive you.”

Anna looked at me puzzled. “You have not deceived me Jane, you are my truest love – I trust you completely.”

I kissed her, and then said, “I do love you, darling, and I would like you to share a wonderful thing that has changed my life. But if I tell you, and you decide not to accept, I will still love you just as much. The truth is that Tony’s wife, Claire, and I are elite courtesans. She is very experienced, but just before I came to London, I took part in my first booking with her– I earned $30,000 for three days as a courtesan in the South of France.”

Anna looked stunned and was silent for a minute. Then she said, “Did you have to do terrible things?”

I laughed and kissed her. “Darling Anna, it was the most wonderful three days, having amazing sex with beautiful men and women as well as partying, going to the Casino, swimming, sunbathing and having wonderful meals. These are rich, intelligent and sophisticated people.

Anyhow, the reason I am telling you is because I am booked to go to France next weekend, to be the hostess at an orgy in a chateau for the same man. I have discussed this with Claire and, if you are agreeable, I will contact Sir Richard and tell him that I wish to bring my own maid – you – and that you will be sexually available to the guests. I am going to suggest to him a price for you of $10,000 for the two days. Think about it and let me know.”

She burst into laughter. “My darling lover, I don’t have to think about it for a second,” she replied, “You have just offered me a vast sum of money to do something I really enjoy in the company of the one woman I adore above all others. If you think I can do it, of course I accept.”

That night I called Sir Richard who was delighted with my proposal and assured me that there were going to be plenty of guests at the party and having another young bi-sexual woman would be very popular. He would arrange for his private jet to pick us up from London City Airport the following Friday morning, and for the fee (including Anna’s) to be transferred to my Swiss Bank account the next day.

The next day we went shopping to find a suitable outfit for my new maid. We concentrated on the sex shops around Soho, and eventually found a stunning bustier, which left her cunt and breasts exposed, in black and white leather, with black stockings, elbow-length gloves, black choker and black high-heeled shoes. With her very blonde colouring, Anna looked sensational and I knew that the guests would find her as erotic as I did. My cunning friend managed to let me choose all these things, so that not for one moment did I guess the surprise I was to discover a few days later.

The day before we were going to France, we both went to my local beauty salon as I needed to have my pussy waxed. Because Anna had such blonde hair, we decided not to remove it all, but to have her pubes shaved into a heart-shape which they then dyed pink – very sweet.

The following afternoon we took a cab to East London to the City Airport, and I led the way to the private jet gate – Anna insisted that she practice her role as a maid and walked two paces behind me. Through customs and Sir Richard’s Chief of Staff, Collins (who I had met on the yacht a few weeks before) was there to greet us and take our bags.

Within an hour we had landed in Angers and a further 20 minutes in the limousine brought us to Sir Richard’s chateau – a magnificently restored medieval building standing right on the banks of the Loire. Sure enough, Sir Richard was standing on the steps of the chateau, flanked on either side by the excited and unmistakeable Mana and Keiko who had so splendidly serviced and pleasured Claire and I a few weeks earlier. No sooner had the car stopped than the young girls rushed forward and were kissing me as soon as I had opened the door. Despite it being autumn, both girls were just wearing flat shoes and a pair of brief leather shorts, highlighting their beautiful butts and neat breasts.

Once the girls had calmed down, Sir Richard stepped forward and kissed me passionately, saying, “My dear Julia, it is so wonderful to welcome you here to my home. You will be its mistress for the next few days, and I hope to be your Master too. Now then, your maid is clearly stunning, just as I would expect any friend of yours to be.”

“This is Anna, Sir Richard, and I can vouch that she will be perfect for this weekend and understands that she will be completely available to yourself and your guests.”

“Excellent, Julia, you understand these things so well,” he said, smiling at Anna. He moved forward and put his hand on her bum and drew her to him and kissed her. “Oh yes!” he exclaimed, “Anna is going to be VERY popular.” He turned to Keiko and said, “Take Anna to the maid’s quarters, she is your responsibility this weekend and I expect her to work with you all, starting with dinner tonight.”

“Yes, Master!” Keiko replied happily, and grabbed Anna’s hand and led her off into the house. Sir Richard took my hand and we walked into the house. “Don’t worry about your friend, my dear girl, she looks well able to take care of herself and I would expect my young ladies to adore her and her gorgeous body. Now then, let me show you around, and then we will have a drink.”

The guided tour of the amazing house took nearly an hour. Beautiful lounges with comfortable chairs and sofas, amazing bedrooms with Louis XV furniture and huge beds – the largest being Sir Richard’s room. As I stood admiring it, he said, “I have a room next door which you are welcome to have if you wish?”

I immediately understood the question, and looked straight at him and replied, “I would much prefer to share this room with you.” I moved to him and stroked the front of his trousers, and whispered, “I have been dreaming of this fine fellow for several days – when do I get to meet him?”

“Let’s complete the tour, have a drink and I’ll explain the plan – then we have a couple of hours before dinner to bathe together and relax in bed.”

“Perfect, Sir Richard, I can think of nothing nicer.”

“And I can think of nothing nicer than you calling me just Richard from now on.”

We slowly worked our way back downstairs, and finished up in an exquisite drawing room, one wall of which was huge windows, the opposite wall wood panelled. Richard moved to a switch on the wall and turned it, and the wood panelled wall slid sideways, revealing a huge dungeon chamber, lit with subdued red lighting, and which contained some of the most amazing torture and punishment toys imaginable – chains and ropes hung from the ceiling, whips and paddles were on each wall, various racks and benches of different shapes and sizes, and on another wall were a vast collection of strap-ons, dildos and other sex toys.

I turned to Richard and grinned. “This looks fun!” I said with a laugh. “Are you expecting me to be on the receiving or giving end?”

“It’s a long weekend, darling girl, I’m sure you will want to try several options, but you can always say ‘No’, and it will always mean no.”

“I can assure you, Richard,” I said with a grin, putting my hand into his groin and squeezing the substantial cock I could feel, “that since I became Charlotte’s partner, I have totally forgotten the word ‘No’!”

He laughed and led me back to the large lounge, and no sooner had we sat down than the three maids came in to serve us drinks – Mana, Keiko and Anna. Only now Anna had been changed and was wearing an identical outfit to the two little Japanese girls i.e. tight leather shorts and nothing else. The girls very efficiently poured us glasses of champagne and then stood in row, Anna in the middle, waiting instructions. Richard indicated to Mana who stepped forward.

“We would enjoy some entertainment whilst we have our drinks, girls. Why don’t you take young Anna over there – he indicated a long sofa across the room – and get to know her.”

I looked at Anna to see her reaction, and it was clear that she could hardly wait to get to play with her new friends. Mana grabbed Anna’s hand and they ran to the sofa and pushed Anna down on her back and they two Japanese girls quickly pulled off her shorts, their own following immediately behind. Quickly Mana’s head was between Anna’s legs, bringing forth groans of pleasure from my greedy lover, and then Keiko climbed above Anna and brought her smooth snatch down onto Anna’s mouth. The three girls were quickly in paroxysm of pleasure, squealing with pleasure as they licked and fingered each other.

I glanced across at Richard and could see from his shorts that he had a massive hard-on. So, in one quick movement, I moved to kneel between his legs and undid his fly buttons, and drew out his rigid cock. I love men who are commando – always ready for action! “I suggest we start as we mean to go on!” I laughed, and slipped my mouth over the crown, tasting the salty pre-cum already present.

Clearly he wanted me, he undid his shorts and pushed them down, and so I put my hand around his superb ball sac and massaged it.

The noise from the three maids was getting louder and louder - noticeably from Anna whose squeals I knew indicated that she was about to explode. I suspected that Richard had been excited most of the afternoon and would cum quickly, but to ensure that Anna and he came together, I put some saliva on my finger and pushed it into his arse, quickly finding his prostate (Claire’s husband Tony had taught me that trick when he stayed the weekend with me in London recently) and masturbated it as my mouth bobbed faster on his lovely cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Anna thrashing frenziedly as her orgasm totally overcame her, and at the same time I felt Richard’s prick swell as the sperm pumped up from his balls. I sucked hard and tried to swallow as much as I could, but I failed and quite a bit of his huge load ran down my chin and over my chest. I sat up, looking straight at him, and opened my mouth to show that I had a complete mouthful, then swallowed it all and opened my mouth to show it was empty – Claire had taught me that men love to know that you have totally consumed them.

Richard stood up and kicked his shorts off, then lifted me to my feet and then picked me up in his arms and we headed for the stairs. “Mana!” he called out, “Wash and oil Anna and bring her to my room in half an hour’s time. Keiko, prepare supper for five of us in two hours’ time and bring it to our room.”

Richard carried me upstairs to our bedroom, and within a few seconds we were both naked and I was climbing on top of him and easing my cunt down onto his erection, until I felt the excitement of the tip of his cock pressing against my cervix. Once there, he said, “Stay just where you are, Julia, I adore the sensation of being deep inside a lover. Whilst you stay there, I will tell you the plans for the weekend.” I could feel the delicious pulsing of his cock deep inside me, and was keen to show my skill in riding him, but deferred to his request and stayed still.

“In a few minutes we will have our first fuck together – I have been looking forward to you ever since we met in the South of France. When Anna and Mana join us, with your permission, I will fuck your maid, whilst I am sure that Mana is desperate to pleasure you. Then we will have supper, and then all bathe together, and then by 10 pm we will be dressed to receive tonight’s guests. As you will discover, I have invited some 15 men to tonight’s party, of different ages and sexual proclivities. Included in the party are my twin nephews, whose 18th birthday is today, and are therefore to lose their virginities – I trust that you and the maids will ensure that each of them have a memorable night!

The party is likely to last all night – as well as Mano and Keiko, my girls Mai and Suki will be joining in, as will my two Australian cooks, Michelle and Darlene, who will specialise in entertaining guests in the dungeon – they are very talented in this respect.

Most of the guests will remain until tomorrow night, when we will be joined a number of ladies – some are wives of the male guests, two are my wildly erotic sisters and one is the fiancée of one of my nephews – she is a virgin who I believe could be as great a courtesan as you and dear Charlotte. That party will go on all night, and after a late breakfast on Sunday, all the guests will leave, and you and dear Anna will fly home.” With a twinkle in his eye, Richard asked, “Does the programme excite you?”

I had been getting more and more excited as he described the action, and I replied, “I love the sound of every moment of it, but particularly your mention of our first fuck together – which happens now!” So saying, I pressed upwards on my knees and felt his cock slide almost out of me, before I sank back as the length drove deep into my belly. Having emptied his spunk into my mouth only a few minutes before, the man was now insatiable, and every time I climaxed – about every 90 seconds or so – and begged him to stop for a moment, he grinned and his hips drove his cock into me again and I couldn’t bear to stop. Finally, after about half an hour, he suddenly accelerated the fucking and with an almighty groan, I felt him release his sperm deep into my belly. I collapsed forward onto his chest, and as I lay there exhausted, he stroked and caressed me.

“My dear Clarissa (his randy wife, you will remember, who had gone to party in America with the amazing Zuzana and Cliff this weekend – hence my role as hostess) told me how amazing you are as a lover, but I couldn’t believe that anyone could be that amazing – but you are Jane, aren’t you?”

Despite my exhaustion, I shot upright at the mention of my real name. “Where did you hear that name?” I said anxiously, and a little angrily if the truth be told.

“Darling Jane,” he replied calmly, “I am a very rich man and I am always very careful who I have sex with, and I naturally made enquiries about both you and Claire some weeks ago. I can assure you that the reports I got back assured me you were discreet and trustworthy. Now I know who you are, I will never mention your real name to anyone, I promise you. I will watch your career as Julia with great interest and do everything I can to assist it. So relax, darling girl, here are Mana and Anna now, I suggest that you and I go and take a bath together, and the two maids can come and look after us.”

He smiled at me, and I relaxed and smiled back. I climbed off his erection and jumped down beside the bed where the two maids were. “Anna,” I ordered, “Sir Richard and I need a relaxing bath. Go and prepare one for us, and when it is ready, I suggest that you come and join us and look after our host, whist Mana can wash me and help me to recover from an amazing shagging.”

And that is what we did. We spent nearly an hour in the bath, and whilst Mana kissed and hugged me, Sir Richard got to know my lover Anna extremely well, even bringing her to orgasm with his clever fingers. When we eventually got out of the bath, Keiko arrived with trays of food and the five of us, still naked ate a delicious supper together on the bed. Once we had finished, I told the three maids to clear the food and leave us to have a rest, and that they were to be ready in their uniforms at 10 pm when our guests would start arriving. Once they had gone, I set my alarm for 9pm and Richard and I, wrapped in each other’s arms, fell asleep.

We were fast asleep at 9 o’clock when the alarm woke us. As we lay together Richard asked what outfit I was planning on wearing, but I told him it would be a surprise, he would have to wait. So I went to the next door bedroom and dressed there, and when I was ready, walked into Richard’s bedroom where he was standing. “My God!” he exclaimed, “Julia, you look fantastic! Even my darling wife Clarissa could not have looked more amazing.” I was wearing a silver shimmer dress, made with a very fine mesh which clearly showed that I was wearing nothing underneath it. It only came a couple of inches below my crotch, and it had a plunging back right down to my buttocks. And most importantly, it had a halter neckline which merely required the gentle undoing of one bow for the whole dress to cascade to the floor. Because I was so tall, I rarely wore high heels, but had decided to go all out for a stunning impression and so I was teetering on 6 inch heels!

But Richard’s outfit was equally amazing – consisting merely of black ‘harem pants’ - that is extremely baggy silk pantaloons - but made more interesting by the fact that the front was cut away so that his cock and balls were exposed. He explained that all of the men would be wearing the same thing as him – I could hardly contain my excitement. I moved to him and took His cock in my hand and French kissed him deeply.

“Come, my beautiful hostess, I have heard the guests arriving already, let us make a grand entrance – I know that my friends are looking forward to meeting you and pleasuring you.” He took my hand and we walked to the grand staircase, and there at the bottom were gathered his friends all looking up at us, and all dressed like Sir Richard. Standing around were the girls who were to help me pleasure the guests – the four Japanese girls and the unmistakeable Australian cooks, Darlene and Michelle, tall and blonde. All six of them were wearing the same ‘outfit’ – in fact just a small pelmet of a skirt, only some 12 inches long, and a ¼ cup bra which showed off their breasts perfectly. And then, standing with them, my lovely Anna, fully fitted out in the outfit we had bought for her in London, only in her hands she now a whip in one hand and a cat o’nine tails in the other - the complete dominatrix.

Richard and I stopped halfway down and he spoke to the gathered party. “Gentlemen, welcome to out pleasure gathering, I am sure you are all going to find plenty to enjoy. Let me introduce Julia, who in Clarissa’s absence this weekend, has kindly agreed to be your hostess.” Richard indicated for me to speak.

“Welcome cocks and cunts,” I began, which brought a round of laughter. “I am looking forward to enjoying many of you this weekend. All of the young women around you are here for your pleasure, and their own, and are available for any sexual activity that takes your fancy. So, with no further ado, let us begin, I can already see several erect cocks ready for action – in me, I hope!” I turned my back towards Richard, who pulled the bow and my dress was instantly on the floor. “Which gentleman is going to penetrate me first?”

A tall blonde young man moved to me and said, “Miss Julia, Christian at your service, let me be the first.”

I reached into his crotch and fondled his nicely expanding cock. “Oh yes, Christian, this will service me very nicely. Take me into the lounge.” He picked me up in his arms and carried me into the lounge, where he lay me down on the chaise longue, dropped his pantaloons and climbed on top of me. With one thrust he drove his cock into me – and in a few seconds was slowly pumping his cock right into my cervix.

I should explain that one of the men there, Doctor Claude, ran a sex clinic in the local town, and every guest (make and female) had had to have screening within the last 72 hours for STDs, so that we were able to dispense with the need for condoms – a wonderful idea which allowed everyone to have the maximum skin to skin contact, the only way IMHO.

Across the room I could see the magnificent Darlene had led one of the older gentlemen to a large armchair, removed his pantaloons and her own skirt and climbed into his lap and sunk down onto his erection. Just then my view was blocked as a naked cock appeared beside me and I reached out to masturbate it. No sooner had this happened, than another cock appeared on the other side and I happily wanked vigorously at both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.