A Mother's Day Visit - Cover

A Mother's Day Visit

by GalTab

Copyright© 2020 by GalTab

BDSM Story: Just a short little Mother's Day story with a BDSM twist. A daughter comes home from college to surprise her mom on her special day. A very short tale, that happens after my Home for Thanksgiving story.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   BDSM   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Mother’s Day Surprise Visit.


I really miss my mom, and even though I’d called to wish her Happy Mother’s Day, I still wanted to see her. Sure she’d said the two hour drive just for the day was a little far, but I decided we’d go anyway, and surprise her. If we left within the hour, we could be there by 2:00 o’clock. I opened my bedroom door, and yelled down the hall as I walked toward the living room...

“Stephen, Bridget, Carrie, meeting in the living room asap! It’s important!”

I flopped down on the sofa and waited. I heard foot falls coming from the hall and the kitchen. Then all three of them appeared.

“What’s up?” Bridget said.

Carrie was standing next to her, and Stephen stepped in from the kitchen. I said...

“Bridget, Carrie, Stephen and I are going home for Mother’s Day, if you want to go, then get ready, we’re leaving in 30 minutes.”

“Whoa, Stephanie, are we coming back tonight? I have classes tomorrow that I can’t miss!” Carrie said.

“Yep, well be back tonight, probably late though.” I said.

“Do you think my parents will be there? When I called home, I had to leave a message.” Carrie asked.

“I’m sure they’ll be there, especially today.” I added.

I looked at Bridget, she looked undecided, so I said...

“Come if you want Bridget. Stephen, put some clothes on, cage up and get the car ready.”

“I’ve got a date but I’ll call and see about canceling.” Bridget said.

Stephen seemed happy as he walked toward his room to get dressed. I went to change into something acceptable, or at least something my mother would approve of.

I walked to the back door and saw Stephen waiting. He had put on the driving uniform mother had bought him when we left for college last August. I wore something I knew mother would like, my short black leather skirt, purple silk top with black stockings and heels. I want to keep her happy, especially today. Carrie walked into the kitchen wearing slacks and a multicolor top. I called out to Bridget, and she came walking down the hall, talking on the phone, purse in hand. We all went to the car and left.

We listened to music and talked about a party coming up at one of the Sororities. We had enough fun talking, that the trip went faster than expected. On the way, I text mom and asked if Carrie’s parents were there, because Carrie had tried to reach them. Mother confirmed they were, and said she would make sure they spoke sometime today.

As we pulled into town I was already getting excited. I hadn’t been home since Thanksgiving and really homesick. We pulled up to Bridget’s house to drop her off. Then drove across the street to home. Bridget, Carrie and I had grown up neighbors since the 3rd grade, and it only made sense that we’d live together at college.

Stephen dropped us off at the front door, then drove to the rear garage. Carrie and I walked up the steps to the house. We knew it would be a surprise for our mothers and couldn’t wait to see them.

Before I could ring the bell, the door opened and Dana stood with a big smile, as we stepped inside, Dana dipped saying...

“Welcome home Mistress Stephanie, and so nice to see you Miss Carrie. Your mothers are going to be thrilled you’re here.”

“We were hoping to surprise them Dana. Where are they?” I asked.

“Mistress, your mother is in the gallery with your father. Miss Carrie, your mother and father are both in the kitchen.”

“Let’s go to the kitchen first Dana.” I said.

Dana dipped a curtsy, then turned, and we followed her through the foyer, into the dining room, and finally into the kitchen. Carrie’s parents were standing at the counter with their backs to us. We walked around the island and stopped. I smiled at Carrie, and she smiled looking at her parents, both standing naked except for aprons, and she said...

“Happy Mother’s Day mom!”

The Anderson’s turned, both looked shocked, then smiled brightly. They stepped to us, elated to see their daughter. The both dropped to their knees at our feet saying...

“Mistresses, what a wonderful surprise.”

I smiled as both Monica and Bradley Anderson, bent to the floor, kissing both Carrie and my feet, then swapping places and kissing again. As they finished, they lifted to their knees and hugged us each around our thighs. Dana was smiling, watching how happy the Anderson’s were to have their daughter home today. Although I had seen them on Thanksgiving, Carrie had spent Thanksgiving with her Grandparents.

I walked back around the island to let mother and daughter have a moment. I looked across the room when I heard a noise, and saw my old High School Principal, Mrs Newman walking out of the pantry. When she saw me, she immediately rushed to me, the last few steps she was already dropping to her knees, and almost slid up to my feet. She held them with both hands and kissed them, before saying...

“Mistress, this cunt is so glad to see you, your mother will be so happy.”

“It’s a surprise Jessica, she doesn’t know we’re coming.”

“She said you had called this morning. I was just bringing her a glass of wine, would you like a glass as well Mistress?” She said, as she looked up at me.

“Yes I would, just bring the carafe Jessica.” I said.

“Yes Mistress, is Stephen here?” Principal Newman asked.

“He’s parking the car, when he comes in, send him in to see mother.” I instructed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.