Dutch Daughter - Our First Swing in Holland - Cover

Dutch Daughter - Our First Swing in Holland

by Pete Fox

Copyright© 2020 by Pete Fox

True Sex Story: Young American couple first time swapping partners in 1990s Holland with a twist. See tags. Rewrite of another writers personal experience in Holland, so she said (with permission).

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

Originally story post is called: Swinging - Take Five by Brenda Pate

This story is originally by Brenda. I emailed her about some edits and additions. Story idea and the majority of the story relating to what happened belongs with Brenda who I shared the post with before publishing, which she approved of. I really enjoyed this short story along with the point of view from that of a woman and her voice so wanted to follow her style. See my blog entry.


When we were younger, even before our daughter Jessica was born, my new husband and I once planned to meet this Dutch couple, Tom and Marijke, for sex. This was sometime in the early 1990s maybe 93 or 94 and we were living in Holland for a year after we graduated from college in the United States. They asked us if it was alright for them to bring along a girl that they knew very well. They said she was beautiful and liked men as well as women and that she was great fun. We agreed, my husband and I, although I was a little anxious; I hate it when someone is left out and with two couples and a single there’s always that risk.

We met at their place, a large red brick home in a wide garden, a park almost, in a wooded area east of the city of Utrecht. They were very friendly and, even if they were a bit older than us, both quite attractive. Did I mention they all spoke lovely Dutch accented English. The girl, who said her name was Maaike, was indeed beautiful, a slender blonde with a friendly face who had arrived before us and was totally at ease with our hosts. She was only three or four years younger than I was at the time, I guessed.

We broke the ice in the living room over coffee and tea. Maaike served the drinks and cakes with confidence. With a woman’s eye for these things I noticed she was thin, maybe no more than 48kg. She had strong, firm, legs like most people who ride bikes everywhere. She had on a light flower print dress that hung to just above her knees underneath which I guessed were small pert breasts. Her blond hair hung straight to the small of her back, her face was angles of smiles. I knew Aaron would like her and so would I.

Tom and Marijke were in their late 30s, maybe early 40s, we never really asked. We had met a few weeks ago at a music event at a local bar. Tom was handsome with a light beard, his hair cut short and a trim build. He and his wife liked to row on the weekends, they told us, so they were both fit and athletic. Marijke’s blond hair was cut short framing a nice friendly heart-shaped face. She was not tall by Dutch standards and today she wore a lightweight low-cut blouse that hinted at a nice pair of breasts underneath. When she turned her ass was tight and shapely in her American-style jeans.

As it happened, Marijke was totally into my husband while Tom gave most of his attention to me right from the start. I watched as Marijke sat next to Aaron on the couch, another couple of buttons on her blouse undone giving him a nice view of her cleavage as they talked. I soon felt a pair of strong hands on my shoulders from behind as Tom began to massage my back as we talked. At 22, I knew my girls, tits, were a firm handful and got the job done for Aaron. From behind me, Tom would get a nice look down my unbuttoned top. I was feeling good a little nervous and ready to play. Tom’s hands were strong and relaxing allowing me to lean back into him. After a short while, at Tom’s invitation, we all moved to the upstairs bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, we all paused, almost as one deciding we had too much clothing on. Tom put his arms around me from behind and was gently fondling my boobs through my top, which soon landed on the floor along with my black bra. The action paused for a moment as all of us watched Maaike stop by the bed and look at the two couples playing. Aaron also had Marijke in a hug and was getting busy. Maaike, in one motion, let her dress fall from her shoulders to her feet which she then stepped out of. She really was beautiful with a slim athletic figure; her breasts were small and high on her chest with small pink nipples. Her skin was fair with lightly visible tan lines around her chest and bottom. As was the fashion then she had a small tuft of blond hair between her legs. She looked at everyone with gentle blue eyes as she stepped up on the bed and lay down on her back at the edge of the bed.

From there, things started to move fast. Soon, Aaron, had Marijke kneeling on the floor beside the bed and was fucking her from behind, while I was on my back in the middle of their huge bed with Tom between my wide spread legs, kissing, licking, and fingering my wet pussy expertly. I reached out my hand to the girl who was on the other side of the bed, alone, caressing her small pert breasts and her flat belly. When she took my hand, I drew her in and made her kneel over my face. I told Tom to start fucking me now and asked Maaike to watch us closely. Then I stuck out my tongue and started licking her young fresh cunt which had a light patch of curly hair around her delicate lips.

She got into it real soon and moaned and sighed that it felt so good.

“Ahh, yes, your tongue, oh, on my clit! Sooo good! Now inside, yes, deeper, uhhhmmm, grab my ass, pinch it!”

For one so young she knew very well what she wanted, and she wasn’t shy to tell me either. She let herself get carried away completely. And to my astonishment I heard her groan: “Oh, yesss, Daddy, fuck her good, give it to her, she’s licking me so gooood! Unnggh, Brenda, oh, go on touch my ass too, please finger my ass, fuck me there like your husband is fucking my Mom, ooohhh, in the ass, yesss!”

Surprise this girl they introduced us to WAS their daughter! And it was her own mother who, only a few short feet away, was being ass-fucked right before her eyes by my Aaron!

From her Mom, “Oh Goddd, yes, Tom ... Maaike, he’s fucking me so good, his big penis is filling my ass, I’m so full. Go on, Aaron, fuck me harder, deeper Ooo! awww it hurts, go on, only a little, do not stop. It hurts soooo gooood. Mmmm, yes. Oh Maaike, you must let this man fuck your lovely young asshole too, I think he’s even better than your dad, you’re going to love this.”

I don’t think that Maaike was paying much attention to the lustful advice from her hot and horny mother. She had slumped forward into a sixty-nine with me and was licking my clit while her father fucked his sturdy cock in and out of my dripping wet cunt. From the way her chin bumped into my cunt lips occasionally I surmised that she was also licking his dick when she got the chance. It must have been really something for him, two girls his daughter’s age sucking and licking each other’s pussies while one of them, his actual daughter, caressed his cock with her tongue whenever she could.

Laying on my back Maaike’s hairy lips in my face the idea got to me, too, and I was super horny. All too soon I screamed in my first orgasm of the night. I felt her dad Tom push his cock deeper in me, hold it there for a second or two then pull out. As soon as he was out of me he spurted his cum all over my pussy, my belly, and his beautiful teen daughter’s face.

She came also, her lovely ass tightening on my finger and her dripping wet cunt quivering around my tongue. As soon as her climax ebbed, she dived into my cunt and started lapping up her father’s sticky cum.

With some interruptions for recuperation, the guys fucked us twice more. Maaike got assfucked by Aaron, like her mother suggested, while she sucked her father’s cock. Marijke and I kissed and caressed, hot and tender, while we watched them. I loved Marijke’s body, ripe but still firm, and dreamily I fantasized that I was her daughter too, that Maaike was my kid sister getting her ass reamed out by my handsome friend from America. That Tom was my father, taking pictures of his youngest daughter with that large hard cock up her ass. We ended the sex session with Tom leisurely making love to his daughter’s cunt while Marijke kissed her and caressed her small breasts. Aaron and I were right beside their family threesome, his dick deep in me, hardly moving. And when Maaike sighed deeply and came on her father’s cock, her mother softly sucking her nipples, we came too. It was so peaceful and so sexy!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.