Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The Orgy could not have gone better, and Charlotte was praised by one and all from start to finish for her organisation. She was planning on helping Ellie serve drinks on arrival, but I stopped her – she was my partner and the joint host and so I wanted her to behave as such. Luckily Sylvie stepped in and volunteered – she was so thrilled at my offer to help her start her agency that she was delighted to help out. Dress code was dinner jacket and best frocks, and by 7.45pm the lounge was full with beautiful, elegant people chatting and drinking and looking forward to the events to come. Ellie and Sylvie, however, set the tone by circulating with canapes and champagne stark naked which delighted everyone.

After 20 minutes, Charlotte asked Eleni to come with her and led her into my study, whilst Ellie led Maxine up to one of the spare bedrooms. The two girls then told their charges to remove all their clothing except their high heels as that was going to be the dress code for the rest of the evening. The guests both laughed but obeyed their instructions, and when duly stripped, my two girls led the guests back to the lounge, and delivered Maxine to Eleni’s husband Colin, and Eleni to Maxine’s husband Greg.

The same procedure then happened with Bridget and Rebecca, and they were returned them to their opposite husbands, Jack and David. Finally the tall and waif-like Karina was led away by Charlotte, leaving Stefan believing that he might be left with his own wife. However, when Charlotte returned with Karina, both of them were naked, and Charlotte delivered Karina to me and walked over to join Stefan. Karina positively purred in my ear, “I am going to soak your seats, Tom, my cunt is so wet already at the prospect of your cock inside me.”

Just then Ellie and Sylvie came in and announced that dinner was served, and opened the double doors to the dining room, which was totally candlelit, beautifully decorated (by Charlotte) with gold platters and masses of cut-glass twinkling. The meal was a triumph, but once the main course had been eaten and cleared, Charlotte stood up and announced that there would be a diversion at that point to entertain the guests. She signalled to Ellie to bring to her a large brandy glass in which were the names of all six of the naked women seated at the table, herself included. She then told the guests that Ellie would draw the name of one of them, and the table partner of the person drawn would be required to strip naked and then to fuck that lady to orgasm in front of the guests. There was a gasp and then laughter broke out everywhere, then silence as Ellie came forward to make the draw. You sensed that all the men hoped it would not be them, and all the women hoped it WOULD be them! Everyone held their breath.

The draw was not fixed, but when Maxine’s name was drawn, Charlotte and I could not be happier. Her dinner partner was Colin, tall at 6’4”, a rugby playing Australian with a superb body, which he quickly undressed to prove – Sophie took his clothes from him to hang up. Maxine was small, barely 5’2”, but a beautifully shaped body which went daily to the gym and the salon and consequently looked amazing. The wine had been flowing and certainly Colin had no hesitation in picking Maxine up with his hands under her buttocks and dropping easily onto his fully-erect prick. She squealed with delight and then cried out, “God yes! Please stick that gorgeous cock in me hard, now, now, now!” And my God, did he fuck her! But she was clearly very hot already, and the rules were that they had to stop when the first of them orgasmed – in Maxine’s case, that only took about three minutes before the tell tale ripples on her stomach gave her away as a woman in ecstasy. When Colin put her back on the ground, his prick was still engorged, with her cum dripping off the tip of it.

Charlotte decided that it would be unfair to leave Colin in such a state for the rest of the meal, and before he knew it, Colin found Ellie kneeling before him and sucking and masturbating his still excited cock. As I have mentioned before, she gives the most amazing blowjobs, and only another couple of minutes were needed before Colin’s grunting indicated that Ellie’s mouth was full of spunk – but before she could swallow it, Maxine was on the floor beside and tipped her head so her mouth was below Ellie’s – and Ellie let the spunk pour into Maxine’s waiting mouth. Maxine swallowed it and then licked her lips with pleasure – and the whole room applauded.

That certainly got the conversation going, and the dessert was served. I don’t think they were expecting a repeat, but after the dessert had been cleared, Charlotte stood up again and invited Sylvie to bring the brandy glass. “I have to tell you,” Charlotte announced, “that the rules are the same as last time, except Maxine’s name is no longer in here.” Cries of “Shame, shame, reinstate her!” rang round the table, most loudly from Maxine. However, all was quiet as the next name was drawn – and it was – Charlotte herself!! A roar went up, and Stefan, who had clearly been enjoying her company since she became his dinner partner, could hardly wait to undress – Sylvie took his clothes from him. I had seen his model wife naked many times with Sylvie, but the surprise came when his great long cock appeared out of his trousers – I could see the look of shock and delight on Charlotte’s face as 9 or 10 inches of slim cock hung between his legs. But she didn’t hesitate, and was on her knees in seconds and drew the head into her mouth and started to suck and wank him. He threw his head back in pleasure as the blood pumped into his cock until it was soon sticking straight out in front of him. He reached for her hand and lifted her to her feet, the lifted her bum and placed her on the edge of the table. He moved forward and I could see that her sex lips were already wet, so he slipped easily into her. To start with only a few inches were in, but each time he pushed forward more cock disappeared, until eventually his balls were slapping against her. But Charlotte was a very experienced lover, and was clearly enjoying the experience, slapping his bum and calling for him to pump harder, deeper, shag her – she loved it. I think Stefan was slightly awe-struck by her and her enthusiastic response – most women, I suspected, were afraid of his monster. Clearly she was using her muscles to grip him and I saw the signs that he was approaching his crisis. Charlotte cried out, “Inside me, Stefan, spunk me now!” and he grimaced as his stream squirted into her cunt. He stood there for a couple of minutes, kissing her affectionately, and then eased his cock out. But immediately Sylvie was only the floor beside them, first licking the spunk off his cock and then sucking the spunk out of Charlotte’s pussy. One hell of a show.

Once coffee was over, Charlotte stood up and announced that the rest of the night was for everyone to enjoy as they saw fit – but that only women could choose who they had sex with (after they had pleasured their initial partners), the men had to wait to be invited. She explained that the three bedrooms at the top of the stairs had been set up for partying, so that there would usually be at least four people in a room. She explained that Ellie and Sylvie would be happy to join in any activity that anyone wanted them for. All the participants had indicated that they were available to partake in anal sex, although Eleni is an anal virgin so should be treated gently. And finally, the golden rule of all orgies – no means no.

I decided to make a lead, and stood up and removed all my clothes, then took Karina’s hand to walk round the table, but she stopped and asked Maxine if she and Colin would like to come and join us. No sooner had we reached what was my bedroom than the four of us were in bed and a night of wonderful sex began. Karina, tall and slim, gave herself totally to me, riding me cowgirl as only such a fit young woman could. Maxine and Colin were a great couple to share a bed with – every 10 -15 minutes the girls changed partners. Maxine really loved receiving oral, and she had beautiful sex lips which responded beautifully to my tongue. The four of us probably had spent nearly two hours together, and both Colin and I had had orgasms in the girls – Maxine begged me to bugger her as her husband Greg was not keen on anal sex, and she came screaming with joy when I eventually squirted into her.

After that, the four of us wandered down to the lounge where Ellie was sitting on Sylvie’s lap having her breasts fondled and kissed by her lover. Rebecca and Jack were there with Charlotte and Stefan, having a drink and having a break after a thoroughly exciting first couple of hours themselves. After we had chatted a while, Rebecca put her hand in mine and asked if I was ready to fuck her – I said I could hardly wait. Maxine took Stefan’s hand and then moved across and took Ellie and asked her to come and join us upstairs. The resulting five of us had a sensational time. Ellie went and brought Charlotte’s strapless strap-on into bed, and having fitted one end into her own cunt, she waited until Rebecca had climbed onto my cock – as I mentioned, Rebecca loved riding men (and horses!) - and then worked some lubricant into Rebecca’s upturned arse.

“Oh God, Ellie, be careful with me, I’ve only done this once,” Rebecca called out in some trepidation. Already young Ellie’s sexual skills were showing through and she gave Rebecca the finest session of anal sex she would ever had, with the added benefit of being fucked by me at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.