Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Once Maxine and Greg had published their review on their swingers website the next day, the requests for attendance at SO went right off the meter. However, we knew that having one Orgy a month with no more than six paying couples, would make us a good income for doing something that actually pleasured us without being onerous. So we kept it exclusive, together with the rule that non-acquaintances had to be vetted personally by Charlotte. But so great was the demand that before long we had to recruit Ellie to assist Charlotte by doing some of the assessment visits by herself –she was brilliant at it and we never had any reason to complain about any of her choices. We also brought in a rule that anyone who had attended an Orgy was eligible to apply to attend another after six months – it was very rare for anyone to fail to apply again!

Sylvie was greatly loved and admired by everyone in the model business – she had managed to be in it for nearly 15 years without upsetting anyone, especially her fellow models. As a result, the books of her model agency filled up extremely quickly. To start with, Charlotte and Ellie could cope with the administration and calls, but within three months we were hiring bookers and office staff- all female, naturally, but with Charlotte in overall control – Sylvie would not hear of changing that.

One night shortly after this, Sylvie had taken Ellie out for dinner, and Charlotte and I were enjoying ourselves in the best way possible – she had tied my wrists and ankles to the bed and was riding me cowgirl, shrieking with pleasure as my cock drove into her. As a result, we didn’t hear the others return, and Charlotte was in full orgasm when her cousin broke into the room, crying out, “Tom! Charlotte! You’ll never guess ... Oh sorry!” she said when she realised what we were doing.

Sylvie stepped forward and said calmly, “I think you had better untie Tom and then we will get undressed and tell them our news.” In a couple of minutes, we were all naked on the bed, Charlotte wrapped in my arms, Ellie in Sylvie’s. “Well!” said Charlotte with a grin, “This had better be good. I was having one of my totally over the-top orgasms there!”

Ellie was fit to burst, and out it came. “Sylvie has asked me to marry her, and I have accepted!” The bed exploded in an orgy of kissing, hugging and a few tears, all of delight. Ellie then produced her right hand and showed us her engagement ring, a single solitaire diamond – simple, expensive and exquisite, typical of Sylvie.

“Tom,” said Sylvie, when we had all calmed down, “we have a favour we want to ask you. We have decided that we want a family, and Ellie wants to give birth to them. But we don’t want to go to some anonymous sperm bank or stranger for this.” She paused and looked at me directly. “We would really like you to impregnate Ellie with our children, please?”

As one, Charlotte and I broke into riotous laughter, whilst Ellie and Sylvie sat there looking bemused and confused. Once we had calmed down, Charlotte took her cousin’s face and kissed her. “Of course Tom will give you a baby. In fact, I can assure you that he is quite good at that, because he made me pregnant 12 weeks ago!”

The look of astonishment on Ellie’s face was wonderful to watch, but Sylvie gathered herself quickly and put her arms around Charlotte and hugged her with real love.

We chatted on for a while – Ellie asked if we were going to get married, to which Charlotte quickly replied, “Soon, as soon as I’m ready. But we’ll get you two lovebirds married first.”

And that is what happened. Sylvie and Ellie were married a couple of months later, and after their brief honeymoon in Venice, they came home. For several days thereafter, Charlotte went to sleep with Sylvie who loved stroking Charlotte’s increasing large and active bump, and I spent several exhausting nights pumping as many sperm as I my balls could produce into Ellie’s permanently demanding cunt. But it certainly worked, her next period was missed and a few weeks’ wait and a positive pregnancy test made the two lovers blissfully happy.

Charlotte continued to run SO all this time, although she was no longer a participant in the actual Orgies – I lie, when Stefan came to another Orgy, she could not resist the lure of having his 11 inches inside her, despite her bump. When the time came for the birth, Ellie, who still had five months to go, took over Charlotte’s work seamlessly and the Orgies were as good as ever. And on the due day, with the minimum of effort, Charlotte produced our son Michael, eight pounds of joy.

And six months later, with slightly more effort but no less joy, Sylvie and Ellie became David’s besotted parents – no parents had ever been happier.

Shortly afterwards, Charlotte and I found the right moment and tied the knot as husband and wife. Later we had a daughter, Fran, and Ellie (with a little help from a friend!) also had a daughter, named after their special friend, Bridget.

The two businesses continued to thrive so much so that the two mothers found that their youngsters gave them less time for their ‘work’ of assessing new members of SO. Then a moment of luck happened, although it started sadly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.