Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

By the time Ellie and I walked along the landing to my bedroom, we could hear from the next door room the sound of Mary squealing with pleasure as Tony drove his immense cock into her juicy cunt. We stopped by the doorway and watched as his black arse rose and fell, his balls sac slapping against Mary as she called out frantic encouragement to him –”Oh my God! Harder, Tony, harder, drive it into my belly! Spread my fucking c... ! Aaahhh!!”

I was standing behind Ellie who was watching this orgy open-mouthed, but she merely pushed her lovely body hard against me as I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Her hips were twitching frantically, and then she turned her head to me and gasped, “Bed, Tom, please take me now, I can’t wait any longer!”

I removed my fingers from her juicy cunt, licked them lasciviously which made her laugh, and led her to my room at the far end of the corridor. As soon as we got into the room, I was planning on putting her on the bed and enjoying her gorgeous anal passage, but she was too fast for me, and she sank to her knees and drew my cock into her mouth and started to lick and suck me. Both Charlotte and Ellie had pleasured me several times this way during the previous night of pleasure, but there was no doubt that Ellie was the most talented, and she had the amazing ability to ‘deep throat’ my cock so that it went right into her throat, even when, as by now, my prick had fully responded and was fully erect and swollen.

Just as I was planning on lifting my young lover onto the bed, the familiar soft laughing voice of my delicious friend Sylvie came from the doorway. “I hope you weren’t planning on sodomising my beautiful new lover without her having a friend to support and encourage her?” she queried. I turned to see her, standing with Chris fondling her breasts, and she was standing there, brazenly wearing one of her favourite sex toys - her strapless strap-on! Effectively it is a double dildo, the two halves set at right angles, so that one end was inserted in her cunt, and the other half stood proud and upright, ready to plunder whoever she fancied. She walked into the room, and behind her I saw Chris, his cock hanging down with sperm and Sylvie’s cum dripping off it – clearly they had both enjoyed themselves on the rug.

Ellie had stood up as Sylvie approached her and the two women embraced each other – but then Ellie’s small hand reached down and stroked the exposed length of the strapon. “Are you going to fuck me too?” she whispered nervously, and Sylvie grinned and nodded. “Chris and I thought we come and make it a memorable foursome – Chris is going to bugger Tom while Tom buggers you – what could be more perfect.”

“And what are you and this lovely toy going to be doing, Sylvie?” asked Ellie, with a grin.

“Fucking you, my gorgeous new lover, of course!” she replied, as she lay back on the bed and, taking Ellie’s hand, drew the young anal virgin down on top of her. I knew how excited Sylvie was at the prospect of fucking our young friend – at moments of heightened sexual excitement, her nipples always stood proud – and right at this moment they were bullet hard! I moved behind Ellie and took hold of the strapon which was sticking up and steered the tip of it between Ellie’s delicious and very damp cunt lips. The girl was frantic for sex already and she dropped her hips and the full length of the rubber cock slipped right into her – and a groan of pleasure came from her. In less than a minute her greedy bum was pumping up and down and Sylvie was driving the strapon into her – the girls were well away!

“I need to have some of this action,” said Chris and he climbed onto the bed and, taking his slack cock in his hand, fed it into Ellie’s mouth and called out, “Come on my beauty, have some juicy cock that has been fucking your lover Sylvie here and is still covered with her cum.” I could see the look of alarm on her face at the size of the prick which was already swelling in her mouth, but Sylvie called out, “Suck him hard baby and I’ll pleasure his balls!” So saying, she opened her mouth wide and sucked his beautiful long balls sac between her lips and started to roll his balls gently around her mouth with her tongue – the look of ecstasy on Chris’s face at the oral sex he was getting was obvious.

Only one important hole remained to be filled. I took the bottle of lube from the bedside table and covered my cock with a generous coating of it. I then spread more on my fingers and eased two of them into her deliciously tight ring. If Ellie hadn’t had Tony’s now fully swollen monster between her lips, I am sure she would have cried out, but all I heard was a grunt of pleasure. “Here we go then, gang,” I said loudly, “time to totally stuff our lovely young friend here.”

So saying, I lined my cock up, which was fully erect and eager to be between the deliciously tight arse cheeks which confronted me, and my bell end pressed forward against her anal ring. I didn’t rush it, and for a few seconds nothing moved, although I could hear from Ellie’s groaning and sobbing that it was uncomfortable. But then her ring relaxed a fraction and four or five inches of my cock eased slowly into her tight passage – another groan from Ellie. “That’s it, darling girl,” I called out, “you’re no longer an anal virgin. Just relax now and the three of us are going to give you the shagging of your life.”

The next few minutes were amazing – Ellie was totally trapped between the three of us, and so she effectively remained still whilst the three of us fucked her three orifices. Sylvie rocked her hips vigorously so that the strapon drove into the young girl’s cunt, Chris was fucking her mouth and throat, and within a couple of minutes of starting in her, I was buggering her back passage with the full length of my cock. She was, of course, amazingly tight, squeezing my prick with a wondrous grip, and I only lasted about five minutes before my balls tightened and a huge wad of spunk shot high into her bum. I thought I might have to slide out of her, but at that moment I felt the bed moved and Chris eased his enormous prick out of her mouth, rolled off the bed and immediately put his hands either side of my buttocks. As I felt him press forward and the bell end of majestic cock pressed against my anus, he announced, “Ready for me, young Tom? Little Ellie has done a grand job of pleasuring my cock – now I want a tight hole to bugger and you are looking just ready for me!” So saying, he thrust forward and drove his whole cock high into my bowels. I groaned, but purely with pleasure, and just then Ellie cried out, “Christ Tom, you’re bigger now than the first time!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.