Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

I slept the sleep of the sexually exhausted, with the delicious knowledge that I was in bed with two lovely young nymphomaniacs who were expecting to be fucked for the whole weekend - awesome and a little intimidating. Every so often during the night I would feel one of them stroking my cock, and occasionally Ellie would kiss me and whisper, “I love your magnificent cock so much!”

Luckily my room had old fashioned shutters fitted which kept out nearly all the light, and so it must have been about noon when I eventually stirred and gradually woke up. It took me a couple of seconds to work out what was happening. The two girls seemed to have vanished from beside me, but then I immediately realised that a very talented mouth was giving my cock very gentle but extremely expert fellatio. I raised my head and looked down the bed, expecting to see Charlotte’s blonde hair, but instead was surprised by the mass of lustrous brunette hair which was surrounding my cock as its owner continued to pleasure me.

“Hello Sylvie, I wasn’t expecting you,” I said gently. The owner of the hair raised her lovely face and grinned at me. “Clearly not when you have two young beauties here for your amusement.” Sylvie slid her slim naked body up the bed and lay on top of me and kissed me – she had soft lips and her kissing was the most erotic and sensual that I had ever known.

“Have you met Charlotte and Ellie in your travels?” I asked.

“When I arrived a few minutes ago, two beautiful young women were making love to each other in the lounge – the blonde is stretched over the back of the sofa and the redhead is fucking her – very expertly, I might say – with an impressively large strap-on. They seemed slightly surprised to see me, but I told them to carry on having fun and to come and join us when they were ready.”

Only my delightful friend and lover Sylvie could have handled such a situation with such aplomb. She is utterly gorgeous, an international fashion model, as tall as me (6’3”) and wafer thin as all such models often are. We have been lovers for three years, but she had made it clear from the outset that she spent so much time travelling that she did not expect me to remain celibate in her absence, and equally she would have lovers of both sexes in her travels. She could never tell me when she would be back with me, but like this morning, having her own front door key, would just arrive and join me in bed. However, as it happened, this was the first time she had arrived when other lovers were here, but clearly she remained totally unconcerned and lacking in jealousy at their presence.

“Actually,” she said as she allowed her hand to stroke my cock which was fully erect by now, “I rather liked the bum of the redhead. I have been in Spain on a shoot with a gorgeous black guy, and though he had substantial physical equipment, he was a bit of a brute, so I could really fancy doing something more gentle with her. Would that be OK with you, darling?”

“Of course,” I replied. “Her name is Ellie, she is 17 years old and last night I took her virginity and then hammered her, and I am sure that she would love to be taken by you. Her cousin and bisexual lover, the blonde, is Charlotte. They have said that they are planning on staying the weekend, so I am sure you will get to know them both during that time. Here they are now.”

The two girls strolled into the bedroom, Ellie still wearing the strapon. “Are we interrupting anything?” said Charlotte, and as she did so she walked to the bed, leant across and nonchalantly stroked Sylvie’s small tight buttocks. “God, you are beautiful,” she murmured, “So, do you want us to go?”

Sylvie climbed off the bed and kissed Charlotte whilst slipping her fingers into Charlotte’s cunt, already well-greased from being fucked by Ellie’s strap-on. “Darling Charlotte, Tom tells me that he has been fucking you two lovely young girls last night, and I hope you are going to stay the weekend so that we can all enjoy each other. When I am in London, I am Tom’s lover, but I naturally expect him to keep his magnificent prick in good order by fucking other beautiful young women like you.”

She moved across to Ellie, who was looking on in amazement, and Sylvie also kissed her passionately, and then said, “I gather that you are Ellie, and I think you are absolutely gorgeous, darling girl, and I really want to make love to you right now. My name is Sylvie and I am looking forward to having you both.” Turning to me, she said, “Ellie and I are going to make love now – clearly Charlotte had been well fucked by both you, Tom, and by her lover Ellie. Why don’t you and Charlotte go downstairs and organise some lunch for us and Ellie and I will be down in an hour or so to eat with you?”

“As you wish, darling,” I said, and took Charlotte’s hand and left as Sylvie wrapped her arms around Ellie and the two women fell onto the bed in each other’s arms. We went downstairs naked, Charlotte led me into the lounge and pushed me down on the sofa and climbed into my lap and eased my cock into her now well-greased cunt. “Now lover man, tell me the truth. Is that simply gorgeous woman currently fucking my cousin upstairs really your lover, and if so, is she really telling the truth when she says she wants us to stay?”

I explained to Charlotte the open arrangement that Sylvie and I had, and that Sylvie is the most bi-sexual woman I had ever met and so her cousin was being pleasured at this moment by an expert lover who had fancied Ellie from the moment she arrived. Whilst this conversation was taking place, Charlotte was already rising and falling excitedly in my lap, and it was clear that Ellie’s strap-on had already brought her to her first orgasm of the morning, and so it was only a couple of minutes before Charlotte threw her head back and squealed with delight as another orgasm rocked her.

“My God, I needed that!” she said, as she slumped forward and lay against me. “You were such a great lover to Ellie last night, but it was torture having to watch you fucking her and wishing I could have this lovely weapon in me instead. But tell me, Tom, was Sylvie telling the truth? Do you really want Ellie and me to stay now that she is back?”

“Darling Charlotte, we adore having parties here, especially with such beautiful friends as you and Ellie. We will get some lunch, and then I will make some calls to arrange a party here tonight and you can meet, and play with, some of our other lovely friends. I promise you, Sylvie and I very much want you both to stay this weekend.” I kissed her again, and lifted her bum so that my cock slid out of her. I spanked her gorgeous bum with the flat of my hand and said, “Come lover, Sylvie will be expecting lunch in less than 30 minutes now. As for you, lovely Charlotte – I will be back to fuck and bugger you again this weekend, never fear.”

We both scampered around the kitchen, and Charlotte did whatever I suggested quickly and efficiently, and so we had just finished setting out the prepared food on the kitchen refectory table when Sylvie and Ellie came into the kitchen, also stark naked, holding hands tenderly. From the sparkle in her eyes, and her flushed skin, it was obvious that Ellie had had a tempestuous time in bed with the lovely Sylvie, and from the way that Ellie kept looking up at her much taller lover, it was clear she was also more than a little in love with her. Sylvie immediately said, “Wow are we hungry! Charlotte darling, you are such a lucky girl to have a lover like Sophie here – doesn’t she taste so sweet? And I suppose Tom has fucked you too before sorting out lunch for us?”

Everyone laughed at Sylvie’s directness, and we went and seated ourselves at the table – I noted that Ellie made a point of sitting beside Sylvie and gradually move her chair nearer to her during lunch so that by the end of the meal, their bodies were touching each other. When we had all eaten and drunk well, Sylvie announced to the girls that she was off for a swim and to use the sunbed, and she would like them to join her so they could get to chat ‘without our beloved cock-master being present’! The two girls jumped up and ran through the passageway to the pool – Sylvie lingered just a second and then whispered the names of three of our friends who might be free to join us for a lively Saturday night that the two youngsters would not forget in a hurry. “See you when you have tidied up and made your calls, darling,” she laughed, then kissed me gently and strolled after the young girls to the pool.

Once I had placed all the plates and cups in the dishwasher, I strolled into my study and sat down to make some telephone calls. Luckily for me, given the short notice they all had, I was delighted that my first three calls were all successful – all the people I wanted were around and all of them eager to join us that night for some hot fun. I dealt with a couple of business calls who had left messages, and an hour or so after the girls had gone to the pool, I followed them there to see what they were up to.

By now the three of them were relaxing, lying on the bed under the sun lamp, Charlotte had her head between Sylvie’s legs and was eagerly licking her, and Ellie was dreamily kissing her new lover and stroking her small breasts with their little nipples. I came in and sat down and watched them making love for a few minutes, and then Sylvie reached out and slapped young Ellie on the bum and said, “Come my darlings, you have both been fucked by my our lovely cockmaster here, whilst I have travelled thousands of miles to experience him, and have yet to be satisfied. Let’s all go upstairs, you can both participate whilst I am duly stuffed.” She took both girls by the hand and I followed the three beautiful nude bodies up the stairs.

Once we were in the bedroom, Sylvie became the ringmaster and immediately told Charlotte to put her strap-on on – Ellie helped her, and once it was fitted, Sylvie got Charlotte to lie on the bed on her back, with her legs over the edge of the bed. Immediately Sylvie climbed on top of Charlotte and expertly fitted the large cock into her cunt and pressed it right into her without anything more than a genuine whimper of delight. As she rested there she told Ellie to climb up and sit astride Charlotte’s mouth, facing towards Sylvie. Ellie could hardly wait, and was soon facing her beloved new mistress and kissing her whilst Sylvie started to rock gently on the prosthetic which was clearly delightfully stretching her. Within a couple of minutes I could see a lovely thin sheen of perspiration on Sylvie’s body all over, and she half turned to me and said between gasps of pleasure, “Only one hole left darling. Please fill it for me!”

I had already guessed what she had in mind, and my cock was already covered in lubrication, so I moved forward and spread her tight buttocks with my hands and pressed my cock steadily against her sweet rosebud. I knew from her conversation that her film companion had been ramming her arse for the last three days, and so I just kept up a steady pressure and the whole thing slipped easily up her rectum. It may have been well stretched, but it was still tight enough to grip me firmly as I pressed forward, and she cried out, “God, Tom, I wanted you in there so badly. Fuck me Tom, fuck me Charlotte, kiss me beautiful Sophie!!”

And my God, we gave her a fucking to remember.

I could see that Ellie was in seventh heaven as her beautiful new lover Sylvie kissed and petted her, and every few minutes I could see that Ellie came copiously and a stream of her juices flowed into Charlotte’s mouth below. I knew from long experience that my beloved Sylvie had the gentlest orgasms I had ever seen – she never cried out, she just stiffened her body slightly, but her skin flushed and her pelvic muscles gripped whoever was lucky enough to be in her like a vice for 30 seconds so that movement was not possible until she relaxed again – but then you were expected to start again quickly!

We continued like this for a long time, and Sylvie had cum several times and I could see that she was tiring. I had kept the pace of my fucking of her arse slow and steady, but I decided it was time to give my lover a final climactic orgasm. I signalled for Ellie to move off Charlotte’s face, and pressed Sylvie down so that she was now lying on Charlotte, and her anus was perfectly placed. I held her slim hips firm, and increased the pace, pulling right back and plunging my cock hard into her rectum. Ellie realised what was to happen and climbed off the bed and came round and stood behind me. I felt her hand start to massage my balls as I plunged faster and faster into my lover – and then my orgasm came and my spunk was squirting into Sylvie and for the first time she moaned with pleasure – I knew she had experienced real bliss when that happened.

After a couple of minutes with my cock throbbing in her gorgeous arse, I moved backwards and my cock slipped out of Sylvie. Before I could move away, Ellie was on her knees in front of me, saying, “That was so beautiful, Tom. Let me clean you, I want to taste Sylvie’s juices and yours together,” and immediately her mouth was sucking and licking my slackening cock as she pleasured herself by consuming our mixture of sex juices.

After a few minutes Sylvie had climbed off Charlotte’s strap-on, and kissed and petted the two young girls who had helped give her such pleasure. She climbed on the bed and asked me if I had had success with my phone calls. I just told her that everyone had said yes, and she grinned greedily at the news.

“Right, you beautiful lovers,” she said directly to Charlotte and Ellie, “Tom has invited some beautiful and very sexual dynamic friends to party tonight, and you are going to be the centre of attention. Tom and I are going to have a sleep now, and if you know what is good for you, you two will do the same. You can sleep in the room through there – she indicated a door leading out of the bedroom – and we’ll get up about 8pm and have supper together. The guests will start arriving about 10pm and most of them will be staying the night, so it is going to be a wild and very energetic night. Now scram!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.