Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

After a couple of minutes of lying with my cock pulsing inside Charlotte’s gorgeously tight pussy, I drew my prick out of her and rolled over to lie on the bed. The two girls arranged their bodies either side of me, and Ellie moved up the bed and stroked my chest and offered her mouth to be kissed. She kissed me gently, and then whispered, “I am so excited, Tom, but promise me that you won’t be gentle with me, will you?” she said, grinning at me nervously.

I laughed and said, “I promise to make sure that, before you leave here tomorrow, your cunt and your arse have been absolutely hammered!”

Meanwhile, Charlotte was sucking my cock and balls, but slid up the bed and kissed me. “Who said we are leaving tomorrow, lover? We have no plans for the weekend, other than ensuring this wonderful cock spends as long as possible in one or other of our bodies.”

She rolled on top of me, held my hands and stretched her arms and mine above our heads. Before I realise what had happened, Ellie reached out and clipped handcuffs that they must have already attached to the metal headboard on both my wrists. “There darling!” laughed Charlotte, “you are our sex slave and you are not going anywhere until we are utterly satisfied with every sexual pleasure we can devise. Now Ellie, why don’t you give Tom a taste of your delicious juices?”

There was no point in me struggling, I knew there was no escape from the cuffs that attached me to the bed, and the sight of Ellie’s sweet pussy being swung over my face meant that I had no reason to resist. She lowered her damp lips onto my mouth and I started to lick – she moaned in pleasure and immediately started to flow – ye Gods she was the sweetest cunt I had ever tasted. Charlotte whispered in my ear, “Isn’t she divine! It is pure nectar, isn’t it? I have probably sucked as many cunts as you, and I have never tasted such sweetness.”

Already I was imagining the pleasure to come when I fucked this young virgin, and my cock was already solid and twitching with excitement. Charlotte murmured, “You will have to wait, big boy, I have other plans for that pleasure stick!” I sensed her climb off the bed, but the divine sex lips of Ellie kept me more than occupied. After a minute or so Charlotte climbed back onto the bed between my legs and lifted them up. Ellie was facing her and I felt her take my ankles and hold them against her shoulders. Then Charlotte applied lube around my anus and I felt her ease some sort of plug into it – big enough to take at least a couple of minutes to push right in. Ellie put my legs back down, and then Charlotte told Ellie to take the tube of lube and make sure that she applied it generously to Charlotte’s arse – this girl was truly greedy!

When she was ready, Charlotte climbed onto me, but Ellie removed her lovely cunt from my tongue’s busy action and went to help her lover. Charlotte was facing me, and Ellie took my cock and lined it up with Charlotte’s waiting anal ring, and I felt Charlotte press down as my cock slipped into her nice and slowly. I saw Charlotte’s eyes widen with pleasure as the width of my cock stretched her rectum for the second time that day and the cock eased higher and higher into her bowels, until I felt her pubic bone press against mine. Then Charlotte gasped, “Now Ellie!” and I suddenly felt the plug in my arse start to gently vibrate and, of course, those vibrations passed directly into the gorgeous young body which was riding me. She threw back her head and screamed at the intensity of the sensation. At that point Ellie returned to her former position with her lovely sweet cunt on my face, the two girls now face to face above me. Once Charlotte had steadied herself she slowly started to rise and fall on my cock, keeping the pace slow. I guessed that Ellie had control of the speed of the vibrator with a remote control, because every few minutes Charlotte would squeal with pleasure as I sensed the speed increasing in my throbbing arse. In the end Ellie dismounted from my face and came and lay beside me kissing me and reaching down and massaging Charlotte’s pussy at the same time. Charlotte was now in a state of virtually continuous orgasm, and despite having spunked into her cunt within the last hour, I knew that I was more than ready to cum again. I cried out that I was going to cum in her bum soon, and the minx Ellie pressed the remote control again for the vibrator and increased the speed to maximum – my balls contracted and I felt my spunk pumping, and Charlotte’s anus gripped me like a steel clamp - with the result that Charlotte and I both came in an explosion of cum and screaming!!

Charlotte just lay on me for several minutes. Totally fucked and buggered, whilst the gorgeous minx Ellie kissed me and played with my nipples. Eventually Charlotte lifted her hips and my cock, covered in cum, plopped out and lay on my belly. In a shot, Ellie’s hand slipped down and wrapped itself around the rapidly shrinking weapon, and she whispered excitedly in my ear, “My cunt is next, lovely cock, just make sure you are totally ready for me because I am ready to be fucked all night!” And despite the hammering the old chap had taken in Charlotte’s cunt and bum, he still twitched with excitement as Sophie played gently with my balls – and she grinned at my reaction, she knew I was more than keen to spread her virgin passage.

Meanwhile Charlotte rolled over and knelt beside me and reached a hand between her legs and scooped the spunk that was oozing copiously out of her well-stretched anus. She climbed off the bed and moved round the other side, behind Ellie, and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back and said, “Open your mouth, darling, and taste Tom’s lovely juice – the next lot will be spraying the insides of your womb!” Ellie immediately opened her mouth and started to lick the spunk off her lover’s fingers – one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. Charlotte then said to Ellie, “Why don’t you free our temporary prisoner whilst I recover the vibrator from his fundament?”

Once I had been freed from handcuffs and the vibrator in my anus, Charlotte skipped across the room and poured us all more refreshment from the champagne bottle, and we sat together on the bed, all entwined with each other, and Charlotte and I described for Ellie, who was desperate to know everything, the sensations we had experienced in the last hour or so of frantic sex.

I then told the girls that I was certainly not yet ready to give Ellie the shagging she was so desperate for, but I had a couple of surprises lined up for such a moment. I wouldn’t tell them what they were, but climbed off the bed and told them to bring their glasses and follow me. We walked downstairs and through the large kitchen and down a passageway, and I pushed open a door – and we were standing looking at a large swimming pool. It had been built as an extension to the house, and three sides and the roof were made of glass. There was a full moon, and so the only illumination was moonlight which shone brightly on the water. Both girls shrieked with excitement and put their glasses on a table and kissed me passionately before jumping into the warm water.

I called out that I would be back shortly, and went back into the kitchen to prepare a treat. I had worked out before these two nymphomaniacs arrived that all-night sex with two young women could not be contemplated unless we took on energy during the night. It was already nearly 1am and so I got out the food from the fridge which I had made and quickly made some strong black coffee which I put in a flask. Putting the whole lot on a tray with cups, I went back into the pool where the two young women were splashing happily. I took a floating table which was there and placed it in the pool, then placed all the contents of the tray, plus their champagne glasses on it. I then slid into the water and pulled the floating table towards my two lovers.

I had judged their needs exactly and very soon we were all standing around in the water drinking and eating and chatting. Ellie kept very close to me and often reached down and masturbated me gently – she once whispered anxiously, “Promise me you will fuck me next, won’t you? I can hardly wait, lover.”

After we had eaten I removed the floating table and we fooled around together in the water for a bit, then I suggested we go and warm up. We got out of the pool and I led them to the solarium in a room off the pool, it was fitted with a large couch the size of a double bed, with a large sun lamp above so that we could all lie together. Needless to say, there was quite a struggle between Charlotte and I to apply the Factor 60 to Ellie’s lovely fair skin, but Charlotte gave way in the end and I had the pleasure of smoothing the cream onto every square inch of her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.