Charlotte in a Shower of Rain - Cover

Charlotte in a Shower of Rain

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A chance meeting when a young woman stumbles into my house, and she and her cousin help me found SecretOrgies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

I was sitting in my lounge one Friday morning a few weeks ago and, just as now, I had my laptop on my knees and was logged into my favourite escort site, reading the latest Field Reports to identify my next escort to spend the weekend with me, based on her Field Reports. It was too early to be dressed, so I had just slipped a silk dressing gown on when I had got up about an hour ago.

Just then another of those tropical downpours we have been having this summer started and the rain really deluged down. Safely in the dry and the warm, I raised my head to watch it happen and suddenly saw someone run past the window towards my front door. I got up quickly and moved the few steps to the door to open it, just as an attractive and very wet young woman leant forward to post an advertising flysheet through the letter box. Because the door moved away from her, she fell forward but I caught her before she fell over.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’ve made you wet!” she exclaimed and as I helped her to stand up, I was faced with a young woman, pretty face and blonde hair in a ponytail, clearly soaked to the skin. As it was warm day outside, she was only wearing a t-shirt, a short skirt and a pair of trainers, but had been long enough in the rain that the soaked shirt was totally transparent against the light – and the result was not at all unpleasant to the eye!!

“That’s all right,” I replied. “You are thoroughly soaked. I suggest you wait here for the rain to stop and meanwhile, why don’t you go into the bathroom over there and dry yourself. Meanwhile, I’ll get you a drink to help you warm up – red or white wine, or champagne?”

She looked straight at me with her clear blue eyes and grinned. “Definitely bubbly if it is offered, please. And thank you, I will use your bathroom – see you in a minute.”

I went into the kitchen and took a bottle of Veuve Cliquot from the fridge and opened it and poured two glasses and wandered back into the lounge and put the glasses on the coffee table. I turned around just as a sensational apparition appeared from the bathroom. Her long blonde hair was tousled where she had dried it with a towel, but, equally excitingly, she was now only wearing a large bath towel wrapped around her.

“It seemed more sensible to put my clothes on the radiator to dry,” she said with a big grin. “Thanks for this” – she picked up a glass of champagne and drained it in one mouthful – “I would think that my clothes will take at least an hour to dry. Any ideas what we might do during that hour?”

I moved forward and loosened the towel which duly fell to the floor – the resulting view of her exquisitely trim naked body was sensational. “Warm you up I would suggest,” I replied. I had clearly not misjudged her mood because before I could do anything else, she undid the belt of my dressing gown, grasped my rapidly engorging cock and squealed “Oh my God, what a beauty! This is going to be fantastic!”

She fell to her knees and her small hands drew my cock into her waiting mouth. My God, did she know how to suck a cock – using her tongue first to lick the underside and her hands to gently massage my balls, she rolled her mouth over the crown of my penis and slowly increased the pace as the length of my cock was drawn further and further down her throat.

I had to have her. I reached down and lifted her to her feet, and steered her back onto the sofa, knelt between her legs which I lifted up and apart so that her delicious sex – waxed within the last 24 hours I would guess – awaited my tongue. She was sweet, my God she really tasted sweet, but she was clearly hot too, because within seconds cum was pouring from her and then she trembled and moaned as her first orgasm rippled through her belly.

Usually I find girls push you away at this point but as soon as she had finished trembling she cried out “Keep going, for Christ’s sake, don’t stop!!” And I did keep going, and amazingly within just a few seconds another torrent of cum heralded another orgasm.

Amazingly she kept going at this pace for nearly ten minutes, with a new orgasm arriving every minute or so. Eventually I had to stop for breath, but she was nothing if not enthusiastic – she swung a leg over my head and jumped up.

“You - now!” she ordered, and I climbed off my knees and sat on the sofa. She jumped into my lap, facing me, and immediately steered my erect cock into her wet cunt, and sank down onto it in one sublime movement.

“Christ, you are fucking huge!” she groaned, “Don’t you dare cum until you have shagged me senseless!”

I pulled her towards me and sucked greedily on one of her lovely erect nipples, and as I did so she started to ride me, rising up on her knees so that my cock almost came out of her, then slowly pressing down until her pussy lips pressed against my groin. She was totally lost in a world of sexual bliss, oblivious of how she looked as she thrashed faster and faster.

I knew I couldn’t last much longer but then she suddenly stopped, rose on her knees so that my cock came out of her cunt, and reached behind her bum and grasped my cock. “I want your spunk, darling!” she gasped, “but I want it splashing up my bum.” She expertly moved the head of my weapon to line up with her anal ring and then slowly subsided onto it as it eased into her rectum – this was not the first time she had done that trick, that’s for sure!

“Pump me darling - NOW!” she cried, and I put my hands in her armpits and encouraged her as she rose and fell and I felt the spunk pumping out of my balls and squirting copiously up into her anus. She came again squealing with ecstasy, but fell forward onto me, my cock still firmly wedged into her rear.

We lay there together for several minutes, perspiration pouring off our bodies. Eventually she raised herself on her elbows, grinned at me and said, “That was bloody wonderful, darling. By the way, I’m Charlotte.”

“And I’m Tom,” I replied, and kissed her gently as my slackening cock slipped out of her bum. “Are you planning on going back to your day job, now that the rain has stopped, or shall we take the champagne and that delicious body of yours upstairs and spend the rest of the day getting to pleasure each other in every way imaginable?”

“I need the money, dearest Tom, so I need to work, I’m afraid, much as I would love to spend the day being royally buggered like this! But I’m free after 5pm today, if that is of any interest?” She grinned widely, and reached down and stroked my limp cock, which, not surprisingly, responded immediately.

“Be here at 7pm and I will have dinner ready. And if you don’t have anywhere to go afterwards, feel free to stay the weekend.”

“Oh yes! How wonderful, of course I will!” she said laughingly, then bent down, ran her tongue up the underside of my twitching cock, and danced happily into the bathroom, while I recovered my dressing gown and put it on. When she came out dressed a few minutes later, we kissed tenderly and then I went and held the front door open for her.

Just as she passed me, she slipped her hand onto my cock, and whispered, “Just to say, make sure you prepare dinner for three. My 18-year old cousin Ellie is staying with me and she would love to join us for a superb orgy!” She squeezed my cock playfully, kissed me and then danced off down the drive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.