The Organized Girl - Cover

The Organized Girl

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: My young office administrator gets it all together in many more ways than the average folks I'd previously experienced.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   .

Priscilla was incredibly well organized. Just what I needed in my one-man office to make up for a major weakness of mine. I’m the creative type and stuff accumulates in piles for “someday”. Not only can this cutie find the right home for things but even developed a system so I can find it myself when I need it.

Besides being so detail oriented, she is very perceptive. I’ve accused her, playfully of course, of being a mind reader. She can surprisingly often anticipate what I need and have it ready when I realize it. A prime example of that is my sexual needs. Yes, she even prepared and signed a release from sexual harassment. Typical!

She is twenty-one, single, average size, and reasonably attractive. I am a loner, workaholic type about ten years older than she. After settling into her job which pays rather well for a recent graduate, she noticed that I didn’t have a social life. She gently pried out of me confirmation that I had little history with women.

Pris, the nickname she preferred, established a custom of opening a bottle of wine at 4pm on Fridays and reviewing various and sundry things from the week. Towards the end of a bottle one day she asked, “Do you ever get laid?”

I was certainly surprised and reflexively shook my head. She continued, “I thought so. Do you realize that’s not healthy?”

Pris was careful about her health, like all other aspects of her body and mind, so that question was not entirely out of context.

I responded, “Yes, I’d read that but don’t really have any opportunity to do anything about it. I don’t know any women that would be inclined to be intimate with me.”

Then I sure got surprised. Pris looked me in the eye and said, “Well there is one right in front of you. Are you interested?”

I sort of stammered out a reply something like, “Who wouldn’t be? Are you serious? What brought this on?”

Pris explained. “Regular sex is important for good health, but when I have it with my boyfriends I make them wear condoms because we are not exclusive. Semen has many substances that the vagina absorbs which are good for women, plus it feels more natural too. If you will agree to be exclusive with me, I will have sex with you frequently and you can ejaculate in me. I’m not asking for dates, or any of that other stuff, just mutually beneficial sex.”

I noticed the reference to plural boyfriends and wanted to find out more about that later, but it was decision time at the moment. “I haven’t had a lot of sex, and it’s been quite a while, so if you can be patient I’ll do my best to make it good for you. When does this start?”

She smiled and replied, “That’s all I can ask for. Did you notice that I’m usually wearing a skirt or dress? That makes for easier access. Now is as good a time as any to begin. Let me see what you bring to the deal.”

She knelt down and unzipped my pants. I was already responding to the situation so it took a little bit of fiddling to get my pants and undershorts down. She examined my growing tool and gave it some caresses and a brief suck. Then she turned around, dropped her panties, flipped up her skirt, and bent over the desk. No romance here, that’s for sure.

She ordered, “Rub me and get me wet!”

Her black crotch hair was well trimmed and her inner labia projected invitingly. I’d want to taste that in the future. She lubricated quickly and stated, “I’m ready!”

Damn it felt good. This was the first pussy in way more than a year. I followed her instructions about how to move as she diddled herself. I tried to reach and cup her tits and she said, “No, just fuck me.”

I came earlier than I wanted too but that helped set her off. She hummed when she felt my hot cream coating her vagina and said, “Thanks”.

She gently disengaged me and had a towel handy to wipe both of us off. She was SO well organized. Her panties came up and she gave me little goodbye kiss on the cheek with a “Have a good weekend!”

I sat there for a while with my still firm dick in my hand. Wow! Needless to say I jacked off over the weekend thinking of what had happened and what that delightful pussy was probably doing.

So, every work day at 2pm we had a “tea and me” time. Sometimes she was bent over the desk, sometimes she sat up on the desk and I got to taste her cunny first, and sometimes she rode me as I sat in a chair. None of her clothes came off except her panties and no contact above her crotch. Fridays during our talk time I got seconds.

On those Friday talks I did get her to tell about her sex life. She had waited until college to start and did pretty vanilla dating, finally giving up her virginity only two years ago. Currently she was dating two guys about her age. She referred to them, to me at least, as Mr. Thick and Mr. Long based on their cock size. She said I was right in between them for length and thickness. She dated one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, alternating which night each weekend. So systematic, this girl!

Mr. Thick was now going to do her bare since he had sworn to exclusivity even though she had not. Today was his first Friday to really feel her pussy so she, out of consideration to him, offered me her ass that day, and every other Friday when it was his turn. He was too thick to take back there but Mr. Long got it on special occasions.

This was new experience for me. She had the appropriate lube and it was pleasurable enough. I praised her and said it was good for special occasions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.