Caught Up in You - Cover

Caught Up in You

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: My boyfriend comes to me in the middle of the night when he has needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   .

I awake when his dick enters my ass. He wraps me tighter in his arms and spooned up against me. His hand grips my left breast through my night shirt. My left breast is closest to the mattress. I’m most comfortable sleeping on my left side. I am wrapped up by him and cannot move. I am caught up in his body. His dick begins long rapid thrusts inside me. I am dry so there is discomfort but only for less than a half a minute. His dick is releasing so much lubrication that soon he slides back and forth without irritation.

For the next five minutes the only sounds are his constant grunts, my occasional gasps, and the increasing audible wet noises at the connection of our flesh. I didn’t feel him lift my night shirt up. I wear nothing underneath.

The first time he surprised me during the middle of the night to satisfy his man needs, he still is a man at his core with normal man needs even if others think of him differently but they don’t know him like I know him, that first time he tore my panties off my body to get to me. I don’t want to lose more panties so I only wear the night shirt.

His dick is amazing. Of course, that is the right word for it! It is so amazing hard. It felt so solid when I first touched it, to say nothing in how it feels inside my body. It fits inside me so perfectly. I never imagined a dick in my ass would be so perfect. His hand slips under my shirt and grips my left breast directly. I’m glad he enjoys my large D-cup breasts.

The first time we had sex was in a normal position with him on top. He thrust and thrust and it went on and on and I came so many times in the next two hours. There were times where I swear, I was in constant orgasm. It is the most amazing sexual experience in my young life. Yes, I did say two hours but he never could cum. It must be the change in him. He became frustrated by his inability to release but he couldn’t stop because a man needs release. I finally had to stop him because my pussy became too sore. I can’t really stop him. He could have continued if he wanted but he stopped because he loves me. We can try again another day.

He continues to thrust. I feel the head of his penis remain just inside my ass with every long stroke then push all eight inches back inside me.

I suggested trying another position. Another position might provide the necessary stimulation to produce his release. We tried doggy position with my butt up in the air and my head down on my pillow. He enters my pussy and thrust. He says it feels better so I am hopeful that I will feel his release inside me. I really desire to feel it. I cum several times but he still hasn’t cum. He fucks me with extra-long strokes and sometimes he completely exits my pussy then pushes right back into me. And then it happens. It is pure accident but his dick doesn’t go straight back into my pussy but the head lands between my pussy and my anus. It slips up and since his need is to thrust, his dick finds my other hole, opens my ass, and slides all eight inches deep inside me. I vividly remember the initial surprise and the initial pang, I’ve never done anal, but what sticks in my memory the sharpest and I have perfect recall, is the deepest groan he’s ever emitted.

He wraps me up even tighter in his web, so to speak. I feel secure with his body wrapped around me and his hard dick inside my ass filling me not only my physical needs but emotional needs.

That first time he penetrates my ass with his dick spurs new eagerness in him. His powerful thrusts collapse my body to the mattress. He stays with me falling on top of me slamming deep into my ass with fast powerful strokes. It hurts too much. I scream for him to stop. It takes too many seconds but my cries overcome his desires and he stops and pulls out. I breathe deeply. My ass emanates pain. He thinks he can cum. He’s certain of it. He just needs the extra tightness and friction that my ass provides. I am nervous after that brief experience with his dick in my ass but I love him and I want to finally be the provider of his release. I tell him it needs to be in a different position. We discuss it. It might be the weight of his male body on top of my smaller female body plus gravity that caused too much pain. We decide to try on my side with him spooned up against me but it will have to wait until next time since my ass is on fire

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.