Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“Oh my God,” Claire couldn’t believe what she saw in her Luke’s Bedroom. She had seen a lot in the last few weeks. She had been spanked every day and begged her own children to allow her to masturbate. She had the decency to do it in another room away from them.

Now, she was walking in on her eldest daughter sucking her son’s cock in his bedroom. Hailey’s legs were splayed apart, revealing her juicy little pussy. Luke finger banged her and played with her tits while she dutifully sucked him off. Hailey said it wasn’t what it looked like.

“It looks like you are giving Luke a blowjob,” Alex said with a smirk.

She had her hands on her hips and chuckled about Hailey getting caught.

“Yes, that is what it looks like, but I didn’t want to,” Hailey let Luke’s cock drop out of her mouth.

It bounced on her chin and dripped on her tits. Luke stopped groping his sister and looked red-faced.

“You forced your sister to suck your dick?” Claire asked.

Luke was stunned and denied it.

“No, he didn’t force me. I mean, he asked me. I told him no. Then he said I could probably get more cum faster if I sucked him off. I figured that since I was beating him off anyway, I may as well suck on his dick. I am sorry, okay? You know I crave cum because of that stupid hypnosis! I wish I had never done it!” Hailey bawled angrily.

“I don’t. I am glad I did,” Luke said.

He stood up naked. His dick head rested on Hailey’s auburn colored hair. She looked up with her big eyes as the tip of her brother’s cock leaked spooge into her head.

“Why?” Claire asked.

“I like doing stuff that makes my sisters happy. They were right to get even with me. I tried to mind control them with pills,” he admitted.

“They didn’t even work, though,” Claire reminded him.

“I didn’t know that at the time. I asked to see their boobies,” Luke looked ashamed of himself.

“Well, you are seeing more than that now,” Hailey pointed out her little tits and pussy were fully on display as she sat on the bedroom floor.

“I would have wanted to see more if you were hypnotized. I probably wouldn’t be as creative as either of you to make you be a good bitch,” he said accidentally.

Hailey began yipping and yapping. She inserted the plunger handle into her asshole to use as a tail before he could say, “Bad bitch.” He apologized to her for activating her suggestion. The spankings were supposed to help curb their appetites to follow their mental programming and build up resistance to the command words. Hailey had recently been spanked, and she still jumped when he gave her the command.

“The thing is that I like sniffing panties. I’ve been stealing your panties for years. I steal your pantie hose and sniff those too,” he admitted to his sisters.

“We don’t wear pantyhose,” Alex and Hailey looked at their mother. They knew she did.

Claire put her hands on her hips. Luke admitted he stole his mother’s panties and pantyhose.

“I never wore them. I just liked to sniff them and jerk off into them. I also like to cum in your shoes,” he admitted.

“Gross,” Alex remembered a squishy feeling once between her toes.

She scrunched her nose in disgust. Hailey considered licking the bottoms of all of her shoes for possible semen residue and felt ashamed of herself.

“When you made me wear panties and clean up, I felt good about myself. I liked doing it,” he admitted.

“Yeah, because you were following your conditioning. Your brain delivers dopamine to you when you obey the instructions we implanted. That is why you masturbate after you get spanked. It is supposed to help with the compulsions,” Alex tried to explain the neuroscience behind it all, but Luke didn’t care.

“No, I mean, I just like it. I don’t really like being a dog, but that is mostly because I never remember what I did while I was one. I don’t know if I chased a ball or tried to hump your leg,” he gave some examples of doggy activities he might have done.

“You did both. Trust me,” Alex assured him.

“I think I would like you to switch me on and leave me that way when I come home from school,” Luke seemed very passionate about this as if he had been thinking about it for a while.

“What do you mean? Make you sort of a zombie who does our bidding?” Hailey snickered.

She started to stand up and wrap a towel around her naked body. Even though everyone had seen her already. She plucked the panties she had stuffed in her pussy and handed them to Luke. He earned them.

He sniffed them and thanked her.

“Yes, command me to do my homework. Then give me instructions to clean up and start dinner. As long as I know you guys are looking out for me, I’d rather be a help around here,” he said.

Claire thought Luke wasn’t really thinking straight. They all assumed the hypnosis was getting to him. Alex suggested he let the girls spank him a few times and try to clear his head. They offered to take turns beating his butt with a hairbrush and not expect him to reciprocate.

“If you want to spank me because you enjoy it or I did something wrong, that’s fine. I don’t mind. I’ll spank your butts all you want too. You don’t have to do anything in return. I just ask that if you hypnotize me again for other stuff, you let me remember what I am doing,” he said.

Claire had to admit she was tempted to take her son up on his extraordinarily generous but poorly thought out offer. She didn’t like spanking his ass, but he gave the best spankings of any of her children. The house had been spotless when he was cleaning it, and Luke was a pretty good cook.

“What about senior prom, homecoming, all the normal teenager activities?” Claire asked Luke to be sure of what he was asking about.

“I won’t be hypnotized at school. Unless you guys think I should be. I may pay more attention in class. I can carry your books and stuff too. I can ask girls to go on a date, and if you guys will let me go out, I will,” Luke offered.

“You’d let us hypnotize you to do anything?” Alex chuckled.

She assumed Luke had a very limited imagination. She was already thinking of a dozen devious little chores she could make him do.

“Yeah, the crazier, the better. I like doing weird stuff. Wearing panties was funny. They feel nice too,” Luke wiggled into Hailey’s tiny little pair of cummy panties and nearly ripped them because he was bigger than his older sister.

“Okay, but what about if I make you donate cum to me?” Hailey asked her brother.

Claire looked disgusted. She said that was going way too far with things.

“Mom, do you want me to suck off strangers? I have an addiction to cum. I crave spunk night and day. I could find some hobos to donate it to me if I can’t get it here. At least with Luke I would be safe,” Hailey said.

“You have boyfriends. Why don’t you talk to them?” Claire asked.

The topic made her uncomfortable.

“They want stuff from me. They aren’t going to let me just blow them and leave. I’ll have to text them. Then I have to hang out with them. Then I need to put them on an emotional rollercoaster, so they never know where they stand with me and are filled with uncertainty. It is a whole thing,” Hailey dismissed the idea of using her boyfriends as donors.

“I am hungry for cum all the time!” she rolled her eyes.

“I can relate,” Claire admitted enigmatically.

She could be a frustrated and over-sexed woman at times when her husband was away on business.

“I don’t think you can. I think about it all the time. Any boy I see. I would even give Dad head if I could. I feel like I am starving,” Hailey said.

“If I could arrange to get you some of your father’s cum for your addictions and you had Luke, would that be enough, or are you going to become a raging whore who runs off to gloryholes?” Claire asked.

“What’s a Glory hole?” Hailey asked with an excited expression.

Her face lit up. The word Glory made it sound glamorous, and if it had something to do with cum, she was all in.

Her mother shook her head in disgust. “It’s too bad we can’t hypnotize you to!” she joked.

“You can,” Hailey admitted.

Claire didn’t believe her daughter.

“What do you mean?” Alex asked.

“I already crave cock constantly. I can’t think about anything else. I was kind of a mess before we started this hypnosis anyway. I had no plan on what I’d do after school. I use people and hurt their feelings. It makes me feel better about myself. You asked why I didn’t just talk to my boyfriends about getting intimate. I didn’t want to admit that most of them don’t trust me. They would automatically think this was a ploy to fuck with their head. I’ve done that before. They think I play them against each other, and I am unfaithful to them when we date. If three guys I am dating at once think I am unfaithful, then the problem is probably just me,” she admitted as if this was a new revelation.

Alex wanted to explain that obviously dating three boys at the same time makes her unfaithful. She assumed it would go right over her older sister’s head.

“So, what do you propose?” Claire asked.

“I am just saying that if Luke is game, then I am game.”

Claire wasn’t sure what she really was saying. It frustrated Claire trying to get a straight answer out of her daughter.

“Are you saying that you’d let me hypnotize you and implant suggestions in your head because you want some direction? And if I don’t, then you’d probably just spiral out into a never-ending cycle of self-loathing and procrastination and never get your shit together? “ Alex asked, quite poignantly.

“Yes, that!” Hailey touched her cute button nose as if that was precisely what she was saying.

“Just unlike Luke, if you make me do anything naughty, then I do NOT want to remember I did it,” she said.

Hailey changed her mind and said, “Unless it’s kind of funny. I mean, I guess I’d like to know what I did too,” she said.

“I would give you direction and make you both study hard in school. I’d make you both take turns doing chores,” Alex said.

Hailey rolled her eyes in disgust at the mention of chores but didn’t protest.

“I’d feed your existing addictions as rewards, though. I’d also make you do things that amuse me if it pleased me,” Alex said.

She explained that her addiction was thinking like Hailey, and having puppets on a string to dance for her anytime she felt lonely or bored was appealing to her right now.

“There is no way I am going to agree to let Alex hypnotize you both. I can’t live in the same house knowing that you two are her little toys to be bossed around,” Claire put her foot down firmly.

“Even if it means they get straight A’s and potentially become eligible for the most prestigious University programs in the Country?” Hailey’s dark eyes brightened.

Claire folded her arms stubbornly.

“Grades so good that they may get full scholarships to pay for it all?” Alex added.

Claire’s resistance to the idea noticeably weakened.

“Could you make me good at sports? Like maybe Lacrosse?” Luke asked.

“I could make you good at Football, Baseball, and sports that people actually pay attention to. It would help your college application,” Alex promised.

Claire had to admit that since the hypnotism, her husband had become an insatiable lover. His endurance was much higher, and his pussy licking skills were incredible. It wasn’t outside the realm of possibility Alex could actually do that.

“Why can’t you just do that without making them do nasty little tricks?” Claire asked skeptically.

“I like doing nasty little tricks,” Luke said.

He sniffed his finger and licked it. “I don’t know why. The weirder, the better,” he admitted.

Hailey was reluctant to admit this. She was stuck up and usually the one who groaned in annoyance when boys made sexual suggestions to her.

“I’ve been having lots and lots of dirty thoughts lately. I told you yesterday that I got on the public bus and put my jacket on the laps of three guys. I beat them off and ate their cum,” Hailey admitted.

Claire looked shocked when she heard Hailey’s admission.

“What I didn’t tell you was that it was not three guys. It was seventeen guys. The only reason I got off the bus was that I ran out of men to sit with. I went under a bridge in the poor side of town and sucked the cocks of a couple panhandlers. I think their names were Jo-Jo and Peppernut,” Hailey started to explain a very sordid story about how she played with herself while getting with all these strange men.

“If you are going to do that anyway, then why do you need Alex to make you do more?” Claire asked.

“That’s just it. I was so scared and nervous. I took a lot of dumb risks. If I knew my smart little sister was looking out for me, then I could just obey. I am going to do dirty things anyway. I’ve been having all of these naughty thoughts. I can’t help myself. I can’t close my legs at the dinner table. I can’t feel ashamed or even annoyed if someone looks up my skirt. I also went to the shoe store yesterday and made the sales guy put seventeen shoes on me just for the thrill of watching him freak out. He was so happy when I offered to suck his cock after that,” Hailey admitted.

Alex and Claire were shocked. Luke was genuinely impressed. Luke admitted he had been having dirty thoughts, but they weren’t nearly as creative as hers.

“I just have been thinking a lot about being tied up and stuff. Is that a thing? Where during sex, someone ties you up? I don’t know why I keep thinking about it. Maybe getting tied to a chair and a girl can do anything she wants to me, and I can’t do anything back?” Luke seemed confused.

He had never heard of bondage play.

Claire nodded and told him that was definitely a thing. Luke seemed happy he wasn’t coming up with an entirely new fetish or kink that nobody else had ever heard of at all.

“I can hypnotize you not to notice,” Alex suggested.

“Can you also make me stop smoking?” Claire asked.

Alex smiled and agreed.

“Nothing else, though. You could probably make me better at Tennis in case Gloria wants to play again. All she did last time was shake her butt and her magnificent ta-tas at the Tennis pro anyway,” Claire said with a trace of obvious envy on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.