Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“What did you girls do to me?” Claire dashed around the house. Her boobs were flapping as she dashed around the house in the nude. The quintessential blonde MILF could not bring herself to use her hands to cover her body.

“Don’t’ ask me. It was Alex that hypnotized you!” Hailey pointed out. What did her mom expect would happen? She must have let her desire to get one over on Gloria override her best judgment.

“I didn’t think hypnotism really worked. I thought you kids were goofing on me! How do I make this turn-off?” Claire dashed behind a couch and squatted down. She could not put on clothes.

Alex just returned from the kitchen. She had placed a pair of panties and bra in the fridge. Her conditions required her to put them on even though they chilled her private parts and made her shiver. “What did you do to me, Hailey?” she demanded to know what had been implanted in her head.

The craving to wear frosty panties felt real, but Alex was smart enough to realize it was the result of hypnosis.

“What did you do to ME? At least you can wear panties. Did you make it so I won’t put on any at all?” Hailey folded her arms.

She had clothes on, but her nipples poked through her blouse because she also could no longer wear a bra.

“I may have put in a few extra triggers, but this is cold! Give me the command to make it stop, please!!” Alex begged.

“Hah, get used to it. It is a condition! You will just have frosty butt cheeks from now on, Sis!” Hailey smirked.

“Oh yeah? Good bitch!” Alex said.

Hailey immediately stripped out of her clothes. She looked around and found the closest thing she could use for a tail. She grabbed one of her mother’s long white candlesticks and put it in her ass. Then she got on the floor and started wiggling her ass and sniffing. She began to romp around and chase her mother around the room.

“Alex!! What has gotten into you!! Stop making your sister do this right now!!” Claire was horrified as she saw her eldest daughter sit up and beg and let her pretty pink tongue hang out.

Claire called out the command a second time, but nothing happened.

“Bad bitch!” Alex smirked.

She was satisfied she had established that she was the one with all the power.

Hailey had no recollection of her puppy play. She did realize she was naked with a candle in her butt. She looked around and blushed. Hailey removed the candle and threw it on the ground like a spoiled brat. She didn’t bother putting on clothes. She walked over to the stereo and turned on “Slow Motion For Me” by Juvenile.

The rap song began. “Uh, I like it like that she working that back I don’t know how to act.

Slow-motion for me, slow motion for me, slow motion for me, move in slow motion for me.”

Hailey smirked at her little sister.

Alex began to involuntarily shake her big fat tits. Her knees started to get loose, and suddenly she was clapping her ass cheeks and twerking in just the frosty panties and bra she had on. Alex found herself working that butt, her buttocks bouncing a bit to the rhythm of the rap that she hated so much. Why did she dance to music that she loathed, though?

“Oh my god, this is not right! I do not like rap!” she stated. It was too late.

She was grooving like a funky hood rat shaking her healthy ass.

“You sure? Because you move like you do,” Hailey started to giggle.

Even Claire found it funny.

Alex was not sure. She had a primal need to shake what she had and grind her pussy to the heavy bass beats. Alex knew that she sought culture and refinement and would not normally be inclined to dance to rap. This was her sister’s doing when she went under.

“Stop, Hailey! Please stop the music!”

“Let me get a little video!” Hailey had her phone with her and started filming.

“Upload this to TikTok!” Alex shouted impulsively as she continued to bend her back and pop her pussy.

“Oh my god! You made me a TikTok attention whore!!” Alex covered her mouth and continued to dance.

“How do we undo this? Your father will be home and I am not going through life naked!” Claire demanded the girls put an end to it.

She flipped off the music and said “I can’t be angry at you. I can’t even punish you!” she was fuming.

Claire suspected that her inability to punish the girls had something to do with the mental conditioning she received at their hands.

Hailey started to put her panties back on.

That was when Luke walked back in to check for some bathroom cleaner under the sink. He saw his mother naked and laughed.

“They got you too! Oh my god,” he chuckled.

Claire couldn’t cover her boobs. She was programmed to intentionally streak in her own house. She desperately wanted to cover her pronounced strawberry colored nipples. They were swollen with the adrenaline and excitement coursing through her body.

“Stop looking at me, Luke,” she demanded sternly.

“Hey, you saw me in panties!” Luke shrugged as if fair was fair.

“It’s normal for you to be in panties!” Claire insisted instinctively. “Isn’t it?” she asked herself as if questioning her perception of reality.

Hailey begrudgingly gave her mother the command word “naked clown,” which permitted Claire to put her own clothes back on. The girls got dressed, but Luke only wore an apron along with his cleaning panties.

After a few more minutes of bickering the four realized that they were all suffering from their hypnotic experiments. They agreed despite their reservations to work together for their own mutual safety.

“If anyone can figure out how to undo this, it is Manny!” Luke said.

Claire and Alex were skeptical. They didn’t want Manny coming over and prying into their business. It was already very humiliating. Hailey didn’t care who fixed it along as it was soon. She had only done this to get some spending money and the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Hailey had already invested much more time than she usually did in her typical schemes.

Luke called Manny and explained what had happened. Manny didn’t believe it. Claire insisted he not bring Gloria over. She was afraid that this may backfire. Manny said that if Claire really thought she needed help and was asking him that he was on his way. He made some excuse and got his mother to drop him off at their house as quickly as he could.

In the meantime, Hailey’s cravings for cum was overwhelming her. She kept looking at her brother’s cock and licking her lips. She periodically put her finger under her skirt and licked her own pussy juices.

“You made me crave cum, didn’t you?” she sneered at Alex.

“Yep!” Alex had a healthy snack in the fridge.

“We were supposed to eat healthy!” Hailey demanded.

“Yep, semen is good for you! Good for the skin, good for the hair. It has a lot of proteins. I can refer you to some YouTube videos of women who swear by it! I am sure you’ll have no problem getting a ready supply,” Alex stuck her pretty nose up in the air and snorted derisively.

Hailey was desperate for cum, but she was resisting the urge to make her brother beat off. She knew the other girls would laugh at her. Her craving was so desperate that she continued to lick her own pussy juices.

“Did you guys at least take away my craving to smoke?” Claire asked angrily.

“Gross! You smoke?” Hailey scrunched her nose in disgust.

“It’s a dirty habit, and yes, but your father hates it. I thought you were going to make me a good person who doesn’t want to smoke. I need a cigarette. I’ll be right back. Is it possible someone is going to say my trigger word when I go outside and make me streak through the neighborhood?” Claire seemed nervous.

“No, I said just in the house,” Alex admitted.

She teased Hailey and said that wasn’t the case for her triggers.

“You’ll crave cum everywhere you go. You will never wear panties or a bra either, so you are always down to clown,” Alex smirked playfully.

“Down to clown, that’s a good trigger word!” Hailey realized she could have used that when she was programming her mom.

“No more hypnotism!” Claire warned the girls with a wag of her finger as she stepped outside to have a calming smoke.

“I am sorry, Alex. I shouldn’t have messed with your head. I just thought you’d do the same thing to me,” Hailey apologized.

“It’s weird, but I should feel sorry for what I did, but I don’t,” Alex seemed confused.

“That’s because I told you to be more like me when you were under hypnosis,” Hailey realized.

She offered her a funny grin. She really wasn’t that sorry about what she had done to her sister. It was kind of amusing.

“Do you think this just wears off?” Luke asked the two of them.

“If it does, then start dusting the ceiling lights. Let’s get as much use out of you as we can,” Alex instructed her brother.

If he didn’t do it, the chores would fall to them. Luke immediately obeyed and began dusting the lights.

When Manny finally arrived, he asked for all the triggers and conditions. The girls had a hard time remembering them all.

“You didn’t even write them down?” Manny scoffed.

The girls didn’t want to tell him the trigger words because it meant they would have to demonstrate the behavior.

“Vulpine” was the first one. Alex began rotating her finger around her boob. She was wearing a blouse at the time.

“This was supposed to be me touching my nose,” she said.

Manny laughed that he was not shocked that Hailey did that to her sister.

“Churlish,” Alex said.

Hailey took off her top and was obviously not wearing a bra. Her nipples were already hard. She began circling both nipples with her fingers and looked like she was enjoying it.

“You both sabotaged each other,” Manny shook his head in disbelief. “No honor among thieves,” Manny said.

“Say it again so we can stop, please,” Hailey begged.

Manny said both trigger words. Hailey made him promise not to keep her as a dog for very long after she hears the phrase.

“Good Bitch,” Alex gave the command.

Hailey took off her bottoms, revealing her sexy little soul patch of pubes. She popped that dirty candle between her butt cheeks again. She started playing around on the ground.

They watched her for almost a minute before Alex gave the command for her to stop.

“How long was I under?” Hailey asked breathlessly as she removed the candle.

“Just ten seconds,” Alex lied.

“Hailey, you know you could just go into another room, and we could tell the triggers to Manny that way. You wouldn’t hear them, and he would know them,” Claire explained.

It was too late, though. Hailey was already humiliated. The Dunphys revealed their triggers and conditions with the subject in another room so that Manny knew all of the details. Alex gave him a crash course in how to recreate the conditions of hypnosis.

“If Hailey can do it, then you will have no problem,” she smirked like she was laughing at her own joke.

Hailey sneered at her sister for the backhanded insult.

Manny said he’d give it a try, but he could not make any promises. He put the entire family under after getting them into a restful state together. He took his time and made them repeat several times that they were under his influence. He wondered if they were just messing with his head. He theorized this could be some elaborate payback for the mind control pills he gave Luke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.