Easy Edie - Cover

Easy Edie

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Woman contemplates her open-door pussy habit. Does it help or hurt her life? Should she make changes? Then something happens to push a decision.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Exhibitionism   .

As she lay beside the snoring whoever-he-is, she fingered her wet pussy. He was the third one today, and the sixth different male organ in the last week who got her vagina wet with semen, some of them unloading in there on more than one enjoyable occasion.

The next morning, after a quick screw with and dismissal of her first-name-only guy, she drew herself a hot sudsy bath and sat soaking, sipping on coffee. Nothing was planned so she just took some time to look inside herself more than she had in a while.

She pondered her thought of last night, “I am fucking much more than my sister who brags about her marital sex life. Am I just easy, a slut, promiscuous, or a nymphomaniac? Should I even care?”

This introspection got her into some reverie about how she had saved herself through high school and had the traditional deflowering on senior prom night. Well, it wasn’t quite traditional since four couples had rented a suite and she wasn’t used to the strength of the liquor the boys had provided. She still couldn’t remember who was the first of the four guys who entered her that wild night. That was probably because she was sucking on a cock and her bare ass was in the air when somebody came up behind her and shoved it in. All the other girls did the same thing so she didn’t feel particularly guilty about that episode.

Once the door was open, so to speak, it was easier, and a lot more pleasurable to cooperate with the ever-lusting boys then make a case for refusing. Fortunately, her wise mother had got her on birth control so the worst consequences were that one boy got jealous of another one who was also banging her. There were spells of monogamy interspersed with multiple lovers. She had to admit that she’d preferred the latter situation.

Men were easy to find if you are easy. Her pixie face framed by short dark hair and punctuated by light blue eyes had a sensuous set of lips which got men’s attention first of all. She’d taken good care of her body since she enjoyed exercise and when the clothes came off, her pert breasts with the inch-long nipples made a great starting point for getting acquainted. Her crotch fur was also dark and very curly, kept trimmed and short enough that her requests for tastings at the Y were rarely denied. Anyone who wouldn’t do that wouldn’t find their small head getting there either.

Some men were more interesting than others so the variety ensured that even the less interesting ones weren’t boring. At times there were some logistical challenges but hey, it seemed to be worth the effort. Much of her sex wasn’t too noteworthy, mainly satisfying her itch, but there were a few occasions, usually some event or vacation that stood out in her memory, often involving more than one man at a time. Maybe it was those the triggered her questions about a label.

The label “Easy” had some connotations about not being very selective who she shared her body with. Her criteria for dropping her panties had varied from time to time, she recognized, but admitted that she was often less fussy than she could have been. “Slut” was awfully vague and not necessarily negative so she conceded it would be all right to have that designation. “Promiscuous” was more about how often she did it so that label certainly fit, and especially if the number of partners was a criterion for that designation. “Nymphomaniac” had clear implications that she did not have control over her sexual appetite. Based on this last week, it could be considered but that was testable to see if she could cut back significantly on her copulations without the pain of withdrawal.

It took some fancy excuse making with some of her crotch-companions but she managed to cut back to only getting laid three times in an entire week. The hornies got her and she had to employ her dildo and her fingers that hadn’t been needed for a while. At the end of the week though, she was proud of herself and celebrated by visiting a couple of guys that shared an apartment and spending a night with them, possibly making up in ejaculations for much of the lack of the preceding week.

She was in pretty nice digs for a graduate student. It was a three-bedroom house on a secluded lot with its own pool. It was private enough that she could wander around naked if she so chose, which she often did when the weather permitted. With her ample supply of partners, she had been laid at least once in every room or feasible space inside the dwelling and frequently outside as well, it being very erotic to her to be completely natural in nature.

Actually, it was a summer house-sitting situation with a professor whose class she had been in during the spring semester. He was on a sabbatical overseas and was pleased to have the place looked after by a responsible person. She had liked him, being bright and witty and quite with it for someone in his early 50s. Of course, being in her mid-20s gave her a different perspective on all those things.

He would be returning in another week but she had been too busy fucking to look around for another place to stay. Her previous accommodations were no longer available. Being a graduate student, her budget wasn’t particularly generous and necessity begets creativity. She knew that the Prof was divorced but knew little about the rest of his personal life. There was no evidence of a woman in it. That led to plan A, but there was no plan B.

She spent two days prior to his return going through the place and cleaning meticulously. A good impression was very important.

It worked when she brought him home from the airport. They had been chatting on the drive about his time spent in England and, although the specific details of his academic interest weren’t really important to her, she could relate to his enjoyment of an extended stay in the culture. She would love to go there, she told him.

She had a quick dinner ready to serve as he settled back into his home. The jet lag coming back west wasn’t too bad but the wine she served him quickly got him a bit tipsy, which she recognized.

He finally thought to ask her what her plans were from there on out and that’s where the critical issue was.

“I’ve not been able to find any suitable accommodations for the fall. Either they’re too expensive or very inconvenient access to campus. I had an idea I would like to present to you. As you know, grad students don’t have much money. I’ve really gotten to like this place and I think you will agree that I’ve taken good care of it. Would you consider having me use one of the spare bedrooms in exchange for my continuing housekeeping?”

He smiled, “You know, I’ve thought of that exact arrangement from time to time but never had anyone I was comfortable with. That could work out very well for both of us since I could concentrate more on my work and you would be saved the expense of lodging. You could even ride to and from campus with me, schedules permitting.”

She rushed over to him and gave him a big hug, for which he did not seem at all uncomfortable, “Oh, that is wonderful! Thank you! Thank you! I will be a big help, you will see!”

That night, ensconced in the bed that she had spent the past few months in, Edie felt really good about things. Her hand drifted down to her pussy and she made herself feel good, but then wondered how she was going to sustain her sex life. Could she bring dates here? She guessed it would always have to be at the man’s place, not a bad idea because then she didn’t have to do any cleanup afterwards.

In the morning she fixed them both a breakfast. Classes didn’t start for another week so she stayed out of his way as he reacclimating to being back home. Lunch and dinner were there at the expected time and they had a limited interchange during the day.

After dinner Prof asked what she had done all summer. She replied, “I did a lot of reading and visiting with friends. I brought some of them out here and we enjoyed this wonderful place. I feel really blessed that you are sharing it with me.” He smiled broadly, appreciating her appreciation. After dinner they watched a movie together, sipping on wine and chatting about the storyline. She knew that he appreciated her intelligence and ability to converse. Her hornies were growing and she wondered, briefly, if he liked to fuck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.