The Shy Ex-wife - Cover

The Shy Ex-wife

by Just24Fun

Copyright© 2020 by Just24Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Jake's once shy ex shows she has moved on and takes on a group of men at a bar.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   .

It had been about ten years since Tammy and Jakes divorce. They married young, right out of high school and both at just 18 years old. Everyone had told them it was a mistake. ‘Take your time, no need to rush things’. But they were in love, and had dated all through high school. At least through 15 long years, and two children they had proved them all wrong. But eventually they matured, had different outlooks on life, and grew apart.

It was a very amicable divorce, and everything was split up fairly, and without any fighting. The children were both old enough, and fully understood splitting was in everyones best interest.

Time passed quickly, and soon it was a good 5 years post-divorce. The kids were out of college, and looking to marry themselves, and had plans to start their own families.

Tammy and Jake were still both single, and each had their 40th birthdays this year. Jake had messed around with a few women, but nothing serious. And Tammy claimed she had dated a few men also, though Jake knew she was most likely lying. He knew her better, and with her shy and submissive behavior, a man had to practically force himself upon her to go on a date. But Jake did not want to push the issue, especially since deep inside he still cared for her. So he let her play him whenever dating was mentioned between them at family gatherings. ‘She was too reserved to date, wasn’t she’?, he always thought.

Not that Tammy could not get any man to date her. She certainly had the beautiful looks. Standing at 5’3” tall, with nice “C” breasts, the body of a gymnast, and topped off with blue eyes and long blonde hair.

Oh, yes, She could easily take her pick amongst any man she wanted.

Their oldest son was getting married in about 6 months. It was going to be a destination wedding, and Chicago was the city where everyone would gather to celebrate. As the families came together to help with the plans about once a month, Jake noticed that Tammy was obviously on a very strict exercise program.

It was a mid-July wedding, and Tammy was looking forward to the wedding. She was still hung up a little over their divorce, and wanted to show off a little, letting Jake know just what he was missing. Her Mother of the Groom’s dress was going to be flattering, a little sexy, and should turn everyones head, especially Jakes.

Tammy was toning her body up, getting back the slim figure she had years ago. Not that she had let herself go. She had always been considered ‘in shape’, but tightening up here and there would make a big difference. Plus she was going to change her whole wardrobe for the event. What if she actually picked up a date at the wedding, she thought. Boy would Jake be surprised!

But deep down, Tammy was still the same old tame, shy, and submissive woman as always. And this had been one of Jakes biggest issues why he could not go on ignoring between them. He had tried many things to draw a spark from his wife. Weekend get-aways, romantic dinners, even sexual aids. Tammy was so reserved and shy, the only time he even came close to opening her up was when she was drunk. Jake had bought different sized dildo’s, vibrators, and even cock extensions, all in an attempt to excite Tammy. He rented porn movies, and even looked into the internet for all sorts of ideas to show Tammy. He showed her movies of every sort of fetish he could think of. Lesbian, gay, interracial, and even beastiality films to get a rise out of her. Though she would watch them, she only seemed to do it to excite Jake, not herself. The same went with all the sexual aides he tried on her. Jake loved watching his wife take a large black cock extension, but Tammy did not seem to like or dislike the experiences. So, eventually, Jake gave up.

The wedding was a few days away now, and Jake really took notice of how Tammy had sculpted her body in the past 6 months. Her body was so trim and tight, like that of an eighteen year old girl! Her blonde hair was a lot longer, legs muscled, and Jake could even tell she was lifting weights as her arms even looked great. And the golden tan she was working on over the past two weeks highlighted every sexy curve. Hell, even her nipples looked bigger under the tight tops she began to wear.

Jake was a little jealous of how Tammy looked. He was still trim and had kept himself in shape too. But not to the degree Tammy had transformed herself into. He had tried to get a date for the Chicago wedding, but struck out. Now all he could think about was if Tammy had one. That would really suck if she did. He would never live that down, knowing she came as a ‘couple’, and him as ‘single’.

The families all arrived in Chicago a few days before the big event. Guests would be coming in too for the big day. So far, Tammy did not appear to have a date, but then her place setting had the tag for “Guest”, same as his did. It almost seemed like a game between them, letting each other guess if the other had a date or not, leaving the “Guest” name plates up through the whole staging and planning events.

Tammy showed up for the wedding wearing a very humble, but tight dress which showed off her beautiful toned figure. She was elegant, with a hint of sexiness thrown in, and was more beautiful than Jake had ever remembered. Time sure had not hurt her any, that was for sure.

But he still wondered if she had a secret guest. Even after the wedding, Jake still thought maybe her ‘date’ would show up just in time for the reception, making a grand entrance. And Jake also tried to pretend the same, even though he had come solo.

But alas, each were left to drown in their own pity as the night wore on. Neither one had a date, and were left to steal dances with the grandparents or a sibling, or in Jakes regret, the dreaded Aunt Milly.

The day’s events were winding down, and everything had gone as planned. The wedding and reception were a huge success. The band was also bringing back fond memories of Tammy and Jakes wedding. Great blues music, and magnificent horns. Jake wanted to ask Tammy to dance, but never got the chance. Besides he was almost positive she’d say ‘no’ anyway. Most likely still too reserved and shy to partake. Soon it was too late to ask, and the night was over. The band began putting their instruments away, and guests were headed home.

As everyone left the ballroom, Tammy and Jake found themselves one of the few left over. Small talk began between them, all the pressure of the days events now behind them. As they chatted, Jake let Tammy know he had wanted to dance with her, ‘for old times sake’, knowing it would never happen now and and not put Tammy on the spot. She surprised him saying she would have accepted if he had asked.

“Well, I guess it’s too late now”, Jake sighed.

Tammy once again surprised Jake and said; “Well, I heard you were staying in Chicago for the rest of the week. And so am I. Why not get together later?”

Jake was almost floored! Maybe it was the booze from the reception, but this was not the normal Tammy response. The ball was in his court, and he pressed on, testing her invitation.

“Ok, I heard theres a good blues band, even better than the weddings group playing tomorrow night right next door. Would that work?”, he challenged the sexy blonde.

“Sure, pick me up at 9:00 tomorrow night”, she answered back with a sly grin.

Jake was dumfounded as they hashed out the plans together. The hotel they were both staying at was only 1 1/2 blocks from the night club where their ‘date’ would be. He’d meet her at her room and take the skywalk to the club.

As they finally parted, Jake wondered what had really went down. Maybe Tammy was just teasing him, and gave him the wrong room number. There she’d be, looking down the hall as he knocked on a strangers door. All sorts of scenarios rushed through his mind, one worst than the other. Jake finally figured he’d dress the part, and if stood up, would still make a night out of it at the club. He had researched the night club on the internet, and it was not in the best location and some reviews claimed it was more of a local stomping ground and pick up joint. But the venue was awesome, and played great danceable blues music.

Jake dressed in casual clothes, but stylish. He had changed his wardrobe to reflect more of a single guy of the times, rather than a dad out with the buddies for a beer. At 6’ and in shape, he looked pretty good and had no problems when picking up women. Either way, he was ready to let loose tonight, with or without Tammy.

He got to her room right at 9:00 sharp. With a doubtful knock on the door, he waited for his fate. What he saw though when the door opened almost knocked him over. Greeting him with a wicked smile stood Tammy. At least she resembled his ex-wife. But the shy reserved woman he had been married to for 15 years had definitely changed, at least on the outside.

Tammy was dressed to kill! She had on a very short black skirt, plunging red sweater which showed off a lot of her deep cleavage and very erect nipples. The sweater was also cut short showing off her toned abs. She obviously had not worn a bra, which was not normal for the shy woman at all. Her 5’3” frame stood a little taller from the 4” stiletto heels she wore. And her makeup and hair were done to impress even a dead male to excitement. She was absolutely stunning, and the sexiest Jake had ever seen her. He stood there with his jaw on the floor until she spoke.

“Ready to go Mr.?”, she said with a sly grin. Jake caught the smell of alcohol coming from her soft red lips as she spoke. She was getting her courage from the booze he figured. Now that was the Tammy he knew.

“Sure. You look great”, he added to give her credit for dressing like a woman of the night. Oh yes. She could easily pass for a high class hooker the way she was dressed. Jake would be the envy of the whole bar.

“I’ll get my bag”, she answered. Tammy turned around to grab her clutch bag laying on the floor behind her. As the toned blonde bent over, Jake could not help looking her over. Her dress was so short, the white lace thong panties she wore came into view. She had a great ass, one of her great features, and her tan legs even parted a little for his gaze. Tammy was showing Jake what he was missing out on, and he knew it!

He quickly looked away as she straightened up, too proud to let her know her tricks were working.

As they walked the skyway to the night club, their talk was more like that of strangers. The weather, wedding incidentals, and anything else that kept the two on neutral grounds. Jake noticed a change in his ex, and was wondering just how much the sultry dressed blonde had changed from her old reserved ways of years ago. He made his mind up, tonight was just another date with a woman like any other woman. He’ll try to get “lucky” as usual for a single man on the prowl, and what happens, happens. At best, he figured he’d be left at the bar, and Tammy leaving within the hour after pulling her charades as long as she could handle, being out of her secure, reserved shell.

As they entered the night club the music hit them like a wave. It was very loud, and the packed bar smelled of a mixture of perfumes, colognes, and booze. As they paid the cover charge, the couple made their way to the crowded bar. Jake needed a drink, and figured with all the attention Tammy was getting, she would too.

The bar was three to four people deep, all trying to get the bartenders attention. As Jake tried to work his way forward, he looked behind him for Tammy. She was gone! Did she ditch him already, the busy bar too much for her nun-like disposition? As his eyes scanned the crowd for the small blonde, he finally found her at the bars rail, the bartender handing her two drinks. The beautiful blonde had parted the sea and had been practically escorted to the front of the line.

As jakes eyes got accustomed to the dimly lit club, he realized why now. Most of the patrons were black men. At lease 3/4 of the clientele were all black, and they obviously liked the sexy blonde, giving her an express line to the booze table. All eyes were on the sultry dressed woman, and Tammy seemed to be drinking it all in. She was out-scoring him with every turn, and she knew it.

Making her way back to him, she handed him a drink. “Whiskey seven still your poison”?, she said with a wink. He thanked her taking a gulp from the cold glass. Almost choking, Jake swallowed what was mostly booze. The drinks were so strong, at this pace he’d better take his time or the night would end a lot sooner than later. But Tammy sucked hers down like a pro, grinning back at her softened ex. She knew she was making an impact on Jake, and intended to rub it it all night.

As they looked for a table, Jake let Tammy walk in front of him. If she could get through the busy bar so fast, maybe finding a table within the packed place would also be easy. Besides, it gave him the opportunity to watch her sexy body sway through the crowd. All the men, mostly much taller blacks ogled the small blonde as she looked for a table. Finally near the dance floor, she was offered to sit with two black men. Jake was apprehensive, but looking around there was just not anywhere else to sit. And he did not intend to stand all night long. Thanking the two large tall black men, the white couple took the seats graciously.

Even though the two seats were the higher stools rather than chairs, it was better than standing. Plus they had a table for their drinks too now.

Small introductions were made. Names were quickly forgotten, or hardly heard over the loud music to understand anyways. But Jake did notice the stares Tammy got from the two black men, and they were not shy about hiding it.

As he settled in with his ex, Jake took note of the way Tammy tried to keep her modesty. The higher stools were putting her crotch in line of the mens stares as they sat on lower normal chairs. Even from his angle, he could see a small glimpse of her white panties under her short skirt. Her muscled thighs naturally allowed the small ‘V’ between her tan legs as a window right into her crotch and white panties. No matter how tight she squeezed her shapely legs together, the ‘V’ would not close. And the men took it all in!

Jake finally tried to give her a break and asked her to dance. It was a nice slow song, and she hastily accepted. With a normal instinct, Jake took her hand and led Tammy to the packed dance floor. It was so tight, there was not much room but to practically sway with the crowd. As their bodies bumped into each other, Jake could tell Tammy was getting a little drunk. She obviously had at least one drink at her room, and she had already finished the very strong one at the bar. He knew booze helped open up the sexy blonde, it always led to their best sex. But before, he had tired from having to always get his wife drunk to help her open up. So now, her swaying reminded him of those times. Just how far would she go now?

Tammy also knew her ex’s ways with the booze. And how he liked it when she drank. But she still wanted to keep the ball in her court and keep control over him.

“Yea, I’m getting a little tipsy”, she whispered in his ear. “Wanna try the ‘drunk test’ to find out how much I’ve had to drink”?, she teased to him.

Jake could not believe his ears! The ‘drunk test’ was their little game played to figure out just how drunk Tammy really was. The memories came flooding back to years ago when they were at the peak of their best years together. As he stared into her blue eyes, Jake tried to see if she were just teasing him, or was serious. “Well... ?”, she taunted him.

Jake thought about the game they played. When they drank before, and he teased Tammy about getting too drunk, the game was a way to test her sobriety. Just thinking about it made his modest 7” cock stir within his pants.

To test her, Jake would finger her tight asshole, inserting a finger or two past the tight anal opening for her to guess how many fingers he had in her asshole. Years ago, he could never get more than two fingers past the wrinkled opening before she winced in pain, no matter how much she had drank. Sometimes she thought he had up to four fingers in her, when he only had one. Yup, those times she was definitely not drunk!.

Thinking back, he really could not remember how they had originally thought of this weird game. Through the years together, Tammy was not into anal sex. Jake could only remember less than a hand full of times they did it, and usually penetration was less than a minute. Even if Tammy were really drunk.

Tammy kept a sly grin on her pretty face as she stared into Jakes eyes, waiting for his response. Jake figured she was just teasing him, thinking she was a lot wilder than her past years. But he was not buying it. Not his Tammy, no way. Especially being out in public. Their game was always done at home behind closed curtains.

But there he was, getting the stare-down from his ‘new’ ex-wife. He was put on the spot, and she knew it. The dance floor was so packed, no one would notice if he tried anyways.

In a move that surprised both of them, Jake reached behind her great ass and put his hand under her short skirt. The small lace thong was easily pushed aside as two of his fingers found her puckered asshole. He shoved them in forcing the tight opening wide to take the two digits. Normally he used to ease them in, but with the booze he had consumed, and her teasing, he had no mercy. She asked for it, he delivered!

Tammy gripped the two fingers with her anus as she sighed against his neck. He was surprised she had taken them so easily, not even flinching once. Either she was a lot more drunk than he thought, or she had experimented more anally in the past 5 years. She began to sway back and forth as he worked the fingers in deeper, making her breath harder into his neck.

Getting bolder, Jake began to add another finger to the game. The third finger easily slid into her asshole as Tammy pushed her butt back to accept the digit. He began to move his fingers around within her anus, trying to stretch out the wrinkled opening more. As he brought the fourth finger in line with her inviting hole, the music stopped. Quickly he withdrew his hand from her skirt, the star shaped opening closing once again.

Composing themselves, they made their way off the dance floor, faces a little redder than normal as they found the two stools. The black men gazed at the sexy blonde, not knowing what happened, but figured the booze was effecting her more. As Tammy sat down, Jake noticed she did not bother as much in trying to cover up. Her gorgeous legs stayed together, but she allowed her short skirt to ride up a little more than before. This also left her pantied crotch with a better view, which the black men took in happily.

Jake did not know how to take the actions of his ex wife. He was proud to be with such a stunning woman, but on the other hand wondered just how drunk she was now. Or had her single life been a lot busier than he previously thought. Either way, he liked the new and improved Tammy, and wondered just how far she would go with her teasing game. He had to get more booze into her though to find out.

Before Jake could order new drinks, the waitress came over with two apiece for the whole table. The big black men had taken the liberty and ordered for them. “We figured you’d be thirsty after that dance. And ordered ya both two since we didn’t know how long it’d be between rounds”, the larger man explained with a sly grin on his face. They had been watching them on the dance floor Jake figured, and was sure their game had been discovered. He could tell from the way they kept looking under the blondes dress now. But Tammy either had no clue, or was just adding them into her little man game. She obviously knew the power she had over the men, and she was going to take advantage of it, Jake figured. What a tease!

The band had taken a break, and the noise from the busy club took over. The lights had been turned slightly brighter, but still dark enough where Jake could not see entirely across the dark establishment. And since the dance floor emptied, space around them closed in tighter. There were tall black men all around them now. The ratio between men and women was about 3 men for every woman. Jake soon found out the reason for the big difference. There was a basketball tournament going on this whole week, so naturally there were a lot more men available. Big, tall black men that is, and the Blues venue pulled them in in droves.

From what Jake remembered, Tammy always had a small fright of black men. Especially since they had lived in a more rural white town in the north, away from any large city. Jake tried to see if she still had that fear now in the mostly black crowd. But if she did, it was not visible. Or she had drank enough not to care. Actually as he watched her engage with the black men at the table, it did not seem to make any difference to her at all.

Tammy had already emptied one of her drinks way ahead of the rest of the men, and started on her third. Jake could see the old familiar woman begin to emerge the more she drank. Tammy never got sloppy or slurred her speech as she drank. Her drunken ways were more subtle. She would use her hands more as she talked to a person. Softly touching in a friendly, non-sexual manner. Maybe a shoulder, hand or knee. And she became more relaxed with herself, and naturally moved about with less worries of lady-like etiquette. But men usually took her innocent gestures as flirting, and egged her on, just as the big black men were trying now. He was sure her drinks were very strong, trying to get her even more drunk, and open up even more. And it seemed to be working. As Tammy leaned in to talk to the men, she seemed to forget all about her revealing clothes and her need to sit properly.

As the booze washed over her, Tammy became less worried about sitting like a lady. She was enjoying the attention and easily talked to the strangers as though she had known them for years. That was another way Jake knew she was getting drunk too. Old habits were hard to hide.

As she leaned into the black men, her beautiful “C” breasts gave way and her red sweater opened up showing off enough cleavage to see all the way down to her flat tummy between her big tits. And with her small frame, her tits seemed even twice as big with no bra holding them tightly against her chest. Jake could even see her nipples straining at the tight fabric, obviously aroused from his fingers probing her asshole minutes ago. Her short skirt had also risen up on her tanned thighs giving more of her white panties for them to stare into. Hell, even her legs had opened up a bit for a great crotch view.

Jake now wished he was sitting on one of the lower chairs instead of the higher stool. The black men’s eye-level view was directly between her widening thighs. He made a point to switch chairs at the first opportunity he got. Jake did not have to wait long.

The band had started up again, loud music flooding back into the night club. The lights were also turned down even dimmer than they had been before too. One of the big black men had gotten up and approached Tammy. As he leaned over to talk to her, he had purposely positioned himself between her knees, slowly forcing her shapely thighs apart as he leaned in. As he got closer to the tipsy blonde, her legs spread even wider, showing off her whole pantied crotch to the three men around her. Jake could see her pussy lips smashed into the tight lace fabric, and a definite wet spot at the entrance to her pussy forming. As the two got closer to each other, Jake could see that the big man had his zipper down and was now trying to pull his cock out! His ex was oblivious to what he was doing besides trying to get closer to talk to her over the loud music, and was looking up as the tall man moved in closer. But from Jakes view, he could see everything. By now the big man had his semi-hard cock out and it was pointed right at Tammy’s open crotch. He was huge, measuring a good 9” long and thick, even in his large hands. As the black man settled into her spread thighs, his cock laid on the stool, inches from the unsuspecting blondes pussy. He closed the gap, his cock head pushing into Tammy’s panties, as she spread her tan legs further apart. She was totally unaware of the hardening black cock that pushed into her covered pussy below. The short skirt had also risen, now resting on top of her tan thighs, allowing an unobstructed view from Jake and the black stranger next to him.

The black man started to slowly pump in and out of her spread thighs, still without the blondes knowledge, believing it was just to the sway of the music around them. As his engorged black cock banged lightly into her lace covered pussy, Tammy began to finally notice his bold move. But to Jakes surprise, she did not push him away. Tammy looked at Jake with question in her bright blue eyes, seeming to ask permission. Maybe she did not want to cause a scene, or maybe she just wanted to tease Jake. Either way, she allowed the big black man to continue pushing his big cock into her covered pussy. As Jake looked on, Tammy even lifted her shapely legs higher, as though to grasp his waist, giving him guidance into her womanly charms. The blondes eyes seemed to glaze over as the show continued for her ex and the other black stranger watching the small blonde allow the big black man to take advantage of her drunken state.

As the two looked on, the black man grabbed his stiff cock and began rubbing it harder over the white panties. Tammy’s pussy lips caressed the hard cock as it slid up and down through her damp panties. Suddenly, the black man groaned softly against her shoulder as his sperm shot out against her covered pussy. Thick white gobs of his seed covered the thin lace material, dripping down between her ass cheeks against the bar stool.

The black man had actually cum from just rubbing against the tiny blondes pussy lips! Even more surprising, the once shy blonde reached between her spread thighs and rubbed the thick cream into her lace panties with her dainty fingers. As the black man pulled away from her, he shoved his spent cock back into his pants. Tammy closed her legs again, bringing her wet fingers up to her mouth to suck the remaining cum off her painted nails.

Jake was dumbfounded! His shy ex had transformed into a bar slut! He had to talk to her about what just happened. As he began to rise, intending to pull Tammy onto the dance floor, she took the big black mans hand, giving Jake that sly wicked look, knowing he would go crazy with envy with her being with another man. What a tease!

Jake watched as they went out into the crowded dance floor. Tammy was a good foot shorter than the huge black man who stood at least 6’ 8” tall. He towered over her like a giant, her much smaller body looking even shorter next to him. Jake watched as the odd couple made their way even deeper into the crowd. He could only see a glimpse of them from time to time between the shuffling dancers. It was another slow song, and Jake saw Tammy’s head just below the black mans chest as they swayed to the music. He also remembered how Tammy exaggerated her hips and moved from side to side even more as she drank. He even remembered how his sexy ex would grind into him the more drunk she became, wondering if she was also doing it now with the black man.

As his eyes became accustomed to the dim light, he was shocked at what he thought he saw. It appeared the black man had put his hand up the back of her very short skirt, just as he had done before. Only this time, Tammy was swaying from side to side in her obviously drunken state. Jake tried to see her face as the couple turned to the slow music. As her pretty face came into view, he knew the black man was taking advantage of her. Tammy’s face was in a tight grimace, with her mouth slightly open trying to gasp for air it seemed. But she still hung onto the black man as they swayed together. As they slowly turned, Jake saw that the black man had his hand completely under her short skirt so far, he could see her untanned full white ass shining back for all to see. His hand was deep between the cheeks of her ass, and Tammy seemed to love it! He was obviously fingering the slutty drunken blonde, not caring who saw his actions. And from the angle the big black hand was, he was obviously deep into her anal opening, just as Jake was earlier.

Jake looked around at the rest of the patrons who did not seem to notice, until he looked at the other black man sitting next to him. He had a huge grin on his face and was staring at his ex-wife’s uncovered ass cheeks. Tammy had no clue how sexy she looked to the two men, or maybe she did, Jake wondered.

Even as the black man took advantage of her on the open dance floor, Jake still wondered if his little ex was as reserved and shy as before, and opened up only by the booze. Or had she really changed into an open minded slut he always wanted from her. Not that he wanted her to fuck around, but be more open sexually and not as shy as she used to be. Like the old saying; ‘A lady when it called for it, and a whore in private.’ Jake watched as she swayed with the big black man, her flat tummy pressed into his body. It even appeared as though she was rubbing her beautiful full tits on his chest too. She was obviously turned on by the mans attention, and who knew what was going on under her short skirt. The black man continued to push his big hand further into the blondes asscheeks as Jake wondered how many fingers he was penetrating her willing asshole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.