Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

“You mean now? Here? Right now?” I repeated, sounding totally stupid.

“Yes. Pick one and bare your ass. Over there is a padded bench. Lay face down over it and think of England and the Queen.”

I laughed. He had to have picked that expression up from someone English or an English show. I had only heard it on a British comedy on PBS.

“Well that would be better than Donald Trump,” I quipped back.I paused.

“All right,” I said. I sounded reluctant but actually my heart was beating with excitement. My puss was hot and wet. I badly wanted to finger myself to quench the itch. Looking around I saw the bench and standing beside it was a tall, thin, balding man with a clean, shaven face, long and drawn. No smile. He was dressed in gray overalls and I could not determine his age.

I pointed a finger at him not sure I wanted him to witness what I was about to do.

“That’s Arek,” explained Renzo. “He’s from Poland. He was born deaf and dumb. But he can relate to the animals. They understand him. He looks after them. Sleeps with them. Feeds them. Trains them.”

“He can choose the dog but I will have to clean up afterwards. I don’t want anyone watching to know I’ve just been fucked. And I hope the dog will be able to perform at the main event.”

Renzo laughed. “They will all take you more than once. Some twice, three times. If you can take more after all that I’ll bring in one of the ponies.”

It was my turn to laugh. “Just the dogs and once will be enough. I’m not a young filly anymore. And I have nine more days ahead of me and my hosts don’t have many hours sight seeing for me on their itinerary.”

“They tell me on your last day you’re going to spend it locked up with their ten dogs?”

I nodded. “it’s been my biggest fantasy to be pack bred. By many dogs.Taking turns.”

Just talking about it and knowing it was going to happen was making me so wet and even more excited.

“Why don’t we make it even better? Add my six dogs into the pack?””

“If that’s possible? Yes.” I answered. “But, won’t they fight?”.

“I’ll bring them over two days early to mix. These are all trained dogs and you will be there with them all too. Arek will make sure they won’t fight. With you as the prize bitch all will be well. Now pull the bottom of your dress up. Show us your breasts. Bare that ass and lay face down on the bench.”

I know you are thinking ill thoughts about me and you are right. But mating with dogs is like a drug. The more I do this the more I want it. Being pack bred by many dogs has been a fantasy of mine ever since my first doggie experience and that is the main reason I agreed to this trip. For it to happen. And I love performing in front of people. In my ‘normal’ life I have appeared on stage in Community Theatre since I was twelve. Small roles, medium roles, major and lead. It matters not. I hate to admit it, but I love to be the centre of attraction, even for a moment. And so I was a perfect model for the swing scene. If someone took on two guys at the same time I would take on three. The thrill of shocking people and seeing how far I would go. And it was so exciting. The few hours on this first day after stepping off the plane it had been almost non-stop fucking. However, i knew before I arrived what had been planned. Tonight had not been part of the itinerary and that made it even more of a turn-on. So, I pulled my breasts out from my dress and let the two men ogle them before bending down and exposing my bare ass. I tucked the bottom of my dress up, walked with a smile over to the bench, and slowly lowered myself face down on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.