Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 11

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

I stank of pee. There was small puddles of pee laying on the bench. I was strapped face down wet and naked upon it by two guys who had taken place in my gang bang. Two cathedral microphones was lowered from the ceiling of the stage to catch every grunt and groan I made...

Everyone on stage left. I was completely alone. Then I heard a rumble and sliding down from the ceiling around the whole stage came a metal cage. Right in front of me there was a gate in the bars. I was reminded of the cage that is used in UFC Martial Arts Fights The gate opened and Renzo appeared with his wife, Gabriella, her two sisters, plus Aurora and Charles. They were all holding leashes each attached to a huge dog sporting colorful socks on their legs tied securely in place with tape. These were the three Mastiffs and three Great Danes I had already been introduced to. Sperm from one of the Danes was already inside my womb. Following in the rear was Arek.

As soon as the dogs saw, or I should say smelled me, they started to strain at their leashes. One of the Danes, and I rightly expected the one who had already mated with me, actually barked and was quieted by a fingure snap from Arek.

One by one the dogs were introduced to me and the audience by name, with me being the lucky ‘winner’ of a hard tongue lick to both my nether openings. It was a good job the dogs were well trained and behaved as they would have jumped on my back and humped away trying to find an opening to plant their ten inch plus organ inside me.

So, the moment was here. One of my biggest fantasies was about to be fulfilled. To be pack bred by six huge dogs whilst being tied down. Unable to stop them. My primal urge to be helpless as I’m taken like a rag doll. Used. Abused. Animals, not caring at my feelings. Just as long as they get there enjoyment. To plant their cocks in any available orifice available and release their boiling seed. To push and pull. To thrust to and fro. In and out. And I was to be recipient of this degrading act. I will really be a slut after this. Posh or just a Plain Slut. No, after this I will be called The Star Slut.

I was snapped out of my reverie when a tongue licked at my face and I opened my mouth and it entered in touching mine. It was like an electric shock and I came. yes my dear, dear readers, I had an orgasm just by our tongues joining together for two to three seconds. Then the dog, a beautiful, shiny, brown coated Mastiff ‘s face was pulled away and led to my rear.

Oh my, dear readers, just the first touch of that raspy, hard tongue against my wet cunt pushing hard to lick out the slimy spunk and pee inside sent my body shivering and shaking. When the dog next attacked the upper hole, his tongue burrowing even deeper, I yelled. Not from pain but pure enjoyment. My ass shook. It quivered. It was like jello on a plate being placed on a table by a shaky hand.

When the dog was pulled away my eyes and hands were screwing up, clenching and unclenching in time with my heart beating against my chest.

During this I heard Charles’ voice announcing the dog’s name, his weight, the size of his cock and diameter of his knot. I have to admit I cannot remember any of the dogs names, and dimly remember weights ranging from one hundred and seventy pounds up to two hundred and thirty pounds. One thing did stick out was the heaviest dog was a Mastiff and not one oh the Danes as I was led to believe. I did hear a gasp when it was announced the size of a cock and knot of one of the Danes. However, I wasn’t paying much attention as dogs tongues were creating so many mini orgasms as they were led up to me. It just seemed to be the same dog because as one had stopped licking my ass another was at my head and the merry go around continued.

Finally, it all stopped. I was aware of the clanging of the cage door and I thought I was alone just with Arek as he was the only human I could see. Everyone else had left.

Then I saw the six dogs. They were unleashed. If I was expecting them to run at me together as one and fight amongst themselves who was to be the Alpha to claim me first I was to be disappointed.

However, I wasn’t. They slowly walked around me and my eyes locked with theirs as they stared into my face. There was even a steely smile on their face and I stared back at them with a smile upon my lips.

This seemed to puzzle them a bit. I assumed they were used to a human showing signs of fright and even terror. I could picture young maidens being tied down and being forced to partake in this obscene bestial act. I wondered how many, though, had been transformed after the first act upon their defenseless body into a dog loving bitch?

I remembered, then, what I had been told at my first telephone call earlier this day, just a few hours after I had stepped off the plane that no one had been bred to all six dogs one after the other and they themselves making the call who was to go first.

I was just feeling proud when one of the dogs, a Dane, made the first move. He gave a loud bark and jumped upon me. I was almost crushed under the two hundred pounds of flesh that once was quiet, had suddenly became a raging beast. My body was pulled up by two huge front paws hat wrapped themselves around my waist, until stopped by the leather straps, and his back side was moving to and fro like a bucking rodeo horse.

I felt his cock as it banged and banged against the flesh of my ass and then I felt another there. It was Arek. He was doing his best to calm the dog down as he grabbed the thrusting cock and, with obviously a practiced hand, directed it into my vagina.

Oh, My, God!

If that cock was used as a pneumatic drill it would have broken concrete. Such was the force and speed of it inside me. I heard myself yelling, “Fuck! “ repeatedly. I knew instantly this was not the Dane that had taken me much earlier in the stables/courtyard when I first arrived. I didn’t feel much difference in the size of this seemingly steel bit that was plunging to and fro like the piston on the wheels of an express train charging down a railway track. It was the speed and the sheer ferocity of this live thing that was fucking me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.