An Introduction to Lesbian Sex - Cover

An Introduction to Lesbian Sex

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Accidentally finding my mother and her MILF lover engaging in lesbian sex, I am introduced to amazing sex by them and my schoolfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Mother   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Squirting  

Without bothering to put any clothes on, Lucy and Katy went downstairs and half an hour later we were all out in the garden round the table beside the swimming pool, all five of us buck naked and taking turns to put sun cream on each other – and all spending more time at it than was really necessary!

Then we all tucked in to the wonderful selection of dishes that Lucy had put together.

Whilst we were eating, I said to Lucy, “What did you say to Marie’s nymphomaniac Mum?”

“Oh, that was easy,” she said, taking out her mobile and reading the message. “4 OF US HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME IN MARIE’S CUNT – PLEASE LEAVE HER WITH US, WILL RETURN HER UTTERLY CORRUPTED – U CARRY ON ENJOYING CHANTELLE & MARIANNE. And I got an answer back – GREAT NEWS, MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD HER LOVELY ARSE, TELL HER I AM VERY PROUD OF HER.”

Marie looked thunderstruck by the news that her mother didn’t mind that she was engaging in lesbian sex and was even proud of her. Lucy got up and walked across to Marie, took her hand and moved across to where there were four wonderful rattan loungers – two double sized and two single bed sized. As she passed me she tapped me on the shoulder and said, “You too, my recently experienced young nympho.”

When we got to the large lounger, Lucy swung Marie round and started to deep French kiss the girl – initially Marie was nervous but in a few seconds she was responding enthusiastically and had grabbed Lucy’s bum and was playing with it excitedly. After a few more seconds, Lucy told me to get on the lounger, lying on my back with my head hanging just over the end, then immediately told Marie to mount me 69. Marie looked mystified. “What does that mean, Lucy?” she asked.

“Quick girl!” she snapped, “I want to fuck you NOW! Put your head between Kelly’s legs and she will put her head between your legs. Good girl, I’ve never seen a more exciting sight! Now lick Kelly for all you’re worth!”

And immediately her warm tongue lapped on my clit and I raised my head and smelt the excited juices coming from Marie as I played with her juicy clit with my tongue. Just at that moment a large red strap-on, worn by Lucy and smothered in lube, appeared above me and was lined up with Marie’s arse and pushed right into her. Clearly, Marie was liquid with excitement and she didn’t cry out, just moan gently and murmur “Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes please!” as I watched the great rubber dick glide into her back passage.

“Lick me, Kelly!” cried Lucy and I reached as high as I could and played frantically with her, whilst Lucy pumped in and out of the young girl above me.

“Come on, Marie, you have to pleasure Kelly too – work that tongue of yours in her crack!” And, my God, she certainly did.

I couldn’t see much from underneath Marie and Lucy, but I was aware that Katy and Diane had climbed onto the lounger beside us, Kelly in the equivalent position to me and Diane had mounted her 69 and the two of them were licking each other and playing with each other’s’ cunts.

Suddenly I heard a loud crack – the sound of someone’s bum being smacked very hard – and judging by the squeal which followed, that someone was Diane. Then a Spanish voice which I immediately recognised as Therese, their housekeeper, called out, “I have been cleaning and washing that bum since it was 3 years old and would recognise it anywhere. Only now I finally get to fuck it! My lovely Diane, I have waited so long for this – prepare to be thoroughly shafted.”

And although I couldn’t see clearly, I could gather from the squealing and screaming from Diane that Therese had just buggered Diane.

Utterly amazing, there were now six naked women on the lounger, sucking, fucking and buggering each other – the squeals and moans got louder and louder as one after another climaxed. Lucy was pumping Marie’s arse frantically and I felt Marie’s body go rigid and then a stream of cum poured out of her cunt into my waiting mouth – her juices were so sweet. When we had all recovered our breath, and were sprawled over the loungers, Lucy announced, “The wearer of the very splendid red strap-on who has just fucked dear Diane is our housekeeper, Therese, who for several years has been my adorable lover, but has happily returned early from having her arse spread by her lover and for the first time, has been able to enjoy pleasuring Diane.

But we have another treat for you, Therese, this lovely young woman (she took my hand and pulled me to my feet) is Diane’s best friend, Kelly, and she is an insatiable bi-sexual nympho and you will just love her – take her upstairs to my room and I suggest the sling – the rest of us will be up very soon.”

“Maravilloso!” exclaimed Therese, grabbing my hand from Lucy and sticking her tongue down my throat. Coming up for air, she kissed me again and led me off into the house. This was the first time I had had a chance to look at her close up, she was surprising young – perhaps early 30s – a real pocket rocket, only just over five foot tall, with long flaming red hair and very pink freckled skin. “Definitivamente la quiero”.

“Definitely the girl I want” she said happily as we ran upstairs two at a time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.