An Introduction to Lesbian Sex - Cover

An Introduction to Lesbian Sex

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Accidentally finding my mother and her MILF lover engaging in lesbian sex, I am introduced to amazing sex by them and my schoolfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Mother   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Squirting  

After our wonderful sexual frenzy with Adriaan, you will hardly be surprised that as soon as we got back to Diane’s place, we stripped each other naked and fell asleep in each other’s arms and, by the time we woke, it was already dark, about 10pm. We lay there stroking each other for a few minutes, recalling the amazing four hours of sex we had had with Adriaan.

Finally, Diane asked nervously, “This overnight foursome that Adriaan is suggesting with us in a couple of weeks with his cousin as well – will we really get paid for it?”

“Of course!” I said, “I checked before we left and agreed on £5,000 each, 12 hours from 9pm to 9am, out to dinner with the guys first, breakfast in bed afterwards, A-levels available throughout for both of us and I am to bring a selection of dildos and strap-ons!”

“Five thousand pounds, Kelly!” Diane squealed in amazement. “Does Katy know about this – should I tell Lucy?”

“Of course Katy knows, as soon as I told her that I was going to fuck Adriaan, she told me how much to charge, and she looks after the money for me. She found Adriaan for me, and I now have a couple of my clients who are looking for me to bring a girlfriend for a threesome, so if you are ready to play with the grown-ups, I’ll ask Katy to set up appointments for the two of us with them. One of them is a well-known TV star who wants to bring his wife with him. She found out about him having sex with me, and instead of running to the newspapers and divorcing him, she is insisting that she wants to have sex with me and another woman while he is tied up and just watches. She is a lesbian virgin, so that could be a very hot, and lucrative, night!

And of course, you must tell Lucy, she’ll be thrilled for you, especially as you and I will be fucking the guys together so it’s much safer than a solo outing. Of course, if you join me in the wonderful world of escort sex, you’ll need to come and sign up at the local STD clinic and have regular check-ups. I guessed you will be keen to join in all this fun sex so I have made appointments for both of us at the local clinic on Monday morning.

Now,” she said, hopping out of bed, “Time for something to eat, I am ravenous. Are you OK if I send out for a pizza?”

“Sounds great to me,” I replied, and Diane picked up her iphone and called the local shop. “Here in 30 minutes,” she said, “let’s go down and have a swim while we wait.”

It was great to splash about in the water, and we forgot the time, until we heard the doorbell. Diane jumped out of the water, and headed for the front door.

“Diane!” I shrieked, “you’re naked!”

“Oh bugger that,” she called back, “who cares! Whoever it is, he will enjoy seeing me like this.” While she was away, I climbed out of the pool and wrapped a large towel around myself.

A minute later, Diane returned leading a very nervous looking Pizza Delivery girl with her carrybox. I immediately recognised her as one of our fellow students, the year below us, though we had never really spoken – a swotty little Miss, probably only 16. She was quite cute with a very curvy little body, but she wore thick glasses and had an unfashionable cropped haircut. I could see though from Diane’s attitude that she thought that we could have some fun with her.

“This is Marie,” said Diane, “come on Marie, come and sit down with us.” There was a long sofa in the lounge area by the pool, and before Marie could get her argument out, Diane had taken her arms and plonked her down between us on the sofa.

“God its hot in here, isn’t it Marie?” I said, realising her extreme anxiety at being in the company of a naked Diane, so I took my towel off quickly and sat down the other side of Marie. At first, I thought she was going to try and run away, but then I notice her lick her lips – and Diane and I both realised that Miss Goody Two Shoes was perhaps not all she seemed.

“Let me take that pizza away from you,” I said, and as she gave it to me, I passed it to Diane and I quickly lifted her company Pizza shirt over her head before she had time to protest. This exposed two wonderful DD breasts with erect nipples on them. “There we go,” I said, “much too hot in here. Tell you what, let’s get those shorts off and we can all have a swim in the pool together.”

“Oh, no, I mean I have to...”

All much too slow and unconvincing. Diane was kneeling on the floor, I had unzipped Marie’s shorts and with one quick pull, Diane remove the minimal garment and Miss Goody Two Shoes was seen to have wonderfully round and very tight buttocks – I could hardly wait to sink my teeth into them – Most importantly, we were all now naked. So she couldn’t have a change of heart, I turned and clamped my mouth on hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth. At first she froze rigid and didn’t respond, but then I felt her tongue start to move and play with mine. And then she squealed and, glancing down, I could see that Diane now had her tongue in Marie’s cunt, and immediately Marie’s hips started to rock. I took my mouth away from hers and sucked one of her erect nipples.

“OhmiGod Diane and Kelly, I dream about you both all the time, I am so in love with you both but never believed you would want to know me. But please, be gentle with me, I have never had sex with anyone, boy or girl, so I don’t know what to do.”

I could see from the glint in Diane’s eyes that she was as excited as I was at the prospect of bedding this lovely geeky virgin. Diane asked her, “So, do you have to be anywhere tonight?”

“Er, no!” she said nervously, “You were my last delivery, and my parents are away.”

“Good!” I said, stroking her luscious breasts, “that’s decided then – you’re staying the night here with us and you are going to be our sex toy. But first let’s finish this food – we are all going to need our energy tonight!”

So the three of us finished off the pizza, and we could see Marie’s confidence growing as she realised she was actually going to get her desire and spend the night in bed with two girls who she hero-worshipped.

Occasionally, while we were eating, she would nervously stroke the inside of Diane’s thighs, and eventually she leant over and sucked my nipples for a couple of minutes. As we came to the end of the food, I said, “You know Marie, you have a sexy figure, but the only problem is that you have clearly never trimmed that bush of yours – as Diane and I are going to spend tonight eating that lovely pussy of yours – Marie blushed furiously as I said that – I think we had better trim it before we take you to bed. Come with me!”

I took her hand and led her upstairs to Diane’s bathroom – each bedroom had its own bathroom! -, laid a couple of towels on the floor and told Marie to lie down. She really had a thick bush of dark hair, so I got Diane to find me an electric razor and I trimmed her pubes so that there was just a landing strip, then took a razor and shaving cream and shaved smooth the rest of her mound and crack. “There you go, sexy Miss Marie, you’re all ready for your lovers! Now, time for sex, you are in for the night of your life.”

Diane had already pulled our sex toy to her feet and led her to the bedroom, and pushed her onto the bed, so her cunt was on the edge and her legs hanging over. “Relax, little sex slave,” I said, as I knelt on the bed and started to lick her lovely erect nipples. “Diane is about to eat your lovely pussy and as she does so, you are going to go to heaven!” At that moment Diane slipped her tongue into Marie’s newly trimmed slit, and the virgin squealed and jumped. “Gently, slave, gently,”” I whispered as I stroke her other breast, “Diane is very, very good at this and you are a very lucky little cunt. Relax, now, lie back and give yourself over to ecstasy.”

Diane resumed her pleasuring and I could feel Marie’s body relaxing slowly, but then her breathing starting to quicken and she started to moan softly with pleasure. And without any warning, Marie’s whole body jumped and suddenly Diane was covered in a shower of piss – our young novice had squirted on her first bedding!! Marie looked horrified as she looked down the bed to see her heroine grinning at her, Diane’s hair soaked and piss all over her face.

I moved up the bed and kissed her deeply. “Darling slave, not only have you just had your first lesbian orgasm, but you are lucky enough to have accompanied that with having squirted. Nothing to be worried about, quite the opposite. I have never been lucky enough to have it happen to me, and Diane only once, and she tells me that was a very small affair.”

“I’m sooo sorry, Diane,” she mumbled still, “I didn’t mean to do it.”

“No problem, baby girl, I consider it a great treat,” said Diane. She got up and went to the bedside table and took out a strapless strap-on. “Feel free to do it to me or Kelly any time you like. Anyhow, now I’m going to fuck you, and then I’m going to give you over to my lover here who is going to introduce you to the delights of tribbing – the word is she is simply magic at it. Kelly, why don’t you hold her legs open while I get some lube onto this cock and pussy and we can all have some fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.