An Introduction to Lesbian Sex - Cover

An Introduction to Lesbian Sex

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Accidentally finding my mother and her MILF lover engaging in lesbian sex, I am introduced to amazing sex by them and my schoolfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Mother   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Squirting  

Diane, my dearest friend and lover, had just brought me to a liquid orgasm, and we lay on the bed, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Suddenly a message came onto my phone on the bedside table. I reached over and read it. It was from my Dutchman lover.

HI BABE. MTG JUST BEEN CANCELLED. AM FREE ALL AFT, U LIKE TO MEET?

I told Diane, and she looked a little crestfallen, but said, “Feel free to go fuck with him, we still have three days to play with each other.”

As she spoke, I had an idea. “Why don’t we both go – he’s always asked if I have a lovely friend to bring, and now I have!”

For the first time ever, Diane looked nervous. “Are you sure he’d like me – I’ve had a lot of lesbian sex, but I’ve only fucked a couple of boys and neither of those were very good at it or very enjoyable.”

“Don’t worry, Diane, he’ll love you and your sexy body and I can promise you that sex with Adriaan is awesome. You have taken precautions, haven’t you?”

“Oh, sure,” she replied. “Lucy took me to the clinic on my 17th birthday and had an IUD fitted. You?”

“Actually I had gone to the clinic and was put on the Pill whilst I was only 16, but to my amazement, Katy applauded me for having taken precautions so early! So, all good, let’s go and get shagged, I’ll say ‘Yes’.”

OK BABE, PERFECT, AM BRINGING G/F DIANE SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOTS OF SPUNK – SHE IS A REALLY HOT CUNT. C U IN ONE HOUR AT HOTEL. K XXX

“This will be such fun,” I said, as I grabbed her hand and we both ran into the shower and started to wash each other. “It will be my chance to corrupt you with a real man, then you and the MILFs can spend the rest of the time corrupting me as a lesbian!”

Having dried, we raided Lucy’s wardrobe and borrowed some expensive underwear and a couple of really sexy party dresses which just about covered our bums. Then into the car, and off to the large country hotel where Adriaan and I always met. When we got near, I sent a text and he replied, “GARDEN SUITE, CHAMPAGNE ON ICE, PRIAPIC COCK THINKING OF U AND YOUR HOT FRIEND – HURRY. A XXX

It was a large hotel and country club complex so it was easy to walk straight in without being noticed, and I knew the way to the Garden Suite – we had fucked there a couple of times, it was one of the best suites in the hotel. Diane and I sashayed through reception and down the corridor to the Suite, and knocked on the door. Adriaan opened the door immediately – and Diane’s mouth dropped wide open. He was just wearing a bathrobe, untied so it hung open, so he stood there grinning – 6’6” tall, a huge semi-erect cock swinging between his legs – and jet black! Although I had told Diane about the amazing sex I had had over the months with Adriaan, I had never told her that he was black.

I moved into the room, kissed him and stroked his slowly expanding prick. “Hi darling, this is my friend Diane, and you are going to be the first proper man to fuck her gorgeous pussy, so I want you to be very gentle with her, and also to be very generous – when we get to your orgasm, you are to totally fill her cunt with your sperm!”

Adriaan put his large hands round Diane’s buttocks and pulled her into a deep kiss. After a couple of minutes, we moved to the lounge area, and Adriaan picked up a couple of envelopes off the coffee table and gave them to us. “I put an extra £500 in Diane’s. I’m sure she will be worth it. So girls, the champagne is there on the table, so I’m going to sit over here and let’s start with you two lovers giving me a show.” He calmly dropped his robe on the floor, picked up a glass of champagne and sat himself in an armchair facing us.

Diane moved to me to kiss me, an amazed look on her face, and whispered, “I didn’t realise that we were escorts - how much does he pay us?”

“Normally £1,000 each, but you’ll get £1,500 – if he books us for the whole night next time, we can get £4,000 each!! So, let the corruption begin!!” Before she could recover from the shock, I took her face in my hands and plunged my tongue down her throat. She wasted no time, she kissed me back and grabbed my buttocks and pulled me tight against her body. But now she was really hot, and almost immediately she grabbed the hem of dress and pulled it over my head, and immediately unclipped my half-cup bra. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adriaan had put down his glass and was slowly masturbating himself – he was going to want to fuck us very soon, no time to waste.

I pulled Diane’s dress over her head and unclipped her bra, and no sooner was that done than Diane slipped to her knees and pulled my panties down and buried her mouth into my cunt and started to suck and lick me. By now Adriaan was fully erect, and although Diane couldn’t see him, there was 10 inches of rock-hard pulsing cock ready to enter her. Quick, quick, I thought. I fell to my knees, pushed Diane on her back and ripped her pants off, climbed on top of her, 69, and then rolled over so that I was underneath and Diane’s backside was pointing towards Adriaan. There was no way he could resist such an offering, and in just a few seconds he was kneeling behind her, grabbed her hips with his large hands and brought his cock forward. I had released one hand from under Diane, and so I took the crown of his cock and guided it into her damp cunt.

“Jesus Christ, he’s got a fucking baseball bat!” She cried out.

““Don’t worry that it’s fucking enormous, it’s all going into your greedy little cunt now, and you are to keep sucking me, you greedy little bi-sexual slut, this is going to be the best shagging you’ve ever had – and the best paid. NOW Adriaan, stick it right up her!”

And in one slow but steady push, he drove his ‘baseball bat’ into her cunt and lay on top of her, as she sobbed and wept at the enormous pressure inside her. Only one thing would help – distraction. “Suck my cunt, bitch!” I called out, and she responded by licking my button and, realising my tactic, Adriaan immediate started to rock himself in her stretched passage. And I discovered that, just like Katy, Diane was a really noisy lover, calling out a mixture of swear words, pleas for more, less, deeper, not to stop, please stop and fucking, fucking, marvellous. In between this she sucked and licked me, and I manoeuvred myself so I could suck and lick Adriaan’s ballsac.

Then, after nearly 30 minutes, having had at least three massive orgasms which splashed all over my upturned face, Adriaan stood up and pulled Diane to her feet, then put his hands under her buttocks and lifted her up so that his erection was immediately under her cunt. Seeing what he intended, I quickly stood up and, taking his monster in my hand, I guided it into her cunt, and he eased her body down so that she was totally stuffed and squealing with pleasure as he rocked her body. She was totally losing control as Adriaan fucked her faster and faster – it was so erotic, I lay back on the bed and masturbated myself frantically, my juices running down my thighs as Diane orgasmed and squirted her juices all over her lover. He gently put her down on the bed beside me, and Diane gasped, “Adriaan, that was wondrous and I do want more, but please give my lover more of the same.”

I climbed onto my knees and put as much of his cock as I possibly could down my throat – it was covered with Diane’s sweet juices and Adriaan grabbed my hair and mouth-fucked me vigorously. Suddenly he stopped, pulled me to my feet and marched to the sofa. Plonking himself on it, he pulled me to him and cried out, “On me, kitten, on my lap!” I knew what he wanted, this was one of our favourite positions because we both found that we could have sustained sex without orgasms for long periods of time. I sank down onto his cock which slid easily into my throbbing cunt, and immediately I started to rise and fall on it, whilst he pulled me towards him and bit my nipples hard and occasionally slapped my bum, gently to start with but increasing and the fucking got more frenzied.

Then I felt Diane climb onto the sofa beside us, and she and Adriaan started kissing deeply and lovingly. This whole scene was amazing, and it drove me completely over the top and I squealed in ecstasy as my cunt gripped Adriaan’s lovely cock like a vice and ripples of pleasure rolled across by abdomen and then I collapsed forward to lie on his chest and Diane carried on kissing him and stroking my hair at the same time.

Amazingly, after a few minutes I glanced at my watch and saw that over two hours of total bliss had passed. Eventually I rolled off my lovely Dutchman into Diane’s arms, and he got up and went and fetched us fresh glasses of champagne, brought them back to the sofa and sat beside us girls and we chatted inconsequentially for 15 or 20 minutes. I knew he hadn’t cum in all that time, but I knew from previous sessions that he could go for hours without cuming. He enjoyed holding back and only cuming, and then cuming with an amazing explosion, when we came to the end of our time together with him buried in my arse.

So when Diane and I had pulled ourselves together, I said, “Darling Adriaan, would you like my lover and I to put on a lesbian show for you now, and when we have done that, you can choose which arse you would like to empty your spunk into?”

Adriaan laughed, and then put his arm around Diane and said to her, “I have been fucking your lovely friend for months now, and in that time she has shared a lot of confidences with me. I know that she has lusted for you for a very long time, and it was only the events of last week with the MILFs that made her realise she was going to be able to fulfil her heart’s desire and make love with you in these next few days.

So I know that my lovely Kelly and you have had absolutely no experience of lesbian lovemaking with each other. I am therefore thrilled and delighted to know that my two virgin lesbians are going to perform for me. By the way, Diane, if you go to the bedside cupboard in there (we had not progressed from the lounge part of the suite) you will find some interesting toys to enliven your show.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.