An Introduction to Lesbian Sex - Cover

An Introduction to Lesbian Sex

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Accidentally finding my mother and her MILF lover engaging in lesbian sex, I am introduced to amazing sex by them and my schoolfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Mother   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Squirting  

After the wonderful afternoon being introduced to great lesbian sex with my Katy, and her friend Lucy, I could hardly contain my excitement at the prospect of playing with my schoolfriend Diane and then with Katy and Lucy the following week.

I was getting really frustrated as my Dad was around all that weekend, and because he was going away on a golf holiday the following week, Katy made a big fuss of him, and that meant the whole house rocked every night as Katy fucked him for hour after hour – that woman was insatiable, whichever sex she was making love with. Not only fucking him energetically, but crying out in pleasure with instructions, including several times telling him to shove his cock up her arse – judging by the number of times she begged for it, anal sex was clearly a real turn-on for both of them.

I had hoped to have the chance to make love to Katy in anticipation of the planned sex party at Diane’s house, but we were never left alone enough. On the Tuesday, the day before Katy was leaving to go with Lucy to an orgy, Katy and I had time for a cup of coffee together whilst my Dad was having a bath. As ever, Katy was wandering around naked exposing her delicious body and making me really horny. I didn’t mention before, but she is tall and slim, small pointy breasts long Titian red hair and a fully waxed cunt and crack – frankly she would pass for late 20s, although she is actually 43. Her lover, Lucy, the same age but almost the complete opposite, six inches shorter than Katy, dark blonde hair, a curvaceous figure with large, but totally natural breasts which I was longing to bury my face in. Her pubic hair had been prettily trimmed with a landing strip, which has dyed bright blue!

“So Katy (she had decided that since we were now lovers, it was more appropriate for me to call her Katy), please tell me where you and Lucy are off to tomorrow? Diane tells me that you have been several times and Diane tells me that you always come back even hornier than when you left!”

Katy laughed. “Your friend is very observant, as well as being a horny little slut, as you will discover tomorrow night. But she is right, it is a sensational party with every kind of perversion available for women and t-girls only – no men allowed. It is at a great mansion up in Buckinghamshire, owned by the woman who runs the party, and there will be 20 – 30 people there. There is a massive collection of sex toys to try out, as well as a fully equipped dungeon with every type of BDSM piece of equipment.”

“Really!” I exclaimed in amazement. “But do you really like that kind of punishment and pain?”

“Oh God yes!” Katy replied, with a dreamy look on her face. “The last time we were there, I had Lucy tied to a St Andrew’s Cross and I beat her for half an hour – both of us were awash with cum by the time I had finished, and then two gorgeous t-girls fucked my cunt and arse at the same time – I had to lie down for a rest after that. Mind you, Lucy and I then found two lovely Finnish blonde twins who took us to bed for the rest of the party and we had a simply amazing session of tribbing which lasted till dawn.”

“Has Diane ever gone?” I asked, nervously.

“Not yet, though she keeps begging to be taken. But Lucy and I have promised her that once you are totally corrupted by us all this week as a bi-sexual, we will take the pair of you – the next party is in six weeks’ time, so not long to wait!”

“Now then, darling girl,” Katy continued, “I know that you are nervous and excited about what is to happen this week, but relax. Darling Diane has adored you for over 10 years, and all she has dreamt about for the last six months is having the chance to pleasure your body in every way imaginable. And when we join you both on Thursday, Lucy and I will be very gentle – no BDSM, I promise – we’ll save that for the orgy next month! And one other thing, even Diane doesn’t know yet, Lucy and I will have a little surprise for you on Thursday – just wait and see!”

Just then we heard my Dad’s footsteps on the stairs, and Katy stood up and took her coffee cup to the sink Dad was only wearing his bathrobe which showed he was half erect, and he immediately moved behind Katy and fondled her breasts whilst rubbing his cock up her bum crack.

“Frank! Stop that! What will Kelly think?” Katy said with a laugh.

I stood up and walked to the door. “After the noise coming from your bedroom for the last few nights, fondling Katy’s breasts and arse is pretty tame stuff! Go on, stick it up her bum – she clearly loves it and it’ll add yards to your drive!!” I was out of the door and up the stairs before they could respond. I left my bedroom door ajar and, sure enough, two minutes later Katy came by, leading Frank by his erection. As she passed my room, she smiled at me and winked – clearly we bi-sexuals think alike.

The next day, my Dad was off early to play golf in France, kissing me on the forehead and wishing that I had fun at Diane’s. When Katy left half an hour later, she too wished me to have fun at Diane’s, but then she knew what type of fun I was really going to have.

I gathered up my things and packed a light bag, and headed into college. This was the last day, so the only event was the closing assembly and prize giving. I sat next to Diane and we laughed and giggled as usual, but were taking every opportunity to touch each other – I was very turned on and took no notice of the assembly or what the Principal said.

Finally it was all over, and we were free. But as we came out of the main entrance, Diane said, “Over here! Lucy left me her car as she will be in Katy’s.” Lucy’s wedding present from Tony, Diane’s Dad, was a BMW Z4, silver coupe, and it was sitting there on the forecourt, hood down, ready to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.