An Introduction to Lesbian Sex - Cover

An Introduction to Lesbian Sex

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Accidentally finding my mother and her MILF lover engaging in lesbian sex, I am introduced to amazing sex by them and my schoolfriend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Mother   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Squirting  

I am 17, had been fucked a few times by my fellow students (mostly unsatisfactorily poor performances except for one enormous cock which left me waddling for a couple of days) but now by a regular lover, a middle-aged Dutchman who paid me handsomely to spend long afternoons with him at a five-star hotel in Central London and who was so skilled that we never stopped fucking for the whole four or five hours we were usually together.

And then suddenly it all changed when two amazing women showed me another experience.

Let me explain – I live with my father and his second wife, my stepmother, Lucy. Physically, I was a late developer, and until the age of 15 had no breasts or a sexy body. But then in 12 months everything took off, and two years later, I have a splendid pair of 36Cs, long blonde hair and a bum that seems to attract attention wherever I go.

My mother died six years ago, and Dad and I managed OK for three years, then he met Katy, a curvaceous 40 year-old and after a few weeks, they got married. Luckily, I like Katy, she was lots of fun and we often went out shopping together and she even took me clubbing with her girlfriends. She had a great body, amazingly big tits which I knew exactly as she spent a lot of the time walking naked around the house. At first I was shocked, but after a while I just accepted that she was a show-off – and she had plenty to show off!

College was going well, I was coming in the top quartile for all subjects, and I was keeping well ahead with all my reading. It was midsummer and we were having a beautiful spell of hot weather, and by lunchtime on the Friday, I decided I had had enough and would go home and treat myself to a long laze by our swimming pool. I am Kelly, 5’10”, a genuine blonde though fully waxed, and as I said, I now have a curvy figure a a nice pair of tits which I am rather proud of!

As I walked home, I decided that, as I knew that my Dad, Frank, was away on business and his new wife, Katy, had gone to spend the day with her best friend Lucy, it would be OK to sunbathe naked to improve my already rather splendid tan. Lucy was the second wife of Tony, the father of my best friend Diane, and although Diane and I both got on reasonably well with Katy and Lucy, we frequently complained to each other about them and the fact that the two older women seemed to be more interested in each other than Frank or Tony or Lucy or I.

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and dropped all my clothes on the floor and picked up a towel, sun cream and my shades and headed naked towards the pool. But as I walked down the corridor towards the door to the pool area, I suddenly hear a slight noise coming from the direction of Frank and Katy’s bedroom.

I stopped and listened carefully, prepared to run if it was a burglar. But then it was clearly the sound of someone, sounding very like Katy, moaning in pleasure. I put down my things and crept in my bare feet towards that bedroom, and could see as I approached, and the sound got louder, that the door was ajar. Standing looking through the gap, I could see that Katy was naked on her back and her lover was on top of her. And her lover is Lucy!! These two mature women are lesbians!!

Transfixed, I stood there for two or three minutes watching this disgusting scene, two middle aged women passionately making love to each other. Lucy had her fingers in Katy’s cunt and was vigorously masturbating her – Katy was thrashing and squealing and begging for Lucy to take her to orgasm. Finally, I decided I could take no more and turned to leave, but in the process carelessly knocked against the door which swung open – and I was looking straight at Katy and she at me. I was expecting her to shout at me, but instead Lucy just rolled off her and Katy sat up and grinned at me, and held out her hand.

“What the hell are you two doing?” was all I could find to say.

“I think that is fairly obvious,” Katy said, “especially to someone with your sexual experience. Lucy and I are making love.”

“But you’re my stepmother – and this is what lesbians do!”

Both women laughed. “Darling Kelly,” said Lucy, “that is not how it works at all. All sex is good sex, whether with men or women. Both of us fuck our husbands regularly, and get great pleasure from it. Other times Katy has amazing sex with me or other girls and women – Katy and I are bi-sexual, that’s all.”

Katy took my hand and drew me onto the bed, kissed me and put her arm around my shoulder. “Your friend Diane has told me that you have been fucked by several boys at college, together with your very talented Dutchman, who sounds really great, but frankly we’d love to know that you have experienced the delight of Sapphic sex.”

“Just a minute,” I interrupted. “When did Diane tell you about my sex life?”

“As I said,” Katy replied, grinning, “Lucy and I have amazing sex with GIRLS and women – Diane has been my lover for several months now and sometimes Lucy joins us for a wonderful threesome.”

“WHAT!! But why didn’t Diane tell me this?” I cried out.

“We discussed it with Diane, “said Katy, stroking my thigh, “but she felt you were having enough fun being fucked by your talented Dutchman with his big cock and that you probably weren’t going to be ready to go to bed with Lucy or I.”

“But now you’re here,” Lucy said gently, leaning forward and stroking my breast, “this is definitely a good time to discover the pleasure you have been missing.”

“What! Oh, no, I couldn’t, I’m not a lesbian, or whatever you call it.” I was going to stand up and leave, but Katy pushed me onto my back, between her and Lucy, and Lucy rolled on top of me and pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Katy’s hand moved up my thigh and I felt her fingers gently stroking my sex lips.

For a minute or so, I couldn’t move – these two women were expertly stroking and caressing my body, and Lucy’s tongue in my mouth excited me. I guess I could have thrown them off and walked out, but then I thought - What the hell! If my lovely Diane enjoys having sex with older women, why shouldn’t I? – and so I put my arms around Lucy and slid my tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately for two or three minutes, and I could feel myself becoming more and more excited, and then I realised that Katy had moved down the bed and had spread my legs and was working upwards, kissing and stroking my thighs. As her mouth got nearer and nearer to my cunt, I could feel myself getting damper until, in one glorious moment, her tongue licked against my clitoris – I almost exploded with pleasure as she did so. Realising what Katy was doing, Lucy slipped away from my head and lowered her mouth onto my breasts and started to lick and bite my nipples.

I now realised that what my new lovers had said was absolutely true – lesbian lovers can give you just as much pleasure as a stiff cock can. Just then, Katy pushed my knees up towards my chest so as to expose my anus, and then was licking me all the way from my clitoris to my anus. With Lucy on my nipples, I was losing control and begging my two lovers to take me over the top – and within 15 seconds I was totally gone, my whole body shaking as my orgasm wracked my body, and, to my amazement, a stream of my juices pouring into Katy’s mouth, which she swallowed greedily.

Usually, when I have sex with one of my boyfriends, there is a period of rest at this point, but now I discovered that lesbian sex can last much, much longer and be just as intense. Lucy moved up to my head and kissed me deeply, and whispered, “That was quite a show, lover! Now it’s your turn to return the gift – I suggest that you give Katy as much pleasure.” Katy had climbed up the bed and was lying beside me, and although I had never done this before, I could hardly wait to pleasure another woman. I slipped between Katy’s legs and lowered my face onto her waxed cunt – clearly the sex with me had excited her enormously and she was really wet and waiting for me. No sooner had I put my tongue onto her button than Lucy climbed on top of her face and lowered her fanny onto Katy’s mouth – I could see my Katy’s tongue frantically licking Lucy’s sex lips and already juice was running out of her into Katy’s greedy mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.