Weather Woman - Cover

Weather Woman

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An older woman gets hit by severe depression when the weather is rainy. A young and naive coworker learns how to help her cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Gang Bang   Water Sports   .

Rod was a true tekkie. He easily got a job working with expert systems for a large corporation and when the coronovirus hit, working from home was a great switch from headquarters. Being around other people was annoying anyway. He was recently given, however, the job of assisting a coworker who he found lived and now worked near his small and cluttered apartment.

Via Zoom he got to know Hilda, an early sixties woman who was recently widowed from a long-time husband. Neither of her two kids lived anywhere close. She needed to work because her late husband’s Social Security barely covered survival. She needed to do something to feel useful as well. She’d done a lot of clerical and customer support computer work since the early days so did find part-time work doing that for Rod’s company online.

He checked in with her mid-day on days worked at first, then everyday as he got to know her. She seemed like the grandma he never really had and was a pleasant person to interact with, always concerned about him like a grandson.

He did notice that her mood did seem to change with, of all things, the weather. Sunny days had her bright while overcast and rainy made her less so. The one day it came to a peak with a violent thunderstorm rolling through the area as they were online. As the thunder crashed and the rain beat hard against the windows she burst into tears and began sobbing right in front of the camera. “What’s wrong?” Todd exclaimed.

“It was like this when my husband died in our bed with me holding him,” she managed to get out. Todd didn’t know what to say so sat there speechless. He’d never had a big loss so didn’t understand deep sorrow. After she and the weather calmed down’ she said, “It helped to have you to listen to me,” and then changed the subject.

He needed to get outside just for exercise since he spent so much time sitting and the sky cleared the next day. When he mentioned that to Hilda she suggested he walk to her place. They were both “clean” so it would be ok. “Come for lunch,” she offered. Wow, a chance to meet her in person.

It was a twenty-minute walk on nice and safe streets, especially so now. He found her nice condo and she met him at the door wearing a simple dress like he’d seen on Zoom. “Greetings, young man. Come on in and see what I’ve prepared. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a visitor and it feels good.” He noted her mood – it was a sunny day. The sandwiches and sides were very good and he honestly complimented her. She beamed. He reluctantly left but both had to get back to work.

It became a custom about once a week to have lunch with her and, of course, the web interaction for work and just communicating was frequent. Then one Saturday she invited him for Sunday dinner. She said she liked to cook but it was always better for a guest and it had been way too long without. The weather forecast was ominous so he wore a raincoat.

They had just finished a very good roast chicken, sweet potatoes, and salad meal with white wine before and during, followed by an aperitif when there was a big flash of lightning nearby quickly accompanied by a window rattling of thunder. Todd heard, then saw Hilda racked with sobs. He almost reflexively moved over to hold her. She gripped him back. More lightning and thunder increased her distress. He took her into a windowless bedroom and shut the door to reduce the light and sound as much as he could. She clung to him until the storm moved past.

She didn’t let him go. He liked the contact. Her body was pretty fit and her large, matronly breasts felt good pushed against him. His still virginal cock had swelled with the stimulation so he didn’t push her away. He’d never had a woman this close since being small with his mother. No words yet. Her head pulled back and she kissed him. Wow! That felt good and he clumsily kissed back, learning from her. She pulled a hand to the nearest and still clothed breast whispering to him, “Touch and squeeze it. I want to get my dress off.”

After a few minutes of kissing she stood up and her dress came off quickly, followed by her bra and panties. Rod was fascinated. He’d never seen a live woman naked. Her age was irrelevant at the moment. She was right here! She moved back to being close and her hands guided his mouth to a big nipple on her sagging jugs. Her pleasure noises encouraged him in these new explorations for a few minutes until she asked him to get like her. That happened quickly and he stood spellbound as her mouth did all new things to his rigid rod. She pulled him on top of her in that bed and he became a full man a few minutes later. With her arms and legs around him he couldn’t escape but didn’t want to anyway.

“Stay in me for more. You will get big again soon.” He figured she’d know all about that and the fleeting thought went through his mind, helping resurrect his rod, wondering with how many men and how many times had she done this. Didn’t matter, he was there now.

When they had satisfied each other they showered together and he helped her fix supper because it was getting to be that time. He had to ask, “What made that happen?”

She gave the saddest smile, “My husband had been sick and mostly bedridden for a while. He called me in one afternoon and said he suddenly felt a lot worse. Maybe he should go to the hospital. A storm like the one we just had arrived and he died in my arms during it. I called 911 but there was nothing they could do. I have that connection and it just pushed me hard. I don’t regret at all what we just did. He hadn’t been capable for a year after a long and active sex life. I needed that too and am very glad you responded. As an older woman I don’t feel very sexually attractive.”

Rod gave her a hug. “I have something to tell you too. I was a virgin until a little while ago.”

She interrupted, “No shit! You are my second then and pretty damn good for a beginner. Can you stick around after dinner and stick it in me again?” That was accompanied by a sexy hug in her light bathrobe. He was wearing one of her late husband’s she hadn’t given away. He nodded and they had some damn good leftovers. His own cooking was sustaining but not very tasty.

It was late by the time they finished fucking so she urged him to stay over and he spent his first night in bed with a woman. The morning was started by her expert mouth on a flaccid tool of a deep sleeping young man. She commented as they coupled what thrill it was to relive her youth. She’d had a boyfriend his age as her first lover and took her future husband’s virginity while still dating the man who’d gotten hers. After the wedding she’d been faithful until last night. Her almost reflexive response had broken that self-imposed barrier and she couldn’t be more thankful.

Twice a week now Todd would make the trip to her place. On Wednesday they would fuck after lunch and then he would work on her computer since that wasn’t a time she worked. He’d spend the night. Saturday also started at lunch. They would, between screwings, play games or watch something online since she didn’t have a TV anymore. Again, an overnight. The companionship became as important as the sex.

They were both delighted to be getting well laid, enjoying finding new places and positions to do the deed. His imagination was stoked from watching porn and he’d suggest things for her to watch alone and together. When she suggested watersports, he had a specific idea and brought a big plastic sheet which he put on the bed covered by a regular one with a towel under them. “Straddle my waist like you are going to mount me but don’t put my dick inside. Leave it against my belly and rub your pussy along it.” She got the idea and soon said that it felt good. He then told her, “I had you drink a lot of beer and not rush to the bathroom. As you are rubbing let it go on my shaft and move back to hit my balls too.” She did and he reported that it felt really neat as the hot liquid struck and flowed. “Now fuck my wet dick.” She expressed concern and he said it was sterile and wouldn’t hurt. He came soon and he told her to lift up a bit but stay over his softening hose. He reached down to aim it and she squealed as his hot stream tickled her sensitive twat tissues and dripped down in him. She came just as he finished. He kissed her hard then they wiped off with another towel and took a shower together. She’d take the wet stuff to the laundry room right away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.