Carl - Cover

Carl

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 7: Getting Serviced!

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Getting Serviced! - I fall into the hands of Carl where I am blackmailed into submission to him and his friends and sold to his acquaintances.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I felt his hands on my buttocks pulling me forward into his face and gave a little squeak when he licked the out lips of my pussy. My knees sagged a little, opening me a little more and his lapping tongue probed a little further into me.

There was a loud thump behind me and I turned my head to see a mattress had been put immediately behind me. It was decidedly grubby but I was in no position to be choosy. This was demonstrated when hands gripped my shoulders and thighs and tipped me back and I was placed up in to the centre with the old man shuffling forwards while still lapping at me.

“She tastes like honey!” he announced. My fondness for oral sex means I have often tasted my juices and I also like honey but as long as he kept doing what he was doing, I had no intention of contradicting him.

He had raised my knees and spread them wide allowing him unrestricted access. He sucked and licked my clitoris and his tongue probed deep inside me. The sensations were so exquisite, I closed my eyes and, totally oblivious to the men standing around me, I fondled my breasts, stroking the nipples as my body and stroking down my belly and sides to Dad’s curly grey head as I succumbed to the stimulation and began to melt from the inside out.

I would have been delighted to continue as we were; but either Carl decided to move the story on or Earl became overexcited watching his father. The mattress sank next to my head although it barely registered as my brain flowed down my body like a stream of white hot lava tightening my throat and chest and stealing my air, knotting my lower body in an attempt to suck in the mouth that fuelled the fire that burned within me.

A hand pressed my head to one side and Earl’s hardness pressed urgently against my partly open lips which parted obediently to accept a vaguely cheese flavoured chocolate bar (NB the taste disappears within a few sucks). Instinctively, Earl began to move his hips to slide in and out of my mouth while I tried to keep my teeth out of the way and apply lips and tongue at the same time. Once they become aware of my ministrations, most men leave it to me until they can no longer restrain themselves and buck into my face in their final throes. I brought a hand up to Earl’s testicles and gently cupped them, then taking his penis, worked my mouth along it matching his rhythm and he soon slowed his own movement as he focused on the actions of my mouth.

The distraction had momentarily taken my attention from Dad. I wasn’t paying attention, the door was open and the way was well watered. He had wriggled up between my legs and pushed something inside me which seemed rather out of proportion to his size. It was more unexpected than uncomfortable and as he began a nicely cadenced stroke also seized control of my breasts with hands and mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.