Rooftop Rendevous - Cover

Rooftop Rendevous

by ShylyWild

Copyright© 2020 by ShylyWild

Erotica Sex Story: My terror blends with arousal and lust and fear are one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Voyeurism   .

The door to the rooftop squawks on its hinges, shutting out the smirking, pudgy-faced matre’d. We are alone in the soft night air. The Wedge Tower is not the tallest building in downtown Houston, but it is more than tall enough for me! I wonder again why you feel compelled to show me the view from up here instead of the cozy confines of the elegant 43rd Restaurant below. Still, the view is magnificent – especially when viewed from the center of the high rooftop.

You hold me at arm’s length for a moment, gazing appreciatively. I look hot tonight. Heads turned at the restaurant when we made our appearance – you so striking in your suit and me in the strapless Scala you had presented me this very evening. Never have I owned a garment of such sophisticated elegance! Clean, simple lines seemed to round the angles of my body, giving me a soft, subtle, ethereal look that I knew was alluring. I bask willingly in your adoration, eyes smiling.

“You are so beautiful, Sara.” And I can tell that you mean it. Something melts within me and I fold into your arms, my face lifted for your kiss. You press me to your body and although outwardly you are restrained, I feel you tremble at the touch of my unconstrained breasts against your chest. I wonder briefly if you notice my erect nipples tenting the bodice of my dress.

You glance upwards and smile. “I didn’t think we’d be able to see but there it is! Do you remember the constellation I told you about?”

“Do you mean the one shaped like a reverse question mark?”

“It’s there.”

You turn me slightly in your embrace and point skywards. At first I see nothing, and then I laugh in delight as the familiar figure emerges from the mass of stars hovering just above our heads. Leo, I think you call it. My wonder pleases you.

A gentle breeze wafts my hair as we gaze, and I can feel the heat of your cheek next to mine. Here on the rooftop all is still, with nothing but the other-worldly view of the tops of skyscrapers, stars, and the distant murmur of traffic far below. I am suddenly aware that my heart is beating a tattoo on my ribs.

“Come.” You tug my hand, urging me towards the parapet.

“NO! It’s ... it’s too high! And the rail is so small.”

“Don’t be afraid, my beautiful Sara. I am with you.”

And as I gaze into your dusky eyes, and see the twinkle of raw excitement dancing there, my reluctance collapses and I allow myself to be led to the rail. I creep timidly to the edge and look out into the black gulf of concrete canyons, illuminated only by the stars and the street lights far below. I stifle a cry and try to turn, but you envelop me from behind, cradling me in your sturdy arms, your cheek pressed to mine. You smell so much of a man! I allow myself to relax a little, as you nuzzle my neck.

My heart crescendos, and I am aware, too, of your mounting excitement. I sag into you and you cup my braless breasts, kneading them gently, powerfully through the ruffed fabric of the dress. A tickling kiss in my ear and suddenly my legs are rubbery. It is no longer the view that holds my awareness nor the black abyss before us, but the living, pulsing bulge pressed into my back. I stand on the edge of the world, caught between lust and fear, as my loins melt, surrendered completely to your will.

And, as if sensing my need, you abruptly turn me and seek my lips. Our tongues meet, dueling, striving together. You plunder my mouth and my heart thunders in my chest so that I fear it must burst. And then it is my tongue that pursues yours, timidly at first then with urgent passion. I explore the pleasures of your mouth as you have explored mine, and as you suckle my tongue, my arousal is a throbbing, aching thing, demanding and impatient.

You stroke my bare shoulders, my back, not softly but urgently. Then as another wave of need engulfs us, you abruptly cup the round globes of my bottom and pull me into you, trapping your swollen member between us, your knee separating my thighs. Restraint abandons me and I rub myself on you, frantic for relief. I need you, Chris! I need you now! I need you desperately! I ... I ... NEED you!

As if hearing my wordless plea, your fingers find the zipper of my dress and slide it smoothly down. The night breeze kisses my bare back and I shiver a little before I feel your warm palms between my shoulder blades, stroking and caressing my electric skin. I press closer, hugging you to me, hoping the proximity of our bodies could encourage the nearness of our souls. Your hands travel lower, fingers tracing fiery trails on my lower back, on the bare cheeks of my bottom. I catch a whiff of my arousal, and by the sudden sharp intake of your breath I know that you have scented it as well. With barely restrained passion, you slide my dress off of my breasts, revealing them, then slide the fabric over my taut belly, revealing my black lace thong panties to your ravenous gaze. I step out of the dress, clothed now only in the briefest of undergarments, my heels, and my thigh-high hose. You hold me at arm’s length as you drink in my nearly naked body, and I see your phallus jump and pulse, striving to escape from its confinement. Moved by a compulsion that I cannot control, I oblige.

My lust-clumsy fingers fumble at your belt, until finally it is undone. With growing urgency I unbutton your fly and unzip you, tearing at your waist, frantic for you. Your boxers catch on the proud prong hidden within and I tug and tug until with a bounce you are free! Oh! Chris! You are so beautiful! I sink to my knees and gaze at the magnificent phallus before me. A Greek god would be proud to be so endowed!

As if driven by a will of its own, my trembling hand timidly caresses your turgid shaft. It’s so hot! I marvel at how soft your skin is, yet underneath pulses a rod of iron. I must taste you! I lap at you with my tongue, capturing the sweet pearl forming at your tip. You gasp and press my head into your groin, and I open my mouth and take you in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.