Charlie Sommers - Cover

Charlie Sommers

by Charlie for now

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Charlie was a special operator. Not the kind you hear about on TV, but one of the Air Force's offerings. Jacks of all trades, and Masters of each and every one of them, the members of the Para Rescue teams of the USAF are all that AND all the bags of chips. ** I left this story in one large piece, sorry, but I didn't see a need to break it into chapters since it seemed to defy the attempt. Please enjoy, and remember, fiction has no bounds. **

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Geeks   Nudism   Slow   .

Jeez, it was cold and wet on that hill. Doesn’t matter who you are, cold and wet is cold and wet. We were sent here, repurposed “special operators”, backing up a last-minute operation to take out a really bad dude. Not the tough kind, the just yucky kind. Without his army of crazed minions, he’d be a nothing burger. He was just in the right place at the right time to take over leadership. They say he’s married to somebody’s sister or something. You know, actual qualifications for a radical leadership position. That and the correct pattern of cloth around his head.

Point being, even our country’s toughest, best trained, most durable soldiers get wet, miserable, and cold. I was, my team was. It was a mess. But we were here to do a job. Not our real job, by any means. Our main purpose was to save and recover downed pilots. Wherever that may happen to be. Mountains, deserts, oceans, anywhere in between, we trained for all of it. But we were handy, and there were no sorties going out for a couple days, so we were loaned out to some Marine Raiders squad as backup. I knew their boss. He was an OK guy, and his team members were top notch, so I didn’t mind. Just another assignment, and it’s good not to sit around too long.

Long story short, they had a SEAL with them, and we all knew what that meant. Boom. In just the right place, at just the right time. Gotta love ‘em. And he did his job perfectly. Boom. In just the right place and at just the right time. A few bad guys got out the back end of the target area but were quickly dispatched by two of my best. Our intel, very reliable and very current, indicated no innocents, so we were prepared, very specifically with hunting rifles. Danny had his .308 Remington deer rifle and Gus had his .338 Lapua AR10 Bushmaster with a 24-inch barrel. Both were government issue. More realistically ‘government procured’. Only the finest for our country’s finest, and these guys were definitely two of them. Danny could outshoot Gus, but you had to get them quite a ways down range to actually declare a winner. This was a 100-yard turkey shoot.

Now normally, the Marines or the SEALS would have their own snipers and back up and all that, but things had been pretty busy, and our special operations brethren were spread out all over the Middle East and the Pacific at the moment, keeping our country safe. This wasn’t normal. On the four-hour Osprey flight from our base in Florida, we never were over water for more than a few minutes. Do the math, but it was all within the intent of the law, if not the letter. And no, that we know of, no Latin types were injured in the making of this movie, even though it was their country. We were hunting radical terrorists from the sand box who were setting up for a major catastrophe on American soil.

All threats and targets neutralized, we backed out, with no brass left behind, our boot prints matching the initial issue of the local military, and got the hell out of there. This time we crossed water, almost touching the swells, purposely. This time, someone would be watching.

The news of a shooting and subsequent fire and explosion at a tire dealership, in a small town, in a foreign country, doesn’t make the news here, so no one will be the wiser. The fifteen people on this mission, the pilot, copilot, A/C crew chief, six US Marine Mountain Raiders, 5 USAF PJs, and your token SEAL, and then our SOCCOMM commander and crew, and a couple of people in Washington are the only ones privy to it, and we ain’t talkin’.

My wife and stepdaughter were used to me taking off in the middle of the night giving them a peck in their sleep and coming back a day or two later. I’m sure it bothers them, but they let us tell our families, in some generalities, what we do for a living, just to keep them sane. Cindy and Sandy (yeah, tell me about it) know enough to know that their husband and stepfather, Chief Master Sergeant Chuck Sommers, known only to family as Charlie, is an Air Force Para Rescue Flight Superintendent with enough experience to make me valuable on missions. And I like to tag along. My desk is OK one or two days a week, but I’d rather be with my teams, and I’ve been asked before. They know I can help. You see, I’ve been doing this, and other Special Ops work for twenty-two years. Joined right out of high school and haven’t looked back. I had to take a couple of years outside the Para Rescue realm for my career’s sake, and wound up in the space program for a couple of years. I learned more than I thought I would about my own job and where we all fit in. Eye opening experience, to say the least.

Anyway, we were off that hill, out of that village, on the plane and on the way back to Florida. With a flyover of Aruba and an aerial refueling. Yeah, out of the way. Waaay, out of the way.

Cindy, Cynthia to her mother and father, God rest their souls, was pretty distraught when I got home late that morning. I threw my bag in the extra bedroom slash home office and went back out to sit with her. Sandy was sitting with her, eyes red, Kleenex in hand, tear tracks recently wiped leaving pink on her cheeks. Cindy looked up at me and said, simply, “I’m sorry. I had the appointment yesterday after you left. It’s not good.”

She had made an appointment to follow up on some abdominal pain and intermittent vaginal bleeding we thought may be brought on by menopause. It’s not unheard of in 40-year-old women.

“Charlie, they found a mass and took a biopsy. The results came back a bit ago. It’s big, and it’s cancer. I have to go back in tomorrow to look for any spreading. I have an operation one way or the other on Monday. I’m so sorry, Charlie, I didn’t want to be a burden on you and Sandy.”

I fell to my knees in front of her and held her. “You’ll never be a burden to us, honey. Never. Don’t ever say that.” I reached out my arm and Sandy came over for a group hug. We all bawled for about a half hour. “We’ll know more tomorrow. Let’s don’t sink our ships ‘til they have holes in them, OK?? I’m going to call the General. I’ll be right back.” I went into the kitchen.

Thumbing the Air Division Commander’s office number, I raised the phone. “Colonel Bennet, please. Chief Sommers here.” (Pause.) Thanks. (Pause.) Sam, Chuck. Is he in? (Pause.) Cindy was at the doctor’s yesterday while I was out, and she got some bad news back from the tests this morning. Cancer. Looks like lady parts, and more, but we won’t know much more until tomorrow. If we don’t have anything pressing, I’d like to call Dana, I mean Sergeant Perkins, and have her put me in for at least a week, open ended, until we can get something straightened out. (Pause.) Yeah, thanks for that. She has a surgery scheduled for Monday morning, anyway. Not much time, this being Thursday. (Pause.) OK, I hate to trouble you, though. No, I don’t care if Elaine does it. Can you have her call Dana, so the office knows I’m out? It’d be better coming from you or her anyway. They might leave us in privacy for a few days. (Pause.) No, I don’t want my house full of PJs and SEALS while we deal with this. It’s bad enough at the parties. (Pause.) Thanks, Sam. I owe you. Bye.”

“Sam will take care of some time off for me. He’ll take care of letting General Patterson know, too. Look Cindy, I love you. We’ll be OK. Try to think positively about this. No need to worry and make it worse than it is, OK?” She nodded. I kissed her and held her for a bit.

Sandy came over again and melted into our arms. “I’m scared, Charlie.”

“Hang in there, Punkin’. Let’s go see the doctor tomorrow and then we’ll know what’s happening. We’ll get through this together.”

Dinner, and after dinner, was a sullen, mopey time for all three of us, me trying to cheer the others up now and again, but it was hard. Of course, it was. Cindy had just been kicked in the face, and all Sandy and I could do was watch and hold her hand. Such a helpless feeling. We finally all trundled off to bed, quiet good night kisses all around.

About midnight, Sandy came in and snuggled into my other side, opposite her mom, and held her hand, over my chest. I was just as scared as Sandy was, but I had to maintain some sense of normalcy. I had to help my girls through this the best I could. I just wrapped my arms around them and held on to the most important part of my life. Sleep was fitful and not a bit restful for any of us. When the alarm went off, we all moaned, collectively not wanting to start the day. Not this day. With no rest and unknown news on the horizon, no one was smiling. The appointment was at nine this morning, so we got ourselves cleaned up, fed, and out the door. The cleanup, which normally consisted of Cindy and me having fun and committing copious groping in the huge walk in shower we had in our master bath suite was a somber clean and dry operation today.

The doctor’s staff had us taken right in and set up in an exam room. After getting her vitals recorded the doctor came in and talked with all three of us, trying to keep things positive, but had scheduled us for an emergency PET Scan and an MRI which was going to take hours and blood was taken aplenty.

Sandy and I tried to stay occupied with each other and our electronic devices, with some modicum of success. I didn’t get one call from the office, which I thought odd, so I checked on them.

Dana answered. “First Up, Sergeant Perkins, how may I help you?”

“Just tell me everything is still in one piece, and the lieutenant hasn’t broken anything yet.”

Dana laughed. “You disrespectful piece of crap. Do you have any idea how much trouble you could get into if he heard you say that? Hey Lieutenant Pearson, Chief just asked me if you’ve broken anything yet?”

(in the background – “Tell the old fart to go to hell. Better yet, ask him how Cindy is doing and send her our love.”)

“You get that?”

“Yeah, I got that you ratted me out to our token foreign exchange student from the Navy. I’ll pass that on. She’s doing as well as can be expected. A little pain, but we don’t really know a lot yet. Full up PET Scans and MRIs going on now. I know she’ll appreciate that y’all are thinking about her.”

“Chuck, about that. You need to know that Elaine put the fear of God in everyone over here in the Special Ops Building. Her word is as good as General Patterson’s, you know that. She said you called the General’s XO and spoke to him while the General was out. She basically gave me enough info about Cindy to share with Lieutenant Brad and told us that come hell or high water, under the threat of Elaine’s violent providence, that we were not to bother you. Please, please, please, if you need anything at all, call us. Please!”

“I will, sweetie, I will. Go hug the commander for me and tell him thanks. And keep the joint together until I get back.”

“Will do, Chuck. Tell Cindy we’re praying for her and thinking about her. Miss Sandy, too. Please call. Bye.”

“Bye, hon.”

I knew she’d hug the lieutenant for me. They were having a secret love affair, real love if anyone asks, me being the only one that knew about it. Officers and enlisted don’t mix well legally. They were on thin ice, but I loved her and liked him, so ... She was leaving the Air Force to be with him when her enlistment was up next year. I’d miss her. She was sharp as a tack and kept us all organized and in line, but I’d rather she be happy. She deserved it. She deserved him. Him?? I dunno if he deserved her or not, but she thought so, so I guess ... He was a cross service plant that we have throughout Special Operations. A SEAL officer, assigned as our commander. Lieutenants in the Navy are equal to a Captain in the Air Force. Their Captains were like one of our Colonels. Anyway, he was no rookie, and he caught some teasing about being a lieutenant from us Air Force types. He was, however, a great leader, a fantastic strategist, a great tactician, and braver than a rabid wolverine.

All in all, we could do a lot worse, and had before he showed up. Our last “commander” was a butter bar fresh out of PJ school, with a chip on his shoulder and a head as big as Gibraltar. The Air Division Commander had him shipped out to Spain about 6 months after he got here. “Special Duty Assignment”. Yeah, he got shifted to a deputy commander slot so a Major over there, with some actual experience and credentials in the field, could slap the snot out of him. And it worked, so we hear.

Meantime, back at the hospital’s radiology department, Cindy was still in the grinder. I felt for her. All that noise, all that time to think. To think about things no one wants to think about. What was it? How bad was it? Would I be there to take care of Sandy? She told me about her thoughts later that night. She couldn’t help it. Morbid, but necessary thoughts about what the future might look like for us without her.

They finally got done, and we went back to the doctor’s office. When they called us back it was to a different exam room, a little larger, with a couple of huge computer screens ... and an oncologist. She introduced herself to us, then she and the OB/GYN went through what they’d found. All of it. She was going home tonight, and back into the hospital tomorrow. There were two clusters, lymph nodes, and the mass, and they needed them out now and to start directed radioactive treatments on some other places. That combined with chemotherapy was going to be tough, but the consensus was that she should be able to handle it, and the prognosis, while not good, was not terrible. We all went home in shock.

We never even made it to bed. Cindy sat in my lap on the couch and Sandy snuggled up to us and we cried ourselves into oblivion. The prep for the surgery was a nightmare for Cindy. She spent the entire evening drinking from a gallon jug of what she called “liquid chalk”, and most of the night getting it out the other end. We tried to sleep, but one of us got up with her each time. Four a.m. came pretty early. We showered, Sandy and I grabbed a banana and a juice each, behind Cindy’s back, and got ready to leave. We had a bag with some pajamas and personal stuff for Cindy packed up and ready to go. Cindy walked into Sandy’s room, took off her earrings and an emerald anniversary ring, her wedding rings, and without saying anything to anyone, with us watching, she opened Sandy’s jewelry box and set them inside. She hugged her daughter and said, “Don’t ask. Please. Just keep them for later. You’ll understand.” Then walked out. We followed her. Sandy started crying. She was old enough that she understood what her mom just did but didn’t want to accept it. No one would’ve.

She never made it back home. The operation was a success, in part. The mass was removed, but had ruptured before the operation, and the lymph nodes were cleaned as best they could be. The sepsis brought on by the ruptured mass was too much for her system to take, and they couldn’t reverse the damage before it shut down her liver and kidneys, then everything else. She wasn’t in quite as good of condition as we thought. And now, she was dead. Gone. That quick. It was only four days from “we’re worried” to “she’s gone”.

Sandy and I collapsed on each other and cried for hours. Dana came and got us at the hospital, on Elaine’s request. She took us and one of the guys drove our vehicle home. Being close to catatonic, it didn’t even register that we were at home, on the couch, snuggled together, grasping at all we had left. “She knew. She put her rings and earrings in my jewelry box. She knew.”

“Probably so, baby, prob’ly so.”

“What now?”

“I don’t know yet. Let’s talk about it later. Right now, I just want to crawl in a hole and die. You know, if not for you, I’d not have a reason to go on without her.”

“Don’t leave me, Charlie, you’re all I have now.”

“I won’t, baby, I won’t. I love you. I’ll be here for you. Gives me a reason to go on. For you. For her. For us.”

Yes, I was so ... Catatonic is a good word, I didn’t notice Dana sitting across the room crying for us. I didn’t know what to do when I saw her there.

“Dana, you don’t need to be here watching us fall apart. We’ll be OK.”

“Chuck, you’re not in charge right now. You’re in shock. Grieving. As it should be. I’m here to take care of both of you until you can muddle alone. I’m to find out what you want to eat, and make sure you’re OK and tucked in before I leave for the night, if then. Sandy, can I do anything for you right now? Anything you need?”

“A hug from a friend would be nice.” Dana came over and sat on the coffee table and pulling Sandy into her lap, hugged her with just about everything she had.

“Anytime, doll face, anytime. Sandy, I know you’re old enough to take care of yourself, but if you need anything, anything at all, please call me. Your father is the most unreliable person in the world when it comes to being where he needs to be, when he needs to be there. Please let me help. I’d consider it an honor.” Sandy nodded and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Thank you, Dana. That means a lot. I know you’ve always been there for Mom. All the wives, but I know you took a special interest in us. I appreciate that. And I will. I promise.”

“That was just because I was in love with your father, doll face. That’s the only reason. Hell, if he wasn’t married to your mama, I’d never have taken up with that nasty old squid.” Sandy laughed.

“Stop it. Brad’s a prince among idiots. You know that.” Sandy said, smiling at her.

“Yeah, I know. I’ll take second place, and you keep first. Remember. Call me if you need anything.”

“I will. I promise. Chinese. Mai Fun, House Special Mai Fun.”

“Chuck? Chinese OK? You don’t have to eat. You may not be able to, but it’ll be here and I can warm it up for you later if you get hungry.”

“Yeah, that’s fine. I don’t care.”

“Get ‘im a broccoli beef and a large egg drop soup. We can all share that.”

“OK. I’ll go order.” She left and came back in about 5 minutes. “Brad will be by with a six pack and the food in a little bit. You guys need anything else?” Both of us shook our heads, looking out the window at the woods behind the house.

We were going to miss it here. We aren’t from here, it was just an assignment. We bought a nice house in a nice neighborhood, because we could, and I wanted Sandy in the best schools we could get her in. This is close to a private school she really liked. I’d talk with her later, but I couldn’t see staying in the service if I was taking care of Sandy with no Cindy here to help.

Brad stopped by, we shook and he hugged me. He’s a lot bigger than me. That’s saying something. We sat around the table, not saying much. Sandy and I were both still stunned. We did finally eat a bit, then wandered off to bed. I heard Brad say goodnight to Dana, and he left her there. Sandy went down and got her and took her back upstairs to her room. That’s the last coherent thought I had. I cried myself to sleep.

I’ve lost a couple men in combat, and it’s rough. We live, eat, and sleep together, lie to each other about stupid stuff, fight like siblings, and pour our true hearts out to each other when the time is right, but losing Cindy was a whole ‘nuther thing. For a week, I could barely tie my own shoes. Without Dana and Sandy, I would have been lost.

Then about a week after she passed, I had a dream. I think it was a dream. Cindy came to me in bed. I was lying on my back. She sat on my stomach, hands on my chest, all five feet one of her, red hair hanging down over my face, and kissed me. She was naked and beautiful. She looked like she’d lost a few pounds and might have been a touch younger. She told me she was fine. She was with her mom and dad and she felt better now. No pain, but she missed us. She’d try to keep an eye on us, but this was not going to be a regular thing. They weren’t allowed to do this, but maybe once, just to get someone’s head out of someone’s ass. I took the hint. She kissed me again, told me to take care of her daughter and keep her away from her jackass sperm donor. She got up, rubbing her hand across my cheek, told me that Sandy really loved me and not to worry about anything, then she put on a silky white robe, tied the sash, looked over her shoulder, blew me a kiss, waved and walked into the bathroom. And right through the wall where the sink was. I woke up smiling. With Dana and Sandy looking down at me.

“We heard you say, ‘Goodbye, Cindy, I love you’ and came in to check on you. Are you OK?” Dana looked like she was pretty concerned about me.

“I am now. We’re starting over. We need to talk, but this is our last assignment. I’m gonna get my princess through high school and into college and find something constructive to do with my worthless self.”

“Why are you smiling, Charlie? Daddy?”

“Oh, baby, come here.” I pulled her to me and held her in my lap. “I like it when you call me that. You know that, don’t you?” She nodded. “I had a dream about your mother last night, and in slightly different words she told me to get my head out of my ass and get on with life. Yes, I miss her. I will miss her. But she wants me to take care of her baby, so that is my new lot in life. If it’s OK with you, and you want to stay, we’ll stay and finish high school here. One more full year, right?”

“Yep, then what?”

“If you’re still wanting the engineering program at Washington University in St. Louis, we’ll head home. Otherwise, we’ll figure it out when we get wherever we go. Cross that bridge when we come to it, as they say. We’re not hurting for money, so we can pretty much do what we want, once I decide to change professions. Until then, though, I owe my soul to Special Ops store.” I sang the last part in my best Tennessee Ernie Ford imitation. Both the girls smiled, the funk was lifted. I felt like my old self. Almost. I was still lonely. But it didn’t hurt quite so bad.

“Daddy, you mentioned money. I know it’s not something we talk about, but I know we’re not poor. Did mom have life insurance?”

“Yes, Sweetie, she did. You don’t need to worry about anything. Probably ever, but just in case, you should have a marketable skill. That’s why when you mentioned that school in St. Louis and their engineering program, we were so happy for you. Much better than a liberal arts degree. ‘You want fries with that?’ or ‘You’ll need a bigger transformer relay circuit switch crossover thingy.’ Take your pick.”

“Daddy, there is no such thing, and you know it.”

“Sweetheart, the important part is that you’re a 16-year-old beauty queen, and you know it. That’s the real deal! I hope you grow up big and tall and strong so you can just go out and engineer the hell out of the whole world. You need to be at least five feet two to do that, right?” She and Dana broke up laughing.

“I guess I have one more inch to go then. But like you said, I’m only sixteen. Maybe, just maybe. But Mom was only five one, so I’m probably not going to do much better.”

“We’ll raise all the bars but that one then. You’ll be fine, doll. They have machines that move stuff around now. You don’t have to be Brad’s size to work these days.”

We got up and got around. Monday I’d go back to work and Sandy would go back to school. They had let her out for her mom’s death, but she had some make up to do, and I needed to start taking care of myself again. This was Friday, the funeral had been either Tuesday or Wednesday. I’ll have to ask. I was in too much of a funk to know. We had her cremated and were taking her home with us for burial later. Dana slipped out back home, kissing me on the cheek and making sure I was OK then kissing Sandy on the lips. “See you, honey.” They were closer than I thought, I thought. I looked at Sandy in askance. She just shrugged. “We’re close. You never gave me a sister.”

“Well, it wasn’t for lack of trying!!”

“I know. Mom told me it was her. She explained that, and lots of other things and gave me enough advice to last right through menopause.”

“EWWWW. WTMI. Way too much information.”

“Oh hush. You’re my mother now, too. Get used to it.”

“Oh crap.”

The weekend was spent with Sandy doing makeup homework and studying and me looking on the web for property in Missouri both northwest and southwest of St. Louis. I did not want to live in the PRI. The Peoples Republic of Illinois. But I did plan on us moving back to the St Louis area when she went to school. I’d retire from the Air Force and maybe consult or something if I could find something suitable. I’d put feelers out over the next few months to see what I could come up with. I still had friends there from when I was stationed in Arnold and found Cindy and Sandy. The only thing that bothered me, was the fact that Sandy’s “sperm donor”, as Cindy would say, may still be in that area.

Life sucked for a few weeks after that. Cleaning out Cindy’s stuff was hard. Thank God that Sandy could wear almost everything Cindy owned. Cindy’s bust was a bit bigger, B versus an A plus, but Sandy fixed that with padded bras, and just a ‘not so tight’ fit. She got some beautiful gowns and dinner dresses, lots of shoes, some nice lingerie, and a lot more out of my closets. Some of it, Sandy didn’t really want, so we passed those things on to Goodwill to find a home for them. She also took all of her mom’s personal stuff from my bathroom and took it to hers. Including the perfume. That would help a lot, over time. She had her own en suite, so some of the reminders would be out of reach. I never went in there.

Cindy had already removed her important jewelry and put it in with Sandy’s when she left for the hospital, so I simply called Sandy into our room and handed her a tall jewelry box. There were chains and such hanging down inside, and drawers full of earrings, rings, pendants, brooches and the like. Most of which I bought for her mother, but some were heirlooms from Sandy’s grandparents. Sandy and Cindy were close enough that she knew which was which and what was what. When I gave her the jewelry box, she wrapped her arms around it and lost some more tears.

“Not a good time?”

“It’ll never be a good time for stuff like this. I miss her. I hate this, but at least it’s more pieces of her I can keep close. You want me to have all this?”

“Yes, Baby, all of it.”

“You know there is a lot of money in here, right?”

“I bought most of it. And anyway, it’s the same alarm system, Sweetie. You’re just moving it across the hall. She’d want you to have it all anyway. I do want that long heavy necklace out of there, if you can find it for me. It’s the only thing of hers that I think I can wear without putting holes in my ears.”

She smiled at me and took it to her room. “Daddy, come here, please.” I did. She opened the bottom drawer of the box and jiggled it all the way out. She reached in and pulled out a stack of hundred-dollar bills about an inch thick. Then another. Taking out a bill, she handed it to me. “Here. Lunch money.” And broke down on her bed laughing. She was not expecting me to grab her, throw her over my knee and spank her bottom about 5 times. The laughter got worse, or better, depending on your point of view. Bringing her back into a hug, I did, and rocked her. “I miss her so much, Baby, but I have you, and that’s a lot. No, you’re not your mom, but it’s a lot, and it’s you, and I’m very thankful. Can I have another hundred? I think I I’ll buy the guys a beer after work Monday. She peeled another hundred out and handed it to me.

“Thank you for everything, Charlie. Daddy. We’ll be fine. We’ll be fine.” She put her arms around my neck, kissed me lightly on the lips and hugged me closely, rubbing my neck in the back. “We’ll be fine.”

I patted her on the back, picked her up, spun her around, and set her on the bed. “Yes, baby doll, we will. The alternatives are unacceptable.”

I was walking out, but she called me back. “Daddy, here. This is both long enough and thick enough for you to wear. Put this on it,” she slid a little pendant of some kind onto it, “when you go on a mission. Wear it for both of us. No, wear it for all three of us.”

“Thank you, sweetheart. I’ll cherish it.”

I was back in my room, arranging the closet, when I hollered out. “Oh, by the way, where’d y’all grow the lettuce?”

“What?”

“The money. What’s that all about?”

“Oh, Grampa gave that to her before he died. Said that someday you were going to get into trouble, and she’d need it to bail you out. You know he loved you, right?”

“Yeah, doll, I do. He told me he’d do what he could to help us, even if I didn’t ask. Makes more sense now. I loved him, too. Treated me like the father I wished I never had. Well, stepfather.”

“Daddy, be nice.”

“Do I beat you, Princess?”

“No, why?”

“Not all step-fathers are like that. Just trust me on that one. I loved your grandfather, like he was mine, even though I only met him twelve years ago.”

“I understand. It’s all in the past. So much is in the past now. It’s hard to believe.”

“I know, princess, I know. Hey, don’t forget to put your money away. Do we need a safe or something?”

“You aren’t going to take it?”

“No, baby, I gave you the box. It was in the box. Have I ever gone back on my word with you?”

All I heard was a squeal and a very loud, “NOILOVEYOUDADDYILOVEYOUILOVEYOU,” and she hit me at a full run. Knocked me down on the bed and started kissing me all over my back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.