Assistants - Cover

Assistants

by GalTab

Copyright© 2020 by GalTab

BDSM Sex Story: In the not so distant future, the State makes sure people pay their debt. If not, your debt may be sold to another. This is the story of one such couple. A CRP tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Slow   .

Part 1

Begin...

I’m exhausted most of the time since my husband and I went through the system. We were lucky, having only spent four days with Human Services. Our debt was low, and with minimal negotiations we were able to be purchased by a middle aged couple. Mr and Mrs Cooper live in a nice 4 bedroom apartment in downtown Central City. They both work from home, although Mr Cooper spends many late nights at the club they own. Mrs Cooper had been managing employees but now, with Scott’s help, has more free time.

I often think about our previous life, but that horrific day, September 17th 2062 always raises its ugly head. That’s the day Scott decided to try manually driving the car. He knew better, but when the navigation system failed he was sure he could get us home in manual mode. The accident left 3 other cars badly damaged, but at least nobody was badly hurt. Being newly married with few credits saved, we couldn’t pay the 100,000 credit fine, or the additional 160,000 credits for damages and medical bills. That one mistake is costing us 7 years of servitude.

It’s been 5 days, and we’re settling into a routine. Up at 6 most days, showering, then cleaning the house and getting breakfast ready before waking the Cooper’s at 7:30. We’re thankful for the culinary programming because neither of us cooked much before, and usually ate prepared meals, or ate out. Mr and Mrs Cooper pre-programmed both of us with their favorite meals after purchasing our debt.

Although I know more about cooking than ever, I find it hard getting used to the lack of information through my corneal implant. Where once the world data bank was only a thought away, now only my immediate surroundings, and what’s shared by Mr and Mrs Cooper are available to me.

My implant flashed the time. My daydreaming has put me behind, and I have five minutes before I wake up the Cooper’s. I hurry to finish prepping the ingredients for the omelets just as Scott steps into the kitchen and says...

“How’d you sleep Rebecca?”

“Good, you?”

“Good too, hurry with the coffees, I have to go.”

Scott finished pouring the cups and put them on the tray with the carafe, then he picked it up and held it for me. I wiped my hands and spun around, took the tray and gave Scott a peck on the cheek. As I walked out, Scott turned on the oven and continued breakfast where I had left off.

While walking down the hallway toward the master bedroom, my display flashed, and the two minute timer began its countdown. I pause at the door, peek in and see they’re both still asleep. I tiptoe into the room and stand next to the bed. I put the tray on the nightstand and wait patiently as my counter ticks down. I reach down and pull up my stockings, then tug the hem of my uniform down. I know trying to pull it down enough to cover my stocking tops is futile, but I’m still not used to wearing this little french outfit. Finally I adjust my lace cap and got ready.

At exactly 7:30 my implant flashed and I begin to whisper...

“Sir, Ma’am”

“Sir, Ma’am”

Then slightly louder I say...

“Sir, Ma’am!”

Mrs Cooper awoke, turned over and snuggled up to Mr Cooper, then closed her eyes and whispered...

“Five more minutes.”

I stood, just as I have twice before and waited. It’s amazing how slow time goes by when you’re watching the clock. I could smell bacon drifting in from the kitchen. It smells so good, and Mr Cooper stirred as if he noticed it too. With three minutes left I decide to bring up todays schedule. It comes up on my corneal display...


7:30 Wake up

10am Mr Cooper. Call advertising agency.

11am Mr Cooper. Meet Mr Taylor for a lunch meeting.

11:30am Mrs Cooper. Meet Julia Benson downtown.

2pm Mr and Mrs Cooper. Office.

4pm Begin prepping dinner.

5:30pm Dinner

8pm Mr Cooper. DJ interview.


The clock got my attention and I watched the seconds pass by. When it gets to exactly 7:35 I whisper...

“Sir, Ma’am.”

Then louder...

“Sir, Ma’am!”

Mr Cooper rolled over and stretched. He patted Mrs Cooper hip and pulled the covers back exposing his naked body. He swung his legs off the bed and sat up, then reached for his coffee and took a sip. He slowly woke up as I stood only a step away.

Mrs Cooper began stretching as she woke up. She sat up in bed, the sheet falling away, exposing her to the waist. Her breasts hung free as she raised her knees and bent forward. Mr Cooper stood with barely enough room to step past me, his cock brushing against me as he walked to the bathroom.

“Coffee” Mrs Cooper said.

I pick up the cup and leaned across the bed, holding the cup for her, saying...

“Your coffee Ma’am.”

She pushed her hair back over her shoulder and took the cup. Holding it with both hands, she sipped. I stood up and waited while she had several more sips of coffee. Then she held the cup toward me. I took the cup and placed it onto the tray. After a moment she said...

“Get my robe and slippers.”

“Yes Ma’am.” I said, and walked to the closet.

I got her favorite robe and slippers, and walk back to the bed and stand. When she’s ready, she scoots to the edge of the bed and stands. She is naked, and as I held the robe up, she turned around and sliped her arms into the robe. When she turns again, I slip down to my knees and tie her robe closed. I hold her slippers to her feet and she holds the top of my head for balance, and slips her feet into them. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed. She takes quite awhile to wake up, so while still kneeling, I pick up her coffee cup and hold it up for her. She took it and sipped again. Then while looking at me, she reached out, straightened my lace cap, then pulled some of my hair forward, twisting it around her fingers before letting it fall across my cheek.

I remain kneeling as she sips her coffee. Her robe hangs to the side of her thighs, and with her legs slightly parted I can see her pussy. I’m still not used to someone disregarding their nakedness in front of me, as if it didn’t matter, much like someone would ignore the presence of a pet.

A naked Mr Cooper comes back from the restroom and stands beteeen Mrs Cooper and myself. Each foot is straddling my left thigh where I kneel. His hip is almost touching my face and I’m staring directly at his cock. He sips his coffee, then puts it down on the tray and sits next to her on the edge of the bed. He puts his arm around her and pulls her close, and she rests her head on his shoulder.

I can see his coffee cup is almost empty. Often he refills the cup himself, but I decide to ask...

“Sir, may I refill your cup?”

He lifts his cup and sips, then holds it out, saying...

“Sure, both.”

“Yes Sir.”

I take the decanter and refill both his, and her cups as they held them. When I had finished I ask...

“Sir, Ma’am, if there’s nothing else, may I please be excused to help in the kitchen?”

“Sure, go, we’ll be in shortly.”

“Thank you Sir.”

I stood and walked back to the kitchen where Scott is just finishing cutting up fresh fruit. He’s already prepped everything else and we only have to wait for Mr and Mrs Cooper to come in. Scott pours me a cup of coffee and tops his off while we wait.

Finally at 8:07 the Coopers walk into the breakfast room. I immediately pour each of them orange juice, then fill their cups with fresh coffee. They’re both wearing robes now and Mrs Cooper is thumbing through her epad. I go into the kitchen and bring their starters. A small bowl of mixed fruit with a little yogurt. Scott and I make their omelets together and plate it with bacon. After 15 minutes I clear their starter dishes and bring their breakfast. Scott and I relax in the kitchen and wait.

At 8:40 I’m messaged to run a bath for Mrs Cooper. I acknowledge, even though shes alerted that I’ve viewed it. I tell Scott I have to go, and go to the master bath. It’s quite large and takes 15 minutes to fill it up. I add her favorite bubbles and oils. No sooner than turning off the water I hear footsteps coming into the restroom. Mrs Cooper walks up to the tub and looks in. Then she steps out of her slippers. She pulls the tie on her robe, then lets it fall off her shoulders to the floor. As I’m picking up her robe and slippers, she steps to the toilet and sits. While I’m hanging the robe on a hook and the slippers out of the way, she sits naked on the toilet and pees. I hear her finish and after a few seconds she says...

“Ok, I’m done.”

I step to her and kneel in front of her. I pull several sheets of toilet paper off the roll, then, as she spreads I gently pat her dry. As soon as I drop the paper, she stands and walks to the tub. She steps into the bubble bath as I flush and stand up. While washing my hands the shower turns on which means Mr Cooper will be here momentarily. Just as I’m drying my hands he walks in. As he walks toward the shower he pulls his robe off. I try to catch up to him but it hits the floor before I can catch it. I pick it up just as I had Mrs Cooper’s and hang it next to hers.

I busy myself, or at least try to look busy while Mrs Cooper lies in the tub of bubbles relaxing. She takes the longest baths ever. In the last five days we’ve been with them I swear she’s spent ten hours bathing. Mr Cooper is quite different though. He’s in and out of the shower in ten minutes or less. But occasionally he climbs in the tub with his wife for an evening bath.

While waiting on the two bathing I wonder what Scott’s doing. I miss our marriage and just because we’re together, it’s not the same. I bring up his status...


CRP: Mr & Mrs Allan Cooper CRP Name: Bob EOT: 6-Y 11-M 26-D Gender: Male Age: 24 Weight: 174 Lbs Height: 5’11 Waist: 34 Marital Status: CRP Pause Location: Breakfast Room

Cock size: 6 Sexual Orientation: Hetero Other: Anal Virgin Switch: 29986756 Mode: Off (Options: Off-On-Lust)

Last Orgasm: 6-D 17-H 2-M Arousal Level: 1%

Triggers: Freeze, Heel, Follow, Kneel, Present, Masturbate, Suck, Lick, Fuck, Clean Options: Culinary


I’ll never get used to the extent of detail given for servants. All I really wanted was his location. I’ll have to spend some time going through the help menu. I used to call my mother at least twice a week. It’s been twelve days and I miss her so much. I try again to access her...

--------- History -------- Parents

Father: Andrew A Stevens Mother: Elizabeth R Stevens

Siblings: 2

*** Further Access Denied ***

Current Responsible Party

CRP: Allan / Janis Cooper CRP: Human Services CRP: Scott A. Burns (Paused) CRP: Andrew A. Stevens (N/A)

*** Further Access Denied *** ----------- End -----------

It’s ridiculous that everything’s blocked once you’re registered with Human Services. I hope Mr and Mrs Cooper understand and allow me some type of outside communication.

The shower shuts off and I immediately grab a towel off the heated rack. I open it and meet Mr Cooper as he steps out of the shower. He stands while I dry his back then his chest and arms. I run the towel through his hair drying it as best I can with a towel. Finally, while standing behind him I get down and begin drying his butt and legs. Then as I get to his ankles, he turns around and I start drying up his legs. When I get to his crotch I dry around his cock and balls. I push the towel between his legs drying under his balls and notice his cock twitch. As I kneel, I dry his cock, then his pubes, then begin drying his stomach. His cock is now hard and I try to pay no attention to it. A moment later I hear Mrs Cooper say...

“Allan? Did Becca get you hard?”

“Yeah, I guess she did. You know how it is with a kneeling bitch at your feet.” Laughing

I squirmed with them talking about me as if I couldn’t hear.

Mrs Cooper laughed and said...

“You may as well have her finish what she started. Laughing again.

Oh no, please just let me do my job and dry you off I think to myself. But in the time it takes to think it, Mr Cooper grabs a hand full of hair on each side of my head and pulls me into his crotch. I’m falling forward off balance and have to grab his thighs. As his cock pushes against my face just under my nose, he says...

“Suck it Becca!”

I open my mouth and he jabs a few times getting his cock into my mouth. I lock my lips around his cock and begin sucking. He finally eases up on his grasp and lets me begin sucking his cock. I’m still holding his thighs and sucking his cock in and out. I get a rhythm going and rock back and forth, his cock sliding in and out easily. Eventuality he’s only lightly holding my head and letting me suck him at my own pace. His cock is larger than Scott’s by both length and girth so it’s not as comfortable to suck as it tends to stretch my jaw open wider. As I suck him I hear him say...

“Who are you meeting with this afternoon?”

“Julia, she’s finally getting some time off so we’re going to do lunch and some shopping.” Mrs Cooper explained.

“Ah, that should be fun. When did she get back in town?” He asked.

“Last week, but she’s been busy till today.”

I could feel Mr Cooper’s cock getting harder and I use my tongue to help him. Hoping to hurry him along. But with them carrying on a conversation might delay him.

“Tell her I said hello. Is Dave with her?”

“Yeah, but like always, he’s working till late.” She said.

“Yeah, he needs help. He just doesn’t know it.”

“You’ve tried to tell him. How’s Becca doing there?”

“She’s ok, not as good as Ellie was. Ellie gave great head.”

Damn, I tried harder. Sucking harder and tightening my lips around his cock more. A little deeper. I think I give great blow jobs and nobody ever complained before I thought.

“Yeah, well Ellie sucked you about a thousand times too!”

“That’s true, but Ellie was good from the start!”

Again I doubled my efforts to suck him better. Adding some enthusiasm as best I could considering I was sucking a cock I didn’t want to suck at all.

“You can always take her back in for programming. They offered a oral package you know.”

I cringed at the thought and again tried harder to suck him different ways, trying to figure out what he’s looking for.

“I know, and I considered it but I thought, how bad could she be at sucking cock, hell, she was married and 24 yrs old.”

Now I’m sucking harder and faster than ever before. I’m trying my best to make him happy, what more could he want?

“If I was you I’d take her back. Besides, I wasn’t that impressed when she licked me off a few days ago either. Bob did a better job than she did.”

“I know what you mean.” He mumbled.

I am almost in tears. I’m not supposed to be an expert at this, I went to college for design not sucking cock, I thought!

“I’ll be downtown, want me to drop her off while I’m at lunch? I can pick her up on my way home after shopping.”

“How long does it take to add an oral package?” He asked.

“Only about 30 minutes. That’s what it took to add the culinary program.”

Again I sucked for all it was worth. I even added some light moaning trying to sound like I was enjoying it. And shit, Mrs Cooper is the first pussy I’ve ever licked, and I was kind of grossed out doing it, I thought...

“Well, she’s gotten better the last few minutes, but you know, it wouldn’t hurt to add the programming just to speed things up.” He said.

“Yep, couldn’t hurt. If she’s that bad at sucking cock, why don’t you just flip her switch and fuck her?”

“I probably should. Hey make sure throating is part of the package. Ellie was great at throating and Becca here hasn’t gotten half my cock in her mouth once!”

Oh no, is that what he wants. I’ll throw up, a guy pushed in too far once and I spit up. There’s no way that’s ever going to work.

“That’s part of the package.” Mrs Cooper said.

Oh no, I start sucking Mr Cooper’s cock deeper, trying to see how deep I can manage without gagging. Each time it hits the back of my throat I have to pull back not to choke.

Suddenly I gasp and feel dizzy. My nipples begin to sting and a wave of warmth flows through me. One of them had flipped my switch on. I force myself to suck Mr Cooper’s cock into my throat one last time when he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me off his cock. I’m still gasping as he spun me around, then pushed me over at the waist saying...

“Grab your ankles Becca!”

I reach down and grab my ankles as Mr Cooper grabs a hip and yanks the velcro tab at the back of my panties and they fall to the floor between my feet. I feel his cock slide between my slit, then as it lines up, it’s shoved into me. I’m already slippery wet and it doesn’t stop pushing in till he’s pressed against my ass. Then he starts thrusting in and out and I’m sure he’s only trying to finish off. While Mr Cooper’s fucking me, Mrs Cooper says...

“I’m sure she makes as good a wet hole as the next bitch!”

“Pretty much, but her heels need to be an inch or so higher to line up perfectly.”

“She’s shorter than Ellie, we’ll get her some 6 inch spikes. That should make up the difference.” She said.

He slammed into me hard, then ground it in. I felt his cock throb then pulse as he came. After a moment he pulled back a little and thrust again. After three series of thrusts he stays buried deep and I felt his slight jerks lessen each time. He finally pulled out and let go saying...

“Ok, go ahead and clean me up.”

I got down on my knees and turned to face him. His cock was already softening as I began licking it. I wrapped my hand around it at the base and milked it, seeing droplets of his cum ooze out of his little hole. I continued until nothing more came out, then licked his cock clean. When I felt he would be satisfied, I stood and walked to the sink, turned it on and wet a washcloth with warm water. As I washed Mr Cooper’s cock and wet pubes, he said...

“Yeah, go ahead and take Becca back in today for that oral package and whatever else you need.”

“I’ll call ahead and set it up so I can drop her off on my way.”

I felt my eyes watering and fought to keep myself from crying as I washed Mr Cooper’s cock. Then he said...

“How hard would it be to color her hair the same as Ellie’s? Oh, and get those heels you mentioned.”

Mrs Cooper chuckled and said...

“You know, you can make this one look more like Ellie, but she’s never going to be Ellie.”

“I know, but at least we can do what we can.”

“Well, let’s see how the new oral package works, you might like it even better. As far as the hair goes, I’ll talk to Jenna at the salon. She probably has Ellie’s color on file. I’m not sure if pink will look good with Becca’s skin tone. This one looks like she got more sun.” She said.

“Whatever, just do what you can do.” He said.

I finished wiping down Mr Cooper’s cock and crotch, picked up my panties off the floor and went back to the sink. As I rinsed the washcloth out I could feel his cum oozing from me. I glanced over and watched Mr Cooper walking out to the bedroom. I quickly reached under and wiped my pussy with the warm cloth, cleaning what’s already oozed out. As I looked toward Mrs Cooper, I saw her watching me. When me made eye contact she said...

“When your finished, you can bathe me. I’m done soaking.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

I kept wiping myself, but I was still so wet that my own juices kept flowing, washing Mr Cooper’s cum out as I stood. It was frustrating because he had left my libido switch on, and my body kept producing fluids as fast as I could wipe.

Finally I gave up and walked to the corner tub where Mrs Cooper was lying back in the built in lounge. The air bubbles were still coming up, but the bubble were beginning to disappear. She was relaxing with her eyes closed when I took a fresh washcloth and began washing her with body wash. She raised her leg and rested her foot on the side of the tub, making it easier for me. About halfway through bathing her, she finally spoke, saying...

“Don’t take what my husband said upset you. He had a crush on Ellie and misses her. You’ll be fine when he gets used to you.”

I couldn’t look at her and felt embarrassed. I was surprised she noticed I was upset, and still felt uncomfortable with how open I could be with her. I continued washing her but answered...

“Thank you Ma’am, I really I’m trying to please him.”

I looked at her briefly out of the corner of my eyes. She was looking me over and staring at my cleavage exposed from the low cut dress.

“Your nipples are still hard.”

“Yes Ma’am, I’m sorry.” I said.

She was quiet for a moment and I continued washing her feet. Suddenly I felt my libido switch turn off and took a deep breath. Then she said...

“I see my husband left your switch on. Becca, if that happens again, you may come to either of us and let us know. Just say, you’re tripped, we’ll know what you mean.”

I felt relieved, and that one comment helped relax me. She still petrified me, but maybe she would wouldn’t be as difficult as I had thought.

“Thank you Ma’am.” I responded.

I felt my tension ease from being switched, even 10 minutes is enough to get your heart pounding unnecessarily. I finished washing Mrs Cooper almost everywhere, then she spread her knees and I washed between her thighs and crotch. When I finished and stood up in the tub and I used the sprayer to rinse her down. I was pleased she didn’t want her hair washed this morning. I had just helped her wash and dry it last night before they went to dinner.

After drying Mrs Cooper I followed her into the bedroom. Mr Cooper was dressed and sitting in a chair with Scott on the floor tying his shoes. She was naked and standing at her dresser rummaging through a drawer.

Scott finished and stood, he looked at me, and I knew he had seen or heard everything that had happened in the restroom. We both stood waiting as Mr Cooper stood and walked toward the bedroom door saying...

“Bob, come to my office and sit in on this conference call.”

“Yes Sir.” Scott responded.

Scott gave me a worried look then followed Mr Cooper. It’s 9:50 and the first business appointment is scheduled for 10:00. I went to the linen closet for clean sheets, and while Mrs Cooper dressed I busied myself making their bed. I’m not used to changing sheets daily, previously, I changed them weekly unless they needed it. I’ve been here five days and this is my fifth time changing their sheets.

When I finished the bed, I found Mrs Cooper sitting at her dressing table putting on her makeup. I asked her...

“Ma’am, if there is nothing else, may I please be excused?”

“Yes, but be ready to leave in forty five minutes. We’ll be going to HS so no need to dress.”

“Yes Ma’am.” I said, then walked to my room.

I sat on my bed thinking. I’ve tried hard to adjust to my new life but it’s so different than I imagined. After a short break I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, then lean against the counter to drink it. I’ve been thinking about everything I heard Mr and Mrs Cooper saying.

Mr Cooper and Scott having finished the conference call were getting ready to go. I heard Mr Cooper tell Scott to meet him at the front door in five minutes. Scott made a quick bathroom trip, then I walked with him toward the front door. We stopped in the hallway short of the foyer. He said Mr Cooper had made plans for the entire day and wasn’t sure when he would be back. We tentatively made plans to eat together late. Scott abruptly turned and walked to the foyer. From down the hall we spoke until he knelt at his circles exactly five minutes after being told.

I knew Scott couldn’t speak once he knelt, but I stood for a moment to look at him. Just as I only have two styles to wear, it’s the same for him. He used to enjoy wearing some color and for the last few years kept a short beard, giving him a slightly rugged and masculine look. It was quite sexy really, or at least I thought so. Now, he only has the black slacks and white shirt, black shoes, socks and belt. Or an all white chefs outfit. Our laser hair removal has taken care of all except our head hair, Scott’s beard is now history and that once rugged and sexy face is now silky smooth.

With twenty minutes left I go to the bathroom, then make last minute checks of myself to get ready. It takes me some time to fix my hair where Mr Cooper had messed it up earlier. I take my panties from my little pocket and put them back on. I’ve never and would have never owned Lady Quick Lingerie. Only sluts and whores shop there. Who would ever need lingerie, even panties or thongs with quick release velcro straps. These panties hide less than my previous business card.

With one minute to go, I walk toward the front door. Scott is gone and I kneel in my circles next to his. I’ve learned to hate these circles even though you see them everywhere. The standard 5 inch ring with 27 inch spread is what you mostly see, but occasionally you see the wider 32 inch spread and some have arrows depicting direction. The ones I hate the most are the diamond shapes. Those have 4 diamond shaped markers for your knees, feet and forehead, and you must keep your hands behind your back. I’ve only seen those at government offices. I’ve seen a few 321 circles, but at least there’s somewhere to put your hands. My clock now reads exactly 11:07, so I look forward at the focus points across from me and wait.

I hear Mrs Cooper in the house milling about. The appointment to meet her friend is at 11:30, so we’ll be leaving soon.

At 11:15 Mrs Cooper still hasn’t come to leave. I can hear her talking on her phone now and then, so I assume something important came up.

Then at 11:23 a notification popped up with a calendar update. I immediately bring up the calendar.


7:30 Wake up

10am Mr Cooper. Call advertising agency.

11am Mr Cooper. Meet Mr Taylor for a lunch meeting.

12:15pm Mrs Cooper. Meet Julia Benson downtown.

2pm Mr and Mrs Cooper. Office.

4pm Begin prepping dinner.

5:30pm Dinner

8pm Mr Cooper. DJ interview.


I see the schedule has changed and now Mrs Cooper’s meeting has been pushed back by 45 minutes. That means we may not be leaving for another 30 minutes. With the change in schedule I begin to stand up. Before I get both knees off the floor the 5 second timer begins counting down. I quickly drop back into place, and swallow hard remembering what happens when the timer hits zero.

I knelt perfectly still and wait. I bring up Scott’s location and see he’s sitting inside Mr Cooper’s car in a restaurant parking lot, and Mr Cooper is inside for his lunch meeting.

Finally at 12:15 I hear Mrs Cooper coming. She has a very distinctive walk and the clicking of her heels are rhythmic. When she’s in the foyer she says...

“What are you doing?”

I wasn’t sure what she meant exactly, but answered...

“I am waiting to leave as directed, Ma’am.”

“I said we were going to Human Services, so there’s no reason to dress.”

“Yes, that’s why I didn’t change into the party dress, Ma’am.”

I was almost trembling, wondering what I had done wrong.

“Becca, have you not read the Human Services Handbook?”

“Sorry, not completely Ma’am.”

Mrs Cooper began mumbling to herself as she typed something on her phone. Then she said...

“You have 60 seconds to strip before we leave.”

It took a moment to sink in. I wasn’t sure I heard her right until the 5 second timer started. When it hit 3 seconds I glanced at Mrs Cooper. She gave me a knowing look, then smiled. At 2 seconds I panicked and began tearing at my clothes. My timer reset to 55 as I yanked at every velcro fastener and pulled the dress off, tossing it aside. My heels went flying across the floor and I tore one of my stockings as I pulled then off. I one handedly pulled at the velcro of my panties and ripped them off. As my knees dropped back onto their circles I was trembling. I looked back up at her as my timer ticked down to 4. Mrs Cooper glanced at my hair and I remembered my hat. I reached up and yanked it off my head and threw it to the side. I saw the timer switch to 0 as I knelt before her.

“See? Now you’re ready to go aren’t you.” She said.

My lower lip was quivering as I answered...

“Yes Ma’am, now I’m ready.”

She turned to the door, patted her thigh and said...

“Follow me.”

I stood as she opened the door. I followed her naked, just as I was when they brought Scott and I here five days ago. I walked behind her to the elevator, and stood behind her as she waited.

Mrs Cooper was wearing business casual. Her skirt hung a few inches above her knees and her blouse shimmered in the sunlight coming in through the window at the end of the hall.

The door opened, and a well dressed man stepped left to make room for us. Mrs Cooper stepped inside and I followed her in, then stepped to her right and slightly behind her. As the doors closed the man said...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.