Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After my amazing night as a courtesan with Catherine, I slept really soundly, and only woke up in the middle of the afternoon when I became aware that there were two naked people in my bedroom, sitting together on the end of my bed, stroking my body. I was so deeply asleep that it took me a couple of minutes to wake up enough to focus – at first I recognised Richard, then looked again and saw that it was the lovely Florence was sitting there grinning at me. And I didn’t have to be fully awake to spot that Florence was flushed with a very recent orgasm and that Richard’s cock had spunk and cum dripping from it!

“Hello sleepyhead!” Richard laughed. “Florence wanted to wait until you woke up, but in the end we couldn’t wait any longer, and so I interviewed her and find that she will make a perfect tenant for this flat – only due to shortage of beds, she is going to have to share a bed with either you or me! And we have decided that, to be fair, we will take turns, although when we are feeling energetic, we might all sleep in one bed – hope that makes you happy?”

“Please say yes babe,” chuckled Florence, “because the prospect of worshipping your beautiful body whilst being fucked by Richard’s gorgeous cock is my idea of perfect heaven.”

“This is Richard’s house, so if he is happy to have two nymphomaniacs as bed guests, then I can think of nothing nicer than waking up with you two gorgeous people beside me.”

“Good!” said Richard, “That’s decided. Now, before I forget, you need to phone Tanja, she rang about lunchtime.”

I took my phone and called the agency – Tanja picked up immediately and squealed, “Darling girl, you are a star, Catherine has already called and made a booking for later this month – she is coming to London with a lesbian girlfriend, and so I have booked you and Jo, with whom you clearly enjoyed the photoshoot, to spend the whole night with them. As you will clearly get no sleep and are expected to play all night, I have agreed a special rate of £5,000 for each of you.

Now, do my spies tell me correctly that the lovely Florence, who we have heard much about but never yet seen, has finally agreed to give up her hotel work and come to stay with you and Richard?”

I laughed and said, “Right as ever Tanja. In fact, she is sitting on the side of my bed at the moment, making a puddle on the carpet where Richard’s spunk is running out of her greedy cunt! They couldn’t even be bothered for me to wake up before fucking like rabbits!” Florence stuck her tongue out at me and I grinned.

“Good,” Tanja replied, “about bloody time. Anyhow, you can tell her that the agency is getting so many requests for girls that Piotr and I have decided to take on two more girls, Florence as well as Louise from the sex shop. Tell Florence she is to be at the Clinic at 11 am tomorrow for tests. And I have decided to hold a Czech Girls Orgy on Saturday night at my house – there will be five girls, you, Florence, Louise, Johanna and me. Richard & Piotr will be there, together with a few of our top male clients- probably about 8-10 of them, so you girls will have to fuck hard to satisfy them all. 8 o’clock till 2 am – Richard will bring you, wear your sexiest outfits. And if Florence and Louise give a good account of themselves, the agency will take them on and they will be working the following week. And by the way, you’ll each get £1,400 each for the party. Bye!”

When I told Florence the good news, she flung her arms around my neck and pressed her lovely breasts against me. Richard said loudly, “Would you two stop doing that – another two minutes and I will have to stick my cock in one or other of you! Why don’t you go and bathe together and I will organise a meal for us – see you downstairs in about an hour.”

Florence and I spent a wonderful time in the bath together, stroking and sucking each other – Florence told me what a wonderful time she had had with Richard whilst I was asleep – she had never had a lover whose cock utterly filled her cunt and pressed against the top of her cervix. Whilst she was telling me about this, we were busy playing with each other and very soon she had inserted two fingers into my cunt and her thumb up my arse and in less than a minute I was sobbing and hanging onto her as a gorgeous orgasm swept over me. No doubt about it, this girl was going to be a star at Tanja’s party!

After we had finished in the bath, we dried each other off and then went down for dinner – we decided that clothes were no longer necessary in a house where sex was the principal occupation – Richard laughed when we told him this but agreed immediately and the three of us spent a lovely naked evening eating, drinking, kissing and stroking each other. But Florence and I decided that Richard needed to start conserving his energy for Saturday’s party, and my lovely Florence and I spent a delicious night in my bed, licking each other from one amazing orgasm to another until we finally fell asleep in each other’s arms in the early hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.