Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Louise and I lay in each other’s arms for several minutes, then she led me to their shower room and we washed and dried each other – I could hardly keep my hands of this lovely girl and told her, as I left carrying my new collection of toys, how wonderful she was and that I would tell Tanja just how erotic she was and the sooner she was a Czech Girl, the better it would be for the agency...

When I got back to the mews flat, there was a message from Richard to tell me to ring Tanja. Tanja told me that I was due at an exclusive boutique hotel in Bayswater at 8pm, my client was a lovely American lawyer who is staying there, her name is Catherine, she would be in the bar wearing a dark blue dress. She would want to have a drink with me first, and, if satisfied, then we would go to her room, at which time she would pay me - £1,700 for 4 hours. The agency had serviced her sister on a recent trip to London and Catherine was keen to meet up – she preferred to be submissive but was not looking for serious punishment. Tanja wished me luck and told me a phone number I was to text “CONFIRM” after arrival to let Tanja know that I was happy to proceed, to text “ENDED” when I left the hotel or “EXTEND +...” if the client wanted extra hours.

At 7.40pm, dressed in my crisp business outfit, wearing killer heels, carrying my shoulder bag containing several of my purchases from earlier in the day, I hailed a taxi for the short ride. The porter at the hotel opened the door as if I was royalty, and I confidently walked in at exactly 8pm and moved straight to the bar area. There were only a couple of people there other than the clearly visible Catherine, who stood up and greeted me warmly, kissing me on both cheeks. The waiter came and placed a glass of dry white wine for me, and then Catherine and I got to know one another. She explained that she travelled a great deal on business and worked ridiculous hours, and so had never had time to form relationships, but had come to realise that she preferred sex with other women, and was really looking forward to spending the evening with me. After ten minutes of chat, Catherine suggested that we move to her room. On the way up in the lift, having sent the text message ‘CONFIRM’, I had decided that I needed to take control, and so as we entered the enormous suite, I put down my bag and asked her if she had a present for me? She quickly opened her briefcase on the sideboard and gave me an envelope of cash, which I put in my bag without checking it. I then told her sharply to undress completely. Quickly the dress came off, revealing superb DD breasts encased in expensive lingerie, stockings and suspender belt but no knickers.

I decided to keep the stern demeanour going. “What do you mean by dressing like some sort of cheap whore – take those ridiculous clothes off.” She responded immediately and was there before me – it took all my will power not to ravage her on the spot. She is only just over five feet tall, with red hair cut with a gamine look. Although she had a slim body, she had these luscious breasts, at least DD, with nipples like bullets when she is aroused, like she is now. And her bush had been waxed, leaving a sweet red landing strip. I carried on with my stern lecture at her. “You have chosen to employ me as a sophisticated lover and all you can do is greet me like that. Undress me now – then you’ll see how a genuine lover should present themselves.”

She was starting to tremble, either in excitement or fear, but she undid my shirt and skirt, and of course I had worn nothing else. As my skirt slipped to the floor, Catherine moaned in excitement and reached out to massage my breasts and their erect nipples. I slapped her bum hard and snapped, “How dare you – I’m your mistress, I initiate the sex. Get on the bed on your hands and knees and present that magnificent arse to me.” And it is a magnificent arse, as was all the rest of her body, clearly this little lady kept herself in shape. But she responded, and in a few seconds she presented me with a gorgeous view of two perfect globes with her sphincter winking between them. I reached out and grabbed a tube from my bag, and squeezed a generous amount of lube onto my fingers and pushed two of them into her anus.

“No! No, please not there!” she cried out, but it only earned her a hard slap on her bum. I then pushed my fingers back into her and leant forward and, with the other hand, massaged one of her luscious breasts, and whispered, “That’s the thing about being my submissive, you have to take whatever I give you. I am going to give you four hours of ecstasy, but I will give it to you however I decide, and when I am finished with you, you will thank me and come back as often as you can for the delight of submitting yourself to me. Now, be still or I will punish you really hard!”

From the bag, I had removed the steel butt plug and lined it up with the anus and then gradually worked it into her tight little arse. Catherine squealed but, remembering my threat of punishment, she didn’t move away, although she whimpered as the plug gently and slowly stretched her sphincter until finally the cold plug slipped into her, leaving the jewelled end glistening from her bum. “On your back!” I said, and she rolled over, and I could see that there were tears in her eyes from the pain of stretching her arse. I climbed on top of her, my hips straddling hers, and leant forward to lie on her, holding her face in my hands and licking the tears from her cheeks, and kissing her as I did so. After a few seconds, she was frantically kissing me back, begging me, “Please Anna, please take me, I want you so much!”

I sat up and spread her legs apart and put mine between hers so that my cunt was resting on hers, and started to rock to and fro, masturbating her cunt with mine – she moaned and wept with pleasure now, the pressure of the plug in her arse clearly adding to the excitement between her legs. She came quickly, her hips jerking off the bed as I got faster and faster and then I felt my own pleasure erupting in my belly, and grabbed her hair and slammed my cunt against her and cried out, “Now Catherine, now, cum with me, fuck me as hard as you can.” She must have been fucked like this before, because she knew exactly how to bring me to my crisis and within a few seconds of my orgasm, she was screaming with pleasure from her own sopping wet explosion.

A few minutes later we were lying beside each other, my head resting on her lovely breasts, her hand on my cunt with two fingers inside me gently stroking me, her other hand stroking my hair whilst she whispered how much she loved me as her mistress. She told me that she came to London about once every two weeks, and had tried a number of different escorts on those visits, but no-one had given her as much pleasure as I had. After a few more minutes of chatting, I decided it was time to move on, and I reached out and pulled the double ended dildo out of my bag – Catherine gasped and said nervously, “Are you going to get all of that in me?”

I laughed and said, “Only half! But with the other half in me, we will have an amazing time. So, open your legs!”

She did, and I spread lube into her cunt and onto the dildo, then slowly eased the dildo into her – she moaned gently, but it was a noise of sexual pleasure, not pain. Once half of it was in her, I straddled her and started to slide the other half up me, until I could feel the tip at the top of my cunt. As soon as I was there, I pressed the button in the middle of the dildo and a deep vibration started and within seconds, we were wrapped around each other and both squealing with delight as wave after wave of orgasm wracked us – it was truly sensational, without having to move, it was as intense as being fucked by a gross cock. By the third or fourth orgasm, I could sense pressure building up in a novel way and suddenly I squirted all over Catherine’s body and face – she squealed with laughter and pleasure. I turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of our cunts, then wrapped my arms around her and we rolled together and spread the juices over each other’s bodies.

Catherine kissed me intensely and asked, “Tanja told me that you were new with the agency, but presumably you had a lot of escorting experience when you lived in Prague?”

I laughed and decided to admit the truth. “Before today, I have had several sexual partners, but this is the first time anyone has ever paid me to pleasure them – does that shock you?”

Catherine laughed as she stroked and kissed me. “No, not shock, if truth be told, it delights me. But we need to celebrate that.” She rolled to the side of the bed and picked up the phone and ordered champagne from Room Service. While we waited, we lay on the bed stroking and fondling each other – Catherine has truly magnificent breasts which I sucked voraciously – then after a few minutes, there was a knock at the door, and before I could move or speak, Catherine called out, “Come in!” and a young waitress calmly walked into the room – with Catherine and I lying naked in each other’s arms on the bed.

“Thank you, Florence,” said Catherine to the girl as she arranged the champagne and glasses on the bedside table. “This lovely girl is Anna – I’m sure you’ll be seeing her around her quite a lot. Next time I’m here, I’ll arrange to book you to come and spend the night in a glorious threesome.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.