Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

It was 10 o’clock the following morning when Tanja rang. “Darling girl, I told you that those pictures would create an immediate demand. Are you available for a four-hour booking tonight? The client is in one of our top boutique hotels in Knightsbridge – Tom the concierge regularly sends us high-quality customers. The customer is a 45-year old woman, very senior American lawyer over here on business, submissive looking for a strict mistress to dominate her – can you provide that service?”

When I was in Prague I had spent the night with Radka, my former boyfriend’s lover, and she is a dominant and had spent a whole night giving me pain and pleasure with a great variety of toys. Although I have a strapless strap-on and a Rampant Rabbit, I knew I would need more equipment for this booking, but Tanja immediately told me the address of a women’s-only store in North London where I could get everything I needed.

“Ask for Louise and tell her that I sent you – she’ll give you a great service and she’ll put the bill on my account. Let me know when you’ve got them,” said Tanja, “and I’ll send you the directions and the arrangements for tonight.”

I took a taxi to the shop, and following Tanja’s advice, went to the counter where there were two gorgeous women, dressed to kill. The older woman, perhaps in her 30s, was in a one-piece latex body, containing magnificent large breasts, and having shoulder-length red hair. The other girl, barely 20 I should think, was blonde with superb bell-shaped breasts and just wearing a latex tube top and latex mini hot pants and knee-high patent boots with 5” heels – I almost creamed myself just looking at her and when she turned out to be Louise, I could feel my fanny going damp immediately. The advantage of a women’s only shop and staff was that I could speak totally frankly and once Louise heard that I worked for Tanja, she understood immediately what I wanted. Although she was young, she was totally relaxed about discussing sexual options and techniques. She gathered up about a dozen toys, vibrators and strap-ons, then led me to a changing room and told me to undress so I could try them on. She was great – she immediately admired my body and asked what I was planning to do with my client. I explained that I wasn’t too sure as I was relatively inexperienced.

“Tell you what,” she said, “would you be more comfortable if I was naked too? That will make it easier if we want to try the toys out on each other.” Louise didn’t actually wait for an answer, she immediately pulled her tube over her head and unzipped her hot pants and dropped them to the floor – her pussy must have been waxed within the last couple of days, it was silky smooth, a fact I identified as I moved up to her and stroked her cunt whilst slipping my tongue into her mouth. I had a moment’s hesitation if I had misjudged her willingness to make love, but in two seconds her hands were on my bum and she pulled our naked bodies tightly against each other, breast to naked breast. We kissed passionately for 30 seconds or so, then she whispered, “I can see why Piotr and Tanja chose you, you are going to be a total star with Czech Girls. Just so you know, I have been waiting to be one of their girls for nearly two years, because Tanja decided I was too young to work with their clients, but when I am 21 next month, they are going to let me be one of their girls – it would be so wonderful if we got to work together! Now,” she said, “let’s get you some lovely equipment, but before you leave, I am going to feast on that beautiful cunt of yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.