Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The following day I went to the clinic - I had been regularly to one in Prague and was used to the procedure – they told me I could pick up the test results the following day. Sure enough, Tanja was standing waiting for me when I came out of the clinic, and she decided immediately that we would have lunch together before hitting the shops.

No sooner had we sat down and ordered than Tanja grinned and said, “So now you know!”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You know that Richard is my fairy godfather and that I owe him everything and that he and I love fucking each other and now you are worried that I will be upset because you spent all last night fucking each other!”

“How did you know that – did he tell you?”

“Certainly not! Two reasons I know that – firstly you have got that lovely post-intercourse glow which you can only get from prolonged fucking; and secondly, if I had been in your place, I would have done exactly the same.” She reached out and squeezed my hand. “Darling Anna, our Richard has amazing sexual stamina, more than enough to fill both our cunts with limitless sperm. The only time I would ever be upset with you would be if you became jealous and tried to stop us sharing this amazing lover. Other than that, you and I are two of the luckiest women in London, and we will continue to share the loveliest cock we know – agreed?”

I picked up her hand and kissed it. “I am soooo happy that I found him and equally happy that I have found you,” I said tenderly.

So, after lunch, dear Tanja took me around a selection of clothing shops in Kensington and Knightsbridge – I had imagined that she would get me to buy from sex shops, but in fact she mainly selected high-class lingerie and swimwear and two or three sexy party frocks – as she said, the object was to make me suitable for high-flying businessmen and women (she explained that they were starting to acquire several female clients – top modern businesswomen didn’t have time to have relationships and liked the freedom to have a night of sexual release with no ongoing commitment). I told her that I was utterly bi-sexual and would be very happy to have women of any age as clients – even at the mention of the idea, I could feel my pants dampen in excitement.

When we had finished shopping – I could hardly manage all the bags of lovely things we had acquire, Tanja had purchased them all and said would expect me to pay the agency for them out of my first fee. When she dropped me off back at Richard’s mews, she said that there would be another escort at the photoshoot the next day – she had just joined the agency and was also bi-sexual, so Tanja wanted some pictures of the two of us together to create a bi-sexual profile to show interested clients.

The next day, I went to the clinic to pick up my medical certificate which, naturally, was totally clean. From there, I went to the studio bringing a selection of the sexiest clothes from the previous day. Inside, Tanja had arrived and introduced me to the camerawoman – a very petite redhead wearing just a pair of loose fitting dungarees and trainers, the dungarees doing nothing to hide or constrain a splendid pair of tits, and so baggy that her bare bum was clearly visible looking down from above! Tanja, who was only wearing a thin summer frock which was totally transparent and therefore very erotic, introduced Daisy, the camerawoman, and explained that she was the top erotic camerawoman in London. Just then a lovely tall young woman swept into the studio, wearing a raincoat, which I thought odd on such a hot and sunny day. She excitedly kissed Tanja and Daisy – Daisy responded greedily and the two women groped each other, then she turned to me and smiled sweetly as she crossed the room towards me. By the time she reached me and wrapped me in tight embrace, she had dropped the raincoat on the floor to reveal that, other than thigh-length red leather boots, the raincoat had been her sole article of clothing.

“Hello Anna, you are so fuckable, I am really excited to be working with you today. Tanja told me you would be willing to partner me as a duo, I am so excited as I have never worked with another woman before, and certainly never with anyone as erotic as you. Bye the way, I’m Johanna, but everyone calls me Jo.”

Tanja said to her, “Jo, did you come all the way dressed like that?”

“Of course,” she replied, “It was too hot to put more clothes on. Anyhow, it was effective, I took it off for the taxi driver and he let me off the fare!”

Everyone laughed at her sheer nerve – as I came to know as we worked together and became lovers, everyone loved Jo and forgave her all her foibles.

“OK!” said Daisy, “you girls need to get undressed now, then we’ll have some coffee – that way you will get rid of any strap marks on your skin, then we can gradually add clothes as we go along. Tanja, are you going to sort out the make-up for these beauties?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.