Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After a few minutes, Anna draped her gorgeous body around mine in the pool and we kissed deeply as she stroked my body tenderly. “Before I give you my body, I need to let you know that I bullied my lover into showing me the correspondence that you and he have had over the years.”

“Wow!” I replied, “Were you shocked?”

“Darling man, do you think I would be naked in this pool with you if one thing in those letters had shocked me? Quite the opposite, your descriptions of your sexual adventures in London have excited me beyond measure. When I am not with Karol, I lie awake masturbating as I think of some of your activities – I would love to have been with you when you went to Killing Kittens – if I can arrange to come to London, would you take me next time?”

“Of course you could come – my concern would be that with a body like yours, I would never get to be with you – you would be ravished by men and women there!”

Anna looked puzzled. “What does ‘ravished’ mean?” she asked, as she kissed my neck.

“What I am about to do to you, the moment I get your lovely body into bed! Come, let’s go, I can guess that Karol is very shortly going to have that cock of his deep in the lovely Sophie.”

We climbed out of the pool and I grabbed a large towel and dried Anna, then she did the same to me. I then took her hand and called out to Karol and Sophie, “Have a great night – see you in the morning.” We ran upstairs to my bedroom and threw ourselves onto the bed in each other’s arms.

Anna was the complete opposite to Karina and Sophie – those two wonderful girls are rampant sex bunnies, utterly insatiable who take cock and cunt wherever they can get it and for as long as possible – then start all over again.

Having fucked, buggered and been beaten during the evening by Karina and Sophie, on the way home in the taxi I was nervous that I was not going to satisfy the slim gracious beauty who was pressing her delicious body against me. But once we were on the bed, and she was lying beside me gently fondling my balls, I realised that I was in bed with the loveliest of creatures who would respond to gentle lovemaking. After a few minutes, she slipped down the bed, but only so she could lick and bite my nipples. When she tired of that, I was fascinated by her bullet-like nipples atop her small breast (34B she told me later) and she responded with steady moaning as I played with these beautiful tits. Eventually we were just kissing, when she drew back and said, “Would you be upset if I suggest that we made gentle love to each other and then slept together in each other’s arms?”

“That sound divine, darling,” she whispered softly, and that is what we did. We played gently with each other’s bodies, we kissed, I sucked her clitoris, she licked my balls, a couple of times she came into my mouth, and once she squirted all over my face – and in the early hours of the morning, we adopted the spoons position and I slipped my cock right into her cunt – and we fell asleep like that, and woke up six hours later in just the same position.

We woke up because Sophie bounded into our room, her legs, thighs and face totally covered with cum and spunk – the girl had clearly had a memorable night! She bounced onto our bed and started quizzing Anna about how filthy her night had been, but Anna just took her by the hand and led her out of the room, saying, “I’ll tell you in the pool, meanwhile, why don’t you boys make us breakfast?”

I got up and wandered into Karol’s room. He was lying on the bed, his slack cock lying on his thigh, an exhausted grin all over his face. “My God, Sophie is so fucking hot! How was your night with Anna – she’s not as frantic as Sophie or Karina, is she?”

I nodded. “Dear Anna is a total goddess – you are a very lucky man. Anyhow, we have instructions to make breakfast. Do I gather we are off to the country today?”

“We certainly are, and the good news is that I persuaded Sophie to forget her studies for a week and come with us. So there will be five of us – you, me, Anna, Sophie and my over-sexed step-sister!”

We made breakfast and the four of us were sitting eating when young Karina staggered in, looking thoroughly shagged. She had stayed at the club until 3am and then spent the rest of the night with two TSs who plundered her every hole. However, by the time we were ready to leave for the country, Karina was packed and the five of us in the car – Karol driving, Anna in the front, Sophie, Karina and I in the back seat, with me sandwiched between the two scantily dressed girls.

Erotic as that seemed at first, it was clear that Karina’s night of sex had not exhausted her, and she tried continually to undress me and play with my cock. I tried to stop her but she kept trying again and again. Eventually, when we were out on an open country road, Sophie called out to Karol, “Stop the car, there, by that road sign.” The car stopped and Sophie said to Karina, “Out of the car – I want you now!” Both girls got out and Sophie immediately undressed and told Karina to do the same. Karina was so greedy for sex she never asked what was happening and was naked in a few seconds, and Sophie pushed her against the road signpost and quickly put some handcuffs on her so that her arms were locked to the post a couple of feet off the ground with her backside facing the road – she could not escape. Sophie put her own clothes back on and went to the car and came back with a blindfold which she put on Karina, and then fitted a ball gag to silence her frantic complaints.

Sophie then stood in front of Karina and said sternly, “Karina, you are a greedy slut, and not everyone wants to have sex with you every minute of the day. Unless you control your sexual energy during this holiday, we are going to devise more and more severe ways of making your life truly miserable. We are leaving now, and will go to the next town and have some lunch, then come back for you in about two hours’ time. In the meantime, every red-blooded male who passes will doubtless want to use your body in any way imaginable. Goodbye slut!”

The four of us got into the car and drove away, leaving Karina moaning into her gag. In fact, we went 200 yards down the road then parked to wait and see what happened. After a few minutes, a farm vehicle came along with two well-built farm hands on it, who stopped and walked over to the captive girl. Within seconds both of them had dropped their trousers and for the next 20 minutes, took turns fucking and buggering the upturned naked bum which was available to them.

By the time the two young men had finished with her, another farmer had stopped to watch the performance, and when the two farm hands pulled up their trousers and left, the corpulent father took out his cock and fucked Karina, finishing by pulling out at the last minute and splashing his spunk all over her face. No sooner had he driven away than a young woman drove up and, having circled Karina and fondled her exposed cunt, she stripped off all her clothes, and moved forward and stood over Karina’s head and proceeded to piss on her!

Once she had finished abusing Karina and driven off, Sophie said, “OK guys, I think she has been punished enough.” Karol spun the car around and we went back to where the naked girl was kneeling in a crumpled heap, cover with piss and spunk, sobbing loudly. We released her and removed her gag and blindfold, and Anna brought water from the car and we washed the worst of the mess off her, then dried her with a towel and dressed her. Just as Karina was about to get into the car, Sophie spun her round and spoke very sternly to her.

“Karina, if I am expected to spend a week living in the same house as you, you and I need to come to an understanding:-

You are the most sexually excitable person on this trip

You have a body which attracts both men and women, me in particular (Karina looked up in surprise)

However, unless you keep yourself under control and only fuck people who ask to be fucked, I shall personally take you out and tie you naked at the roadside of the main highway and leave you there to be shagged by every truck driver passing by for the rest of the day.

I am desperate to make love to you, so if you keep your greedy hands off Richard and I for the rest of today, you and I will spend tonight becoming lovers. Do you understand me, my fellow nympho?”

Karina looked completely stunned, but nodded her head and whispered, “Yes, Sophie, I want you too!”

The journey proceeded thereafter without incident, and Karina was good as gold. After a few minutes, exhausted by her punishment, she fell asleep and slipped sideways so that her head lay in Sophie’s lap, and Sophie sat there gently stroking her hair. Sophie leant against me and whispered, “Don’t worry, I utterly exhausted Karol last night and he wants to sleep by himself, so you will have my lover Anna again tonight for your delight. Be kind to her, she and I are lovers and I will kill anyone who harms her. And if I get this delicious slut under control tonight, Karina and I will make the following night miraculous for you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.