Sex in Prague - Cover

Sex in Prague

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Richard finally travels to Prague to meet up with his pen friend Karol. He and Karol have spent years sharing their sexual fantasies in letters - now the two of them get to have real experiences

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

I had had a pen pal in Prague for several years, ever since we were teenagers some 10 years before. We had met up in each other’s homes a couple of times when we were younger, but had both been busy at university, and had not met for a while, but now our studies were over, Karol invited me to come and spend the summer with him. Whilst his family had a lovely house in Central Prague, they also had a summer residence in the country some 50 miles in the country. I had never been there, and Karol had told me that it was beautiful, totally private and surrounded by woods, with a swimming lake nearby. Naturally I agreed and duly found myself arriving at Prague Airport.

Karol was there to meet me, and drove me to their town house. He explained that his parents had gone off travelling in America for the summer, but unfortunately his younger sister was going to come and spend the summer in the summer residence, as she had friends who lived near there. I had last met Karina when she was about 11 or 12, and frankly found her a bit of a pest. It was therefore a total surprise when we got to the house to find a stunning lovely 19 year-old, slim, tanned brunette with an elfin haircut. As usual in Prague, greetings consisted of multiple kissing, but it did seem that Karina’s kissing was more intimate and enthusiastic than I expected. However, this was my friend’s younger step-sister, I had to concentrate hard to ensure that my cock did not betray my enthusiasm for her. Karol’s parents had separated when he was very young, and his natural mother disappeared, leaving Karol with his father. After a few years, his father met up with Helena, who was single, although she had a daughter, Karina.

Over the years of our friendship, Karol and I had shared a hobby – sex. We started writing about it to each other in our early teens, but eventually each started to seek out sensual experiences in our own countries. So, I immediately asked Karol what he had planned, and he whispered to wait until Karina was not there. After he had taken me to my room, he told me that his girlfriend, Anna was bringing her friend Sophie that evening and the four of us were going to spend the evening at the best swingers’ club in Prague, Bunkr. Apparently, he and Anna had been going out for several months, and although they had had some great sex together, they had never been to Bunkr together – she was apparently very excited about it!

And apparently she was bringing a Scottish girl who had come to Prague to study and who she knew was definitely keen to party – Karol had not met Sophie but Anna assured him that the two of them had been to an all-girls party recently and they had an amazingly sensual time together.

After dinner, Karina headed out to meet some friends, and Karol and I went to a local bar where we were to meet the girls. We bought drinks and after a few minutes, the two girls arrived – wow! Were they something else. They were both nearly six foot tall plus four inch heels, Anna very slim, small breasts with long blonde hair, Sophie, a gorgeous redhead with a magnificent rack (a 34DD she told me later) and both girls wearing party dresses that virtually covered nothing and were so tight that we knew that they were clearly wearing no underwear! They both greeted us excitedly, kissing us and Sophie immediately whispered to me, “I hear you’re a stud – I really hope so, this club sounds just the place for us to have a hot night!”

Anna came and kissed me and said, “Sorry, I should have warned you about my nympho friend, she’s been excited about tonight for days now. Mind you,” she said, her hand slipping down and stroking my crotch, “Karol has promised me that I can fuck you as often as I like whilst you are here – and judging by this erection, I certainly do want some of this!”

We bought the drinks for the girls and stood around chatting and laughing, all the time both girls were being amazingly tactile – my cock was definitely reacting to their ministrations! The girls were certainly attracting the attention of most of the men in the bar – they were clearly jealous.

Anna emptied her glass and announced, “Enough of this, Sophie and I are already damp and ready to fuck, let’s go guys!” We went out and got a taxi, and after a few minutes, finished up in a non-descript street, outside a battered, unmarked door. Karol took out his phone and called, and after a couple of minutes, the door was opened by a doorman. He looked at Karol’s ID and signalled for us to come in. We went to the reception desk where a handsome middle-aged woman sat – stark naked! Karol greeted her as Petra and passed over money. Petra said, “Nice to see you again, Karol, and I like the look of your friends. Lots of people in tonight so they’ll be lots of action for lovely young women like these. It’s open night so anyone can join in – there are no private rooms tonight.” She gave him a locker key and Karol led us into a unisex changing room.

“OK gang,” said Karol, “Entirely up to you, you can take a robe or a towel to wear, or just be naked from the outset, nothing else is allowed in the Club. What do you want?”

Sophie answered immediately, “As the object of the night is to have as much sex as possible, and we are going to be naked whilst we are fucking, I say we start as we mean to go on.” So saying, she took off her dress and shoes and put them in the locker, and announced, “I’m ready to party, hurry up, you guys!”

We all laughed and in less than a minute we were all naked and the locker shut. As I turned round, Sophie moved against me and seized my erection and said, “My God, Anna, look what you’ve given me – it’s a baseball bat! This is truly going to be a night to remember.”

Sophie took a firm grip on my cock and led our party down the stairs to the bar and stage area. There was a row of banquette seats, the open sides of which faced towards a stage. On the stage was a large bed, and on the bed was a delightful young blonde girl on her hands and knees, and two large black men were pounding her body, one in her upraised cunt, the other in her mouth.

We sat on the seat and almost immediately, a tiny young girl, wearing just a bow tie to indicate she was staff, arrived with champagne and glasses. Anna greeted her as Aneta, and the two chatted in Czech and then Aneta said in English, “Enjoy yourselves tonight – if you’re interested, I am off duty at 10 o’clock!”

Karol and I looked at Anna in surprise, and I said, “She’s surely not available? She can only be 15!”

Now we were seated, Sophie had moved right up against me and was gently masturbating me and I was stroking her amazingly beautiful breasts. “Actually, Richard, Anna and I were at her 18th birthday last Friday, so I can assure you, that if you fancy a tight virgin cunt after 10 o’clock, she is definitely not ‘jail bait’! I slept with her at the weekend and she is ‘sex on legs’.

On the stage the action was getting more and more frantic as the girl being dp’d was getting near to her orgasm, squealing and crying as the guys hammered. Suddenly Karol said, “My God! That’s Karina, my step-sister. But ... but ... She’s a virgin!”

Anna burst out laughing. “Dear Karol, how sweet. All of us in this town have known that Karina is an insatiable nympho and has fucked nearly everyone who has a pulse. In fact, she told me yesterday that she is hoping to have Richard here as she has wanted him for years. You’d better hang onto that cock Sophie, if you don’t want Karina bouncing on it all night!”

We all watched as the two black guys moved round and one lifted her in his arms and eased his cock into her cunt, and the other guy went behind her, spread her bum and pushed his cock up her anus. “OK, that’s enough!” said Anna firmly, “I didn’t come here to watch trollops like Karina being shagged, I came here to be shagged myself. So, either lead me to the playrooms, or I’ll go and find a cock that will give me what I want.” With this, Anna set off to the staircase that led down to the playrooms. Sophie pressed her beautiful globe breasts against me and whispered, “Do you want to fuck me, Richard? I know that I am a blind date, so you don’t have to if you don’t fancy it.”

I reached down and slipped two fingers into her damp cunt. “Wild horses could not stop me from fucking you in the next two minutes – come, I want my cock in your cunt NOW!” Together we ran down the stairs and found ourselves in a corridor lit by low red lights, with a number of rooms leading off it. Some rooms had beds, some cushions and one had a massive collection of BDSM toys and devices. We walked along until we found Karol and Anna already on a bed, Karol on his back and Anna astride him and bouncing furiously. The room had only one bed, but also two large mattresses on the floor and Sophie and I headed for one of them – the other had two middle-aged women giving each other oral sex.

Suddenly Sophie was a little shy, and asked quietly, “How do you want me?”

“My favourite position, lovely girl,” I replied, “Up on your hands and knees – I’ll start by fucking you, but there’s every chance I will move on to your arse.”

She quickly scrambled into place, saying, “That sound perfect to me, though please, please let me swallow your cum!”

I knelt behind her open legs and lined my erection up with her tight little cunt, which was dripping wet already, and pushed myself right up to the hilt. I hadn’t mentioned before, but although my cock is not too thick, it is nearly 10 inches long and most women get enormous pleasure from the fact that the knob, when driven right in, presses against the top of their cervix. It certainly did fully penetrate Sophie and she squealed and begged me to pull out. I had no intention of doing so, and leant back and slapped her bum as hard as I could, then leant against her back and grabbed her splendid tits and played with them whilst slowly fucking her with the full length of my cock.

“Oh please! Oh my God, Richard I can’t!” she squealed, but I carried on pumping and over several minutes the noises slowly changed to “Oh my God I am stuffed, Oh yes, fuck me lover, give it to me, I’m cuming, I am, I’m cuming nooooow!” She fell forwards on her face, and I followed her down so she was still speared as wave after wave of orgasm made her vibrate and squeal with pleasure.

After a couple of minutes she looked over her shoulder and grinned, and asked, “You didn’t cum yet, did you?”

“I nodded and said, “Roll over babe, and I’m going to fuck that lovely arse of yours, and I promise you that once I’ve done that, I will fill your mouth with spunk. Let’s go, lover.” I pulled myself out of her and she rolled on her back. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them so they were up by her ears. Quickly I reached down beside the mattress and grabbed one of the many tubes of lube which were scattered around the room. I squeezed a generous quantity onto her anal ring and gradually worked it up her back passage with two fingers. Her legs started to come down, and I slapped her bum and said sharply, “Hold them open, I am going to spear you so my cock will come right into your mouth!”

Immediately my cock was lined up with her anus, and I pushed my knob and a couple of inches of cock into her. She moaned, but then murmured, “Yes, Richard, put it right up my arse, I want it please!”

I rested my weight against her and slowly my cock slipped into her, inch by inch, spreading her rectum as it went. And then I was fully inserted, and I lay forward and rested my body on her and kissed her gently. “Are you ready to be utterly buggered?” She nodded her head, but looked nervous. “Good girl, I am so looking forward to feeding my spunk into your dirty mouth. Now I am going to take you to heaven.”

I knelt up and started to pump my cock in her, and she groaned with excitement as I got faster and faster, her magnificent tits bounced as the pace rose. She was too out of her mind to realise, but the two women on the adjacent mattress had finished fucking one another, and were now on their hands and knees either side of Sophie and I indicated for them to play with Sophie’s tits, and then both moved forward and sucked and bit her nipples. She opened her eyes in surprise, but only just in time to see Anna’s cunt descending on her mouth, demanding to be sucked. Clearly Karol and Anna had finished, and just then Karol arrived at the orgy, and spready the bum of one of the two women who had joined us, and started to fuck her.

It was everything an orgy should be, with sobbing, whimpering and crying out, and dear Sophie was clearly thrilled to be the centre of so much sexual attention. Not only were the two middle-aged women playing with her tits, but several people had gather around the mattress enjoying the show – an older man had a slim young African girl kneeling in front of him giving him a blow job, a young couple were standing watching, him behind her and he had fingers in her cunt and he was masturbating her, her head was thrown back as he brought her to her climax, and a young man, every square inch of his body shaved, was bent over touching his toes whilst a truly beautiful TS was sodomising him whilst the young man sobbed with pain and pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.