A May Through December Romance - Cover

A May Through December Romance

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charlie fell in love with a much, much older woman. She fell in love with him, too, but then a bit at a time, so did her entire family. Well, almost her entire family. Her son never really cared for Charlie. (Codes to be added as appropriate.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Crime   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism   Violence  

I was fed for only the second time by the amazing duo of Lena and Marta. Damn the luck, too. I’ve been missing out by courting their Mistress and taking her out to eat all the time. I should have been staying home at the estate and dancing in the parlor to the stereo after eating what these two urchins have been cooking up. It won’t be a problem traveling with them, and I let them know that in no uncertain terms.

“I am offering to do the dishes. You two are excellent cooks, more so, probably chefs. I know you also go to school, but you do so from home. I want to tell you, now, in front of God, your Mistress, Gregor, and anyone else listening, if Miss wants you travelling with her, you will. I will make room for you if I have to carry you in a backpack. If you will hug me and promise to feed me forever, I’ll do the dishes.”

They were stunned. They looked at Svetlana, not knowing what to do.

“Hug him and let him do the dishes. It is his house. I will help him. Everything is fine. Go play with the TV in that room.” She pointed to the family room.

We heard Gregor say something from ‘that room’ and one of the girls said, “Someday, Gregor,” then we heard laughing and what sounded like the audible detritus from a video game.

“I love you, Charles Casper. You just showed them that they are more than your kitchen staff but that you admire them for the work they do as your kitchen staff.”

“Funny thing is, Lana, I wasn’t trying to be noble, I just wanted to give the pretty little urchins a break after that wonderful meal. I would have done the same for my own daughters.”

“Interesting concept, that.”

“It’s not like you don’t treat them in the same way. You held their hands in the car on the way to the airport and let them sleep with us the last two nights in strange environs. Same thing any mother would do.” I finished washing the last of the pans and watched her dry it. “Your defense, madame?”

“I have none. They consider themselves the help. I consider them my charges, my responsibility, and yes, Mister Inquisition, my children.”

“There you have it. They are therefore my stepdaughters and since that is too hard to say, my little girls. Done, and done.”

“You are a nut, Mr. Casper.”

“I am your nut, Miss Gasst, and soon to be Missus Casper if you like. Or maybe you could hyphenate, or maybe you could just forget it and save all the trouble of changing your name and just keep yours when you marry me!”

“We will see. I have provided a male heir, a Gasst, for my father, with Ivanya’s assistance. Anya will not be birthing a boy. Willem will not take the reins of our assets. I see you assisting Ivan in doing that. It no longer matters what my last name is. Svetlana Charlie’swoman would be fine, although that would be a silly last name. Charlie’swoman indeed.”

She put the pan down on the counter, laying the dishtowel on top of it and looked up at me in askance, smiling, hands reaching out toward me. I took her in my arms and kissed her soundly, leaning her back a bit.

“Please! There are innocent children present, Miss!” Lena or Marta, Marta – scar on chin, said, laughing.

Svetlana laughed, reached out and drew the giggling young lady into an embrace against us. Marta’s arms wrapped around both of us as far as she could reach.

“You are not an innocent child, Marta. Innocent children to not do the kinds of things you do with your sister, young lady, but you are indeed lovely and precious. I will tell you now, Missy, if you do not want to witness this wonderful man kissing this needy old woman, shut your eyes!” Lana giggled and held the little girl tightly to us. I heard Marta sigh.

“How much did Lena tell you, Miss?”

“Enough to know you would qualify at the lesbian sex Olympics without her using any specific derogatory language.”

“Oh, my. Are you upset with us, Miss?”

“Au contraire, mon petit amour. Not upset at all. It is common for sisters, especially twins, to use their relationship in a loving way. As long as you are both willing and not coerced, there is no problem for me in loving your sibling in such a way. You can do that anytime you are with us, as well. Privately, in our room with us, I mean. It would probably not be appropriate in front of Gregor or Ivan, but I think you are old enough and smart enough to have figured that out. You may want to confide in my granddaughters, sweetheart. They are a bit older and would love to be of service if you want or need.”

“Oh, thank you. That might be...” She smiled. “May we sleep with you and Sir again tonight, Miss?” Svetlana looked at me. We both nodded. Well, I did, then Lana did. “I will tease Lena tonight and see what she does. Thank you, Miss. Sir. Continue, please. I just wanted to thank you for helping with our chores, sir.”

I leaned down and kissed her on the nose. “You’re welcome, doll. Go. Have fun for a bit. Miss and I will follow soon.” She reached up, pulled me down by my cheeks and kissed me gently, then did the same to Svetlana. I saw my fiancée smile and tremble. The investigation is over. The question has been answered. My wife-to-be has a kink for girls. Life couldn’t get much better if a plane full of gold fell into my back yard!

I put the pans away, turned on the dishwasher, switched off the lights, and pulled my love to the bar in the family room. Sitting her in a stool and assuming the bartender’s position, I asked her what she might like. She asked if I had any honeyed whiskey, I tilted my head and grinned.

Each of us with two fingers of Wild Turkey American Honey and three ice cubes in rocks glasses, we went to the loveseat, at a right angle to the couch, and watched the girls racing little go carts with little fat Italian guys in them. Gregor bid us a good night, touched each of the girls on the head, getting a smile from each, and Lena even reached up to touch his hand. It was ... Touching. There was a bond there. I think they looked at Gregor as a grandfather, or maybe it was more of an uncle figure, since they gave each other such a hard time.

I offered the girls a soda or a water and told them the bar fridge was loaded with all kinds of things and they were welcome to any of it. After a major crash, involving everyone starting over, I think, but no deaths, evidently, Lena ran over and opened it, grabbing a water and a Pepsi. She returned, handing her sister the Pepsi and setting the water on the coffee table. She came over and thanked me, hugging me around my neck, then kissing Svetlana on the cheek. In just seconds, she had a sip of the soda, her sister handing it to her, and they were back to racing just that quickly. The laughter said it all.

Svetlana laid her head on my shoulder. “They are happy girls, Charlie. Happier now, I think. They see that I have you in my life. I think they care whether I smile or not. It seems so, anyway.”

“Seems that way to me, too.” We watched them for about an hour, sipped our mellowed whiskey and all of us figured it was bedtime at about the same time.

Marta pulled Lena up, Lena asking if I could turn the game off. They didn’t start it and weren’t sure yet how to do that.

“I’ll take care of it, doll.” Lena pinked a bit and smiled. Marta pulled her back to their room. I helped Lana up, kissed her and with a pass through the kitchen with the whiskey glasses, placing them in the sink, we headed for the bedroom. After our nightly regimen, I was lying there, Svetlana’s head on my shoulder, when the door opened, then closed, and Marta pulled her sister behind her onto the bed.

“Thank you, Miss. Thank you, Sir.”

“You’re welcome, girls. Anytime.” Holding Svetlana to my side, rubbing her back and shoulders was no less than comforting. She just felt good against me with my arms holding her. She was looking over my chest at them as they settled, spooning, Marta behind Lena, gently rubbing Lena’s tummy. They were wearing thin, lightly colored body-hugging cotton spandex midriff camisoles and little boyshorts outfits, leaving little, if anything, to the imagination. One was pink, Lena’s, and one was baby blue, Marta’s. The boyshorts hugged their bottoms in back and their pudenda in front, the tees enhancing their substantial little B cup breasts, indicating they were at least chilly, if not a bit teased in some other way.

Marta ran her hand up to just under Lena’s breasts, fondling her through the top, teasing, not yet touching the firm mounds. Lena sighed. Her hand was reaching back and caressing Marta’s thigh. Svetlana put her leg over my thigh and humped slowly, firmly, but slowly, so that she wasn’t being obvious. Her breathing was labored a bit, and I felt her hand pulling on me making her connection with me that much more complete. Her hip was being pulled into mine and her clit was making direct contact with my thigh.

Marta’s fingers reached up between Lena’s breasts, touching slightly and running up and down through the valley between, then she spread them and as she drew them down, two fingers were on the insides of each breast. Lena moaned. Her nipples rose. Her areolae swelled. It was clear that her puffy nipples were becoming displayed, and why. Marta smiled at us over Lena’s head.

It was evident at that point that Marta had taken what Svetlana said to heart, that it was a request to display their love for us ... In front of us. I thought it was more subtle than that, but Marta and Lena were wired for one thing and one thing only. Miss’s pleasure. Miss’s happiness. What Miss wanted, regardless. This was easy for them, and Marta knew, watching Miss carefully, that this was what Miss wanted. In spades.

Marta gently caressed each of Lena’s breasts, ever so gently, just once, then trailed her fingers down and gently rubbed Lena’s mons with her two middle fingers while the outer two were touching near the valleys of her thighs and her thumb touched Lena’s navel gently. Lena hunched into Marta’s hand and moaned.

Svetlana dug her fingernails into my flank, pulled us together sharply, and started to spasm almost violently, humping against my thigh, then just grinding continuously into it. She groaned and bit my pectoral gently.

“Fuck,” she whispered.

Marta smiled at me, then kissed Lena’s temple. “Open.” Lena put her leg up and back over Marta’s, spreading her legs and allowing Marta to touch her directly over her hood and vaginal lips, even if it was through the panties.

Svetlana continued her gyrations, humping against my thigh. She reached into my boxers and pulled my now very hard rod through the fly, needing only to undo one button. As she ground into me, she jacked me off, pulling the soft skin up and down the rigid shaft. Lena and Marta both stared at the activity.

Marta reached back up, softly caressing each of Lena’s breasts again, getting the nipples hard and the surrounding areolae puffy and engorged, then once again drifted down, this time reaching into Lena’s shorts and teasing her. Lena reached down and pulled her shorts down and kicked them off, opening more for Svetlana and me showing us her shiny, swollen labia, her enlarged little clitoris, and the moisture Marta was gathering on a finger.

Marta shocked me when she gathered a bit more and offered it to Svetlana. Lana sucked her finger in, cleaning it off completely. I went from shock to disbelief when she gathered more, using two fingers, and offered it to me. As I sucked on her fingers, Lena put her own hand on her pussy, drove two fingers in and came with a convulsive series of contractions. I shot all over Svetlana’s arm and my belly, then she came again, driving herself into my leg.

Lena sat up, pulled Marta’s pants off and licked and sucked her sister’s pussy until Marta, too, had benefited from an orgasmic end. Pants off, the two, this time with Lena in back, Marta snuggled to her front, pulled the sheet up over them and indicated to us it was bedtime.

I was already hard again, Lana having licked the cum off my belly. “Fuck me, Charlie. Stick your cock in me and fuck me, now!”

I did just that, while the girls watched. Then, a few minutes into it, and it was going to last, they each put their hands on my back and rubbed gently. Marta even reached underneath and rubbed my belly, getting very close, but not touching my erection as it slid roughly into and out of their mistress.

Svetlana was staring into the girls’ eyes, smiling, getting smiles in return.

“Marta, offer her yourself. Hold the headboard. Squat pretty for her like you do for me.”

Marta straddled Svetlana’s face and squatting, opening her entire bottom to Svetlana, lowered herself to the woman’s tongue, teeth, lips, and hot breath.

Lena stood, straddled her mistress’s middle and pulled me up to her so that my face was in her crotch. I licked. I nibbled. I caressed her waist, her tummy, and her ass, getting as many moans and mewls from her as Lana was getting from Marta.

“Turn, my little doll. Turn around for me and bend over, please.” She turned, and bending at the waist, legs straight and spread, presented her ass to me. I licked, chewed, nibbled, and sucked on her little pink rosebud. I put my hand under and pulled her by her pubic bone back to my face and violated her bottom with my tongue. I actually fucked this darling little angel with my tongue, at least an inch deep, not realizing what damage I had done until she whimpered and fell back on my face. I sat her in front of me, grabbed her hips and fucked into my fiancée with a vengeance. Svetlana orgasmed. She must’ve bit Marta because Marta came, then when I started, I grunted, signaling my demise to the other participants, prompting Lena to turn, push me back and take my still spurting cock into her mouth and suck me dry. As she did, Marta turned and sucked my cum out of her mistress’s pussy.

I could hear my love swooning, moaning, and saw her gently rubbing Marta’s ass and back as she was being cleaned up by the little girl. Marta moved to the side and laid her hand on Svetlana’s breast, just touching.

Lena finished, then pulled her sister to her by the hair and kissed her. Svetlana saw them snowballing, pushing my cum and her own juices back and forth between them, and came yet again. This time she was out for the count.

“Thank you, little ones. That was exciting. Are you both OK?”

“Yes, Sir. We are fine. It is something we have wanted for an age, not with you, until now, but were afraid to ask. Now, with you here, we are in fear of losing you, but we want Miss happy. I think she is.”

“Oh, my baby girls. You won’t lose me. Svetlana told me of your fears. If you can share me with her you will not lose me. You are our darlings, and I will do nothing to hurt you or scare you. If you continue to feed me, love my wife, and smile for me in the mornings, you will want for nothing, ever. Understood?”

They both nodded.

“Good. I want to hold one of you and I want the other to hold my beautiful love, your mistress. Can we do that?” Lena giggled and assumed the position Svetlana was in prior to the little loving orgy we just survived. Marta pulled herself up behind my fiancée and pulled her back in spoons, the both of them facing Lena and me. Svetlana moaned. Marta held her hand and pulled it to Svetlana’s bosom with her own. I watched as Marta closed her eyes, smiled, and sighed. They were both out in minutes.

“We love Miss, Charlie. She is our world. She saved us and has given us the future. If she is yours, we are yours. I hope you see that.”

“I will be very careful with you both and never disrespect that gift. Kiss me, little baby girl and hold me. Let’s sleep and talk in the morning.” She stretched her head up, back, exposing her neck to me. I softly held it, fondling the smooth expanse of soft skin while I kissed her. We shared tongues, hotly. This little urchin could kiss. It was erotic in the extreme. I grew. She felt it with her knee.

“Lay back, Sir. Please. Say nothing.” She sat up and sucked on my cock until I came into her mouth. It was only minutes, surprising me. I didn’t know a man could recover so fast, but then again, this was the most erotic thing ever.

When she was finished, she assumed her position, shoulder in my armpit, her head on my shoulder, leg back over mine, knee on my softening member, and gently bit and tongued my chest before laying back and going to sleep. I followed her, thankfully. Anymore and I would have dried up and died, most assuredly.

When Svetlana and I woke, we were together, and alone. The girls had left us.

“Did you know they had wanted that for some time, hon?” I asked her. She shook her head. “Yep. Lena told me they were afraid of losing me, just as you said, but I assured them that if they feed me, love you, and smile for us in the morning, they will never lose me. Of course, that all depends on you, but that’s what you said, basically, without all the mumbo jumbo about taking care of my sorry ass.”

Lana laughed. “Your ass is not sorry. It is actually quite cute. At least Alina thinks so.” She giggled.

“Good morning, Sir.”

“Good morning, Lena.”

“Good morning, Miss.”

“Good morning, Marta. Are you girls all right?”

They both nodded, smiling. Lena spoke. “Very OK. There is nothing last night that we did not want and will not want again. We are yours, Miss. I have told Sir that if you are his, we are his. We have wanted to love you and now that you let us, it will be more than fine. Very OK!”

“Kiss me and hand me that coffee!”

“Yes, Miss.” She handed Svetlana a cup of coffee. Marta handed me the other one they had brought in. “Oh, Miss?” Svetlana looked up at her. “We love you.” Both girls hugged her, then climbed on the bed and hugged me. “We need to go. Gregor has a noisy tummy. We found a waffle iron. It won’t be long. Stay here, though. Breakfast in bed for Miss and Sir this morning!” They ran out before another word could be said.

Svetlana laughed. “It is not hard to be me these days. Not too hard at all. How about you, husband-to-be?”

I kissed the back of her neck, prompting her to reach back and hold my face to her. “Mmmmm. Nope, love, not hard at all. I think I love our daughters, Lana. I really do. They are wonderful.” I felt her nod through my lips as they brushed her neck under her hairline. “I love you more, though.” She giggled.

I had to work, but Svetlana said she wanted to practice being my wife, so I let her. She spent time looking around, reading things about town and the city we were near. Gregor took her for drives in the car and the four of them went shopping more than once for dinner fixings. She told me she’d enjoy life there when it came time and asked if she’d be able to practice if she wanted to work.

“Of course, Lana, you’re a doctor and a wife, not my little minion. I want you to do what you want to do and fit me in. Not the other way around. Enjoy your life and trust that I will enjoy watching you live it.”

Her smile told me she was happy with that answer.

The girls spent the next three nights in their room, talking to us just before they went to bed the first night they spent alone.

“Miss, Sir,” Marta started out. “Tonight, we will sleep together, in our room. Lena and me. We are no longer afraid, and we should be fine. We are not leaving you or trying to be away from you.”

“Not at all,” Lena continued. “We want to prove to you that we are comfortable in your house, Charlie, in your home, and we want to let you have your time as lovers, together, alone. What we did was wonderful, and we loved it. We want that more. Lots and lots more. We also want you two to love and be alone with each other.”

“If you want us...” Svetlana interrupted Marta.

“We will always want what we shared last night, precious,” Svetlana told them both.

“Thank you. We will, too. If you NEED us, call us and we will come running.”

“Thank you,” I told them. They kissed each of us, romantically. “Good night, baby girls!”

As if rehearsed, trying not to giggle, they said in unison, “Good night, Mommy. Good night, Daddy!” and ran from the room, closing the door behind them.

“Incorrigible little strumpets. Familiarity breeds contempt.”

“Da. That is true. Love me?” I nodded and kissed her forehead. “No, Charlie. Love me!” I did. Boy, oh boy, did I! We slept well that evening, knowing we hadn’t hurt the girls and in fact had given them something they had wanted. Perfect!

The girls joined us a couple of times before we all went back to Odessa. The last time was quite memorable in that they both sat on our faces, letting us feast on their bodies, while leaning over and accessing our genitals, and were quite good at making it as exciting as possible. Lena was on my tongue, her lips and tongue on my cock, and knowing Marta was wetting my fiancée’s face, while getting her clit diddled pretty well, set me off. I came, spurting all over Lena’s breasts. She laid down, smearing our mess all over me as well. Marta took a break and rubbed Svetlana’s tummy with her fingers and using her thumb to massage her mistress’s clit while she licked my spend, first off of me, then off of her sister’s tits and chest. That caused a pretty little storm, and between the sights of Marta’s licking, the sounds of Lena’s moaning, and the feeling of the little thumb strumming her clitty, Svetlana Gasst, one of the most powerful women in the southeast of Europe, came so hard she passed out, yet again.

“Girls, you have found Miss’s weakness. She is fond of you and you drive her mad. I hope that is OK with you.”

“Da, Sir. It is fine. Very fine. Marta and I think you might be weak for us, too? Maybe? We hope.”

“Touché. No doubt, little ones, no doubt. Kiss me and snuggle our queen. We need to return to your home tomorrow.”

“We need to return to Odessa tomorrow, Sir. I think we are home, right now,” Marta said.

Marta wiped the tear from my eye and fed it to her sister. They both kissed me again, Lena pulling me behind her and Marta pulling Svetlana into her. Both of them kissed Svetlana on the cheek, Marta saying, “Goodnight, Mommy. Sweet dreams,” to the already sleeping woman. Marta got the next tear from me and took it for herself. She patted my cheek. “Sleep, Sir. All is well.” My smile was returned. Lena hugged my arm to her, placing my hand over her breast.

“Mmmmmm,” she related. I think I fell asleep during that moan.

The trip back to Odessa was made short work with Gregor and the girls in tow. It seems everything needing to be done was done before it was needed to be done. That may not make sense, but organizational magic, provided by an old retired Soviet then Russian Spetsnaz operator, their version of our SEALS, Green Berets, Mountain Raiders, and Pararescue troops, and a couple of emotionally damaged little teen cherubs, is a bit out of the ordinary. For us, though, that was the ordinary.

Mentioning that to Svetlana got me a smile and a “Welcome to my life, Mr. Casper. More roses than thorns. Especially now, with you in it.” Then she kissed me. Yep, heavy on the roses, light on the thorns.

A short meeting with Luxon closed our project out. We were ready to deliver to our customer, at least the first installment and the most critical, due to a foreign contractor being involved. I left their facility, knowing that as long as we didn’t breach each other’s trust, our contracts for confidentiality and all, that we would probably be working together again. I knew, and I told their executives and managers, that they did in fact have the command of the technology and I’d exploit that to both of our financial gain, if they could keep the same agreements in place. I made A LOT of money with that speech. They turned down some smaller work to be there for me, but that was much later.

We arrived at the estate to a huge, or at least noisy, welcoming committee. Ivanya and Ivan were there, hugging me, and I got a nice kiss from Ivanya. Anya and the babies were there, hugging and kissing on us, too. Yes, all three of them. Thankfully, Willem was nowhere to be found as Anya’s kiss was not a peck on the cheek. Ivan laughed at his Aunt Anya kissing on his new “Grandpapa”. The cousins shared that with him, and he ran with it. I was old enough to be his father, barely, but nowhere NEAR old enough to be his grandfather. Most of the time, he just called me Charlie, though. I told him I preferred that. He wasn’t juvenile enough for much else. The kid was way beyond his years.

I checked in at the office, had some pretty empty schedules and a break between a lot of operations, so I got ‘permission’ from my office staff to stay for a few weeks. I didn’t get a room this time and instead stayed with Svetlana, at her request. It made sense. We were going to be together anyway and this way, Gregor and the help could take care of her easier. It was also more fun. Svetlana’s bed was superb. Comfortable and huge. I slept like a log, but she woke me early, and took me down and turned me over to her kitchen cherubs.

“We are happy you are staying here, Sir. You said to us, Charlie, remember? You said to us to feed you. You said to us to smile for you in the morning. You have to stay here with Miss.” I smiled, hugged them, ate my breakfast. “Maybe we can see you while you are here?” I looked at Svetlana. She grinned and nodded. “Goody. Eat.”

The very next day, Alina and Yuliya took me to the beach. Their grandmother met us there at about three, the sun still up and doing its duty. She stripped, placed all her clothing in a bag Alina had brought for her and told them she would like to see them kiss me. They laughed. They’d caught on pretty quickly, just as Marta and Lena had.

Grandma was a kinky old lady and enjoyed watching young girls have sex with each other, especially if her future husband was kissing them at the time. The girls did a fine job leaving a hand free for me so that Svetlana could sit on my hand, my thumb deep into her twat and my finger wiggling in her anus. She really liked that. I needed to ask, but I had to be careful.

Alina sat on my other one, leading me to believe that someone had been talking and sharing information. Once I had both of them on my thumbs, Yuliya crawled over my head from above me, letting me suck, nibble, and enjoy each of her nipples, then kept going until she could place her pussy right down on my mouth. I was being restrained. I understood that now. Next, she moved up a bit and rubbed her anus on my lips and teeth. I bit at her, causing her to growl. She loved that. One of these days I needed to take her in my arms upside down and just feast at that well of pleasure. More nerve endings than you can shake a stick at.

After several minutes, teasing me with her pucker, she scooted up, took my dick in her mouth and sucked me dry while gently caressing my nuts. She was super gentle, too. I bent my neck up and forward, and as I filled her mouth with cum, I drilled my tongue into her asshole. She screamed and came on my neck.

Alina pulled her face up and sucked the cum out of her mouth, kissing and swooning over the feelings they were sharing, and naturally, when the semen started moving, Svetlana pinned my hand to the blanket and very intensely flooded it with girl goo. She fell over on my chest. Yuli, just recently having relocated from there and turned to lay on my thighs, pulling her sister in for kisses.

In an experiment of their own, I think, Alina stood, looked around, then knelt between our legs and started licking, sucking, and chewing on her sister’s rosebud. Yuliya obviously enjoyed it, as she came again, wetting my balls as her liquid passion ran down between my legs.

“We have not done that so much, Charlie, but I know why you like it. We certainly do when you do it, but it feels good to do it as well as to have it done, does it not?” Alina asked me.

“Yes, I love doing it.”

“Do you like to have it done?” Yuliya asked, sleepily.

“I’m sure I would, but...” Yuliya put her fingers on my lips, rose to her knees and guided Alina to come to my other side. I had Svetlana on one side, Alina on the other, and Yuliya between my legs.

Yuliya put her hands on the backs of my thighs and guided me to raise my knees. “Nana, Ali, take one and pull back. Be careful.” That was the last coherent thing I heard as Yuliya started to nibble my scrotum, the base of my cock, the ridge of my perineum, and finally, drew rings around my asshole with her tongue. Just when I thought nirvana’s doorstep was being presented for my entry, she put her tongue in my pucker and showed me what it feels like to have my anus purchased and lightly bitten with a probing tongue working its way inside.

My cock was in Alina’s hand at the time, and after the first spurt of my torrential flow, Svetlana took it from Alina and sucked my dick as far into her mouth and throat as she could, gagging, and starting a whole new series of orgasmic contractions and pulses in me. Yuliya nibbled the ridge again, then took my legs from them and set them down gently. I pulled her over her Nana’s head and kissed her so hard, I think it scared her a bit, but she mellowed and fell into it, realizing she had just rung my bell. Alina pulled her out of the way and cleaned my solar plexus off where the first shot hit, then kissed her grandmother and showed her how to share a bit of semen between friends. Besties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.