A May Through December Romance - Cover

A May Through December Romance

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlie fell in love with a much, much older woman. She fell in love with him, too, but then a bit at a time, so did her entire family. Well, almost her entire family. Her son never really cared for Charlie. (Codes to be added as appropriate.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Crime   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism   Violence  

We woke together, her stirring bringing me back from a deep slumber. The only dream I remember was an intense bout of physical loving shared with a beautiful woman. I shared my thoughts with my now fiancée, getting a funny response.

“I had the same dream, you sexy young man, you, and now we need to go clean it off of us. Oh, I think maybe it was not a dream! I love you, Charlie. I meant what I said to you last night. The exciting, powerful way you loved me last night took me to a new place. I have never felt like I was truly part of something bigger. I feel you in me and not my pussy, but my body, my soul. You possess me. I am yours to do with as you please. Anytime we are together, believe that. There is nothing, at this point, that you cannot do to or with me. Nothing you want that I would say ‘no’. I truly am your lover.”

I took her in my arms and kissed her carefully so as not to offend. She did likewise. Morning breath can ruin romantic, emotional moments. Ick.

“I love you holding me. Loving me. I feel cherished.” She kissed my nose. “Now let me go, you dirty old man, I’m a mess. I will see you in the water?”

She saw me and felt me, both. I once again dropped to my knees behind, pushed her up against the wall, ate and licked her pussy and asshole to an orgasm, then took her, with my cock being harder than I can ever remember. The words, the images of last night, the feelings of having the woman you own, possess, and love, wrapped around your erection as she mewls, pants, and moans, sticking her ass out at you, begging for more, then screeching out her climax, filling the enclosure with the sound of passion finalized, is just too much for a man to handle for very long. I exploded while thrusting up into her, actually lifting her up off the shower floor on the last push.

“OH, MY GOD, CHARLIE, YOU ANIMAL! COMING! FUCK MEEE!”

I held her hands up against that wall and kept her up by only my harder than stone and pulsing erection, spurting, pumping into her, her toes just barely off the floor. As the orgasms passed, and I eased her down, while she was still up only on the balls of her feet, she reached back, pulled my head to her shoulder and just held me tightly to her, crying.

“Are you all right, honey?”

“Oh, Charlie, I have never been better. I doubt any woman ever has. Thank you. Wash me, lover, then I will wash you. Then you can feed me. I will miss you so much. Please let me know when you might be back so I can arrange some time to be off. I want to go home with you if you will allow it. You don’t need to vacation, I just want to practice to be your wife in your home. I need to tell you, though, that Gregor, and probably one of the little girls, will want to come if that is OK. It should be Lena this time, and if we do again, I will take Marta. Is that OK with you, Charlie? I don’t want to impose, or presume, but they will want to be with me.”

“Perfect. I’ll bet Lena can help me with some cooking skills. Like I told Ivan, I can grill with the best of them, but I’ll bet those girls have forgotten more about just plain cooking than I’ll ever learn.”

Svetlana laughed as I rinsed her, using my bare hand and the shower wand. I kissed her and placed my hand under her vulva, her clit resting in the heel of my palm and two of my fingers reaching back contacting her lips, her perineum, and her anus. I just massaged her there and held her. She swooned into my ear, then gently bit my earlobe.

“God, how I love you, Charlie. Always remember, the woman you are holding by her sex is your woman. Yours. Anything. Anytime. Yours.”

Our lips met and as I sucked her tongue into my mouth, she came on my hand. My Lana was a very sensitive, responsive, and expressive woman. I rinsed her legs again, and we dried and left the bathroom. Watching her dress made me once more see what we had. What I had. She was elegant. She was beautiful. She had just told me she was mine.

“Come. Feed me, my handsome sex monster, then take me home so I can go to work. Are you sure you do not mind if Gregor and Lena or Marta travel with us?”

“Not at all, beautiful. Gregor would worry too much and Lena would be calling, asking if I was feeding you properly. This will be easier.” I chuckled. She smiled and thanked me.

Dropping her off and walking her to her door was hard. Very tough. I was not a super emotional person, but I knew I was ripping a hole in myself and tearing part of me out, leaving it here with her. Yes, I knew I’d be back, most probably in just a few weeks, but I was going to miss her, and miss her terribly. I took her into the kitchen where Gregor was sitting at the table and the girls were across from him mixing up batter for something or other.

“Chocolate chip cookies. My favorite. They do not want to be sold to the circus to follow the elephants and pick up elephant dung, so they are keeping me happy,” Gregor said laughing.

“Someday, Gregor! Someday! You just wait!” Marta said, giggling, and shaking her fist at him.

“Charlie, go now. I love you. I will tell them this morning. I’d like a cookie, too, but I’ll be gone when Gregor is getting his reward for keeping them safe.”

I kissed her, waved to Gregor and was bid a fond farewell by all three of them. As I was walking across the foyer, Ivan and his mother were about to pass me. I stuck my hand out. Ivan took it.

“I’ll see you soon, Little Man. You take care of Nana and your mother, OK.” He nodded. “OK, then. I’ll be back in a few weeks.”

Ivanya stepped forward, took my wrist and pulled me to her. She kissed me lightly. “Thank you for what you are, who you are, and what you are doing. My mother is happy. Never happier, I would bet. We will look forward to your return, Charlie.” I hugged them both to me and after Ivan released my waist, I left. There must be something in that house I’m allergic to. My eyes were watering, and my nose even wanted to run a bit. The drive to the hotel helped. No need to be sad, I told myself, I’d be back soon. Love was waiting for me. I was sure of it.

I packed, got myself organized, checked out and headed for the airport. The service center worked with the rental car company to return it and after my preflight, I checked my personal gear, weapons, survival stash, and began my runup to leave Ukraine behind for now. My business dealings with Luxon were moving along perfectly. I pushed the throttle levers forward. They were contributing to the final product in ways I don’t think I could have found anywhere else, and my life was grand. I pulled back on the yoke, rotated the aircraft, and once airborne and given instructions for my flight to Ireland, I smiled and thought how lucky I was to have a woman approach me on the beach in Odessa to make sure my back didn’t burn. The smile turned into a grin. More instructions to keep my mind off my personal status kept me busy for a few minutes, then a phone call to the office with some instructions for them and an update for me on some other projects really did keep me distracted.

The weeks flew by. Each time I laid my head down on my pillow, or sipped a drink, or showered, I felt as though the time to return would never come, then, all of a sudden, it was there. Svetlana had arranged for a two-week break, so I planned to return to meet with Luxon on a system requirement that had been added by the customer agency. I would bring the three of them, Svetlana, Lena, and Gregor, home after a few days in Odessa. Her mischievous smiling while making the invitation for a couple of trips to the beach with her granddaughters while I was back in Odessa did not escape me.

My first night back almost drained my strength to the point I could hardly make it to pee in the morning. Svetlana made sure that she made love to every muscle in my body, some she knew of as a doctor, that I didn’t even know I had. It was funny, but I was literally tired to the core. Luckily my meetings didn’t normally start until nine or so in the morning. She woke me up early and helped soothe me in the shower, fed me, patted my rump and sent me on my way. Gregor picked her up and took her home.

After meeting with my business contacts, I stopped by the estate and found my love and her babies waiting for me. As enticing as ever, and maybe a bit more so, now, they greeted me with kisses and handed me a basket for the beach. Their sheer coverups and little bikinis did not go unnoticed, to Svetlana’s obvious entertainment.

The sun was warm and after the last night of intense and strenuous exercise having my body ripped to shreds by my Siren, it felt comforting and relaxing. Lying on my belly, I felt hands rubbing oil on my back, and legs, at the same time. Then I noticed I was holding Svetlana’s hand and she was lying next to me. Her granddaughters were oiling their Nana’s naked boyfriend.

“I am glad they are here and that they like you, Charlie. I am a bit tired myself. Last night was so much fun. A really nice welcome back, if I do say so myself.”

“If it were any better, my love, I would not have lived through it.”

Alina and Yuliya both giggled. Whichever one that was doing my legs was taking liberties at the bottom of my butt. Their fingers reached all the way in, touching my scrotum, perineum, and brushing my anus a bit. The feeling was intensely erotic, the touching so gentle.

“Be careful, girls. If you start a fire, you must put it out.” They giggled and let me lie there on my harder than teak wooden erection. It subsided a bit, but the thought of those two was an arousing proposition. Svetlana didn’t mind it happening, so I guess it was OK to fantasize about it just a bit.

I must’ve fallen asleep, as I woke to Svetlana touching my cheek, stroking it gently with her fingers. “Come, love. Walk with us in the water for a bit.” I rose, still a bit firm, but nothing was said. The girls rose, too, Alina taking her Nana’s hand and Yuliya taking mine. We walked about a quarter of a mile, all of us stark naked, in the surf up to our ankles at times, talking about the future. The girls asked about a university where we’d be living, satisfied that there were a few nationally known large public ones, and several smaller private ones, some dealing with more specific educations and careers. They wanted to teach, they thought, but didn’t know quite yet what, or at what level.

“A noble profession, girls, and I will bend over backward to help make sure you get there.”

Alina giggled. “I would like to see that, Charlie. Especially after we oil you in the front!” Her laughter caused the other two women to giggle and for yours truly, the completely embarrassed Charlie, to turn bright red.

We walked back slowly, Alina now holding my hand and Yuliya holding Svetlana’s. Each outing with the three of them showed me how close they were. Almost as if their Nana was their bestie. Not a mother thing, as Anya was that, in spades, and a good one to be sure, but close friends. It was fun to watch. There was over forty years between them, but you couldn’t tell unless they called her ‘Nana’.

“Ladies, next semester break, would you come to my house with us? I’d like that if you would.”

They both nodded vigorously, Yuliya speaking for both. “We would like that more than anything, Charlie. Nana has told you probably, because we told her we like you a lot and like being around you. Neither of us has, or even wants, boyfriends. We have each other and we have Nana and our mother, and we just do not need anyone else in our lives ... Except you. We hope that is OK to say.”

“It’s more than fine. And, yes, your grandmother did explain to me that neither of you think I’m icky or have cooties.” They laughed and nodded. “I’m very fond of you girls, too, and the way you interact with your Nana. I say that in all honesty. If you were wearing jeans, sweaters, and trainers, I would still love you both and think about you a lot. You are beautiful, kind, dear, caring women and I’m glad to have you in my life.” They smiled and thanked me. “Knowing I get to ogle your gorgeous naked flesh and dine with you while you are dressed in silk minidresses and high heels is a plus, but believe me, girls, it’s what is in your hearts and your minds that has captivated me.”

They stopped our walk, both reached out and each kissed me, on the lips, not the previous pecks, but a real kiss. Yuliya even brushed her tongue across my lips.

“Thank you, Charlie. That was sweet,” Svetlana said. “They said the same about you.” We shared a smile, I kissed her, we took each other’s and the girls’ hands and walked back to our place on the beach.

“Charlie, thank you again. Please lay back for us. Nana, lay back. We are going to do you, first, and then Charlie,” Alina said grinning at her sister then at Svetlana. “Yes, Nana, we will put the fire out.” The girls both broke out in giggles.

If you’ve ever watched two vivacious, gorgeous, sexy girls, rubbing oil on your beautiful fiancée, under the hot sun, oil glistening, hands caressing, rubbing ... Breasts, arms, tummy, thighs, shoulders, pubic mound ... It’s arousing. I watched. Then it was my turn. Svetlana turned on her side. We looked into each other’s eyes, and even though we were wearing sunglasses, we knew what the other was feeling. Alina was on the outside, so she would have seen when Svetlana put her other hand between her legs and cupped her sex. I saw a finger moving as the girls started at my neck, oiling me, every inch of me, slowly. The oil had been lying in the sun, and it was warm. Almost hot. The sun and their hands completed the process. It was hot. I was harder than stone before they got to my waist. Both moved down a bit, outside my knees, as opposed to being by my waist, and in doing so, Yuliya, too, noticed her grandmother masturbating while she watched them caressing me more so than oiling me.

They picked up on their task again, staying parallel on either side of me with their hands. Picking back up where they left off, oiling my abdomen, the backs of their fingers touched the sides and slid under my erection. I could feel their fingers touch each other under me, then move down into the valleys of my groin where my thighs joined my torso. The area there was sensitive, and would have been ticklish, had this not been so sensual. Lana groaned and shook as she came, touching herself and watching them touch, gently caressing my slick, oily skin.

Down my thighs, again, just the backs of their fingers touching me, my scrotum, the other’s fingers, then they did my shins, calves, ankles and the tops of my feet. What they did next surprised me, but Lana squeezed my hand to settle me. Yuliya climbed in between my knees and sat on her heels. I saw her tremble in anticipation. It didn’t seem to be fear, but more so facing an unknown. Alina was now next to my hip in the same position, sitting on her heels, looking over me at her grandmother.

I saw my fiancée nod. “Charlie, we have discussed this. The babies and I. Please don’t be concerned. Allow them the freedom to do as they wish. They want to know. They want to learn. I want them to know. They know their limits.” I nodded. “Be gentle with him, girls. I love him with no end.”

Svetlana continued to play with herself as the girls played with me. Yuliya took my dick in her hands, both hands, one above the other as if holding a baseball bat, and stroked me, ever so gently. The soft skin over the steel hardness of my fully engorged erection being gently slid up and down the shaft. Alina leaned over and kissed the tip, sucking the seeping precum into her mouth with pursed lips.

“Mmmm. Salty, Nana, and slick.” Lana groaned. “Try it, Yuli.” Yuliya rose up off her knees, breasts over my upper thighs, nipples just brushing, and licked.

“Yes.” She milked more and sucked at it like her sister did. “I like it, too. It’s smooth and silky.”

“Lana!”

“Be careful, girls, he is about to come. If you want, do it now. Put it in your mouth and touch his tummy gently, softly stroking with your fingers.” They did. Alina wrapped her lips around my cock and lay her hand gently on my belly then curled her fingers, dragging her fingernails together. Yuliya reached under and softly touched my balls with one hand as the other jacked under Alina’s waiting mouth. Alina sucked. I exploded onto her tongue. She groaned. I saw her other hand in her crotch, rubbing her own clitoris. She groaned again, the sound traveling through my erection right into my spine. I spurted again. Svetlana groaned. She curled her body around her hand and shook, coming on herself while watching her babies transform her man into a little puddle of warm pudding.

Yuliya removed her hand from my nuts, wiped her fingers under herself and reached up to me, placing her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them in.

“You taste delicious. Thank you, Yuli.” As I spoke, she was back down with her fingers, playing with herself. She did it again, letting me suck her fingers again. “Mmmmm. God, that’s good.” She leaned all the way up, kissed me and straddled my leg, rubbing her clit on my thigh, and came while sucking on my tongue. I have no idea how it happened, but when I saw Svetlana put her hand on Yuliya’s butt cheek and massage it, I came again, two or three spurts only, but I did. Yuliya felt it, kissed me then rose, backed up and licked what little there was off of my belly. “Good God, girls. Did that just happen?”

Without a single smile between them, they all three nodded. The lack of smiles was not due to unhappiness. It was because they felt this was a serious and solemn event.

Yuliya again said, “Charlie, we know what we can and cannot do, within Nana’s guidelines, and if you object, within yours. We will have no other man in our lives. Remember that. We are Gasst. We love Nana and we love Mother. We love Ivanya and we love Ivan. Even Father, sometimes.” They both giggled. “Come, let’s go to the water and rinse. Thank you for letting us learn how to love you. We do, you know. Come.” She pulled me up as Alina pulled Svetlana up, and we walked into the water, glistening messes all, and cleaned each other.

“Charlie, you are quiet,” Alina said.

“Having three beautiful women love you is overwhelming, darling girl.” I hugged her to me. I felt her rub my hip. Not a lewd touch, but a loving, caressing one. “I don’t know how to react, other than to accept it. Soak it in. Then do my best to return your affections. I am not displeased, ladies, just unsure of how to deal with this much fortune. There is no jealousy here, is there?” Svetlana shook her head.

“None, Charlie. I love my sister. I love my Nana. We love you. We could not be jealous of each other. Now, if that slut over there, chatting up those two guys, was to approach you, we would probably peel off her skin and cook her, but you will not see that jealousy with each other.” Yuliya infused humor at the perfect time. They weren’t jealous of each other, but Lord help any outlying schemers.

I laughed and hugged her to my other side, then pulled Svetlana in behind them and kissed her. “Your babies are beautiful, wonderful people, wife-to-be.”

“Thank you, husband-to-be. I think they are kind of OK, too.” She giggled, pulled each of their heads over, and kissed them, right on top, getting chuckles from them both.

I came to find out they had no afternoon classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was Tuesday, so I was very much looking forward to the coming Thursday, two days hence, the day before I took their grandmother, their Nana, her bodyguard, and her chief cook and bottlewasher home with me.

Wednesday morning I spent with the Luxon folks while Svetlana worked on her turkey carving skills, replacing a valve in one patient, and closing some type of ventricular opening, a congenital birth defect, in a very young girl later in the morning. Research into her practice showed her as being renowned all over Europe, not just in Ukraine, or Eastern Europe, and many of her patients were recommended to her by their own physicians as far away as Dublin, in one case. Considering all the cardiac surgeons in Europe, to include London, Paris, Barcelona, Cologne, Berlin, and such, I figured that was pretty damned high praise.

She stayed with me Wednesday night after we had dinner at a little steak house she liked to frequent. We literally fell asleep holding each other, looking into each other’s eyes and smiling, both still wearing our night clothes. By definition. She was wearing one of my button up work shirts and I was wearing boxers, but the point was, we were dressed and just content to hold each other. Good to know.

The next afternoon was more familiar, in one sense, but they switched it up, and let me take care of Svetlana with my hand while Alina was between my thighs and Yuliya was above my head. I was hopeful, yes. I wouldn’t ask, but if she stretched up over me for any reason, my tongue was going into that bottom, either place, I didn’t care, but if it was over me, I was taking liberties.

Alina two fisted my cock, drawing the silky fluid up and licking it off. I was tickling Svetlana’s lower lips at the time, arousing myself as well, so there was plenty to be had. I stopped once and brought my fingers from Lana’s pussy to my own lips, sucking her off of them. I felt Yuliya shudder through her hands which were on my chest, as I reached back down for more. These ladies were all pretty wrapped up in the eroticism of the time we were sharing.

“Here, Yuli.” Alina milked some fluid up, Yuliya leaned forward for it, and I took my best shot. As she put her lips on the head of my penis and gently sucked, I wrapped my lips around her sex, tonguing her clit and licking back to place my tongue in her vaginal opening. She groaned and came on me. She soaked my face. I didn’t let go, licking it all around. I nudged her farther forward and tongued her anus.

Svetlana came on my hand squeezing my wrist in between her hands and her thighs watching me tonguing her little angel’s asshole. “Ahhhwww, Charlie, Yuli, Jesus,” Lana said, sighing.

“Charlie? Oh, God, what are you doing? SHIT!” She came on my neck. Then collapsed on my chest taking my erection all the way until she had it shooting into her mouth and was rubbing her pussy on my chin. She caught her breath. “Fuck! Nana, take me with you. Please?”

“Not this time, baby girl. When school is out, we will take you to your new grandfather’s home.” She laughed. Alina giggled. Yuliya groaned. I kissed the inside of her thighs, right next to her pussy and her asshole. She sighed. When I pulled her back and sucked and bit her clitoris again, she moaned, squealed, and passed out on my stomach. Some people fifty or so yards away looked over at the commotion, but it was probably too far to get much of a view unless they were using a telephoto lens. We didn’t notice any cameras at all.

Yuliya woke, turned, kissed me and snuggled to my side. I pulled Lana up behind her and Alina down on my other side. “Thank you, ladies. I do love you, and really am looking forward to taking you home with us.”

“Thank you, Charlie,” Yuliya said. “That was the best. Sorry, Alina, but he is different.” She smiled at me.

“We will see,” Alina said, laughing. “Let him rest, and we will trade places. It will be a while before we see him again, I am sure.”

“A month, maybe a bit more or less. You don’t want to wait that long?” I asked her.

“Oh, hell, no. Not if I do not have to.”

“It’s up to you and will always be, but I don’t see a need for you to wait if you don’t want to.”

Svetlana laughed. “My babies are kinky little sluts.”

Yuliya corrected her. “No, Nana, your babies are horny little virgins. There is big, big, difference.”

“Yes, baby girl, there is, and I am proud of both of you.” She kissed her granddaughter on the side of her forehead while snuggling with her. “Very, very proud.”

We napped for an hour or so, went for another walk, talking, holding hands, kicking at the water and acting like children. It was fun to let go. It was fun to be young. Yuliya and Alina made that easy. Hell, Svetlana made that easy. When she was in happy-go-lucky mode, she acted only about nineteen her damned self.

After the walk, Alina had me lie down, rubbed my shoulders and chest with oil, then rubbed some on her tummy and breasts. I thought I knew what she was doing, and she proved me correct. She stood, looked around, then squatting over my face, rubbed her pussy back and forth on my lips, then lay down on my chest. She scooted back and forth, sliding in the oil she applied, making for very erotic and arousing contact. After a bit, she held my cock and slid back until I could reach her.

Yuliya was between my knees, lifted my legs, put them over her shoulders and rose up, driving my dick right into her sister’s mouth and her sister’s pussy into mine. Three minutes later, when she started to come, I drove my tongue into her ass and my dick into her throat, coming into her, spurting, pulsing, time after time. I felt her pull up a bit and take it all into her mouth. On her knees, she backed up off my eyes and let me watch as she pulled her sister to her and they kissed, sharing my semen.

“OH, GOD, YULI, BABY, ALI! SHIT!” Svetlana pulled herself up to my thigh and ground her pussy into it, coming all over my leg, shaking, shuddering, and sobbing. Yuliya reached down and rubbed her arm, back and flanks to soothe her. She was sitting on my cock at the time, and felt it pulse when she kissed with Alina.

“Oooops. Too close.” She slid back and put her fingers under it, cleaned it off and licked them clean.

Svetlana drove her pussy into my leg again, shuddering and passing out. Watching her babies make love to me, then kiss each other, totally turned her on. She came so hard, she fainted and stayed out for ten minutes.

“We are not supposed to have your penis close to our pussy unless you have condom and that is not to happen now. Maybe much later, but not now. We do not need that now, to be sure. We need you to let us love you, that is all. It does feel good rubbing it under, though. That is nice.” She was just at the base of it, rubbing her clitoris just above my balls. “Very nice. Did you like, Ali?”

Alina nodded. “It is different. It is. I will miss that, Yuli, but we have each other. We will live,” Alina told her sister. Yuliya nodded.

I chuckled, I guess waking my Queen Svetlana.

“That was so sexy, babies. So sexy. You are beautiful together.” She reached up and both of them went to lay on her as she hugged them to her. “I love you both, so much.” She kissed their foreheads. “Help me up. I want to go rinse off and freshen up. I can’t believe I fell asleep.”

The other three of us laughed. She didn’t fall asleep. She fainted dead out!

I followed them to the surf, and we helped each other with a saltwater shower making sure we got all of the sticky substances off of us. Alina held my member at one point for a bit.

“Alina, I need to pee.”

“Pee. I will hold.” Yuliya came over to watch. Svetlana just smiled. She wanted them to learn.

I went pretty soft as I started to urinate, letting first Alina then Yuliya hold it as my pee streamed out. When I was about empty, I clinched my PC muscles, to abate the drips. Yuliya told her to hold on as well, and with both of them holding me with a couple of fingers and a thumb, I did it a couple more times.

“Neat,” Alina said.

“Oh, look, it’s getting hard again,” Yuli exclaimed. I truly was. I looked at Svetlana and smiled. She returned it and came the couple feet to us. I was stiffening and starting to stand up straight.

“What do we do when we start a fire, ladies?”

“We put it out?” Alina said, askingly.

“Da. Put it out.” They jerked me off until I came on Svetlana’s belly, then watched as my semen dripped down over her almost naked pussy into the Black Sea. “The fire is out. Your new grandfather is smiling. You will accompany us to dinner. Wear your finest sexiest outfits. You will watch me put out the fire tonight after dinner. Then I will send you home with Gregor. You have school tomorrow afternoon, yes?”

They nodded.

“Come, let’s all go. One more lesson later tonight of what you will NOT do until after I say that you can. Tonight, I will show you and explain. I will explain how it is done, and I will explain why you will not do it. Do not worry, babies. There is much to do without doing what I will show you.”

Gregor picked me up early, sixish, I guess, with Svetlana in the car. We went to get the girls, meeting them at the door. Anya invited us in. She kissed me.

“Good to see you, Charlie. You are leaving tomorrow, Mamma?”

“Yes, honey. Gregor and Lena will accompany me. Will you let my babies come to school in the US, Anya?”

“Of course. I am sure they can get the visa. I ask that you let me visit, lots. I want what is best for them, Mama, you know that. This is not about me, but about them. I have done what I can. As have you, and they are good girls. Now they need to conquer the world.”

Svetlana hugged her and kissed her. Thank you, honey. Thank you. I am so glad you married your husband. I know sometimes you are not,” she giggled, “but I always am. You gave me two beautiful babies and a wonderful daughter-in-law.” Another hug and a kiss, then the princesses walked into the room. Damn!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.