Pink and Creamy - Cover

Pink and Creamy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: With little time left in their visit, Daniel allows Emily to do a sketch of him. And then he allows a lot more. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

It was the last day of Emily’s visit with her old friend Daniel. “I wish I didn’t have to leave,” Emily said.

“Me too,” Daniel agreed. “It was so wonderful having you. Maybe you could stay a...”

“I wish I could,” Emily interrupted. “But I’ve got some things back home that won’t wait.”

“I’m going to miss you so much,” Daniel said.

“Me too,” said Emily. “Maybe before I leave I could do a sketch of you. I love how pink and creamy you look in that shirt.”

“I guess that would be all right,” Daniel said.

“Great,” Emily said, and she pulled off her shirt and pants.

“How come you’re...”

“A nude sketch,” Emily said.

“Well, I certainly don’t mind, as long as I’m not...”

“Hush,” Emily said. “Hold still so I can...”

22201-pink-1.jpg

“There,” Emily said, about twenty minutes later. “What do you think?” She showed the sketch to Daniel.

22201-pink-2.jpg

“Huh? I thought you said...”

“This is how I like to think of you,” Emily said. “Especially when I’m ... Do you think I’ve captured your essence?”

“But ... But ... But what about pink and creamy?” Daniel sputtered.

“Yeah, I know,” Emily said. “Pink is pretty difficult with just a pencil. But when I look at this, I’ll remember the lovely pink of your penis.” After a pause, she added, “The way things stand, it looks like the creamy is about to come. But maybe I could help things along. Why don’t you take off your clothes and come over here.”

Daniel undressed and stood next to the table as Emily directed. “It even feels pink,” she said.

“But if you keep doing that you’re going to ruin...”

“Not at all,” Emily said. “Together we’re going to sign the picture.”

22201-pink-3.jpg

“Perfect,” said Emily, once the picture was signed. “But you know, I’m pretty pink and creamy too. Wanna taste while we wait for the picture to dry?”

22201-pink-4.jpg

Daniel did. And before the picture was dry, he added fresh cream to Emily’s pink.

22201-pink-5.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.