The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

Over the next month, Luke and Marion trained everyone in the group in the science of self-defense. The women were amazed at how their fortunes had changed. They had started as simple concubines only allowed to live if they could please men, and now, they knew how to protect themselves. Luke also taught them how to be soldiers. The guys disagreed with teaching the women how to fight or be soldiers, but they certainly were not complaining. Not when they now had a chance to square accounts with Richard.

Part of their training was to ambush groups of Richard’s soldiers as they moved through the countryside. At first, the women had difficulty killing, but they quickly got over it. When they looked at Marion, they always took heart. In battle, Marion was proving to be extremely intelligent and could be very cold-blooded and ferocious when she had to be. She had no problems with executing any prisoners that they took. Marion knew they couldn’t give prisoners a chance to escape and warn Richard. They also didn’t have the extra manpower to guard them or food to feed them. In every battle, they would strip the dead of gear. When they had too much gear, they would put it in hiding so they could return and get it later. During quiet periods, Luke would modify the armor so that the women could wear it comfortably, and it would be much more effective. This was when Luke’s metallurgy experience showed since he was able, even with his primitive forge, to modify the steel into a far more advanced form than anything else currently in the world.

The better the women became, the more disgruntled Michael became. He didn’t believe in women in combat or even having them as soldiers, but he did admit that having them in such close quarters did provide him with some unique opportunities. He was a serial rapist and murderer and had been raping ever since he had gotten out of puberty. There was nothing that he loved better than popping a virgin’s cherry, filling her up with cum, and then forcing her to suck all the bloody cum off his cock before he strangled her. He thought he had found the pinnacle of virgins in this group, Gabriella. She was tall and had chestnut-colored hair that was full and wavy. She had warm, brown eyes and a firm pair of smallish breasts, and with all the exercise she had been getting over the last month, she had developed a very tight ass. He didn’t worry that she had taken to Luke and Marion’s training the best because he was planning on surprising her, brutally raping, and killing her before anyone else knew what was happening. He also picked Gabriella because he loved nothing more than putting strong women back in their place. Afterward, he would disappear and continue his raping somewhere else. All he needed was the perfect opportunity.

Finally, the evening before, the group planned on returning to York, and their raiding of Richard’s men had taken its toll. They were afraid to leave the safety of the castle to go even a short distance because leaving the town gates was very dangerous. Marion had made sure to leave some of the corpses where they could be seen from the castle walls. She had done this at Luke’s urging when he explained the concept of PSYOPS to her. The more she thought about this, the better she liked it. If the enemy could be mentally defeated before battle, then you would suffer fewer casualties, and maybe you could even avoid an actual battle in the first place. Meanwhile, Michael had been watching everyone in the group and finally saw his perfect opportunity to strike. The rest of the group had bedded down early to rise early and get ready.

Gabriella had gone down to the stream to get a quick bath. By this time, everyone bathed regularly, following Luke and Marion’s example. She was unaware she was being followed, and Michael struck just as she had gotten her clothes off. He came up quickly, put one of his strong hands over her mouth, and held his knife to her throat with the other. Usually, this would have been more than enough, but Gabriella now knew what to do. Before Michael could react, she drove her heel into his knee. While she didn’t break it, he was hurting badly and had lost his grip. As soon as her mouth was free, she screamed. Michael was too busy trying to get control of his prey to care. They were away from the camp, and everyone else had turned in. Michael was able to land a punch squarely in Gabriella’s face. This knocked her to the ground, and the force of hitting the ground stunned her.

Michael untied his pants and slowly lowered them. He loved seeing the fear on his victim’s faces when they realized what would happen to them. As Michael was getting on his knees to force his way into Gabriella’s virgin hole, he felt something cold and sharp touch the back of his neck, causing him to freeze.

“Hey, Luke, before we go to sleep, I have something to tell you.”

Luke looked down at Marion. She had assumed their usual post-coitus spot. Her head was on his shoulder, and one of her legs draped over him with her cream-filled pussy leaking on him.

“Oh, yeah, what’s that?” asked Luke, half asleep.

“I’m pretty sure that I’m pregnant. I won’t know for sure for a while, but I missed my last period, and I’ve not felt good in the mornings.”

Luke was now fully awake. During their time together, he had never considered Marion getting pregnant. Mentally, Luke cursed himself for being such an idiot. Yes, he loved Marion, but Luke wasn’t sure why he had been transported to this universe. Marion’s having a child could cause serious problems if Luke ever had the opportunity to go home. This is why he never told Marion all he knew about the future. He never even told her his real fears of leaking the information locked away in his head. Marion misunderstood the look on Luke’s face.

“Don’t worry, honey, it was bound to happen eventually, and I’m so happy to be carrying your child.”

Luke took a deep breath. He was going to have to tell Marion all of his fears. As he was about to start, they heard a scream and recognized it as Gabriella. Marion grabbed her sword and raced off toward the scream as fast as she could, still naked. Luke stopped to put on his pants and followed in Marion’s wake with both swords.

When Luke caught up, he found Gabriella on the ground, still stunned. Her clothes had been neatly put on a nearby branch, so Luke assumed she had been getting a bath. Marion had her sword at someone’s neck, but whoever it was was facing away from Luke. When they turned their head, Luke could see that it was Michael. Luke went over and helped Gabriella to her feet and gave her back her clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.