The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

The three of them pushed on through the night, just as Luke had said. Cecilia was almost asleep in the saddle by the following day, and Marion wasn’t too far behind her. Even Luke was getting tired, but he was used to it. When jetting all over the world every week, you get used to not sleeping or grabbing cat naps whenever possible. They didn’t even stop to make breakfast. Today, breakfast was whatever was in the saddlebags that could be eaten cold.

During the night, Luke had come to a fork in the road and decided to make a slight detour to Lincoln to sell loot gathered from the ambushers. The ladies didn’t notice the diversion since they were both dozing off, and Marion was the first to realize they were not on the road to York.

“Of course not,” replied Luke. “We’re on the road to Lincoln because I want to sell all the extra loot and get some comfortable sleep.”

Both ladies agreed if only to get some good sleep. Luke was quietly amazed; he got those two to agree. He still didn’t trust Cecilia and probably never would. It was midafternoon before the trio got to Lincoln, and it took them a couple of hours to sell the extra gear. While they had been going around selling the loot, they found an excellent inn to stay at. The problem was that they were only able to rent one room. ‘Oh well,’ thought Luke. They finished selling the stuff and returned to the inn, where they were glad they had rented the room earlier because the inn was now packed. After a quick dinner, they went to the room and settled in. Luke made sure to check out the room before settling down. Cecilia was now curious:

“What are you doing?”

“Looking for hidden rooms or listening holes. I had a bad experience once, and ever since, I have always checked out new rooms. Once in a while, I actually do find hidden rooms or listening holes.”

“It’s far better to be extra cautious than not. The price of not being cautious enough is way too high not to stay alert.”

Finding none, Luke started to settle down. Marion had already gotten their bedroll out. Cecilia was actually amazed that she didn’t have to fight for the bed. She soon figured out why when Luke laid down with Marion. Before long, clothes were flying out from under their blankets. Cecilia couldn’t believe it; Luke and Marion were going to fuck each other right in front of her.

Marion had just laid down and curled up under the covers. She so enjoyed the feeling of Luke’s bedding on her skin that she almost fell asleep immediately. Marion moaned slightly when Luke lay down with her. Before long, she was getting warm, and not just from Luke’s body heat. Her hands started to move by themselves and soon locked onto Luke’s manhood. Luke wasn’t sure if they should do anything with Cecilia in the room, but the feeling of Marion’s hands gently tugging on his dick settled that issue for him; to hell with Cecilia.

His hands started to roam Marion’s body, their lips locked, and Marion moaned into his mouth as her body began tingling. Their hands began tearing at each other’s clothing, and they couldn’t get naked fast enough. Clothes flew out from under the covers because they didn’t want clothes to get in their way. Marion’s pussy was gushing like the Amazon during the rainy season by the time she was naked, and Luke was hard enough that he probably could have smashed granite. Marion pushed on Luke’s shoulders, signaling she wanted to start on the top. This was just fine with Luke. Marion impaled herself entirely in one shot and started to ride him like he was a rodeo bull. The problem was that, in her haste, she had forgotten about her moaning, and by the time she started getting loud, about five seconds after bottoming out, she didn’t give a fuck anymore. Her new goal was to provide the inn with some good vocal entertainment and announce to the world that Luke was hers. When Luke caught up, she switched between singing like an opera singer from a much later time to screaming like a banshee with plenty of swearing. Luke was making her feel amazing again. A bonus for her was that Cecilia was in the room with them, and Marion wasn’t about to waste this opportunity to show off what she and Luke could do together or to rub Cecilia’s face with the fact that Luke belonged to her. Within minutes of impaling herself, Marion was cumming by the bucket loads.

Meanwhile, Luke hadn’t been quiet either, and with Marion’s juices coating his balls, he didn’t care. He was pounding away at Marion’s beautiful body from below, and after she exploded, Luke flipped them over so that he was on top. It was time for him to show off a bit. He took Marion’s feet and put them on his shoulders. This way, he could bend Marion in half and drive deep into her. Just as he knew it would, this position caused Marion to scream at the top of her lungs. The biggest problem that Marion had was being able to form words.

While Luke and Marion were fucking, Cecilia was disgusted with her little sister at first. After all, what god-fearing woman would want to see her unmarried, slutty, sister getting laid, never mind that Cecilia was no slouch in the “getting laid department.” However, as Marion was having her second orgasm, Cecilia started to have some very unexpected feelings; she was getting wet between her legs, her core was getting hot, and her nipples were hard as a rock. She couldn’t believe she was getting aroused at the sight of her little sister getting the stuffing pounded out of her.

Then Luke had rolled over, and Cecilia got her first glimpse of Luke’s manhood. The sight took her breath away. It looked like Marion was getting fucked by a horse! ‘How the hell did she get that ... that ... that thing inside her?’ thought Cecilia as her hands started rubbing herself. Not getting the feeling that she was after, Cecilia flipped her nightgown up so that she could get unblocked access to her pussy. Cecilia saw Marion look at her, and she wasn’t surprised to see Marion’s eyes were completely glazed over and her jaw slack. As Luke pounded Marion, Cecilia matched his pace with her hand and quickly had a powerful orgasm of her own. As she recovered, she was amazed to see that Luke was still pounding Marion, only now the two of them were on their sides, facing Cecilia. Cecilia got to watch as Luke’s giant hands roamed all over Marion’s body, and Marion’s hands desperately tried to get a hold of anything to maintain some connection with Planet Earth because she was now having almost continuous orgasms. Marion’s breasts, in the meantime, were bouncing in perfect sync with Luke’s thrusting, and her moaning was reaching levels Cecilia had never heard before. Cecilia figured that Marion wouldn’t be able to speak in the morning, and all three of them would probably be hard of hearing.

Finally, Luke rolled Marion back on her back, this time in the traditional missionary position, and was now making full thrust deep into Marion. She had recovered just enough to kiss Luke as he thrust and even urged him to fill her up as she wrapped her legs around his hips. The thing was, Marion paid no attention to how loud she was yelling. Still, neither of them or Cecilia cared by this point since Cecilia was now having almost constant orgasms of her own from fingering herself while smelling, watching, and listening to Marion and Luke. Marion knew Luke was getting close when she felt his cock swell up even more. It got hotter still, and his veins popped, giving Marion extra stimulation. Then it happened, Luke exploded. Eight shots of hot cum were unloaded into Marion’s womb, and this caused Marion to cum so hard that she blacked out again.

As Luke gently pulled out, a mix of cum came flooding out of Marion all over their bedding. Just like their first time, Luke rolled over so that he was on his back; Marion crawled up and put her head on his shoulder and a leg over one of his. Luke somehow managed to find a cover and fell asleep after pulling it over them. This was Cecilia’s best chance to kill Marion, but she, too, had passed out like the two love birds.

The following day, all three woke up at about the same time. Luke was amazed that he had slept in, and Cecilia was surprised that she had woken up early and felt rested. That was the first night in many years that Luke had slept through the night, and looking at Marion, he knew why. Watching Marion trying to walk, Cecilia fell off the bed laughing. To rub salt into Marion’s wounds, Luke chuckled a bit, and all Marion could do was blush. She was too sore, at the moment, to do anything else. Marion figured she might have pulled a muscle the night before, but she could live with a simple pulled muscle as good as it was. They all took turns with the chamber pot, and after Marion and Luke had washed each other up a bit, they got dressed and went to get something to eat.

Luke was greeted like a conquering hero in the dining area, while Marion was getting jealous looks from EVERY female older than puberty and younger than dead in the room. Everyone had heard them; every woman wanted to be her or have a man like hers. This cheered Marion quite well as she pulled herself up and carried herself with pride. She was enjoying the looks that she was getting. It proved that she had something none of them could even dream of. She hung on to Luke’s arm and reached up to kiss him in case anyone had any doubts. The innkeeper, meanwhile, had given the lovebirds free food. This annoyed Luke, but he finally yielded after the innkeeper explained that she was not only very happy for them, but their lovemaking had lured extra people in for supper the night before. It had been standing room only, and the only fighting had been when someone else made too much noise. She had made more money off Luke and Marion’s lovemaking than she had made in the previous month. Marion’s reaction to this got laughs from everyone in the room as she blushed the deepest crimson anyone had ever seen. Cecilia had also noticed that she got jealous looks, but hers were equally from men and women. It didn’t take her long to figure out they were envious of her front-row seat to last night’s entertainment. Of course, it didn’t hurt that all three smelled like sex.

Eventually, they finished eating breakfast and returned to their room to pack. Within an hour, they were on the road to York. The three traveled quickly; Cecilia had given up on killing Marion on the road. Now, she figured that she would use Marion to keep Luke around. That didn’t mean that Marion could be free; oh no. The first thing Cecilia planned on doing when she got home was trump up charges against Marion to have her thrown in the dungeon. With Marion still alive, Cecilia could use her to force Luke’s cooperation. The choice would be easy: fully cooperate, or Marion would die a prolonged and painful death.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.