The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 49

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

When Alice found Luke, she wasn’t sure who it was since she had grown used to him being angry, but now he seemed to be returning to his old self.

“Luke!” she exclaimed. “What happened to you?”

“I just had to be reminded what I was fighting for, that’s all. Well, that and a reminder that many other people live lives that are far worse than mine. Oh, before I forget, you might have a visitor this evening at our tent. I met a young soldier who doesn’t believe she can read because she is a she.”

“If she stops by, I’ll fix that!” Alice said with a smile. “What’s the lass’s name?”

“Private Madeline Baker.”

Luke then put his arm around Alice’s shoulder, held her close, and kissed the top of her head. Alice was so relieved Luke had returned that she shed more than a few happy tears.

That evening, Madeline did stop by. She had been fighting with herself all afternoon about whether she should and wasn’t all that sure. She wasn’t sure how she got there; one minute, she was in her tent, and it seemed like the next was asking for permission to enter the commanding general’s tent. There, she found Luke working on paperwork while Alice did some weird stretching. Luke had taught Alice yoga; she discovered she loved it, and Luke loved it for the breathtaking view. Neither was wearing uniforms; they were both in comfortable clothes. Luke looked up when she came in:

“Well, hi, Madeline. Welcome. Can I get you anything?”

“Ah, no. Thank you”

Madeline was extremely nervous.

“Relax, Madeline. I’m not nearly as rigid as I seem in uniform. Time for introductions.” Luke said, jumping up from his seat. “Madeline, this is Alice. Alice, this is Madeline. She’s the one I told you about.”

“So, you’re the one who doesn’t believe that women can read. Come in and take a seat. We have a lot to talk about.”

The ladies talked for the next few hours while Luke worked on paperwork. Once in a while, Luke would add his two cents worth without looking up from his paperwork. Finally, Luke finished all of his work. It was nice to catch up on everything for once. He could hear the ladies still talking, but he had to interrupt.

“Excuse me, ladies, but I’m going to bed. Madeline, you might also want to think about going to bed because we will leave early in the morning.”

“Seriously, Luke?” whined Alice.

“Seriously, Luke?” Luke said in a mocking voice, “Yes, seriously. I want to get the army back home before the weather worsens, and you need to return to your hospital. Since the rail depot is out of action, we must return to York on foot. Well, Madeline, what do you think now?”

“I can’t wait to learn how to read!!”

Luke and Alice smiled at her response.

“Madeline, make sure you stop by the hospital occasionally, and I’ll help you with anything you need.”

“Oh, thank you, Alice.”

With that, Madeline started to pack so she could return to her tent. Once she had left, Luke turned to Alice:

“Well, what do you think?”

“Time will tell, Luke. Time will tell. Now, how bout we get to bed.”

“Ah, my thoughts exactly,” Luke said with a mischievous grin.

Without warning, Luke swept Alice off her feet, threw her over his shoulder, and carried the giggling lass back to their cot. They hadn’t been tangled up since York, but Alice could tell she would get laid tonight with the old Luke back. She was thrilled since she was horny as hell. He swung her around so his hands held her up by grabbing her tight rump. Alice wrapped her legs around Luke’s waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Looking into his eyes, Alice could see just how happy Luke was. His eyes were once again sky blue and had regained their twinkle. She hadn’t seen them this blue in a while; lately, they had been going between arctic and stormy sea gray.

Their lips met, and Alice could have sworn she had been hit with lightning; the feeling was so strong. Looking at Luke, she could see that he felt the same way. Suddenly, the previously chilly tent felt like it had been thrown into a fire, and neither Luke nor Alice could get their clothes off fast enough. Luke tripped on his pant leg and fell over, but he didn’t care and started laughing. Alice pounced since he was on his back, and neither needed any foreplay tonight. Alice’s previously fast movements almost stopped as she slowly impaled herself. It wasn’t that she needed time to stretch; she just loved the feeling of Luke slowly sliding up inside her. After a minute or so, their pubic hairs finally meshed together. The color contrast between Luke’s dark brown hair and Alice’s flaming red bush was striking. They had kept each other trimmed up neat because it was a pain in the arse to shave in the field, and Luke never shaved down there anyway. As Alice finished settling, Luke gently pulled her head down so they could kiss. As she did, she had to ride up on Luke’s cock, and she could feel the veins on his cock and his heartbeat. After they shared a kiss, she moved back down until their hair meshed together again. Over and over, they repeated this, and since they shared the workload, neither of them got tired very quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.