The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

Luke had been off gathering food and firewood while waiting on Cecilia to get her lazy ass out of bed. It was getting to the point where he would break his promise and leave her alone. She was lazy, incompetent, and greedy. These are all the traits that almost anyone would think of when they hear the word aristocracy. On the other hand, Marion didn’t share any of those traits, and she was brilliant to boot, but she cracked and ran off when Luke told her his biggest secret. This had saddened him profoundly, but then again, he was used to that in his life. Anytime something good happened to him, that good thing would be ripped away.

Looking up while working on breaking up a branch, he saw a young man on a horse approaching the camp carefully. As Luke watched, the young man carefully looked through the camp as though he knew what he was searching for. Then, apparently not finding it, the man retreated and took up a good hiding spot from which he could watch the camp without being seen.

Luke was now on full alert. He worked around the stranger’s hiding spot until he got behind him. Luke might be a big man, but he could still move through the woods like a ghost. As he came up behind the stranger, something about his clothes looked vaguely familiar to Luke, but Luke didn’t have much time left because Cecilia was starting to stir. Luke got up behind the stranger and clamped his hand over his mouth. The stranger instantly began to fight back hard, and it was all Luke could do to keep the stranger under control. The stranger’s hat fell off during the struggle, revealing long golden blonde hair. Whoever this stranger was, they were strong and determined. Eventually, the stranger turned around to where he was facing Luke, and then suddenly, they both stopped struggling. The stranger looked up at Luke’s face revealing a pair of beautiful sapphire blue eyes. The stranger, Luke realized, was none other than Marion, and he let go. She smacked him hard across his face, and he was surprised it stung pretty badly. What happened next shocked him even more. Marion jumped up, wrapped her legs around his waist, knocked him on his ass, and kissed him as fiercely as she had fought.

Marion felt like her heart was about to burst; she had her lips on her man’s lips again, and she wouldn’t let go this time. To make it better, she had knocked him over so she was on top of him. Her hips began to move on their own as she ground her crotch against Luke. Between the kissing and the humping, Luke was getting aroused. How could he not? Here was the most beautiful woman that he had ever laid eyes on, on top of him and grinding her tight pussy into his lap. Luke’s 20cm cock was now painfully erect. Marion had moved one of her hands down and fiddled with the strings that held his pants up. Usually, Luke would have been able to stop her, but between her delicious kisses and her beautiful body moving around on top of him, not much blood was getting to his brain. Eventually, Marion got her hand into Luke’s pants, where she got the surprise of her lifetime. LUKE WAS HUGE! Marion felt like she had just grabbed hold of a horse. But the feel of Luke’s huge, hot cock in her hand stopped most of the blood from getting to her brain, and her body felt like it was on autopilot. The heat she felt increased when Luke started moving his hands over her breast.

It had been pleasurable for Marion when she touched her breasts, but she lost all ability to reason when Luke did it. While his hands were big enough to cover her entire breast, he was extremely gentle with them. This went against everything other women had ever told her; when a man got ahold of her breast, he almost always got very aggressive, and she should expect bruises afterward.

Marion now felt hotter than ever before and started to rip her shirt off. Luke carefully helped her pull her shirt over her head. With her breast exposed, Luke raised his head and kissed Marion’s breast. He carefully circled each one with kisses while purposely avoiding her nipples. This drove Marion mad; she wanted Luke to suck on her nipples so badly. Finally, she had enough of Luke’s teasing and, grabbing his head, put one of her nipples in his mouth. He got the hint and began to suckle on her, adding his tongue to the mix, swirling around her hard nipple. Marion started to feel extremely lightheaded as Luke continued his sucking. While he was sucking on one nipple, one of his giant hands was caressing and gently pinching the other one. His other hand was locked onto the back of Marion’s neck. Marion was now entering a state of ecstasy that she didn’t know existed.

When she first started, she had expected Luke to work at getting her pants off quickly, but that’s not even close to what Luke did. He didn’t try to push her; he just let her continue at her own pace. Luke had never liked to push the women he slept with, preferring to let them set the pace. This annoyed many of the women he had been with in his old life. Somehow, they all viewed this as weak on his part while never understanding the tremendous amount of restraint required of him not to push his thick cock deep inside them.

Luke had found that being well endowed was as much a curse as a blessing. Other guys were jealous of him, while the gals seemed to fear him. That was always why he let the gal take the lead. He didn’t want to hurt them. Here, finally, was a woman who didn’t mind taking the lead. It was ironic that Luke had to travel almost a thousand years into the past to find her. As Marion started to work her pants off, cursing them the whole time because if she had been wearing her dress, she would have already had Luke inside of her, she heard Cecilia calling for Luke.

“Damn her anyway,” scowled Marion. “I swear, every time things get interesting, she has to show up and ruin it.” Looking at Luke, she could tell that he felt the same way.

Luke quietly laughed, “So I’m guessing I’ve been forgiven?”

“How can a man from the future still be so dense? Of course, I’ve forgiven you. Now, if I can only forgive myself for behaving like a bloody idiot.”

“Nice contraction use, by the way.”

“What can I say? You’ve corrupted me. On a different thought about being around me, you might want to hide for a minute or two until our friend here calms down.”

Luke smiled at her:

“What can I say? There’s something about having a goddess grinding her body against me that gets me all excited.”

Marion lightly swatted him and giggled quietly. She had to be quiet because Cecilia wasn’t more than ten paces away. Fortunately for the lovebirds, there was enough of a breeze to cover up their sounds and enough brush in the way to hide them. The two smiled at each other. Eventually, Cecilia moved back to the campsite. After she had moved away, Marion got up and had a naughty idea; she turned her butt toward Luke’s face, bent over at her waist, and reached down to retie his pants. The sight of Marion bent over like that was driving Luke wild, and his friend showed no signs that he wanted to be contained. To make things worse for Luke, she was too far away for him to rub her pussy with his hands. Marion whispered to Luke’s cock:

“Don’t worry, friend; I’ll take outstanding care of you later.”

She gave Luke’s cock a kiss and then tied Luke’s pants before standing back up, making sure to flip her hair as she did. When she looked back at Luke, the look on his face was priceless. He looked like a stunned steer; Marion knew that she now had Luke, and nothing Cecilia could do, short of killing her, could change that. This thought caused Marion to smile warmly at Luke as she moved to get her shirt that Luke had thrown off. After Marion had made herself presentable, she looked back at Luke, and his cock was now somewhat behaving. This was good news since neither Marion nor Luke thought they were ready to reveal her return to Cecilia. Finally, Luke stood up, gave Marion a deep, passionate kiss that caused lightning to fly between them, moved back around to where he had left the firewood he had gathered, picked it up, and returned to camp. Cecilia gave him an earful about being late when Luke finally returned to camp. The problem for Cecilia now was that Luke didn’t care about her.

“What the hell are you bitching about this time, Cecilia. I am not the one who sleeps half the morning away. It has been light for three hours, and you are just now waking up.”

Cecilia was taken aback. This was the first time Luke had forcefully stood up to her, and she would now have to take drastic action to put him back in his place. She walked up to him and slapped him as hard as she could.

“Don’t ever talk back to me, peasant!” she snapped.

She then moved to slap him again. As her hand started to come up, something stopped it. Now very pissed, Cecilia turned to see what had stopped her, and she was stunned to be face-to-face with Marion.

“Lay another hand on my man again, and I will kill you,” Marion stated calmly. “I don’t care that you are my sister or that you have more support among the guards back home.”

“YOUR man? Ha. You must be joking!” However, looking into Marion’s face told Cecilia she wasn’t joking. “Like he would want to be with someone as dumb as you.” Marion’s expression still hadn’t changed, so Cecilia spun around to look at Luke and caught him smiling. “What are you so happy about?!?!”

“Oh, just enjoying seeing my woman ripping you a new one.”

“WHAT!!!” Cecilia shrieked, “How could you? Why would you? I am the one who you are supposed to be with. She ran away!”

“I will try to make this easy for an idiot like you to understand, Cecilia. Marion is a delight to be around, while you are a pain in my ass. Marion always asks intelligent questions and provides stimulating conversation; with you, let’s say I have had better conversations with corpses. She is very willing to learn and equally willing to admit when she made a mistake; you, on the other hand, seem to have no interest in learning and are not willing to admit that you could make a mistake, never mind when you do mess up. And finally, while I admit you are beautiful, Marion is more beautiful than Helen of Troy. Also, your beauty is only skin deep; hers goes into her bones. Do not think for an instant that I have no idea of what you were planning to do once I got you home. Since you started trying to seduce me, I knew you would do everything possible to force me to tell you everything I know. Even though you cannot handle the information I have access to,” Luke said smugly.

Cecilia just stood there stunned. Nobody had ever talked back to her before, and now, here were two people who not only talked back to her; one was her younger sister, and the other, Cecilia, just classified as a large, dumb peasant. He wasn’t as dumb as Cecilia thought, but that didn’t matter. What neither Luke nor Marion knew was that Cecilia had helped set up the ambush with William. The bit with William cutting her dress off was mainly for show, and Cecilia felt a bit kinky when she set it up. Plus, a gang bang sounded like fun to her. She had wanted her father, John, and especially Marion, killed so that she could rule alone over her family’s land. Granted, she would have to marry William, but she had planned to arrange for William’s father to die of an accident shortly after the wedding. Then, within a year, kill William somehow so that she would control both family’s lands.

Now, the entire plan had come completely unraveled. William was dead, and Marion was alive. Furthermore, Marion had managed to gain the favor of the man who had “rescued” them from the ambush, and now she had even won him over completely. Cecilia knew it was too early to try and kill them, for they would be expecting her to try something, so she just backed down from the argument they had been having. To rub salt into Cecilia’s wounds, Marion stood next to Luke, and he put his arm around her. Cecilia now had to be very careful and stomped to the carriage to sit down. Luke went to tend the fire, and Marion went to get her horse. After Marion returned, she went up to Luke and kissed him deeply. Cecilia fumed even more because her lifelong campaign to keep Marion subdued and meek was also coming undone. Marion was now quickly gaining self-confidence and strength, and if Cecilia didn’t do something quickly, she wouldn’t have any chance of getting Luke to cooperate, even under torture.

After Marion finished making out with Luke, she whispered to him, “We need to talk alone and quickly.” Luke nodded his agreement, figuring Marion needed to talk about it. A blind idiot could have figured it out just from feeling the tension between Marion and Cecilia. After Luke finished making breakfast and everyone ate, they returned to the road. Cecilia drove the carriage while Luke and Marion rode their mounts. Luke put all his gear on one of the spare horses and covered it with some cloth to hide it. While it was weird looking, nobody would see his modern gear because the last thing he wanted to do was answer any questions, especially about his strange equipment. He didn’t put it in the carriage because Cecilia was driving, and he didn’t want her to try to drive off with it. By late afternoon, the group was at the gates of Nottingham.

Luke intended to stop here and sell all the extra stuff, and Marion fully agreed since traveling without the carriage would be much easier. To their surprise, Cecilia also agreed because she had enough of riding in that damn thing, and the roads would get worse the closer they got to York. She still had to get home, or at least somewhere safe, before she could make her move.

When they first got into town, Luke insisted that the three of them explore the city before they sold anything to find out what goods and services were available. Doing that took the rest of the day. Finally, they agreed on a reasonably priced inn with decent food. They had rented two rooms, one for Luke and one for Cecilia and Marion. After eating, they decided it was time to retire for the evening; it had been a long day. Included in the room price was a small bundle of firewood and a set of blankets. Luke took all his gear up into his room; his stuff was irreplaceable and held immeasurable knowledge. Carrying his gear up, he covered everything with an old blanket so no one could see the equipment. Everyone could see that he was hiding something, but not what.

Before revealing his modern gear, he started a fire and checked the room, looking for listening holes or false walls. After a bad experience with a high school girlfriend, Luke thoroughly checked out every new room he slept in. He had been set up to be caught secretly on film having sex with her so she could blackmail him. It hadn’t worked because Luke caught sight of the hidden camera at the last moment and turned the tables on her. Still, the experience had left him wary of new rooms. Looking at the bed, Luke decided he would be more comfortable on the floor, so he set up his mattress pad and sleeping bag. Plus, he didn’t feel like being an all-you-could-eat buffet for all the critters who lived in the bed or the provided bedding. Before Luke laid down, he stripped. This was the first time he had been entirely naked since before he had left home on his hunting trip, and it felt so good to finally be without clothes, especially those itchy damn medieval things. He didn’t know how people could wear such awful things, but he figured he had better get used to it. To help him unwind, Luke fired up his computer to listen to music and look at pictures of his family. He ensured his earbuds were secure so no one else would hear the music. Finally, Luke started getting tired and put his computer away. Just as he shut his eyes, there was a soft knock at the door.

Cecilia and Marion had taken the larger room since there were two beds. The atmosphere in the room was colder than the Arctic in midwinter. Neither woman wanted anything to do with the other one. Cecilia made sure to try both beds and took the most comfortable one. ‘Let that bitch figure out her proper place in the world’ was Cecilia’s thinking. Marion laid down on the other bed and tried to sleep but was restless. She didn’t trust Cecilia and wouldn’t put it past her to take a knife to her throat during the night. Marion finally noticed that Cecilia was asleep. She climbed out of bed and left the room as quietly as possible, closing the door softly. She quickly went to Luke’s door and, after breathing in a deep breath and saying a quick prayer that he was still awake, knocked on the door.

Luke hurried up, threw his pants back on, and grabbed a knife before getting to the door. Quietly, he opened the door a bit and carefully peered through the crack. Standing there was Marion. Luke quickly finished opening the door for her, and she came in.

“What’s the matter, sweetheart? Can’t you sleep?”

“Not in the same room as my sister. She makes me nervous, and I’m worried she will take a knife to my throat while I sleep. I was hoping there would be some room with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.