The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 36

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

Marion had spent the rest of the day feeling sorry for herself after Luke left. It was partially her fault that her husband was off to war again. She knew that Luke still had nightmares from his time in the Marine Corps, and even he said that he would probably be having them for the rest of his life. Some of his nightmares were terrifying for Marion; some nights, she and Gabriella had to hold Luke down until he woke up. These nightmares were always at their worst right after battles, and on those nights, it was everything Marion could do to keep him calm enough to get any sleep. Now, she wasn’t with him, and this weighed on her.

As she and Gabriella were settling down that night, they began to talk about Marion’s feelings when they got an urgent message. Alice wanted to see them on the double. This could only mean one thing: Pollyanna was going into labor. Both ladies rushed, putting their clothes back on, and headed to the infirmary. This was where Alice’s message said to find them. When they arrived, they found Pollyanna on an examination table, already in a gown and smiling.

Matt wasn’t there because he was off with Luke. Marion and Gabriella would be Pollyanna’s emotional support. Every once in a while, Alice would step in and check on Pollyanna. Pollyanna wanted to have a normal birth because the thought of getting cut open made her nervous, even though Alice had already done several C-sections and had never run into significant complications. Alice had the tools set up nearby, just in case. Throughout the night, either Marion or Gabriella would be up with Pollyanna and help her by getting her cool water or changing out the damp rags they were using to keep Pollyanna as comfortable as possible.

The sun was coming up the following day when things started to pick up for Pollyanna, and within a couple of hours, she had given birth to twin girls that weighed about three kilograms apiece and were as beautiful as their mother. One was named Stella, and the other was named Hannah after Matt’s sister, who died and whose memory had kept Pollyanna and Stella alive when they were captured. After nursing the twins, Pollyanna was so exhausted that she soon fell asleep. This told Gabriella and Marion that it was time to go. They were both happy, tired, sore, and had piles of work. That day dragged by, and it seemed to Marion that every form was getting longer.

Finally, it was time for dinner and the end of the workday. After dinner, Marion and Gabriella stopped by to check on Pollyanna and learned she would be released in the morning. She was excited to return to work and had some ideas regarding the hot water system that Luke had been tinkering with. During her extended stay in the infirmary, Pollyanna had seen how hard the staff worked heating water over a fire whenever they needed hot water, and they required a lot of hot water. Her first goal was to fix this for them and get hot water for everyone in the building.

It would take her almost a solid week to review Luke’s designs before she was ready to build her prototype, which took another week. Building this, she learned a lot, which was incorporated into the next prototype. This one could heat almost 1,000 litres to nearly boiling after only two hours in the sun. Fortunately, the water lines were already installed for hot water, so the supply was needed. The infirmary was the first area to get hot water from the heater, which was a godsend. Now, they suddenly had much extra time to care for patients instead of warming up water. The rest of the building followed the next week, with Marion and Gabriella the last to get running hot water.

Their first evening with running hot water turned out to be very memorable. Usually, the ladies bathed together but decided to take their showers separately because they didn’t know if they would have enough room. Gabriella got in first and took some time to shave. This was something that they did every couple of days to stay smooth. Marion sat on their bed and watched. She could see there would be enough room for both of them, but Marion wanted to wait until after Gabriella had finished shaving so that nicks wouldn’t be a possibility.

When Gabby had finished shaving, she turned her back to Marion, which was the chance Marion was waiting for. She quickly stripped and silently entered the shower behind Gabriella. Gabriella yipped when Marion slid her hands over her solid rump. As Gabriella turned her head, Marion’s lips were right there, and they quickly started kissing. It took them five seconds to realize that taking showers together was much more fun than bathing. Gabriella had the soap and ran it over Marion’s toned body, ensuring she got everything several times. One of the things Gabriella noticed was that the soap was slippery, which gave her an idea.

When she got her fingers in between Marion’s butt cheeks, Gabriella went for it. She slipped one of her fingers into Marion’s puckered star. The look in Marion’s eyes could not be duplicated, so Gabriella started sawing her finger in and out. After getting over her shock, Marion began to push back into Gabriella’s hand and groaned softly. Those groans got louder when Gabriella inserted a second finger and louder still with the third. By that time, Gabriella had one hand working Marion’s rear and the other one working her clit and vagina. This way, it didn’t matter what way Marion went; she was fucking herself.

Gabriella worked Marion to heights never before seen, and if Marion got too close, Gabriella would stop and wait for Marion to calm down a bit before continuing. Finally, Marion hit her limit, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she squirted all over, screamed at the top of her lungs, and fainted. The only thing keeping Marion from crashing into the floor was Gabriella still had her fingers in Marion’s holes. She gently laid Marion on the floor and ensured she was clean.

As Gabriella was finishing up, the water started to turn cold. She stepped out and dried herself before turning her attention to Marion, who was still passed out. Gabriella smiled and gently picked Marion up before taking her to the bed. She dried Marion off before pulling the covers up over her. Gabriella read briefly before climbing into bed, cradling her lover, and falling asleep.

The next day was busy for Marion and Gabriella because the city was bustling with refugees pouring into town. One of the city ordinances was no livestock other than horses were allowed in town, so Marion had a corral set up just beyond the city limits on her land. The peasants would keep their livestock there, and for a minimal fee, they would be taken care of so the peasants could spend some time in town. She was also on the lookout for merchants trying to take advantage of the rural folks. Any merchant caught price gouging would be fined heavily. After a couple had been caught, the rest decided that making some extra money off the peasants wasn’t worth Marion’s wrath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.