The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 29

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

Luke’s army was moving swiftly through the countryside. Villages were secured, and bridges were built to keep supplies coming. Anyone who resisted was quickly dealt with because Luke wasn’t in the mood to appease every petty noble in his path. As the army moved, Luke laid the foundations for Marion’s road. As Luke detached troops to guard villages, he recruited more than he was detaching. All the recruits were put through his training program because the one thing he wasn’t about to do was risk expanding his army at the cost of quality. At first, many of these recruits rebelled against Luke’s discipline, but Luke’s sergeants quickly ended that. If they had to, they would beat the discipline into the recruits. These sergeants were true believers of Luke’s training process because they had seen the results first-hand, and like all sergeants, since time began, they were tough as leather.

On and on, the army marched, moving like the wind. When they would come into an area for the first time, everyone from the nobles to the serfs would be nervous because armies were vicious and were barely more than undisciplined mobs. Luke’s army was different in every way. They paid for their food and drink. Towns that surrendered were not plundered and instead usually saw a massive increase in business for everyone from the tavern-keepers to the prostitutes to the formally unemployed who were hired in mass to work on various projects. The nobles were always pissed because one of the first things that happened when the army came through was all serfs and slaves were freed. Luke’s army would not tolerate serfdom or slavery, and indeed, many of them had previously been serfs or slaves.

It seemed another noble would rebel every week, and they would be dealt with swiftly and brutally. If they survived, they would be imprisoned and sentenced to hard labor. Their former land would be seized and sold to the former serfs who wanted the chance to own their land. Nobles who didn’t rebel were left alone, and the smart ones found they could make far more money under the new system than before.

After a week and a half, Luke got an urgent message from Marion. It seemed word of her and Gabriella had gotten out, and the pastors were stirring the people against her. She ordered Luke to return to York immediately and with all speed. Now Luke had a serious problem on his hands because he was almost a solid week’s march from York if he took the whole army.

Therefore, he decided to take only his best cavalry unit with him. He left orders with his second-in-command to continue toward Southwest Scotland. Luke wasn’t worried about her because she was an excellent commander and was getting to the point where being in full command would do some good. He explained the situation to her, and she understood because she knew about Marion and Gabriella. Most of the army either knew about them or at least suspected.

Luke was returning to York within an hour of getting the message. He rode swiftly and didn’t stop until it was completely dark. If anyone had any complaints, they didn’t speak them because Luke wouldn’t have listened anyway, he was sharing in their hardship, and everyone could see just how pissed he was.

The 200 cavalry troopers Luke had with him were the best in the army and were making almost 90km a day, but with the news coming out of York, Luke somehow knew they would still be late. Silently, he swore to himself if Marion was murdered, he would level York himself and slaughter all the inhabitants.

When Luke got to the gates of York, he knew it would be close because most of the gates were unguarded and locked. Finally, he found one that was still in operation. The guards quickly let him in and explained what was going on. Looking at the faces of his troops, Luke could see the anger in their eyes because Marion had been extremely kind toward them and their families. Plus, they all knew just how much their commander loved her, and they would punish all those who threatened Marion.

Luke ordered the gates locked because he didn’t want any of these bastards to escape. Then, he ordered the guards to join him. The guards got on some of the horses with the smaller troopers, and they were off. They raced down the city streets and soon arrived at the square where Marion and Gabriella were tied to stakes and were about to be burned alive. They all heard Gabriella cry out to Marion, and any thoughts of mercy for the people in the square vanished. Luke brought his horse to front and center before his troops and bellowed out:

“ENOUGH!”

His voice stopped everyone in their tracks, and everyone turned toward him. His voice seemed to go on forever, and the bells in the city’s churches seemed to ring with the word. Cecilia had hardened even further in the last year since Luke had rescued them from the ambush that was supposed to kill Marion.

“There’s the bastard that led so many into sin! KILL HIM!! He is the devil himself, and the Lord will protect you!”

With this, the crowd started toward Luke. He had other ideas in mind. Taking his single-shot rifle, he shot the torch right out of Cecilia’s hand. He then drew his saber, and his troops drew theirs.

“TALLY HO, FOR MARION AND GABRIELLA!!!”

With that, Luke’s cavalry charged into the oncoming mob, and what followed was total carnage. Luke’s troopers hacked and slashed in every direction. It was almost like watching a piece of art in motion to people watching from the buildings. The gold and silver of the sabers reflected in the evening sunlight; the drops of blood looked like rubies flying in every direction. Luke was the most ferocious of the lot. He charged forward with no care but to get to and save Marion. He slashed left and right; he even used his horse to trample men, women, and children alike. Afterward, his troops would swear Týr was riding with Luke to help clear the way. Týr was one of the old Germanic gods of war.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.