The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 26

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

So, the general pattern for Marion was set for the next week. Wake up in Gabriella’s arms, then get dressed and grab breakfast. See Luke and Cecilia and then spend the rest of the morning dealing with a multitude of problems. Gabriella would bring her some lunch and ensure Marion ate. Sometimes, while Marion ate her lunch, Gabriella would eat her. This bit of naughty fun always made Marion cum quickly and helped relieve some of her stress. Then Marion would be back at problem-solving until dinnertime. Anyone still waiting at dinner would have their names put on a list in the order they arrived for the first thing the following day. After dinner, Marion and Gabriella would spend time with Luke to discuss their day. Luke would always ask how Mackenzie was doing.

Before the big battle, Luke would always take the time to play with Kenzie as he was prone to calling her. As feared as Luke was by the adults he met, the children loved him at least that much because Luke would always play with them or answer any questions they might have. All the kids knew about Luke’s rule; anything they discussed with him would stop at him unless they told Luke it was okay to talk about what they had talked about. This had always led to some fascinating conversations.

It was now Friday and a week and a half after Marion took York. Her workload today was lighter than it had been, and she had been able to get some serious work done regarding rebuilding York. Pollyanna had been sending back regular reports. Her escorts had eliminated the last of Cecilia’s troops and released all the captives Cecilia had working in the mines. She included where the prisoners had come from and sent them back to York for medical treatment. Some were down to skin and bones, and most had an infection.

Friday at lunch, Marion felt horny and decided to give Gabriella one hell of a surprise. Marion was buck naked and spread eagle on her desk when she walked in with Marion’s lunch. Gabriella almost dropped everything that she was carrying; she was so surprised.

“See anything you like?” Marion asked in a sultry tone that almost made Gabriella cum just from hearing it.

“That depends; anything for sale, and can I try before buying?” Gabriella asked, matching Marion’s sultry tone.

“As long as you don’t damage the merchandise. If you break it, you buy it.”

Gabriella smiled as she locked the door and started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Well, in that case, I guess that I should be gentle.”

Gabriella finished unbuttoning her shirt as she reached Marion. She started kissing Marion’s feet and worked her way up. She just loved Marion’s now baby-smooth legs, and so did Marion, for that matter. Gabriella continued to work her way up Marion’s incredibly toned legs. When she got to Marion’s honeypot, Gabby went around it, much to Marion’s aggravation. Gabriella made sure to spend time around Marion’s belly button, the only place where Marion was ticklish.

As Marion started laughing and rolling around, Gabriella pinned her down by lying partially on her and continued to work her way up. Arriving at Marion’s still perky breast, Gabriella spent extra time there. She knew Marion could have orgasms from having her tits sucked, and Gabriella was determined to give one or two to Marion before playing in Marion’s other erotic zones. It took a few minutes of sucking, licking, flicking, and twisting, but Marion cum, and she cum hard. It was good that Marion had cleaned all the papers off the desk first because they would be ruined now. After Marion recovered slightly, Gabriella worked her way up until she and Marion’s tongues were wrestling for space, and their lungs were fighting for air.

It was time to return the favor and tease Gabriella. While she had been working that morning, Marion had herself an idea, and now was a good time to try it out. She had made a toy in secret and wanted to try it out. Marion flipped Gabriella over and pinned her down to the desk without warning. Marion started with Gabriella’s neck; this was her ticklish spot, and just like she had done to Marion, Gabriella was pinned while Marion was nibbling. Gabriella was laughing and wiggling, but Marion wouldn’t let up. Eventually, Gabriella was crying, and only then did Marion let up on her neck, and before Gabriella could even catch her breath, Marion was working her breast. As soon as Marion touched her breast, Gabriella started cumming; this produced one hell of a wet spot in her pants since she hadn’t had a chance to take them off.

Another one quickly followed this as Marion worked Gabriella’s firm breasts like a fine violin. As Gabriella was busy cumming and trying to keep her voice down, Marion untied Gabriella’s pants and slipped her hand down into them. When Marion’s fingers made contact with Gabriella’s clit, she sucked in her breath. Marion had caught her by surprise, and just by touching her clit, Gabriella cum again.

As Marion continued to work her way down, she worked Gabriella’s pants off her hips and down her shapely legs. Marion kept one hand in Gabriella’s honeypot while working her way down with her other hand and mouth. Gabriella was now having almost non-stop mini orgasms as Marion continued to work her. As Marion neared Gabriella’s flower with her mouth, Gabriella struck back by spinning around to bury her mouth between Marion’s legs.

They both began to tongue one another. They climbed higher and higher, and then, just as Gabriella was about to have the mother of orgasms, Marion stopped. At first, she was confused and whimpered when Marion got up and opened a desk drawer. When Marion stood back, Gabriella was stunned because Marion had a piece of wood shaped like a large cock in her hand and an evil smile on her face. The thing had some confusing leather straps, but not for long, as Marion used the straps to attach the cock to her.

Marion was climbing up between Gabriella’s legs when she opened her mouth to ask what was happening. Marion silenced her with a finger over Gabby’s lips and used some of her saliva as a lubricant, and slipped the wooden cock very slowly into her well lubricated hole. The stars that were usually going off in Gabriella’s eyes when she and Marion were together were replaced with supernovas. Gabriella felt this new tool stretch her out, and she had never felt so full, grunting as Marion finally bottomed out. Marion held still for about half a minute, and during that time, they stared into each other’s eyes.

As Marion started to shift her hips, Gabriella did as well; this was too intense for her not to participate. She tried talking, but all that came out of her mouth were oohs, moans, and groans. Gabriella’s hips sped up even as Marion didn’t, and before long, Gabriella was fucking herself on Marion’s strap-on. Marion was prepared for this, and just before Gabriella could cum, Marion stopped and pulled out until Gabriella was able to calm down some. As Gabriella calmed down, Marion pulled her off the desk and spun her around. Marion then pushed Gabriella until she was bent over the edge of Marion’s desk. She didn’t even give Gabriella a chance to speak before ramming her wooden cock into Gabriella’s soaking cunt.

Using her hands, Marion pinned Gabriella down to her desk as she sawed her cock in and out. Marion used her fingers on the hand that wasn’t holding Gabriella down to reach underneath Gabriella and play with her clit. Gabriella was going crazy, but with the last rational thought, she flipped onto her back and put her heels on Marion’s shoulders. This caused Gabriella’s clit to make contact with Marion’s pubic bone and sent Gabriella to new heights never seen before. Just as Gabriella started to cum, Marion pulled out too far and accidentally drove her cock into Gabriella’s virgin anus in her haste to get back in. Thankfully, Marion didn’t thrust too far since that could have hurt Gabriella.

As it was, Marion’s mistake was painful enough, and Gabriella went from singing like an opera singer to crying like a baby. Marion had the strap-on off in a second and had Gabriella wrapped up in her arms. She stayed there and cradled Gabriella until she cried out, and then it was Marion’s turn to cry. She had hurt her lover and couldn’t stand the thought of hurting her.

“You know Marion,” started Gabby, “that thing is almost as amazing as the woman wheeling it.” That made Marion smile a little. “Next time you want to plow that thing up my arse, we might want to look into using something like lard for lube. Once I get through the pain, that might be really, really good.” Marion was now amazed; here was her lover talking about willingly taking it in the rear. “What? It might be fun to experiment; after all, think about what would have happened if we had been prudes like everyone else when Luke introduced us.”

“Aye, you’re right, sweetie,” Marion said after thinking.

As the women were getting ready to resume their gentle kissing, someone knocked on the door.

“Yes, what is it?” asked Marion.

“Message from Colonel Pollyanna Hall marked urgent and eyes only,” said the voice.

“Just a minute.”

Marion and Gabriella quickly put their clothes on, ensuring they were decent and their new toy was put away.

“Enter,” Marion said after quietly unlocking the door.

The messenger was obviously in a hurry, and Marion recognized him as one of Pollyanna’s most trusted lieutenants. He handed the message to Marion, who read it:

To: Marion of York

From: Colonel Pollyanna Hall, Corp of Engineers

Subject: Possible invasion

Have spotted possible enemy troops entering from the northwest. Forces consist of approximately 1,000 levy infantry, 500 housecarls, and 100 cavalry. They were wearing colors consistent with those worn in Southwest Scotland. I am keeping forces hidden and unknowns under observation.

Gabriella read the message over Marion’s shoulder.

“What do you think, ma’am?” asked Gabriella.

When it was business, Gabriella always called Marion ma’am.

“What I think is irrelevant, Colonel Smiten. Just having those forces so close is a serious threat, so they have to be eliminated.”

Gabriella’s last name was Smiten, but very few people knew that. Turning to her desk, Marion wrote her orders for Pollyanna and gave the paper to the messenger.

“Take this order back to the colonel.” It read:

To: Colonel Pollyanna Hall, Corp of Engineers

From: Marion of York

Subject: instructions regarding invading forces

Keep under observation as long as you can without being spotted. I will need updates as you can give them. Under absolutely no circumstances are you to engage but do everything in your power to slow invaders down. I will need 48 hours to mobilize the army.

Marion gave the messenger the orders and told him to get a fresh horse and a quick bite before leaving. The man departed, and Marion called one of her orderlies.

“Gather the commanders in the war room. I will be holding a briefing in 30 minutes.”

“Aye, ma’am,” the orderly sped off like a gazelle.

“Sounds like you’ll be earning your pay again, sweetie,” Marion said before kissing Gabriella. “I want you at the briefing, so you better get going. I’m going to see if Luke is well enough to join us.”

Gabriella snapped to attention, turned on her heel, and shot out of the room. Marion left moments later, closing the door behind her. Moments later, she was in Luke’s room. To her surprise, he was up and getting dressed. He hadn’t gotten his shirt on when Marion came in, so she could see the arrow wound on his abdomen, and his arm was in a sling. Before she could even speak, Luke asked her:

“How bad?” Marion was surprised at first, but she half expected that with Luke.

“About 1,500 – 1,800 men headed this way. Possible they came from Southwest Scotland.”

“Probably heard about Cecilia being crushed.”

“Honey, you keep forgetting that most armies can’t mobilize that fast in this day and age. I bet they started mobilizing when they heard Richard had been killed, and with winter thrown in there, that would make perfect sense.”

“Yeah, guess so. Also, I bet they were waiting for the grass to grow and see what happened between you and Cecilia.” Marion nodded. “When is the briefing? I’m assuming that’s why you’re here in the middle of the day.”

“In about 20 minutes.”

“Can you help me with my shirt then, please? I’m still a little sore.” As Marion was helping with his shirt, Luke whispered, “You might want to wash yourself up some; you smell of hot girl sex; also, you might want to hurry and tell Gabriella.”

Marion blushed fiercely; she didn’t realize that she smelled like sex. Luke didn’t help her either when he came in for a kiss. Marion thought he was going for her lips, but he swerved and got her neck at the last second. His whiskers tickled Marion to no end, and she loved it. He then whispered in her ear:

“So, how do I compare?”

“There’s no comparison between you and her, and you know it. There’s no way I’m getting rid of you; after all, you are my world.”

Luke smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss.

“Come on; we need to get to your meeting.”

At the door, Luke had to stop and tie his boot. He found he was still having problems doing most things for himself. He signaled to Marion that she should go on and he would catch up, so Marion walked to her war room. Inside, all her commanders were already there.

“Why did you call this meeting?” asked one of them rudely.

It was apparent he was annoyed. The door behind Marion opened, and the annoyed commander sounded like he had swallowed a shoe sideways when he saw Luke enter in uniform. ‘Oh, fuck’ was the thought that went through everyone’s minds.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I won’t keep you long, but we have been invaded. I got a message from Colonel Hall about half an hour ago. She has sighted a bit short of 2,000 troops entering our lands from the northwest. Current evidence suggests that they hail from Southwest Scotland.” All the commanders swallowed hard; they knew what would happen should those people enter York. It would mean rape, pillage, and murder on a massive scale. Marion then continued: “So far, we don’t have too much intel, but I have already ordered Colonel Hall to keep them under observation and do everything she can to slow them down without engaging. You all have until this time tomorrow to get your troops mobilized and ready to march. I want to be headed out of town before dawn Sunday morning. If there are no questions...” Marion looked around, and nobody said anything. “Then dismissed.”

The amount of noise increased as everyone got up and headed for the door. Soon, Marion, Gabriella, and Luke were alone.

“Sounds like you’ll be earning your pay again, Gabriella.”

“You know your wife was just saying the same thing.”

“Well, you know they say evil minds think alike.”

“Hey, I’m not evil; I’m the good one. Don’t you see my halo?” protested Marion.

“Aye, being held up by horns,” snickered Gabriella.

“GABBY SMITEN!!!” shouted Marion as she punched Gabriella in the shoulder. Luke laughed and then cleared his throat:

“I should be getting going to get the artillery ready.”

“You’re not going anywhere but back to bed, mister,” growled Marion. That would have been the end of the discussion with anyone else, but Luke was the exception; he wasn’t afraid of Marion and just gave her a look. “Gabby, help your boss out, please?” begged Marion.

“Nope. I might be brave and crazy, but I’m not stupid. There is no way I’m getting involved in anything between you and Luke; plus, I think you will need his help anyway. He knows the artillery better than anyone. Plus, we haven’t replenished all of the powder yet. Hopefully, in a month or so, we will be able to keep up with demand.”

Marion knew when she was beaten.

“Okay, Luke. Get going. Just make sure to save some energy for me tonight.”

“Aye, ma’am.” Luke snapped to attention as best he could, and every centimeter looked like the marine he was. Marion nodded, and Luke was off. Marion shed a tear, watching Luke turn and leave.

The rest of the day flew by for Marion. She had so much to do and not much time to do it. She made time to talk to Cecilia to see what she might know.

“It’s God’s will. They have one of the best armies in Britain, and they will crush you like the fucking bug you are,” snapped Cecilia.

“Somehow, I doubt that.” Knowing that any more was a waste of time, Marion went to find Alice to give her the news.

“Fuck!” was Alice’s response, and she started mobilizing all of her resources so they could deal with more casualties. By the time Marion returned to her rooms for the night, she was exhausted, and Gabriella was lightly snoring. Marion smiled to herself as she undressed and climbed in behind Gabriella. They snuggled against each other, and Marion passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.